Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 21-07-2016, 02:03 PM #1

Default Treating Evelyn horribly..

Poor Evelyn, she is a beautiful girl, who appears nice, honest and upfront, but she really should avoid Alex, she can do much better, in my opinion. I really felt bad for Evelyn when Alex and Jackson laughed at her. Laura actually sussed Alex correctly and Evelyn sussed Jackson correctly. Evelyn and Laura should listen to each other more.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:06 PM #2

I don't think Alex was trying to be mean to be fair, more explaining himself, I don't think he's comfortable doing the couple thing in the house, but whether he actually does fancy her remains to be seen ......having said that if he is leading her on he should be ashamed of himself

Last edited by Rook; 21-07-2016 at 02:06 PM.
Rook is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:10 PM #3

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
Poor Evelyn, she is a beautiful girl, who appears nice, honest and upfront, but she really should avoid Alex, she can do much better, in my opinion. I really felt bad for Evelyn when Alex and Jackson laughed at her. Laura actually sussed Alex correctly and Evelyn sussed Jackson correctly. Evelyn and Laura should listen to each other more.
The fact that Evelyn is attractive is irrelevant to how they should be treated.

Alex made it obvious that he's just not that into her, she chose to ignore. She's done all the running eg exposing the lady garden on his lap, kissing him, telling his mate Jackson that she likes him knowing the Dappy wannabe will relay it to Alex, beckoning to her bed etc. He even overheard the conversation with Laura when she said she wants to sit on his face. She offered herself up on a plate. Easy. He made no move on her. Zero. Guys just use girls like this for sex and BJs. Standard procedure really.

If a guy likes a girl he will pursue her even if she's out of his league

Last edited by alex_front2; 21-07-2016 at 02:12 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:11 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
its BECAUSE Evelyn listened to Laura, Lateysha and I think it was Ryan that she is in this predicament. She admitted she liked Alex and had since the first night and they all said that Alex SAID he liked her also. She said I dont think he does I dont think I am his type. If he liked me he would have said it. But they kept encouraging her to go to him and flirt (the pouting thing etc) so over she goes and sits by Alex trying to flirt (hilarious) puts her head on his shoulder etc and gets pretty much nothing in return. Then Alex drapes the arm around her and lies at the end of her bed finally climbing in with her and when she kisses him he pretends to be asleep. Even on last nights Twitter there was a photo of them in bed with his arm around her.

She is a nice honest up front girl but I wish to GOD she hadnt let the others convince her that Alex said he fancied her. At least she is spending heaps of time with the others not doing the fake showmance thing She will have plenty of guys interested in her when she comes out. He is a mug
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:12 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
The fact that Evelyn is attractive is irrelevant to how they should be treated.

Alex made it obvious that he's just not that into her, she chose to ignore. She's done all the running eg exposing the lady garden on his lap, kissing him, telling his mate Jackson that she likes him knowing the Dappy wannabe will relay it to Alex, beckoning to her bed etc. He even overheard the conversation with Laura when she said she wants to sit on his face. He made no move on her. Zero.
How did he make it obvious he's not into her?
Old 21-07-2016, 02:14 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Kiefer
RPDR UK 2: Ginny Lemon

He's an absolute tool and for someone as ridiculous as Jackson to join in with some cheap, misogynistic ridiculing just makes it clearer (just in case there was anyone who hadn't already noticed) just the kind of twat he is.

And to say that Alex has done 'zero' to encourage her is clearly far from the truth.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:15 PM #7

Evelyn is embarrassing herself alone. She deserves everything that's happening to her. Who in their right mind believe that she likes Alex? She just does it for airtime. It's fake, as everything is about her. AS for her beauty, she's a very ordinary girl. Too bad her ugly personality makes her look quite awful.

Last edited by Maria26; 21-07-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Maria26 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:15 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
How did he make it obvious he's not into her?
Ah Rook didnt you see him putting his arms around her, lying at the end of her bed, crawling into it??? Did you see the pic on twitter last night of them in bed together, she has her back to him and he has his arm around her. I think alex-front hasnt seen these things yet. He has NOT made it obvious hes not into her and she hasnt been climbing on top of him, trying to have sex or foreplay with him like bloody Laura. She HAS said to Laura what she would like to do to him but god almighty she isnt all over him
Old 21-07-2016, 02:18 PM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Ah Rook didnt you see him putting his arms around her, lying at the end of her bed, crawling into it??? Did you see the pic on twitter last night of them in bed together, she has her back to him and he has his arm around her. I think alex-front hasnt seen these things yet. He has NOT made it obvious hes not into her and she hasnt been climbing on top of him, trying to have sex or foreplay with him like bloody Laura. She HAS said to Laura what she would like to do to him but god almighty she isnt all over him
My opinion is if he likes her but just doesn't want to pursue something in the house fair enough, but if he doesn't like her he's basically leading her on right now which is pretty low..........time will tell I suppose
Old 21-07-2016, 02:19 PM #10

Quote:
its BECAUSE Evelyn listened to Laura, Lateysha and I think it was Ryan that she is in this predicament. She admitted she liked Alex and had since the first night and they all said that Alex SAID he liked her also. She said I dont think he does I dont think I am his type. If he liked me he would have said it. But they kept encouraging her to go to him and flirt (the pouting thing etc) so over she goes and sits by Alex trying to flirt (hilarious) puts her head on his shoulder etc and gets pretty much nothing in return. Then Alex drapes the arm around her and lies at the end of her bed finally climbing in with her and when she kisses him he pretends to be asleep. Even on last nights Twitter there was a photo of them in bed with his arm around her.

She is a nice honest up front girl but I wish to GOD she hadnt let the others convince her that Alex said he fancied her. At least she is spending heaps of time with the others not doing the fake showmance thing She will have plenty of guys interested in her when she comes out. He is a mug
Why is he a mug, he rejected her. Let's be honest she'd happily get finger blasted or pleasure him under the duvet if he wanted. He didn't but was going to take it if it's being offered by a decent looking lass. That's just how heterosexual lads are. Hardly crime of the century.

Last edited by alex_front2; 21-07-2016 at 02:20 PM.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:19 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria26 View Post
Evelyn is embarrassing herself alone. She deserves everything that's happening to her. Who in their right mind believe that she likes Alex? She just does it for airtime. It's fake, as everything is about her. AS for her beauty, she's a very ordinary girl. Too bad her ugly personality makes her look quite awful.
I dont think you are watching the same show Maria. Everything thats happening to her? Yes she does she deserves her spot in the final? Likes Alex? yes she admitted when pressed by Laura and Emma that she DID like Alex but that she reckoned he wasnt interested in her. It was only on the encouragement of the others and them saying that Alex SAID he liked Ev that Evelyn made a move. Beautiful? Most posters on here and many panelists on Bots have said she is stunningly beautiful but its fair enough and your opinion if you think she is ordinary and I havent seen a scrap of ugliness in her personality but Maria you are RIGHT when you say she deserves whats happening to her. a FINALIST yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 21-07-2016, 02:23 PM #12

I don't think Evelyn is ugly but if I were a guy I can't blame Alex, I wouldn't find her attractive either. She has tattoos (eeeeeeeewwwwwwwww) and could easily be a borderline case of a ladyboy
Old 21-07-2016, 02:24 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Why is he a mug, he rejected her. Let's be honest she'd happily get finger blasted or pleasure him under the duvet if he wanted. He didn't but was going to take it if it's being offered by a decent looking lass. That's just how heterosexual lads are. Hardly crime of the century.
When did he reject her ? If they're both having a good time and know that things are going nowhere well more power to them, but that's not the case here......I don't recall him telling her he's not interested in her ?
Old 21-07-2016, 02:27 PM #14

Many hm in the past and present cuddle it doesn't mean they want to get into a relationship, personally, I think Alex has given her enough hints...its a cuddle buddy and no more,why does she belittle herself and push herself on him,that kiss she gave him in bed, said it all,girl he's just not into you....I for one would bet it's not going to happen for these two inside or outside the house ,not in a million years...she needs to get some self respect.
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:28 PM #15

Quote:
When did he reject her ? If they're both having a good time and know that things are going nowhere well more power to them, but that's not the case here......I don't recall him telling her he's not interested in her ?
Does he have to spell it out to her ....body language said it all
Old 21-07-2016, 02:29 PM #16

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Evelyn does'nt even like him that much she's just pissed cos she wants a showmance.It doesn't help that Alex is scared of pussy.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:31 PM #17

Quote:

100 % agree
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:31 PM #18

No man likes to be chased, you only have to look at Charlie ....
Old 21-07-2016, 02:31 PM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyfed View Post
Does he have to spell it out to her ....body language said it all
Well that's what anyone with a backbone would do. Look we've all had a girl (or boy) chase after us where we're not interested in them, you do the decent thing and set them straight.........now throw into the fact they're on national tv, yes I would say being clear is exactly what he should do, why wouldn't he ?

Quote:
No man likes to be chased, you only have to look at Charlie ....
Wait what ??????

Chased yes.........hunted no

Last edited by Rook; 21-07-2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old 21-07-2016, 02:33 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Absolutely. He never once rejected her, yes at times he has shown little interest but for FU CKS sake stay away from her then Alex instead of putting your arms around her and sleeping in the same bed. ITS A FREE COUNTRY and you have plenty of other places you can sleep. How does this show rejection. Even if she is in bed with him and he isnt interested he can get the hell out of bed and go sleep somewhere else
Old 21-07-2016, 02:35 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Many hm in the past and present cuddle it doesn't mean they want to get into a relationship, personally, I think Alex has given her enough hints...its a cuddle buddy and no more,why does she belittle herself and push herself on him,that kiss she gave him in bed, said it all,girl he's just not into you....I for one would bet it's not going to happen for these two inside or outside the house ,not in a million years...she needs to get some self respect.
She KISSED him dyfed she didnt get on top of him and try and initiate sex. It wasnt even much of a kiss maybe that is because he didnt exactly respond but she didnt push it
Old 21-07-2016, 02:39 PM #22

Quote:
Well that's what anyone with a backbone would do. Look we've all had a girl (or boy) chase after us where we're not interested in them, you do the decent thing and set them straight.........now throw into the fact they're on national tv, yes I would say being clear is exactly what he should do, why wouldn't he ?
Lucky you....
But I do believe it's easy said then done in that house, having said that ....I don't think Alex has any backbone,
Old 21-07-2016, 02:47 PM #23

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I dont think you are watching the same show Maria. Everything thats happening to her? Yes she does she deserves her spot in the final? Likes Alex? yes she admitted when pressed by Laura and Emma that she DID like Alex but that she reckoned he wasnt interested in her. It was only on the encouragement of the others and them saying that Alex SAID he liked Ev that Evelyn made a move. Beautiful? Most posters on here and many panelists on Bots have said she is stunningly beautiful but its fair enough and your opinion if you think she is ordinary and I havent seen a scrap of ugliness in her personality but Maria you are RIGHT when you say she deserves whats happening to her. a FINALIST yayyyyyyyyyyyy
Some on here are staunch Georgina fans that should tell you everything you need to know,If Georgina says jump,they do exactly that,georgina hates Evelyn,nuff said.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 21-07-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:47 PM #24

She humiliated herself with him way before this...
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 02:50 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
She humiliated herself with him way before this...
Didn't she straddle him with no knickers on ?

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, evelyn, horribly, treating