Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 29-03-2018, 09:53 AM #101
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I think the parents came from a position of guilt from the very beginning. They left their children and went out drinking with friends.

Something then went wrong, and Maddie either had an accident or was taken, and from that point forward the parents have been trying to minimize their own culpability. They were not honest from the outset and I don't believe they have been honest at any point to this day. I blame the parents without reservation, whether that be for abduction, an accident or murder. They remain responsible for the situation and I don't know why they haven't had to face the consequences in a court of law.
Yes exactly, they've never admitted that leaving them alone was wrong, I believe the most they have ever said was that they were sorry that they weren't there when it happened......but the whole point is that (if we're going with the abduction narrative) it wouldn't have happened if they were there

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-03-2018, 09:56 AM #102
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
The two big give aways for me, are that they supposedly declared that she had been "taken by someone" immediately when the only thing that had happened was that she was missing. Most people's first assumption would be that a child had wandered off looking for them / was lost, not a random kidnapping, especially as the other two children were still safe.

Second thing is that they kept insisting on a narrative where the window had been forced open for someone to get in, and then when informed that the sequence of events was impossible, suddenly changed the story to the door being left unlocked.

Straight away none of it adds up. Trying to figure out what DID happen is really mostly speculation, obviously, but you can be pretty sure that there's a lot more to what happened that night than they've ever said, just based on their inconsistencies and changing stories, and other very odd statements from various people.
Yeah they insisted that the window had been "jemmied" but it was examined and that was proved false so then they changed their story to the door being left opened. I mean if your child had actually been kidnapped by a potential pedophile ring or whatever, you're not going to lie and potentially hamper finding her no way a parent isn't going to be thinking about themselves when their child is in so much danger, not unless they already know that she can no longer be helped

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 29-03-2018, 09:57 AM #103
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..that was a really absorbing watch, Niamh...not just relating to Madeleine’s disappearance ..but also in general of statement analysis...I hadn’t known there was such a thing actually...(...actually is a red flag word I think..ooooops..)...

...but yeah..the past tense thing ...(...with always the belief that she was taken but still alive..)...has always felt a bit odd...and also in a time of such extreme panic and chaos emotionally and with their thoughts etc... when she was discovered gone...Kate said her immediate thoughts were of what Madeleine had said, which is why she knew she had been taken...so it was not acted on in leaving the children alone again but it was the first immediate thought...?...I don’t think chaotic and panicked minds have immediate thoughts, do they..?...and not connecting in that way to what Madeleine had said...connection comes when the mind becomes less chaotic, surely...connection requires a calm mind ..?...anyways yeah...an absorbing and interesting vid, thank you Niamh....
He's very interesting Ammi, he did an analysis on Steve Avery too (he thinks he's guilty)

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 30-03-2018, 03:39 PM #104
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/458868...ritish-police/
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote