Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 09-08-2016, 01:25 PM #51

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post

She was annoyed from earlier when Heavy D 'dared to challenge her' and pointed out how she always sticks her nose into other people's business, He was right.

So she bore the grudge, let it stew and then when she had the chance, she verbally and physically intimidated him while he lay in his bed

It made me feel SICK watching it, the amount of malice and intimidation coming from Saira, standing over him, deliberately making him feel small. Just like Lewis did the other night, making Heavy say please and thank you for that half drunk glass of stolen wine.

It's disgusting behaviour from children, let alone from adults. Deliberate malice and intimidation. Very, very uncomfortable to watch.
A very compassionate and understanding post.
I find situations like that not only revealing about HM's but also about posters on the forum. It tells you so much about them and it can be equally revealing I find.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:27 PM #52

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..it was an uncomfortable watch and as uncomfortable as so much behaviour in the house sadly...this is a lady (in her own words..)...who has been disappointed in herself with some of her reactions and actions in terms of her role model to her children and who sees herself as sooooooooo much 'older in wisdom and judgement' and this was bullying..say my name, say my name, say my name, get it right, repeat it and repeat it'...when it was something that we haven't even seen her addressing and taking Heavy to one side and saying look this is how it's pronounced and I like it pronounced correctly if you please sir....this is the 'proper grown up lady' is it not and she chose that moment of helplessness and vulnerability because of him not wanting his balloon pricked..(I can't believe I just typed that..)...and laying in his bed etc in a very vulnerable position....shabby, shabby Saira, you had a choice as that 'proper grown up' that you think you are to defend against this behaviour in the house or become a part of it and you really are not looking great with your choices...
Beautiful soul Ammi seeing it how it is, always...
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:46 PM #53
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Now they are house husband and wife ....such a fickle, desperate pair
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote