Notices

CBB20 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] was was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-08-2017, 10:46 PM   #26
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,682

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

Since when did 'cool off' mean get visibly frustrated with me
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:50 PM   #27
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
We acting like Sarah telling him they need to cool off after she got booed didn't happen then?
Exactly

I think they must have decided to skip that part.

Woujdnt anyone get pissed off with 'don't swear. Don't sit here. You're coming across badly. Move. You're being mean....OI DON'T WALK AWAY FROM A WOMAN'

Seriously he's somehow still hanging with her after all the ****
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:52 PM   #28
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Since when did 'cool off' mean get visibly frustrated with me
Did you even watch the show ?

Would you not get frustrated at the things she was saying to him in the last 30 mins? She's a psycho.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:53 PM   #29
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 60,018

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
I thought he was controlling her last night? I'm confused?
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:54 PM   #30
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,682

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Did you even watch the show ?

Would you not get frustrated at the things she was saying to him in the last 30 mins? She's a psycho.
I would, but Chad has spent 7 days not getting frustrated at her despite her not acting at all differently whatsoever.

The relationship dynamic really did not change at all. The only thing that changed was Sarah's perceived popularity within the house.
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 10:58 PM   #31
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I would, but Chad has spent 7 days not getting frustrated at her despite her not acting at all differently whatsoever.

The relationship dynamic really did not change at all. The only thing that changed was Sarah's perceived popularity within the house.
Chad was defending Sarah before the first eviction.

He's still close to her. So he got a bit drunk and annoyed cos she was being a psycho? Big woop. He's handled much better than most men.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:03 PM   #32
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Were you watching the same show?

SHE was the one that 'broke it off '

He's got the patience of a saint putting up with her ****
Oh c'mon dude after watching every bb and cbb you can't see he's just out for fame? He's used her.

Yeah she's ****ed up but atleast she's being herself. Your comments on her being a phsyco are totally out of order.
__________________

Last edited by pontyboi; 16-08-2017 at 11:07 PM.
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:05 PM   #33
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
I thought he was controlling her last night? I'm confused?
He was telling her not to talk to certain people it's like its 2013 and Daley is back
__________________
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:08 PM   #34
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
Oh c'mon dude after watching every bb and cbb you can't see he's just out for fame? He's used her.

Yeah she's ****ed up up but atleast she's being herself.
He's being completely real. He's stated that he finds it difficult to let people in after his Mum.
Now he's let someone in and she's treating him like ****.

He doesn't need her. If he wanted a showmance why would he chase someone with so much baggage.

Sure he wants to gain fame in the UK.

I think I'm a very good judge of character. I think he went on to play the game but ended up liking the hms.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:09 PM   #35
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
He was telling her not to talk to certain people it's like its 2013 and Daley is back
And she was telling him not to speak to anyone either.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:15 PM   #36
pontyboi
Senior Member
 
pontyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cardiff/London
Posts: 2,848

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle
BB15: Mark
BB14: Gina
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
He's being completely real. He's stated that he finds it difficult to let people in after his Mum.
Now he's let someone in and she's treating him like ****.

He doesn't need her. If he wanted a showmance why would he chase someone with so much baggage.

Sure he wants to gain fame in the UK.

I think I'm a very good judge of character. I think he went on to play the game but ended up liking the hms.
Yeah he's gone after 3 women before she's kissed him. He's been on 3 reality shows with Paul and has now dropped Sarah which I believe is due to the crowd reaction. He's american he doesn't realise they are a mob of people with nothing to do. Cmon man he was on the bathcollorette lol and all he's done in this series is chase the girls looking for a showmance.
__________________

Last edited by pontyboi; 16-08-2017 at 11:16 PM.
pontyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:23 PM   #37
Tozzie
Lion Queen
 
Tozzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 2,443

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
I'm a Celeb 2012: David Haye
X Factor 2012: Jahmene Douglas
CBB 10: Julian Clary
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
He now has the hots for Jemma.
god nooooooooooooooooooooo, I like Chad, if he gets with Lucyfer I'll go off him lol
__________________






Me
Tozzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2017, 11:26 PM   #38
*mazedsalv**
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Posts: 27,930
Blog Entries: 5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Chad Johnson


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
Yeah he's gone after 3 women before she's kissed him. He's been on 3 reality shows with Paul and has now dropped Sarah which I believe is due to the crowd reaction. He's american he doesn't realise they are a mob of people with nothing to do. Cmon man he was on the bathcollorette lol and all he's done in this series is chase the girls looking for a showmance.
I think you need to look at his after show videos to see what he's all about
I didn't like him until I saw the truth.

And How has he dropped Sarah? Did everyone miss the part that SHE dropped him? Have we all ignored that.

And even after that, he still comforts her when she shouts st him.

If he was only interested in the showmance he wouldnt be dealing with her insanity. He would have said BYE and left her.

You have two options....

Option 1- go with a girl who is willing to just snog you all day
Option 2- drop everyone and have fun
Option 3- stay with Sarah who is being isolated, disliked by most, has a go at you constantly and has a boyfriend.

Any sane person would go for 1 or 2. The fact he has the ostirnce for Option 3 Makes me convinced he cares for her.

He no doubt went in for just a showmance but ended up liking the hms and feeling for Sarah.
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 12:58 AM   #39
the truth
User banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 14,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
What program are you watching ? it was sarah who said they should cool it off, because it doesn't make her look good
Exactly,the poster is being dishonest ... shes trying to distance herself simply to play the game and win the game, proving herself to be a ruthless fake who will break play with peoples emotions just to win some public points......chad got her spot on, shes tactical and calculating...a selfish self pitying self aborbed horror
the truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 01:40 AM   #40
tanussa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1,506

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB17: Jason
CBB16: James Hill
BB15: Ash
Default

they've only been 'together' a little over a week, why should he have ro put up with her nagging & paranoia. who wants a relationship to turn so heavy after only a week, analysing every action even chad makes, telling him not to swear ffs. no wonder hes giving it some thought, like 'what have I got myself into.
tanussa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 05:17 AM   #41
jennyjuniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 4,050
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
He now has the hots for Jemma.
Ughhhhh There's no excuse for that.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 07:16 AM   #42
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 60,018

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Jesus,all he said was " I like you,I like all the housemates" to Jemma and suddenly he has the 'hots' for her,LOL,he is hardly going to say to her I hate you,people really do need to get a grip.
__________________

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 07:21 AM   #43
Vanessa
The Italian Job
 
Vanessa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: London
Posts: 95,339

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Stephen Bear
IAC2016: Adam Thomas
Strictly 2016: Danny Mac
X Factor 2016: Matt Terry


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tozzie View Post
god nooooooooooooooooooooo, I like Chad, if he gets with Lucyfer I'll go off him lol
__________________
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 08:24 AM   #44
bitontheslide
self-oscillating
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 28,878

Favourites:
BB19: Sian


Default

i think she should seek solace in a warm, loving glass of vodka
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 08:27 AM   #45
Paula D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,037

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle
CBB18: Renee Graziano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Jesus,all he said was " I like you,I like all the housemates" to Jemma and suddenly he has the 'hots' for her,LOL,he is hardly going to say to her I hate you,people really do need to get a grip.
I genuinely think he does like everyone.
Paula D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 09:00 AM   #46
Daffodil
Senior Member
 
Daffodil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,615
Default

The whole Sarah/Chad thing is really getting my goat. Whenever Sarah speaks, it sounds like she is reading from a script...badly. And as for Chad..is that a hair weave he has? Why did he reach for the hairspray that time when Amelia wanted to talk to him! He is so vain, it is unbelievable. And he has a hunch back (bitchy moment over for now).
Daffodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #47
chuff me dizzy
User banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44,726

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy
UBB: Brian


Default

Lets face it, he's a stunning man, no doubt has had some stunning women in his time ,and he seriously expects us to believe he fancies a psycho with a face like a bulldog ?he looks into her face (esp her drunk face) and thinks "Wow she's a catch " Naaahhh Im not having it
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 09:54 AM   #48
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 133,371

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

He probably is using her but she did tell him she wants to cool it and she's a mess, lets be honest, how long would a guy on the real world stick around when she's acting so erratically and mixed message-y ?
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 17-08-2017 at 09:54 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 10:02 AM   #49
MrWong
Senior Member
 
MrWong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,621

Favourites:
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
BBCanada 4: Cassandra
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Lets face it, he's a stunning man, no doubt has had some stunning women in his time ,and he seriously expects us to believe he fancies a psycho with a face like a bulldog ?he looks into her face (esp her drunk face) and thinks "Wow she's a catch " Naaahhh Im not having it
From this..



To this



Yeah I'm not buying it either.
__________________
MrWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2017, 10:07 AM   #50
chuff me dizzy
User banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 44,726

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry
CBB8: Paddy
UBB: Brian


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
He probably is using her but she did tell him she wants to cool it and she's a mess, lets be honest, how long would a guy on the real world stick around when she's acting so erratically and mixed message-y ?
They are using each other IMO ,She was quick to drop him after she heard the chants ,all I can say is they deserve each other, but theres no way on earth does he stare into her drunken face and think he's got a stunning catch
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chad, dropping, sack, sarah

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:03 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts