Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2017, 02:53 PM #1

Default Create a better line up (Realistic)

Here are my suggestions of celebrities that could make amazing housemates and are actually pretty realistic.

I am sure this topic has been done to death but I am new here so wanted to see what others thought/think:

Girls:
Lil Kim (US Rapper)

Iconic rapper, needs the money (I heard she's bankrupt from her last mixtape release) previously rumoured.

Dani Harmer (Tracy Beaker star)

Kids TV legend - don't see much of her anymore and she did do strictly come dancing 10 years ago.

Lizzie Cundy (ex Wag / Tabloid Tart)

How has she not even done it?

Arlene Phillips (TV Judge/ TV Personality)

She is currently doing pantomime! May need the cash after her Strictly depart and tbh she could be a legendary housemate.

Samantha Womack (Eastender Actress)

A true British legend.

Jemma Lucy (Ex on the Beach)

A walking carcrash but she could follow in the Chloe, Bear and Megan footsteps as she is more memorable from that show (+apparently ppl think she is attractive) Sally Axl 2.0.

Cici Coleman (First Dates)

Easily would become the people's champion (like Scarlett Mofat) she would probably be a bit boring but she's sweet and savoury.

Teresa Giudice (Real Housewives Star)

Firstly, why have we never had a Real Housewife? I thought maybe there was something in their contract that meant they couldn't do other shows but Nene Leaks and Teresa have done Celeb Apprentice and Lisa Vandepump (who was apparently once asked to do CBB) was on Dancing with The Stars?
Teresa is the ultimate hot mess but she is TV gold. She went to prison for fraud and I know she need the money (give her a cheque).

Boys:
Dwight Yorke (ex Footballer)

Filling the sports personality void while also drumming up some controversy in the mean time.

Julian McDonald (Fashion Designer)

He did Strictly and he was also a judge on Britain's Next Top Model. He comes across as if he wants to be famous. Think he could potentially be a great HM as he is quite catty.

Flavour Flav (TV Personality)

Best known for Flavour of Love where queen Tiffany Pollard was born. He is an awful human being and would guarantee pop corn TV viewing.

Carrot Top (Comedian)

This is a no brainer tbh - he is iconic yet no one knows who he is...

Chris Mears (Olympian)

Need some eye candy for the house and he could deliver.

Tyler Oakley (Youtube Star)

This guy is pretty much worth a fortune and I wouldn't put him on the list but he has said he is a fan of the show and would do it.
Why haven't producers thought about Youtube stars?

Alex Mytton (someone from MIC)

Again to deliver some eye candy and also grab those MIC viewing figures.

The show should 10/10 just hire me to create lists cause these producers are pulling my leg with people like Grant Bovy.
BreakTheIce is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
create, line, realistic