Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-07-2017, 08:08 AM #1

Default New member Big Congrats to Isabelle

Hi,new member here. Ive just joined.Watched all recent series.Thought Chanelle should have won it as she was most entertaining overall,but understand why some thought she was a bit too loud,overdid it a bit I think in week or so before she got voted off .

Still wrong IMO to vote her and Ellie off though as they were two of just a few with Genuine Personalities left in the house.Though Chanelle who came up with lots of different ways to entertain maybe was a little false in how she overplayed some of the things she did to entertain

but still easily the most entertaining and made me laugh with everything she did.Once they'd gone though I thought Isabelle was the only genuine one left in the house,and probably the brightest .

I think a bit brighter than Raph who I liked too.A nice guy but not the BB Big Fan and Expert he was made out to be because he failed to work out some quite obvious things about what BB were doing

& Izzy was a lovely person too,only one who genuinely cared about others in house once Chanelle and Ellie had gone who cared abut some others too,and Izzy was only one who sacrificed things for herself so deserved to win

and tried to tell her on twitter if she ll see my message on BB that she was pretty the one time she took the tan off and all she needs is a little bronzer

.Great series,I loved it,one of my fave series for a while and a deserved winner.Well done Isabelle.Remember we think you're prettier with your tan off.Just a little bronzer is all you need
ClaireS92 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big, congrats, isabelle, member