Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 26-08-2009, 11:10 PM #26
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by setanta
Haven't heard anyone repudiate it with facts of their own anyway.
This. Siavash fans still haven't provided an alternative, believable explanation, as to:

1) Why he didn't ask other HMs to nominate him, and thus 1 vs 1 with Marcus. Instead, TRYING to get a 3-way eviction, with David.

2) Why he told Rodrigo about his no nom thing, at the table, without needing to. Never Q'd, never prompt, just says it.

Tick Tock, they haven't provided alternative reasoning to what everyone else thinks. That he's playing the martyr and victim to gun for £100k.
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:19 PM #27
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dexter
CBB 11: Rylan Clark
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):

why shouldn't Siavash fight back?
He is in a vunerable position at the moment. He has a right to fight back and I applaud him.
Lisa charlie roddy david etc have a right to win.. why not Siavash??

Get a grip and stop moralising / oh by the way Ahmed I am a girl.

MJBFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:30 PM #28
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MJBFAN
He is in a vunerable position at the moment. He has a right to fight back and I applaud him.

Fighting back? This isn't fighting back... this is butchering the rules that they agreed to adhere to when they entered the house. He's been messing about with the system for weeks becuz he's always believed that his group had the support of the public. Easier for him to get away with it now cuz he's in a minority.

The three morons have been the architects in their own downfall here after they had the whole house at their mercy a few weeks ago. Wallys
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:31 PM #29
0_o

0_o

There is no 100k...

Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:39 PM #30
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):
R.I.P Kerry

Favourites (more):

Setanta...
Lisa and Co butchered the rules when they block voted in a nafarious way.

Kris and Karly paid for Lisa 's schemes and Lisa is still there.
the block voting is still there and if you watch live feed Charlie even said that if they stuck with the same two they would be fine (Siavash and Marcus).
Why should Siavash be persecuted for trying to save himself under those circumstances?
MJBFAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2009, 11:44 PM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Setanta...

the block voting is still there and if you watch live feed Charlie even said that if they stuck with the same two they would be fine (Siavash and Marcus).
Why should Siavash be persecuted for trying to save himself under those circumstances?
I agree that the block voting was a pain but they'd split it wide open and then decided to act like a bunch of prats. It was really juvenile behaviour. Hira going after their stupidity was the turning point of the whole show and saw their group collapse.

I'm in agreement about the block voting.... it's absolutely horrendous and Big Brother have to fix it, but once Lisa's position had destabalised you could see that voting patterns were changing. Rodrigo and Sophie were defo using their own minds as well as Charlie on occassion. Why oh why did Siavash, Freddie and Marcus just abandon all logic?
Old 26-08-2009, 11:45 PM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

'AhmedFan'!!!

If you spent as much time bigging up your favourite instead of slagging-off everyone else's they might actually stand a chance of winning!

Oh.....but then LISA is your favourite so maybe not.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:05 AM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
This gameplan is cunning, many people will not see this. A shame, as he is cleverly fooling the public AND HMs. He had a dual gameplan; Martyr + Victim. This, approaching final week, to push for £100k. Bare in mind, eviction this week or finishing 4th/5th next week, is trivial; it's about going for £100k.

Part 1 - Martyr

The idea here, is that he makes himself look like a martyr and a brave hero for putting himself up for the public vote. This is congruent to his 'No Free Rides', 'Anti-Scheming', 'Put Myself Up' ethos that he's been vocalising.

Based on his calculations that himself and David were on 3 noms each (turned out Rod fooled him though):

=> He could easily nom David, hence David vs Marcus eviction, saving himself. BUT; this contradicts the described ethos above. It makes himself look schemy and cowardly.

=> He can nom David and put himself up in a LIKELY 3-way eviction. Perfect; he looks awesome for taking the plunge, but also knows that David will get evicted. So he looks great but stays in the house - Part 1 Complete - Martyr

Part 2 - Victim

This was the cleverest part of it all IMO. Many FMs, including Siavash fans, realised what he was doing in Part 1. Trying to boost his popularity/appeal whilst using David as a safety net. But in this part, he really plays it well.

At the table, in casual conversation, he decides to tell Rodrigo out of the blue - Without prompt or questioning - That he decided not to nominate. But why do this ehhh?Everyone knows Rod's temper and how he hates not nominating, rule tampering. Rod PREDICTABLY reacted, and told everyone ...

Part 2 Completed - Everyone gets angry at him, and he keeps his calm and trys to defend himself, saying 'But I only put myself up; it doesn't affect you, I'm doing David a favour too, it's now 3 of us. What's the problem?'.

So now he looks like a martyr, getting victimised by Rod and Co. So Part 2 Complete - Victim

END RESULT:

He risks himself being up for eviction, 3 way, or even 2 way (as it so happened!) but done this to bolster his popularity and look awesome - A great plan to push for the £100k.

Why risk this? As I said at the start, getting evicted now or finishing 4th/5th next week; similar. It's now time to gun £100k; Vash style.

Complete rubbish. So he knew how Rodrigo would react ? He's done it before and told everyone and hasent ever come up against such a harsh reaction as last night.

Gameplan Cracked.

Complete rubbish. So he knew how Rodrigo would react ? He's done it before and told everyone and hasent ever come up against such a harsh reaction from the housemates. I mean what really is the problem. He technically voted Charlie and Sophie.
sl3ptsolong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:12 AM #34

Quote:
Read it Ahmed fan, just as I read it on DS.
Don't agree with you.
Siavash maybe many things but he is not being manipulative for the sake of it.

He is trying to beat the block voters in his own way and why shouldn't he?

Yes there has been block voting and he is fighting back. who wouldn't?
Yes! That's exactly how I saw it. But he obvoiusly couldn't tell that to the housemates could he, or it would definitely backfire, even though it has done anyway.

Why did Rodrigo nominate Siavash? He nominated David last week.
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 12:13 AM #35

What if Siavsh did nominate, but nominated Charlie & Sophie legit. Would it have made a difference?
Akerbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:29 AM #36
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sl3ptsolong
Complete rubbish. So he knew how Rodrigo would react ?
Yes, because Rodrigo and the others were under the pretense that Siavash was gonna nominate.

Quote:
He's done it before and told everyone and hasent ever come up against such a harsh reaction from the housemates. I mean what really is the problem. He technically voted Charlie and Sophie.
But this time he said he'd nominate, and BB purposefully put up that rule to ensure they did.

He didn't go in there, vote Charlie and Sophie, and give reasons, to save face and look good in the public eye.

See: "Martyr" - Part One of his plans.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:30 AM #37
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Akerbie
What if Siavsh did nominate, but nominated Charlie & Sophie legit. Would it have made a difference?
Yes. He wouldn't look like a martyr then. He needed to explain everything, pretend he didn't want a free-ride, how he was so brave, etc. He even gave the monologue in the DR about it.

That was Part 1 of his operation.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:34 AM #38
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Setanta...

So why didn't he nominate David, and by his calculations ensure a David vs Marcus eviction? Then David would go.

That would be defeating the bloc vote. You say his whole agenda is to defeat the bloc vote. Well he could have easily done it by nominating one of their team, game over.

But no, he has to include himself, and look good for the cameras. So it's not just about defeating the bloc vote.

He could have done that solely by nomming David. But didn't. Because then he wouldn't look good; his 'No Free Rides', 'Anti Tactical-Voting', 'Put Me Up' Spiel down the drain.

His image, well his fake image to look like a martyr, comes first.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:38 AM #39

Quote:
Quote:
Old news baby but sure they wont see it this way when everything points to it.
Part 2 is not old news - He purposefully told volatile Rodrigo at the table about not nominating, to cause a reaction and ensure they got angry at him.

To play the victim.

Martyr + Victim = £100k in his sights.
so somehow,rodrigo is not responcible for his own actions?siavash made him react like that?lmao wow...

he was bound to find out anyway yeah?so he felt bad for not telling him and told him early,he articulated why the best he could before the hissyfit kicked in,your seriosly misguided if you think siavash orchestrated the whole heated discussion in order to rile up rodrigo/charlie..

so siavash playing the victim = fail

rodrigo/charlie playing the hypocrites ftw.. and why?neither had a word for marcus when he didnt nominate,nor did they have take issue with sophie last week..

but yeah..siavash...matyr...sure thing
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:41 AM #40
Banned

Banned

He is playing the victim tinted. Did you not see him in the diary room after the chaos, with a big grin on his face, loving the distinction he'd made between himself and that band of accusers? He wasn't sure what wouldn't happen with regard to Rodrigo, but it would take a rocket scientist to realise that an extreme reaction may take place, especially since Siavash had told him that he would adhere to the rules and vote.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:44 AM #41
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
so somehow,rodrigo is not responcible for his own actions?siavash made him react like that?lmao wow...
Everyone knows he was gonna react like that. 90% of this forum slate Charlie for goading Rod into reacting. They hardly ever say, "Well Rod should ...".

Quote:
he was bound to find out anyway yeah?so he felt bad for not telling him and told him early,he articulated why the best he could before the hissyfit kicked in,your seriosly misguided if you think siavash orchestrated the whole heated discussion in order to rile up rodrigo/charlie..
Why not? If he waited, he could be gone by Friday. Why wait?

Quote:
so siavash playing the victim = fail
Not at all, it's perfectly possible. The argument is logical and plausible.

Quote:
rodrigo/charlie playing the hypocrites ftw.. and why?neither had a word for marcus when he didnt nominate,nor did they have take issue with sophie last week..
Probs because they didn't think they were doing it for sneaky reasons. And that was BEFORE this new rule was brought in by BB. Siavash still went ahead though ...

Quote:
but yeah..siavash...matyr...sure thing
Well I'm glad we have some agreement. He's not all dandelions and roses.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:45 AM #42
Banned

Banned

Quote:
He is playing the victim tinted. Did you not see him in the diary room after the chaos, with a big grin on his face, loving the distinction he'd made between himself and that band of accusers? He wasn't sure what would happen with regard to Rodrigo, but it would take a rocket scientist to realise that an extreme reaction may take place, especially since Siavash had told him that he would adhere to the rules and vote.
Making it very clear how they were 'shouting and not letting him speak'. Ohhhh poor thing. And then trivialising the situation, saying "They didn't care this time, they didn't care that time, but now suddenly this time ..."

Well yes, that's because you took it a step too far, and they clocked onto the pre final-week shennanigans you've been cooking up. Wooop.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:46 AM #43

Quote:
Quote:

Fighting back? This isn't fighting back... this is butchering the rules that they agreed to adhere to when they entered the house. He's been messing about with the system for weeks becuz he's always believed that his group had the support of the public. Easier for him to get away with it now cuz he's in a minority.

The three morons have been the architects in their own downfall here after they had the whole house at their mercy a few weeks ago. Wallys
this "butchering" of the rules of which you speak,happens every series,rules are sometimes bent/broken..you never broken a rule?

im sure in the rules it says not to bully/target housemates,vandalise and what not..

i could give you a handful who have done far worst than choose not to nominate... so he did not butcher the rules,he chose with a clear sound mind that he wanted to be up,so if he goes/stays,it will be by the choice of the public and not because he was hiding..

had he nominated someone he didnt think he would be up (he is not privy to the highlights show as we are where we see who noms who)

had he asked to be nominated,his reckoning was they would only dismiss him and further use the arguement "oh your always thinking about the game"

so he chose not to nominate..why rely on others?you want something done,you do it yourself,and he did..

F.Y.I had he asked to be nominated,you ahmedfan and other overly analytical members would be saying "oh my ****ing god,that siavash is a major game player,why ask to be nominated?either he'll get voted or he wont,thats not his decision urgh how unfair of him to ask that of the housemates,hes just trying to play the hero so he gains favour with the public"

so he would be seen as a "matyr" or some sort of devios game player no matter what action he took..
tintedshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:48 AM #44

There is no point talking to Ahmedfan and setanta
Both are annoying trolls
I think they are the same person, in fact
HalfwitFTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:51 AM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by HalfwitFTW
Both are annoying trolls
You don't like the initial post because it exposes him and has no real flaws. Like you said, you didn't even want to read it. Well don't then.

Funny, Halfwit was exposed and shown up by Charlie, and left on Friday. Will the same happen to Siavash, I wonder?
Old 27-08-2009, 01:53 AM #46
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:
Both are annoying trolls
They are definitely not the same person hun.

And to be fair, neither of them are trolls either.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-08-2009, 01:55 AM #47
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tintedshadow
Quote:
Quote:

this "butchering" of the rules of which you speak,happens every series,rules are sometimes bent/broken..you never broken a rule?

im sure in the rules it says not to bully/target housemates,vandalise and what not..

i could give you a handful who have done far worst than choose not to nominate... so he did not butcher the rules,he chose with a clear sound mind that he wanted to be up,so if he goes/stays,it will be by the choice of the public and not because he was hiding..

had he nominated someone he didnt think he would be up (he is not privy to the highlights show as we are where we see who noms who)

had he asked to be nominated,his reckoning was they would only dismiss him and further use the arguement "oh your always thinking about the game"

so he chose not to nominate..why rely on others?you want something done,you do it yourself,and he did..

F.Y.I had he asked to be nominated,you ahmedfan and other overly analytical members would be saying "oh my ****ing god,that siavash is a major game player,why ask to be nominated?either he'll get voted or he wont,thats not his decision urgh how unfair of him to ask that of the housemates,hes just trying to play the hero so he gains favour with the public"

so he would be seen as a "matyr" or some sort of devios game player no matter what action he took..
This is not a compare and contrast debate Tinted. I'm merely trying to suggest that Siavash's performance over the last week or so is in keeping with what he's been doing for the last three weeks. I'm not trying to vilify him and elevate everyone else; I'm saying that he's very aware of what he's doing right now and is not the caring, loveable, humble soul that his followers would have you believe. That's all.

And he's always thinking of the game, particularly at this crucial moment, because to stray away from his behaviour pattern of the last few weeks could have a devastating effect on his chances. Everything he does right now is deliberated on. That's what I'm trying to say here but it's falling on deaf ears. It's not a witch-hunt- just sick of the oh Siavash is lovely and doesn't care about the game nonsense.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:55 AM #48
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

Thank you Kitty. You are a good poster.
Old 27-08-2009, 01:57 AM #49

Quote:
Quote:
Both are annoying trolls
You don't like the initial post because it exposes him and has no real flaws. Like you said, you didn't even want to read it. Well don't then.

Funny, Halfwit was exposed and shown up by Charlie, and left on Friday. Will the same happen to Siavash, I wonder?
No I didnt read your initial post because Ive heard it all before and bit sick of hearing it now tbh

And two thirds of what you say is usually rubbish. Occasionally you say some intelligent stuff which I agree with, like the points you made about the Sree racism thing, but most of the time you just chat $hit
Old 27-08-2009, 01:58 AM #50

Quote:
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Quote:
Both are annoying trolls

I know they are not, just saying it to wind them up cos they have both been annoying me today

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dual, gameplan, grab, martyr, siavash, siavash's, sneaky, victim, £100k