Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 25-01-2018, 05:16 PM #1
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
They are false accusations and supposition to you. I know better, as my father and uncle were both in government at Stormont, and knew all about his activities. They have both passed away, and they will rest in peace.

Well,while in Stornont why did they not raise the evidence.
Why not,or did they leave concrete evidence with you or other family.

If not,why.

If it exists hand it to the authorities,if it doesn't then it's wrong to publicly accuse anyone of anything,no matter and just because you personally hate the individual.

If I had evidence anyone had actively supported terrorist activities and multiple murders,I would not rest until it was brought to justice.
If no such substantiated evidence exists however,I'd be wary of making such damming,serious accusations publicly.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 05:23 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Well,while in Stornont why did they not raise the evidence.
Why not,or did they leave concrete evidence with you or other family.

If not,why.

If it exists hand it to the authorities,if it doesn't then it's wrong to publicly accuse anyone of anything,no matter and just because you personally hate the individual.

If I had evidence anyone had actively supported terrorist activities and multiple murders,I would not rest until it was brought to justice.
If no such substantiated evidence exists however,I'd be wary of making such damming,serious accusations publicly.
Balderdash - there are numerous publications accusing him of being an IRA terrorist sympathiser and supporter. He hasn't sued even one of them yet - why not?

Last edited by jet; 25-01-2018 at 05:24 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-01-2018, 05:44 PM #3
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Balderdash - there are numerous publications accusing him of being an IRA terrorist sympathiser and supporter. He hasn't sued even one of them yet - why not?
None have been substantiated what do you not get about things needing substantiation.

I don't and multi millions of others don't agree with the inferences from the press.
They have not furnished any evidence at all,he has nothing to answer to.

You are not the media,you state you KNOW he supported terrorist murders.
You are telling us that.
People make a great play on here as to saying prove what you are saying.

I've asked a simple point following your insistence he supported terrorist murdering of people.
So where is it?
If there's none,don't expect to be taken seriously and lecture others as to their support for a leader who from media,individuals or authorities has a single substantiated concrete piece of evidence, he supported terrorist murdering of innocent people.

That's a very serious claim and charge to make publicly jet.
Very serious indeed but wrong to do so,if you have not a scrap of any concrete substantiated evidence.

Now if you cannot see the wrong in that,with respect that's your problem,not mine.

I say finally now,if you have the evidence that is concrete as to your accusations against Corbyn prove it.
If not,you make I'm sorry to point out,a likely doubtful at best statement.
Old 25-01-2018, 08:51 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
None have been substantiated what do you not get about things needing substantiation.

I don't and multi millions of others don't agree with the inferences from the press.
They have not furnished any evidence at all,he has nothing to answer to.

You are not the media,you state you KNOW he supported terrorist murders.
You are telling us that.
People make a great play on here as to saying prove what you are saying.

I've asked a simple point following your insistence he supported terrorist murdering of people.
So where is it?
If there's none,don't expect to be taken seriously and lecture others as to their support for a leader who from media,individuals or authorities has a single substantiated concrete piece of evidence, he supported terrorist murdering of innocent people.

That's a very serious claim and charge to make publicly jet.
Very serious indeed but wrong to do so,if you have not a scrap of any concrete substantiated evidence.

Now if you cannot see the wrong in that,with respect that's your problem,not mine.

I say finally now,if you have the evidence that is concrete as to your accusations against Corbyn prove it.
If not,you make I'm sorry to point out,a likely doubtful at best statement.
You haven't answered the question - there have been numerous publications detailing Corbyn as an IRA supporter and sympathiser. Why hasn't he sued?
Because he CAN'T.
You say you have read these allegations, where is YOUR proof they AREN'T true, seeing you are so keen on proof?

I don't care who believes me and I don't expect belief - and I don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else. I know what I know, and I'll continue to show and tell of my disdain of Corbyn whenever I feel it is relevant within the rules. If I am told something is against the rules by the admin, I'll stop, but certainly not because you don't approve. This forum isn't a court of law and you haven't been appointed the forums lawyer.

Last edited by jet; 25-01-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:02 PM #5
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You haven't answered the question - there have been numerous publications detailing Corbyn as an IRA supporter and sympathiser. Why hasn't he sued?
Because he CAN'T.

I don't care who believes me and I don't expect belief - and I don't have to prove anything to you or to anyone else. I know what I know, and I'll continue to show and tell of my disdain of Corbyn whenever I feel it is relevant within the rules. If I am told something is against the rules by the admin, I'll stop, but certainly not because you don't approve. This forum isn't a court of law and you haven't been appointed the forums lawyer.

I did answer your question.
We are going round in circles,politicians know the press are pathetic.

I am,and I'd guess I'm not likely the only one still waiting for your substantiated factual evidence that proves, since you say you KNOW,that Corbyn supported terrorist murders of innocent people.

Before you ask any more questions and likely get answers,for you to be credible as to your continuous serious accusations,prove what you accuse him of is so with the evidence you have.
If you've none,which I think is the case.

Time to stop pressing others on this issue without concrete proof.

Very few politicians sue publications for lies and wrong information about them.
If they did,the MPs and press would likely never be out of the courts.

You however claim he is responsible for actively supporting terrorist murders of innocent people.
Just more likely from your hate of the man and likely more possible his politics.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-01-2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:24 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I did answer your question.
We are going round in circles,politicians know the press are pathetic.

I am,and I'd guess I'm not likely the only one still waiting for your substantiated factual evidence that proves, since you say you KNOW,that Corbyn supported terrorist murders of innocent people.

Before you ask any more questions and likely get answers,for you to be credible as to your continuous serious accusations,prove what you accuse him of is so with the evidence you have.
If you've none,which I think is the case.

Time to stop pressing others on this issue without concrete proof.

Very few politicians sue publications for lies and wrong information about them.
If they did,the MPs and press would likely never be out of the courts.

You however claim he is responsible for actively supporting terrorist murders of innocent people.
Just more likely from your hate of the man and likely more possible his politics.
How many times do I have to say it, I don't care if people think I'm credible or not or who demands proof. I'm posting for me and for others affected by him, to get out what is inside ME. Better out than in, they say, and they are right, it helps.
As you are so keen on proof, and you are adamant he wasn't an IRA supporter, why don't YOU prove he wasn't?
There have been many neutral commentators and articles on the subject of his activities as well and I have linked to some of those in the past - but none of his supporters bothered commenting.

Back when I started posting about detesting Corbyn, I didn't even have an interest in his politics, or the Cons politics, or any politics outside of N. Ireland for that matter. Did you ever see me posting in any political threads in SD in the past? During Brexit? During the elections? I have just recently started paying more attention to the parties policies.
I guess I just suddenly decided to hate Corbyn because he has terrible dress sense or something? No, of course not.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:09 PM #7
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Because he CAN'T.
You say you have read these allegations, where is YOUR proof they AREN'T true, seeing you are so keen on proof?

Oh,and in UK law the rule of law is ' Guilt has to be proven,not innocence'
Unless you are rewriting law too.

It might be possibly better not to come on without evidence accusing someone of something serious and then decide you do not want any comeback to same.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-01-2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:32 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh,and in UK law the rule of law is ' Guilt has to be proven,not innocence'
Unless you are rewriting law too.

It might be possibly better not to come on without evidence accusing someone of something serious and then decide you do not want any comeback to same.
I have never said to anyone "I'm saying this, and I don't want any comeback".
I deal with all comeback, and I'll continue to do so.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:26 PM #9
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
You haven't given any either, on more than one subject. With respect.
I'm sick of answering you and asking for your proof of what you say.

I state again,I do not accept Corbyn supports terrorist murders of innocent people or indeed any people.
I do not see him as you do.
I am not the one accusing him of anything,you are with no validation back up.

You are the one refusing to back up what you state as fact,not me.

Now actually you are bordering on baiting and quite frankly until you present proof of your accusations against Corbyn, you will neither get or deserve answers.

All you want to do is likely vent your hate for Corbyn and draw that out by going round in circles.
With your false accusations, which they are because not only has he not been prosecuted for anything you say,neither has he even been interviewed.

Why?
Because factually there is not and hasn't been any evidence against him whatsoever.
I'd even predict there will be none in the future either.

It now seems clear, you have none either.

So nothing to discuss if that is the case really.
I support Corbyn, you don't,pure and simple.

If you had concrete evidence that would change my stance, since you cannot,I am happy as I am supporting an innocent man leading a political party.
While you only wallow in your hate of said same man.

Last edited by joeysteele; 25-01-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 11:29 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm sick of answering you and asking for your proof of what you say.

I state again,I do not accept Corbyn supports terrorist murders of innocent people or indeed any people.
I do not see him as you do.
I am not the one accusing him of anything,you are with no validation back up.

You are the one refusing to back up what you state as fact,not me.

Now actually you are bordering on baiting and quite frankly until you present proof of your accusations against Corbyn, you will neither get or deserve answers.

All you want to do is likely vent your hate for Corbyn and draw that out by going round in circles.
With your false accusations, which they are because not only has he not been prosecuted for anything you say,neither has he even been interviewed.

Why?
Because factually there is not and hasn't been any evidence against him whatsoever.
I'd even predict there will be none in the future either.

It now seems clear, you have none either.

So nothing to discuss if that is the case really.
I support Corbyn, you don't,pure and simple.

If you had concrete evidence that would change my stance, since you cannot,I am happy as I am supporting an innocent man leading a political party.
While you only wallow in your hate of said same man.
You just repeat the same things over and over and don't respond to anything else I say in my individual posts.
If you insist it is clear I know nothing, then why are you so rattled?
Why are you wasting you time on me?
He has been interviewed, actually, and refused to condemn the IRA by name five times in a row, and then hung up. In another interview he refused to condemn them outright also. Do your research.
Carry on with your Corbyn support and your beliefs and leave me to carry on with what I know, and other things which others know, including a former First Minister and former IRA members themselves (some of whom have been interviewed).
Deal?

Last edited by jet; 25-01-2018 at 11:40 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
clique, corbyn’s, leftist