Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-04-2010, 05:25 AM #1
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Default After watching Noirin's final week, my opinion on everyone has completely changed

Yes, I am just watching this season now. Just saw Noirin's evicted and I am so riled up.

I used to dislike her but I'm now Team Noirin 100%. Everyone else seemed to like her and then hate her the final week but I'm the opposite. So let me have a little rant.

First off, how ****ing rude were they when Isaac came in? He was so nice and friendly to them and they treated him like crap. ****ing Bea and Halfwit, I hate them now. Halfwit is so far up Bea's ass it's disgusting. Bea is a ****ing two faced bitch. First saying that Siavash and Noirin's relationship was fake and then saying that Noirin is a bitch for not liking Siavash anymore. WTF.

Yeah Noirin did lead people on a little bit, but she always said NUMEROUS times to everyone that she did NOT fancy them. No means no but they just couldn't accept it, so why is it that she gets the blame? Siavash is a pussy. YOU HAVE A ****ING GIRLFRIEND. Yet he's obsessing over Noirin after they had a fling for a week. They gave her **** for being with Isaac when he came in and not being with Siavash, but the difference is Noirin was actually in love with Isaac. Siavash was a fling, a crush, nothing more. But he took everything so seriously, just like Sree and Marcus.

And I don't like how Davina and the guests were to Noirin during the interview, so judgemental. To me, everything Noirin said made sense.

I loved everyone before but now the only people I like are Sophie, Hira and Charlie. The only genuine people in my opinion. I cannot stand Rodrigo, Lisa, Halfwit, Bea, and Siavash. I don't mind Marcus because he entertains me. David is whatever.

Sorry, I had to rant. What is your opinion on the Noirin situation now that the show is over?

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
changed, completely, final, noirin, opinion, watching, week