Notices

Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] CBB 20 was shown August 2017, and was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #26
y.winter
swapped for scrabble
 
y.winter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8,107

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch
CBB20: Sarah Harding


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Tbf, he's a product of that because he's clearly been proven right by having women falling all over him in the circles he socialises in.

Outside of the Hollywood bubble however....

I wonder how long will it take him to find out that this whole charade is pathetic.
__________________

Spoiler:


Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #27
LeatherTrumpet
sick of it
 
LeatherTrumpet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 70,170


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post
I assume she wants his dick but is too entitled to admit it?
this
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:16 AM   #28
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon View Post
Stupid comparison

When has Chad ever tried to be the Alpha or has been as Vocal as Lotes? he's actually been pretty chilled so far and happy just staying in the back, whilst others cause problem, because they are straight male guys you automatically assume they will be " Alphas " Logan was more interested in the divide where as Chad so far hasn't gave us any indication he will argumentative (like Trisha)
No it isn't. He has shown alpha traits (the **** ones) arrogance and cockyness and it's only a few days in too.

You should be thanking Brandi for bringing him down a peg or two and not blowing smoke up his arse like the civvy hm's did with Lotan, which made him worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon View Post
Boo hoo he talks about women in the diary room and who he would date, so very offensive
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon View Post
Just such a shame to see a male talk about which women he would date, such an arrogant pig isn't he jet? Who would do something like that and desrespect females this way
He didn't just talk about women. He said he'd have the pick of the bunch over the other fellas. Bit stupid to reduce it down to 'talking about who he'd date' when he was actually shown saying that **** in the diary room.
__________________
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #29
Paula D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,037

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle
CBB18: Renee Graziano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
she slashed her mans tyres and the other women in the house all applauded....that could cause an accident and death...thats real sexism at work to condone such mental behaviour
Could cause accident or death? The bike wouldn't even get on the road, what are you talking about?
Paula D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 12:17 PM   #30
Alisch
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Default

Ah, the double standards. And she apparently has her period and wants to suck. You really are an inventive bunch. Sexual frustration must really hurt.

She is right, he is such an entitled little wee-wee. I don't believe he has women fawning all over him. He thinks he does, but that's about it. Amd if a woman falls for his pathetic charade, well birds of a feather...just don't get pregnant. The planet really doesn't need amore of those.
Alisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #31
Glenn-C
Senior Member
 
Glenn-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Dublin
Posts: 2,667

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Default

She's completely right about him though isn't she

She rightfully put him in his place, asking her if she was up in the Diary Room drooling over him and she just goes "Actually I was saying you're arrogant and a pig." Iconic!
Glenn-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:04 PM   #32
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 59,447

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovoBaratheon View Post
Very unusual comments on tonight's show about him being a arrogant, chauvinistic pig and sexist when we have heard nothing offensive from him to any woman so far, don't think she is very good at taking jokes either when he said " did you say I had a body sculptered from the gods " she sat there with a face like a smacked ass (maybe she is one of those wierd new age feminists)

she somehow loves the two weasels when one of them claims to have slept with 1500 women, just unreal stuff really isn't it? Think it might be a bit of a reality check to her that Marissa and Amelia are getting more attention then her.
I noticed this too , she seems to have a problem with him in particular, I'm wondering if she secretly fancies him,but even if she doesn't ,she seems quite nasty towards him although I have never seen him be nasty to her,or anyone,I feel a lot of Chads cockiness is a front and underneath he is an ok guy, Brandi isn't so likeable herself so far.I've seen her in the 'housewives' this is nothing like she is on there.
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 05:53 PM   #33
tanussa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,506

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason
CBB16: James Hill
BB15: Ash
Default

as soon as I saw him I thought 'hes gonna be targeted just cos of his looks'. there are a majority of BB fans who just have to have a go at the good looking guy whether its warranted or not. they cast him with all the usual traits that they like to label good looking guys. he seems quiet, isnt at all offensive. love the way he hasnt been drawn into argument with brandi, even though she is intent on winding him up. give him a chance, he doesnt confront HMs just for the sake of it, unlike Brandi who has a really nasty side
tanussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #34
ethanjames
Senior Member
 
ethanjames's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: england
Posts: 1,045

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Niall
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
Default

where the **** is everyone getting the idea that she wants to suck him off from? hes an dickhead and that's the end of it.
ethanjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #35
BBUK-Fan
Senior Member
 
BBUK-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Scotland
Posts: 7,056
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I think Brandi has watched Chad on The Bachelorette and now believes he is putting on a bit of an act
__________________


CBB22 Sweepstakes Winner

TiBB Over the Top 2- first evicted/ 13th

STARS- TiBB Celebrity Big Brother 1- runner up, 2nd

TiBB Awards 2017- Best Newcomer

TiBB Over the Top- Fifth to be evicted/ 9th
BBUK-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #36
Glenn-C
Senior Member
 
Glenn-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Dublin
Posts: 2,667

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Default

The fact that people genuinely think that because Brandi hasn't got a filter and she'll tell Chad exactly what she thinks of him means she fancies him kind of makes me understand where Chad gets his mentality from
Glenn-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #37
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21,296

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Survivor 40: Tony
Survivor 39: Dean
Default

She has more similarities to Chad than she thinks.
__________________
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:39 PM   #38
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Brandi is spot on she says it as it is and don't forget we don't see what happens in the house 24/7.....he asked the question so somebody else has also said it to him.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:43 PM   #39
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21,296

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Survivor 40: Tony
Survivor 39: Dean
Default

Oh he was due for a confrontation like that and his own statement set him up for it but this coming from her in such an outright, entitled way is rich.
__________________
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 07:52 PM   #40
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Oh he was due for a confrontation like that and his own statement set him up for it but this coming from her in such an outright, entitled way is rich.
How is she remotely entitled? If you had watched the real housewives you would have seen she built her way up to getting her own house and was hardly a millionaire. Plus her arsehole husband cheated on her with Leanne rhymes.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #41
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 59,447

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
How is she remotely entitled? If you had watched the real housewives you would have seen she built her way up to getting her own house and was hardly a millionaire. Plus her arsehole husband cheated on her with Leanne rhymes.
You have to ask yourself WHY ?
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 08:11 PM   #42
Haylei
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New York
Posts: 53

Favourites:
Apprentice 2014: Roisin
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman
CBB 11: Speidi
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defizo View Post
The fact that people genuinely think that because Brandi hasn't got a filter and she'll tell Chad exactly what she thinks of him means she fancies him kind of makes me understand where Chad gets his mentality from
This. I don't think many people really understand who she is yet. She's just a brash person, she's not afraid to call people out on their bs.

Also, she was a villain on Real Housewives, I doubt that she really cares that much about her reputation that she would try to garner votes by calling out Chad.

Oh yeah, one more thing: she's not single. I'm pretty sure she's still dating the son of a billionaire.
Haylei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:15 PM   #43
Dash Darington
Upmarket Viewer
 
Dash Darington's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 592

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Ashley Roberts
BB13: Lydia
BB12: Harry
BB11: Sunshine
Default

The intensity of her response is partly because she's trying to be interesting for the show, and partly because attractive women lose their minds when they reach a certain age and their looks fade. Once they hit the wall, they can become quite hostile to the attractive men that they can no longer attract. It's more than simply "wanting his dick." He makes her feel old.
Dash Darington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #44
Tozzie
Lion Queen
 
Tozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 2,443

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye
X Factor 2012: Jahmene Douglas
CBB 10: Julian Clary
Default

Brandi is a wierdo, I doubt he cares what she thinks of him. Saying that, I can't stand conceited men who think they are gods gift, I find them a right turn off so wish he would stop with the I love me love
__________________






Me
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:36 PM   #45
DanielM787
Senior Member
 
DanielM787's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 1,798

Favourites (more):
DOI 2020: Joe Swash
IAC2019: Jacqueline Jossa
X Factor Celebrity: Try Star
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage
Default

As much as I love Brandi, I'm so here for Brandi doing a Frenchy and cutting up Chads underwear
DanielM787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:51 PM   #46
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
You have to ask yourself WHY ?
No I dont I explained that in my comment. Perhaps you should read the full comment and not jump on the first sentence?
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #47
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haylei View Post
This. I don't think many people really understand who she is yet. She's just a brash person, she's not afraid to call people out on their bs.

Also, she was a villain on Real Housewives, I doubt that she really cares that much about her reputation that she would try to garner votes by calling out Chad.

Oh yeah, one more thing: she's not single. I'm pretty sure she's still dating the son of a billionaire.
Plus she called out Lisa Vanderpump who to be fair is the star of the real housewives. Shows Shes real.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 10:56 PM   #48
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash Darington View Post
The intensity of her response is partly because she's trying to be interesting for the show, and partly because attractive women lose their minds when they reach a certain age and their looks fade. Once they hit the wall, they can become quite hostile to the attractive men that they can no longer attract. It's more than simply "wanting his dick." He makes her feel old.
Wow this has to be the most ageist post ive ever seen on this forum. She looks great.
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
brandi, chad, problem

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:57 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts