Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 03-02-2017, 04:30 PM #51
Infraction pending

Infraction pending

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
They are harmless....they really just need to grow up. I like to see people interact...Jedward only interact with themselves overdosing us with the Jedward brand and talking about the Jedward fans like two 12 year old boys 'playing' at being pop stars.
...they even walk like 12 year olds.

I have just found them extremely irritating.
THIS
odd sock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:51 PM #52
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I have not read any character assassinations of their mum.The fact that she is their mum is academic. She is their manager, she pays herself a big wage and for the last 2 years their brand Planet Jedward has shown losses in excess of 250,000 while she still gets paid. Go figure that one. Secondly these poor kids have been pushed and guided for many years to provide wages for all around them and \i call this exploitation when it interferes with the way they have been made to grow up. If they were allowed to grow into adults, they wouldnt feel it necessary to baby speak or dance in the mirror and play dressy uppie.
I doubt they are allowed to be adults ,once they act grown up Jedward LTD CO is over ,as serious singers they would be laughed off every stage ,the are a joke act ,a novelty of 2 x 25 yr grown men acting as children ,once they grow up even the old people who are now their captive audience will demand to be removed from the room
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:12 PM #53
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
You have said on here that she helps herself to their fortune.
Twice at least I have said I hope you had evidence to back up your accusations.
Even above you infer she takes money she shouldn't.
Susannah takes what her Sons tell her to.
In business terms, and business is up and down all the time, £250,000 are not great losses and far from being able to rebuild.

Their own wealth, thanks in part to their Mum's advice and guidance,remains intact.

You say poor boys in your post.
Lads you question the mental health of and choose to put down in extreme terms and insinuate their own Mum uses them.
Unbelievable.
wrong
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:19 PM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
This on season will be remembered differently to a lot of the others. Not in terms of the obsessive vitriol towards the housemates for once - although inevitably there's still been plenty of that, but in terms of people bandying about
terms like 'real men' and 'normal 25 year old men' that they are seemingly unable to qualify.

Four weeks have passed and I am still yet to learn of what exactly constitutes a 'real' man (and indeed why that would be so), or what behaviour men at the age of 25 are and are not allowed to engage in, and also what exactly 'normal' entails. It shall forever remain a mystery
Great post.

It's nice to see a little sanity amoung posts full of psychoanalyses and unsubstantiated accusations
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:25 PM #55
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
This on season will be remembered differently to a lot of the others. Not in terms of the obsessive vitriol towards the housemates for once - although inevitably there's still been plenty of that, but in terms of people bandying about
terms like 'real men' and 'normal 25 year old men' that they are seemingly unable to qualify.

Four weeks have passed and I am still yet to learn of what exactly constitutes a 'real' man (and indeed why that would be so), or what behaviour men at the age of 25 are and are not allowed to engage in, and also what exactly 'normal' entails. It shall forever remain a mystery
Yeah the 'real man' comments and such have been a little silly, given noone seems to know, or is willing to say what a 'real man' is.

I do think Jedward are odd though, I have to say that. Less odd than they used to be though, at least now they are no longer like bloody cartoon characters always happy and 'pranking'. Everyone who knows me on here knows I could not stand Jedward at all. but they have won me over by being more..human this time around. They have got angry, got bitchy and showed a range of emotions. They are no longer like a couple of robots on speed. Yes they are 'quirk'y and some things they do seem to be for the cameras only, but they are on bloody BB of course they will try to entertain. Because of this, I swallowed my pride and admitted I like them I really hope they do win tonight. I suspect they won't but I would love them to.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:32 PM #56

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

I don't like them because I find them sneaky, fake, highly irritating and they love to play the victim, some of the things I hate most in a housemate, the past 2 or 3 days Edward has grown on me, but his brother is like an anchor that drags him down all the time.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:39 PM #57

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Quote:
I have not read any character assassinations of their mum.The fact that she is their mum is academic. She is their manager, she pays herself a big wage and for the last 2 years their brand Planet Jedward has shown losses in excess of 250,000 while she still gets paid. Go figure that one. Secondly these poor kids have been pushed and guided for many years to provide wages for all around them and \i call this exploitation when it interferes with the way they have been made to grow up. If they were allowed to grow into adults, they wouldnt feel it necessary to baby speak or dance in the mirror and play dressy uppie.
you know more about them than most of their fans on here
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:42 PM #58

It's been very strange reading some of the vitriol spewed about them for me. I couldn't give a monkeys about some yardstick by which we should all apparently measure maturity. I'm more likely to make judgements based on immorality than immaturity, particularly given that there have been a number of occasions when hms other than Jedward have acted in an immature manner loaded with malice too. Re the childlike act they have...Bear used it throughout..often in an incredibly goading way. But he split votes as folk found it entertaining and he won. Last season it may have been but the childlike act was applauded by some. Everyone is entitled to like the way a hm conducts himself but there seems to be no consistency in the hate for an act. Who cares if it's how they live their lives. They're not hurting anyone. There are many celebrities who keep a profile and make a living by being vile like Hopkins. In the great scheme of things I just think the level of hate for them is ridiculous in a world full of real nasty bas*****.
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 07:01 PM #59

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by power2thepeople View Post
It's been very strange reading some of the vitriol spewed about them for me. I couldn't give a monkeys about some yardstick by which we should all apparently measure maturity. I'm more likely to make judgements based on immorality than immaturity, particularly given that there have been a number of occasions when hms other than Jedward have acted in an immature manner loaded with malice too. Re the childlike act they have...Bear used it throughout..often in an incredibly goading way. But he split votes as folk found it entertaining and he won. Last season it may have been but the childlike act was applauded by some. Everyone is entitled to like the way a hm conducts himself but there seems to be no consistency in the hate for an act. Who cares if it's how they live their lives. They're not hurting anyone. There are many celebrities who keep a profile and make a living by being vile like Hopkins. In the great scheme of things I just think the level of hate for them is ridiculous in a world full of real nasty bas*****.

Yes, i find it funny that people can say bear or marc wer outstanding hm and praise their actions then come out a year later and throw all sorts of insults to jedward who are doing much the same..just not as nasty.

Last edited by parmnion; 03-02-2017 at 07:02 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 08:05 PM #60
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
wrong
Your posts on their Mum are there for to be seen and I have picked you up on those threads too.
Not wrong at all.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jedward, peoples, problem