Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2016, 06:30 PM #226
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Jason wants to walk AGAIN? Just let him out the ****ing door already
So does Evelyn. And she may have got her wish tonight
Old 24-07-2016, 06:31 PM #227
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
I'm not on FB, I take it the chavs are out in force ?
No LOTS saying the same as us ( NONE chavs ) that Jason is getting a **** deal from BB and its all mapped out for Hughie to win
Old 24-07-2016, 06:32 PM #228
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
No LOTS saying the same as us ( NONE chavs ) that Jason is getting a **** deal from BB and its all mapped out for Hughie to win
OMG This may be the push for Jason to win. I think we can do this!
Old 24-07-2016, 06:32 PM #229
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

is there anything of relevance in the 10 pages of this thread or is it fan wars
Old 24-07-2016, 06:33 PM #230
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Honestly, its a bit of a grey area but for example if someone was just going thread to thread saying (for example) Lateysha is a fat waste of space and a bad mother without contributing anything else it would be a rule break. if they add something like that onto the end of pretty much every post its a rulebreak also.

But again, SO many people have been doing this that we have been kinda left with the option of banning half of the forum (and facing the inevitable moaning from people as they have been banned for 'nothing' or kickoffs as friends had been banned for 'nothing) along with a wave of multis, or being more...lenient.

Also again, honestly, I have pretty much stepped back from moderating this season as I cannot deal with it. I am sick of seeing so many people being so vile and completely lacking in self awareness and calling others out on exactly the same thing they have done. I have been dealing with obvious rulebreaks only and am considering stepping down properly as there are just far too many people think they can do whatever the **** they want then moan when punished for it. This is the first year I have felt unable to deal with it all without just permabanning people as the levels of hypocrisy all around has wound me up way too much...as such I feel what I do would be too harsh so have left it all well alone :S
I see how it's so complicated then! In all honesty though I say just ban them or at least make it abundantly clear that you're not going to tolerate such posts going forward, so that everyone knows where they stand. Quite frankly if you're incapable of discussing the participants of a reality show without resorting to calling them 'ugly' or 'fat' or a 'slapper' or a 'beast', you really shouldn't be on a forum. If it means banning half the forum so that they can mature and then the rest of us being able to discuss the merits of the housemates themselves rather than what they look like and how good a parent they are, then I'm all for it

I'm also really glad I'm not the only one that notices the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of some on here I find it so infuriating...like, how can you knowingly chastise one thing and then do it yourself in the next breath? Or agree with a sentiment when it aligns with your opinion and then criticise it when it doesn't it's a common problem on this forum

I'd be sad to see you step down as I think you're one of the fairest mods but knowing how annoyed I get just seeing these posts as a regular member, I can't imagine how infuriating it must be to try and moderate them, so I understand where you're coming from
Old 24-07-2016, 06:38 PM #231
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Jason wants to walk AGAIN? Just let him out the ****ing door already
Sick of his moaning. It's the only thing of note he does in the house (apart from evict entertaining housemates that is)
Old 24-07-2016, 06:52 PM #232

This thread started with a vid clip of all housemates past and present but quickly got contaminated by The World of Lateysha.....it reminds me of why I am so glad she has gone and why am so grateful to Jason for getting her gone... It's reminiscent of when she was in the house and when every thread was sabotaged by people's obsession with the silly cow...reminds me of how awful the house was when she was in it and much better it's been since she went and how much more we've seen of the others personalities now her scheming gob is out if the picture. Best thing that ever happened the day Jason sent her arse packing especially for the other housemates.
I could slap the remaining housemates for treating the ex housemates visit like they're the stars....the stars are the remaining housemates, the others are the ones who failed to get any where near the final....they're nothing at this stage of the game, nothing at all.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:53 PM #233
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
This thread started with a vid clip of all housemates past and present but quickly got contaminated by The World of Lateysha.....it reminds me of why I am so glad she has gone and why am so grateful to Jason for getting her gone... It's reminiscent of when she was in the house and when every thread was sabotaged by people's obsession with the silly cow...reminds me of how awful the house was when she was in it and much better it's been since she went and how much more we've seen of the others personalities now her scheming gob is out if the picture. Best thing that ever happened the day Jason sent her arse packing especially for the other housemates.
I could slap the remaining housemates for treating the ex housemates visit like they're the stars....the stars are the remaining housemates, the others are the ones who failed to get any where near the final....they're nothing at this stage of the game, nothing at all.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:54 PM #234
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
An people say Jason is boring. He's the star of the show and the most talked about housemate. Virtually every thread is about him
Old 24-07-2016, 06:56 PM #235
0_o

0_o

Quote:
I have to agree. I was quite on the fence about Jason (though I admired how he handled the charlie thing, I probably would have drop kicked her a week in) but the Lateysha thing...I loved him after that. I quite liked her too actually but it was so unexpected...and took so much balls knowing the whole house would go mental...I mean, who on earth would have thought that the start of the annihilation week that Lateysha would be in any danger of going whatsoever?

Also I thought her going would change the house a lot as she was pulling the strings of everyone behind the scenes and seemed a massive character. As it turned out, not much changed except Ryan/Sam/Hughie got involved with housemates outside of their little group a bit more.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 24-07-2016 at 06:57 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 06:56 PM #236

Quote:
Oh Great news ...
Old 24-07-2016, 07:13 PM #237
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg! View Post
Apart from the hearts of the nation

Quote:
Considering less then 4% of the nation watch the show and a big part of that audience didn't like her I can't see how you come to the conclusion that Lateysha has won the hearts of the nation.
Everyone I know thinks she's a selfish cow.
this

Quote:
Really ?
amazing, isn't it?!

Quote:
I can think of literally 70,000 reasons why Ryan is so excited to see Hughie.
http://cdn.thisisbigbrother.com/smilies/smug.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Isn't Jacksons son with its mother ? I don't think Jackson lives with them either
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Also

Sorry but ****ing LOL. I love him
that is just superb

moderating a forum's a thankless task at best, and hard work. fairness, continuity, and a good sense of humour are essential requisites. thankyou for your hard work, and I hope having to mod doesn't spoil your personal enjoyment of the series
Old 24-07-2016, 07:36 PM #238
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I see how it's so complicated then! In all honesty though I say just ban them or at least make it abundantly clear that you're not going to tolerate such posts going forward, so that everyone knows where they stand. Quite frankly if you're incapable of discussing the participants of a reality show without resorting to calling them 'ugly' or 'fat' or a 'slapper' or a 'beast', you really shouldn't be on a forum. If it means banning half the forum so that they can mature and then the rest of us being able to discuss the merits of the housemates themselves rather than what they look like and how good a parent they are, then I'm all for it

I'm also really glad I'm not the only one that notices the inconsistencies and hypocrisy of some on here I find it so infuriating...like, how can you knowingly chastise one thing and then do it yourself in the next breath? Or agree with a sentiment when it aligns with your opinion and then criticise it when it doesn't it's a common problem on this forum

I'd be sad to see you step down as I think you're one of the fairest mods but knowing how annoyed I get just seeing these posts as a regular member, I can't imagine how infuriating it must be to try and moderate them, so I understand where you're coming from
yes and posting stupid comments in SD to appear a smart arse should also be banned

Old 24-07-2016, 07:37 PM #239
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
spot on once again

Old 24-07-2016, 07:39 PM #240
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
He obviously didn't need nurturing like a small baby and didn't need feeding by his mother,he was old enough to understand what his mom is doing and old enough to,do his own thing pretty much,i don't really know what Helen has to do with this
One rule for some
Old 24-07-2016, 07:40 PM #241
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Be gone lady boy ..be gone
is casual racism/transphobia allowed now or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Old 24-07-2016, 07:44 PM #242
laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

laura carter stan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
is casual racism/transphobia allowed now or
Hmm I was wondering that myself. A really nasty comment

Last edited by Greg!; 24-07-2016 at 07:44 PM.
Old 24-07-2016, 07:44 PM #243
oh fack off

Favourites (more):

oh fack off

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
yes and posting stupid comments in SD to appear a smart arse should also be banned

Posting a comment about a presidential candidate's cum face makes me a smart arse? Really?

I didn't realise it could be so easy

Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
blast, court, housemates, past, video