Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 04-11-2017, 09:30 AM #1
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Default how do you support your faves

first of all it has never been my intention to annoy anyone on here with my constantly swapping my faves, i simply want to be liked on here, i want to be popular

secondly, how do you support your faves, with loyalty through negative comments

and yes from now on i am staying loyal to my faves in any show or music

i did so for Georgia May Foote, Pixie Lott, and i am still loyal to Maan, and i partly still love Taylor Swift (just gotta stay honest as well)

so people i simply care about my faves, i am quite passionate at supporting them

and sorry that i was dissing X Factor, Great British Bake Off, maybe i'm a spoilt brat quite a lot, who needs attention and who needs to have his way all the time, well i can't have my way all the time now i know

but comes back to my question, How do you support your faves the best way possible, can anyone answer this for me

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:32 AM #2
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

I juts don't care if someone else doesn't support them, or kick off, I'll respect their opinion and still Show my support by voting, featuring in my sig or profile favourites etc
Old 04-11-2017, 09:39 AM #3
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
I juts don't care if someone else doesn't support them, or kick off, I'll respect their opinion and still Show my support by voting, featuring in my sig or profile favourites etc
something i can't from the Netherlands

so yes i know i cannot force anyone to vote for my fave, but how would you guys feel if you couldn't vote for your fave, for example on one of our dutch shows like the voice of holland, and you guys were to be following that and having a fave, i would be honoured to vote on behalf of you guys for that one person

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 04-11-2017, 09:57 AM #4
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
first of all it has never been my intention to annoy anyone on here with my constantly swapping my faves, i simply want to be liked on here, i want to be popular
thats not really how being popular on here works. Some very popular members supported Bear and Austin.

I can't really commit to loving or hating any one person. I like to acknowledge when theyre a dick, i like to acknowledge when theyre a legend - I weigh it all up and decide whos my fave based on who of the bunch pisses me off least/makes me smile most. If that changes several times in a series, then I'm fine with it.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:57 AM #5

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:

secondly, how do you support your faves, with loyalty through negative comments

and yes from now on i am staying loyal to my faves in any show or music

i did so for Georgia May Foote, Pixie Lott, and i am still loyal to Maan, and i partly still love Taylor Swift (just gotta stay honest as well)

so people i simply care about my faves, i am quite passionate at supporting them

and sorry that i was dissing X Factor, Great British Bake Off, maybe i'm a spoilt brat quite a lot, who needs attention and who needs to have his way all the time, well i can't have my way all the time now i know

but comes back to my question, How do you support your faves the best way possible, can anyone answer this for me
For me, I like who I like Nicky,I don't care what other people think about my choices infact sometimes I know I have picked the right one when some others don't agree, I don't care whether I am liked or not either,I know who my friends are,that is all I need,I get on with most people anyway,I have my opinions and choices if some people dont like that ,tough, I usually take a while picking a fave ,but usually stick to whoever I choose unless they do something dire,which none of them have done that yet,Don't be sorry about dissing a program you feel deserves it,we all do it, don't just like people because it will get you 'liked' like people because YOU like them.I am sure you are liked on here Nicky. Support your faves by posting their good traits and understanding why they do certain things,look deeper and dont judge on face value.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM #6
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
something i can't from the Netherlands

so yes i know i cannot force anyone to vote for my fave, but how would you guys feel if you couldn't vote for your fave, for example on one of our dutch shows like the voice of holland, and you guys were to be following that and having a fave, i would be honoured to vote on behalf of you guys for that one person
I don't think it is fair to ask people to vote on your behalf Nicky unless you share the same fave and they can use free votes on an app, if it's paid voting they may not have the money to do it, be happy you can't vote as you are not wasting your money on an outcome that is ultimately made by the judges ..if we are talking Strictly
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM #7
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
thats not really how being popular on here works. Some very popular members supported Bear and Austin.

I can't really commit to loving or hating any one person. I like to acknowledge when theyre a dick, i like to acknowledge when theyre a legend - I weigh it all up and decide whos my fave based on who of the bunch pisses me off least/makes me smile most. If that changes several times in a series, then I'm fine with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
For me, I like who I like Nicky,I don't care what other people think about my choices infact sometimes I know I have picked the right one when some others don't agree, I don't care whether I am liked or not either,I know who my friends are,that is all I need,I get on with most people anyway,I have my opinions and choices if some people dont like that ,tough, I usually take a while picking a fave ,but usually stick to whoever I choose unless they do something dire,which none of them have done that yet,Don't be sorry about dissing a program you feel deserves it,we all do it, don't just like people because it will get you 'liked' like people because YOU like them.I am sure you are liked on here Nicky. Support your faves by posting their good traits and understanding why they do certain things,look deeper and dont judge on face value.
yes thanks for this advice sweeties, and i will support whoever i want to like myself

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 04-11-2017, 10:08 AM #8

I don't normally feel that strongly about my faves, I suppose the last one I did was Emma Jensen but that was only because she was clearly the second coming of Christ But I remember she was pretty unpopular near the beginning, a lot of people thought the twins were annoying and immature, then her friendship with Marco, then with the Georgina feud she got a lot of criticism (before everyone turned on Georgina... good times <3) but I just supported her by giving my own view on those things I suppose. You can't force people to change their opinions you can only give your own perspective on things and maybe some people will see things differently, maybe they won't, it doesn't really matter (the forum would be incredibly dull if everyone agreed on everything and had the same opinions). And at the end of the day if not many people are supporting your fave and they end up leaving a show, that doesn't matter either, so just don't take your supporting of someone too seriously (and noone's going to like or dislike you based on who you support).

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:09 AM #9
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post

you are popular anyway Nicky, not everyone will like you and if they don't are they really worth your time! It's not the end of the world, being true to yourself is the best anyone can do
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:09 AM #10

Also, look for opportunities to turn them into an iconic gif, that's always useful!

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:17 AM #11

Just try not to take it all so seriously because honestly in the long run nothing like that truly matters or has any sort of impact in your real life.

Try not to be too obsessive about supporting them, acknowledge their flaws as well as their good traits, don't hound others by attempting to force them into thinking the same way as you do or be personally offended if people don't like them or are negative in their comments about them, its not aimed at you its just their own opinions about a person that doesn't really matter to you or them in any real way.

Also, try not to be so bothered about TiBB 'friends' or popularity on here or any other forum / online community, again it will never really have a massive impact on your real life and if it gets to you so much it can all go away by simply clicking the x on the browser and logging off for a while.

Lastly, chill out with threads or comments that are constant apologies or statements about how much you want to be liked.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:34 AM #12
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
you are popular anyway Nicky, not everyone will like you and if they don't are they really worth your time! It's not the end of the world, being true to yourself is the best anyone can do
yes thanks for telling me, i feel much better now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Just try not to take it all so seriously because honestly in the long run nothing like that truly matters or has any sort of impact in your real life.

Try not to be too obsessive about supporting them, acknowledge their flaws as well as their good traits, don't hound others by attempting to force them into thinking the same way as you do or be personally offended if people don't like them or are negative in their comments about them, its not aimed at you its just their own opinions about a person that doesn't really matter to you or them in any real way.

Also, try not to be so bothered about TiBB 'friends' or popularity on here or any other forum / online community, again it will never really have a massive impact on your real life and if it gets to you so much it can all go away by simply clicking the x on the browser and logging off for a while.

Lastly, chill out with threads or comments that are constant apologies or statements about how much you want to be liked.
i'm trying the best i can, but usually the faves i like i can relate to usually

and i know i gotta acknowledge the negatives, but i focus on the positives because that keeps me happy

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 04-11-2017, 11:30 AM #13
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

I'm just happy when they do well, that's all. Not taking it seriously. They're people like you and me, so there's nothing to lose your mind about. For example I adore Rachel Rice, and will show my support for her here when there's a discussion about her, and that's about it. I'm not sure what loyalty there needs to be, it's not like a dictatorship, just somone on TV, they didn't even do something extraordinary for mankind.

That being said, I'm a loyal and committed fan of Jamie in this thread for obvious reasons.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:37 AM #14
I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom

By not declaring my love then slagging them off the next day

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Denver; 04-11-2017 at 11:37 AM.
Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:47 AM #15
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam. View Post
By not declaring my love then slagging them off the next day
good advice

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Old 04-11-2017, 06:42 PM #16
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G