Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2018, 08:47 AM #11
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Funny that, I was raised with two parents... my single mother and a very strict grandmother. Can't say I really ever wanted for a dad for structure as strict as my early years were... it probably would've been a complete overkill...
I think two dads or two moms would fit the bill fine, and evidently a mom and a grandmother can be perfect in some cases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Where do I start with that! Many single parents, men and women, bring up their children well and many of those children go on to be successful. Many single parents are not uneducated sixteen 16 year olds but divorced educated women who provide a stable and loving home for their children.

Talk about stereotypes - and you were just trying to undermine another member for allegedly stereotyping Jewish men. Single ‘girls’ indeed - totally sexist remarks.
Chill yer beans. Should I have thrown in a HASHTAG NOT ALL to make it clear that it doesn't refer to every single case? The "single girls" thing was just repeating what the member I quoted had said, using their own example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
Weren't there complaints because black people were getting stopped and searched more than white or Asian people?

Here's a link https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures....-search/latest
Sure there were complaints, but if knife crime has risen since stop and search was ended, then perhaps the complaints should have been filed under B for Bin.

Oliver_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
broad, daylight, london, stabbed, teen