Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 24-07-2016, 11:14 AM #76

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Ive seen Sam smirk at Jason ,once he saw him ,Jason wiped the smirk off his face
Spin! Crime of the century! How very dare he!?

A little over-sensitive methinks! Now please excuse me while I go and sob into a tissue at the sheer injustice of it all!

All hail, King Jason! The only living mortal who is absolutely perfect, and can never do a thing wrong! He sure is a unique example! No wonder his followers are in awe of him!
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:15 AM #77
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post

A little over-sensitive methinks! Now please excuse me while I go and sob into a tissue at the sheer injustice of it all!

All hail, King Jason! The only living mortal who is absolutely perfect, and can never do a thing wrong! He sure is a unique example! No wonder his followers are in awe of him!
So glad you've seen the light
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:16 AM #78

Favourites (more):
I'maCeleb2014: Kendra Wilkinson
X Factor 2014: Andrea Faustini

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Did you read the comments when Lateysha was evicted ?.
Anyone would think Jason broke into her house & ripped 100K from her daughters hands.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:16 AM #79
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Jason is very aggressive, someone I wouldn't want to meet in real life I would fear for my safety
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:18 AM #80

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
100% setting him up ,but thank God Jason is holding back, but I bet he wont once he's outside, then watch the Queens all run for the hills

That makes for a really **** housemate tbh.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:19 AM #81

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisdanny View Post
Jason has 0 good qualities
This.

Not watched last nights yet, but is Jason still crying like a bitch when he doesn't get his own way?

****ing man child **** **** Hm, only in it cause of the Charley storyline and spent weeks moaning about her thinking we gave a **** about it, then when she goes spends weeks moaning about boooos like a ****ing cocked end.....Jason, your ****, what do you expect from the crowd if you are such a bore bag of a Hm..

Go back to your little dog you spoilt little mummy's boy wanker.

Last edited by parmnion; 24-07-2016 at 11:20 AM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:19 AM #82

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
So whats he done that is soooooooooooooo bad,are you a Latesha fan by any chance
No, love, I'm not a Lateysha fan- how very patronising you are! I'm just a realist, who can recognise all aspects of housemates' characters, rather than just seeing what I want to see depending on whether I like them or not. Therefore, please don't judge me by your standards. I actually judge Jason on what I see, rather than based on an allegiance to someone else- you do the opposite.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:22 AM #83

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So glad you've seen the light
Yeh, must be the light coming from the halo above Jason's head! I've obviously been blinded by it! Now I see it- that's what's happened to Jason's fans!
Old 24-07-2016, 11:28 AM #84

I think it was controlled aggression, was it called for? Yes, imho.

To be fair, when jayne was discussing the event with the others she did state that everyone asked him to open a bit more and when he does everyone closes him down even though at the same time she was having a giggle about it.

Bitching? Well, till you have walked a mile in their shoes eg: Been incarcerated in the mad house for 8 weeks, you can't comment on what is bitching and what is just a natural course of events. That was a big issue in there and it's obvious they are going to discuss and process what happened.

I don't get Jason, like many of the others, he his low in confidence. Why seek the approval of others to validate who he is ? FCS, he's a 45 year old man and he is still questioning himself. His primary goal is to be liked inside and outside of the house and he seems to be hanging and dwelling on every comment and boo that is made. You could hear him counting the individual boos to guage whether he was more or less liked than the previous eviction. We all know a lot of it is pantomime so why the need for this re- assessment all of the time?

Sam- Sam can process things and has an analytical mind and I liked the way that he stuck to his guns when he opted to save Jayne as he said he couldn't go back on his word and save someone he had already nominated. He is a DQ though and doesn't like confrontation, and can make a situation seem a whole lot worse by him over reacting to what he seems to be danger or overt criticsm.

Hughie, as they were saying- if he just learned to listen and understand that he is not being attacked all of the time. He doesn't take on board what people are saying or hasn't to this point and I guess will go on and on. They are telling him for his own self improvement and not to have a go at him. Not a problem with standing up for what he believes in but he has to be able to listen to the counter argument and not let the red mist come down. As for him not being aggressive, he's been every bit as verbally aggressive as anyone in there and it's not an endearing feature of his personallity.

Jackson:

Christ, this person is starting to get on my threppennies, he is a complete slime ball and so inconsistent in his thoughts and actions. Needs to do a lot of growing up. I wouldn't trust him one bit.

Alex and Evelyn, - just normal -run of the mill, reasonably rounded people, fairly benign in their views and actions, nothing much phases them and probably a calming effect around the madness.

Out of all of them I would still like Jayne to take the winners cheque, but this is how I think it's going to finish.

Hughie, Andy, Jayne.

I do hope that Jackson is the next out as he is a little weasel,but he appeared very popular from the crowd reaction so could well be saved.

Last edited by delta; 24-07-2016 at 11:29 AM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:29 AM #85

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarryn View Post
Did you read the comments when Lateysha was evicted ?.
Anyone would think Jason broke into her house & ripped 100K from her daughters hands.
Tarryn, I don't understand what Lateysha has to do with this discussion? I thought the discussion was about the incident between Jason and Sam last night, and Lateysha wasn't there.

In response to what you say, I haven't read any of Lateysha's comments since her eviction, as I'm not particularly interested in her. As regards the views of Lateysha and some other housemates, I disagreed with the sense of entitlement some believed she had because she has a child. I actually thought it was a good thing she was evicted, and that the events of that night made for an exciting episode.

However, I'm still not sure what this has to do with the topic of discussion.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:32 AM #86

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Tarryn, I don't understand what Lateysha has to do with this discussion? I thought the discussion was about the incident between Jason and Sam last night, and Lateysha wasn't there.

In response to what you say, I haven't read any of Lateysha's comments since her eviction, as I'm not particularly interested in her. As regards the views of Lateysha and some other housemates, I disagreed with the sense of entitlement some believed she had because she has a child. I actually thought it was a good thing she was evicted, and that the events of that night made for an exciting episode.

However, I'm still not sure what this has to do with the topic of discussion.
Because most of the hate towards Jason was because he evicted Lateysha.
The house seemed to turn against him after this & quite a lot on these forums.
Since then everything Jason does is deemed as wrong.
Clips shown to the house last night were from past weeks so it was not just about last night.

Last edited by Tarryn; 24-07-2016 at 11:37 AM.
Tarryn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:38 AM #87

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I think it was controlled aggression, was it called for? Yes, imho.

To be fair, when jayne was discussing the event with the others she did state that everyone asked him to open a bit more and when he does everyone closes him down even though at the same time she was having a giggle about it.

Bitching? Well, till you have walked a mile in their shoes eg: Been incarcerated in the mad house for 8 weeks, you can't comment on what is bitching and what is just a natural course of events. That was a big issue in there and it's obvious they are going to discuss and process what happened.

I don't get Jason, like many of the others, he his low in confidence. Why seek the approval of others to validate who he is ? FCS, he's a 45 year old man and he is still questioning himself. His primary goal is to be liked inside and outside of the house and he seems to be hanging and dwelling on every comment and boo that is made. You could hear him counting the individual boos to guage whether he was more or less liked than the previous eviction. We all know a lot of it is pantomime so why the need for this re- assessment all of the time?

Sam- Sam can process things and has an analytical mind and I liked the way that he stuck to his guns when he opted to save Jayne as he said he couldn't go back on his word and save someone he had already nominated. He is a DQ though and doesn't like confrontation, and can make a situation seem a whole lot worse by him over reacting to what he seems to be danger or overt criticsm.

Hughie, as they were saying- if he just learned to listen and understand that he is not being attacked all of the time. He doesn't take on board what people are saying or hasn't to this point and I guess will go on and on. They are telling him for his own self improvement and not to have a go at him. Not a problem with standing up for what he believes in but he has to be able to listen to the counter argument and not let the red mist come down. As for him not being aggressive, he's been every bit as verbally aggressive as anyone in there and it's not an endearing feature of his personallity.

Jackson:

Christ, this person is starting to get on my threppennies, he is a complete slime ball and so inconsistent in his thoughts and actions. Needs to do a lot of growing up. I wouldn't trust him one bit.

Alex and Evelyn, - just normal -run of the mill, reasonably rounded people, fairly benign in their views and actions, nothing much phases them and probably a calming effect around the madness.

Out of all of them I would still like Jayne to take the winners cheque, but this is how I think it's going to finish.

Hughie, Andy, Jayne.

I do hope that Jackson is the next out as he is a little weasel,but he appeared very popular from the crowd reaction so could well be saved.
Wow! Excellent post, Delta. Now that's what I call an intelligent, balanced, well-argued assessment of each housemate, based on fact rather than bias.

Jason fans, take note! This is how to convince someone to agree with your views.

I am 100% with you on what you say here, Delta.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:40 AM #88

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Wow! Excellent post, Delta. Now that's what I call an intelligent, balanced, well-argued assessment of each housemate, based on fact rather than bias.

Jason fans, take note! This is how to convince someone to agree with your views.

But Jason has a ten inch penis and dresses smartly of course he's the bestest Hm ever.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:49 AM #89

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:

No-one is perfect. But it's nice to see you acknowledging how special Jason is!

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 11:51 AM #90

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Clips shown to the house last night were from past weeks so it was not just about last night.
I understand where you are coming from, and I am in no doubt that some Lateysha fans might well be resentful of Jason because of this. I think the housemates seem to have left it behind now though.

Personally, I quite liked Lateysha at the beginning but went off her long before she was evicted. I don't hate Jason but I don't particularly like him, but for me that has been the case since weeks back, and has nothing to do with Lateysha, so I wasn't associating the two when I commented on the incident between Jason and Sam. I'm not basing my views on anyone based on an allegiance to some other housemate.

In all honesty, I think the irony is that in some ways it is the Jason fans on here (not aimed at you, by the way) and the way they state their views that is helping to reduce his popularity with other forum members.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:51 AM #91

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samm View Post
Jason is very aggressive, someone I wouldn't want to meet in real life I would fear for my safety
That's one of the most ridiculous statements I've seen in this thread. Jason is clearly a very nice man with a great deal of self control. He's about as scary as Bambi.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 24-07-2016 at 11:52 AM.
Old 24-07-2016, 11:53 AM #92

Quote:
You're absolutely right that most the hate directed towards Jason, the very thing this thread is about and the person they were bitching about in the kitchen, began and has continued since he evicted Lateysha so she is still very relevant here.
And as yet I've not heard one valid reason that constitutes why the housemates thought Lateysha was more deserving of her place in the house than anyone else does. Lateysha having a child to look after made her more deserving than Jayne, who they all said should go instead, who has an 87 year old dad and a mom with Alzheimer's to look after ? I don't think so.
And why Jayne is so close to Hughie when he was so vocal on that night in his agreement with Ryan that Jayne should have been sent home instead of Lateysha I will never understand.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-07-2016, 12:00 PM #93

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
But Jason has a ten inch penis and dresses smartly of course he's the bestest Hm ever.
Tee hee! Loved your earlier post by the way, Parmnion! Not quite how I would have expressed it, but I relate to your frustrations!

I can't say his 10 inch penis and his smart dress is doing it for me, sadly! It really doesn't make up for the self-pitying, sulking and desperate need for approval he has displayed far too often. Anyhow, you wouldn't see his 10 inch penis as it would be obscured by his bottom lip each time he's sulking!
Old 24-07-2016, 12:01 PM #94

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

I am struggling to believe I just read that remark about Jason fans. How patronising and self righteous. Do please feel free to stereotype and generalise.

― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 24-07-2016 at 12:03 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:06 PM #95

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Tee hee! Loved your earlier post by the way, Parmnion! Not quite how I would have expressed it, but I relate to your frustrations!

I can't say his 10 inch penis and his smart dress is doing it for me, sadly! It really doesn't make up for the self-pitying, sulking and desperate need for approval he has displayed far too often. Anyhow, you wouldn't see his 10 inch penis as it would be obscured by his bottom lip each time he's sulking!
I don't think I have ever seen someone so desperate to be liked in all my days of watching bb.

How any true bb fan can appreciate him as a Hm is beyond me...he has done nothing......apart from pressing a button or sit in the smoke area giving it the poor me act....zzz
Old 24-07-2016, 12:06 PM #96

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I am struggling to believe I just read that remark about Jason fans. How patronising.
And made in response to the many patronising comments made by Jason fans to me, and to others, when ever anyone tries to express a view that differs from theirs. A case of don't dish it out if you don't like it back, I'm afraid. I have lost my tolerance after weeks of putting up with it, sadly.

And apologies if you are not one of those involved in that, by the way.

Last edited by Garfie; 24-07-2016 at 12:07 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:06 PM #97

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Well there isn't much anyone can do about the size of their pwnis, it is what it is. You just gotta live with it. But everyone could take a leaf out of the well presented and smartly dressed book.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 24-07-2016, 12:07 PM #98

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
Well there isn't much anyone can do about the size of their pwnis, it is what it is. You just gotta live with it. But everyone could take a leaf out of the well presented and smartly dressed book.
Yeah, let's all be clones......wooooohooooo.
Old 24-07-2016, 12:08 PM #99

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
And made in response to the many patronising comments made by Jason fans to me, and to others, when ever anyone tries to express a view that differs from theirs. A case of don't dish it out if you don't like it back, I'm afraid. I have lost my tolerance after weeks of putting up with it, sadly.
You just keep on telling yourself it's ok to stereotype and patronise a whole diverse group of people.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 24-07-2016, 12:11 PM #100

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Yeah, let's all be clones......wooooohooooo.
Not sure how you go from smartly dressed to clone. I didnt say nothing about no genomes.

― Richard Dawkins

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
earshot, gang, hearshot, jason, love, til, wait