Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:47 AM #26

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

He has no game with women, usually very good loking lads have that problem. They tend to rely on their looks and dont learn how to flirt or engage women with conversation. He himself has said that women usually throw themselves at him.

On the other hand, average and less attractive men develop better communication and seductory skills because they cant just rely on looks alone. This is classic and happens all the time.

Arron has no skills and gets easily frustrated, this then turns into anger because he cannot get what he wants and in turn lashes out at the women and goes into these random tyrades that make him look even worst in the eyes of the public and his housemates.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:54 AM #27
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

I don't think anyone can really take him seriously, he's spent so much time pretending to be a vacant idiot to fit in and unsurprisingly, women are confused by it.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 08:59 AM #28

Favourites:
BB13: Luke S
BB12: Tom

Favourites:
BB13: Luke S
BB12: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassieparis View Post
Or reacting badly to being rejected ?
He does come over as hapless when trying to express his more complex feelings
He's a blatant misogynist. I doubt he could pull a woman if he tried.
AshesonMars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM #29
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..'If you're not getting it with your hot smokin girlfriend..then you'll get it with another hot smokin girl'....what lady out there could possibly resist that philosophy

..Clintons Cards are after the copywrite
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:18 AM #30

The only person Arron is into is... Arron!
net is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:19 AM #31
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by net View Post
The only person Arron is into is... Arron!
..welcome to tibb
Old 02-07-2012, 10:23 AM #32
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

He's relied on his looks too long, he doesn't know how to be charming.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:27 AM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
He's relied on his looks too long, he doesn't know how to be charming.
..he has photogenic good looks..but absolutely no sex appeal

..charm..I doubt he's familiar with that word
Old 02-07-2012, 10:40 AM #34
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammi View Post
..'if you're not getting it with your hot smokin girlfriend..then you'll get it with another hot smokin girl'....what lady out there could possibly resist that philosophy

..clintons cards are after the copywrite
lol...
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:27 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
this man will never get married
Who wants to marry a girl when we know women are only after money and are never honest about anything? Deana is the perfect example of a gold digger, She got really mad at Luke S for being spot on, he said the right things and she got mad and started to spread lies, then being two face as always, she even said to Ashleigh that she thought she was being honest but not Luke S when we all know it is the other way around.

Deana knows that Ashleigh has had second thoughts from the beginning, would Deana tell Luke S the truth, that she knows Ashleigh is maybe not honest with him and therefore saying that she thinks the relation is fake, not because of Luke S but because of Ashleigh? No because Deana lies all the time, just like Luke A, and Lydia did.

I am amazed at listening to the BBOTS audience and reading all things nasty about Luke S and Arron, when in fact they are the most honest and straight talking in the house, Luke S never speaks about other HM and if he has something to say to any of them, he goes and tell them, but he is not nasty.

Arron may be a prankster, but like he said they are all bored to death, and he like action, so he amuses himself by doing innocent pranks, not vicious personal attacks like Benedict did out of jealousy, Did any of the Scientist shared any of the food they got while doing the task? no, but for Luke S to get a reward for resisting temptation, is not acceptable, but for Luke A or anyone else to get extras, it is fine.

I think the only crime Luke S and Arron are guilty of is to be White and Male and not the underdogs. Luke A does nothing in the house but because he is a transgender he is viewed as a god, but Luke S and Arron are nasty just for existing, that is the result of society, not their actions in any way.

And since women wants to be equal, I make a point of treating them just as they treat me, no exceptions, not special treatment, they are nice, I am being nice, they are bitches, like 90% of women, I treat them like bitches, simple, in my book everyone starts at 100% respect, they give it back, they get it back, they don't give it back, I give them a first chance, they still don't give it back, I start acting like a mirror and give back exactly what they give.

If women have a problem with that, I don't give a ****, I deserve better.
Carniala is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 06:36 AM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
lol...
Well, women only get what they deserve, if they cant be nice why would guys be nice, women do not deserve any special perks or attentions, they want to be equals, they have to get with the program, if they don;t like it, go in the kitchen and make sandwiches, otherwise, same crime, same punishment.

Life and equality is not a buffet, where you chose what you like and leave the rest to the guys, if women want respect, they have to treat others with respect, they don't do it ever, and they think the guys are going to put up with it just because they are girls and they supposedly deserve a special pass, well, wake up, guys are getting pretty fed up of the nasty attitude, guys don;t ever get a break or special pass, so they expect girls to get the same, they want to be equal, then act equal and get it on the chin when you do nasty things.

Women are never held accountable for any of their actions, it is about time guys wake up and give it back to them.

Last edited by Carniala; 03-07-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:44 AM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshesonMars View Post
He's a blatant misogynist. I doubt he could pull a woman if he tried.
He is not misogynist, he does not get the crap others are taking, he is honest and told Sara, how he felt, but Sara does not ever tell anything back, if she was honest, she would tell him if she is interested or if she is not, but women are never honest and they always blame the guy for all their dishonesty, tell the truth, you don't have to be nasty, just say, I am not interested and everyone will move on.

I think the most disgusting rumor is the Luke S is being fake, when everyone in the house apart from Arron and Luke S knows that Ashleigh has seconds thoughts about Luke S, but did anyone of the nasty group (Deana, Luke A, Adam, Lauren and Lydia and Benedict) told him about it? no, but they all say he is the bad one, when I think he is genuinely in love with Ashleigh, but probably not the other way around. But he is the guy so automatically he is guilty and the nasty one.

That is misandry.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:00 AM #38

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

Favourites (more):
BB16: Nick
BBCanada 3: Godfrey

I doubt he is bad with women at all. I think it's more that outside the house he has a large pick of any girls. Meaning, if they thing he is a dickhead, he just moves on to the next girl. In the house he doesn't have many options, if he gets brushed off he has to stick around and deal with the rejection and not have the option of picking up another girl.
jyunga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 AM #39

Arron just uses his looks to get girls and expects them
all to throw themselves at his feet. No effort no charm.

He has a maasive ego and sense of entitlement.When girls dont fancy him he either thinks they are just playing hard to get or they're b*tches.
Sara has revealed in Snog, Marry, Avoid that she found Chris attractive but Arron's ego cant accept this.

Arron's ego is so fragile the concept of rejection genuinely
scares him. He needs to know if Sara has any feelings before
he'll proceed. He has no sense of romance, he cant flirt as that
would mean being vulnerable and of course Arron cant handle
that.

Last edited by alex_front2; 03-07-2012 at 07:25 AM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:29 AM #40

Favourites:

Favourites:

Arron can't deal with rejection. As Arron said he has 'women throwing themselves at him on the outside'! Arron can't figure out why Sara doesn't fancy him and it clearly bothers him.
maryse12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:35 AM #41

Arron actually looked really vulnerable in bedroom.
Sincere even.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 AM #42
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

He's a decent guy overall, he is in a profession where some women will in fact literally throw themselves at him.It is likely the reason he has formed the opinions and actions he has.

He doesn't seem to have any wooing skills,he also seems quite awkard as to having to seemingly be involved in the chase.he has done little wrong and many men in his work are unsure and seem weak in those situations despite their outward bravado.

He does come up with sensible lines though, his view of buying flowers,totally supported by Deana as giving a girl something that is in effect dying and wil die was a good one.
However some women love to receive flowers so it's clear he has a lot to learn as to women skills.
None of those inhibitions and attitude though makes him a bad person to be pilloried just because he struggles clearly with women and likely relationships too.

He is childish at times but for goodness sake most of the tasks they get are way more childish and daft than his pranks etc,

So he is not very good and likely immature at winning girls over in the romantic sense,it's hardly the crime of the century and there are, in my view anyway, likely loads more people like Arron is with his awkwardness around and as to women just as there will be women in the same boat as towards men too.
Not something I would criticise,I would try to have some understanding for that preferably rather slating him for it.

Last edited by joeysteele; 03-07-2012 at 07:54 AM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 AM #43
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carniala View Post
Who wants to marry a girl when we know women are only after money and are never honest about anything? Deana is the perfect example of a gold digger, She got really mad at Luke S for being spot on, he said the right things and she got mad and started to spread lies, then being two face as always, she even said to Ashleigh that she thought she was being honest but not Luke S when we all know it is the other way around.

Deana knows that Ashleigh has had second thoughts from the beginning, would Deana tell Luke S the truth, that she knows Ashleigh is maybe not honest with him and therefore saying that she thinks the relation is fake, not because of Luke S but because of Ashleigh? No because Deana lies all the time, just like Luke A, and Lydia did.

I am amazed at listening to the BBOTS audience and reading all things nasty about Luke S and Arron, when in fact they are the most honest and straight talking in the house, Luke S never speaks about other HM and if he has something to say to any of them, he goes and tell them, but he is not nasty.

Arron may be a prankster, but like he said they are all bored to death, and he like action, so he amuses himself by doing innocent pranks, not vicious personal attacks like Benedict did out of jealousy, Did any of the Scientist shared any of the food they got while doing the task? no, but for Luke S to get a reward for resisting temptation, is not acceptable, but for Luke A or anyone else to get extras, it is fine.

I think the only crime Luke S and Arron are guilty of is to be White and Male and not the underdogs. Luke A does nothing in the house but because he is a transgender he is viewed as a god, but Luke S and Arron are nasty just for existing, that is the result of society, not their actions in any way.

And since women wants to be equal, I make a point of treating them just as they treat me, no exceptions, not special treatment, they are nice, I am being nice, they are bitches, like 90% of women, I treat them like bitches, simple, in my book everyone starts at 100% respect, they give it back, they get it back, they don't give it back, I give them a first chance, they still don't give it back, I start acting like a mirror and give back exactly what they give.

If women have a problem with that, I don't give a ****, I deserve better.
First rate post in my view, I can go along with near all you say, also it amazes me that some men seem to like to be really put down by women, Deana for instance in the information as to her as to her application for BB, in it she says that 'all men are liars'.
Clearly she likely has as many issues as to men as Arron maybe has as to women. That is okay though because it is Deana saying it.
If a guy said that as to women generally you would get endless sexist charges flying at them left right and centre.

As you say respect needs to be earned not expected just becasue someone is of a different sex.

Last edited by joeysteele; 03-07-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 AM #44
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Arron is useless at chatting up women! Bless him!
Old 03-07-2012, 09:13 AM #45
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Sara has crushed him for want of a better word.
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:36 AM #46
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

I never saw anything likely between him and Sara anyway, he likes her but she sort of teases him.
This all started as to him and Sara from the others pushing Sara to get interested in him, he has clearly laid out that he will have no fake romance or even real romance for the cameras or in a TV show so good on him and Sara should say the same and just be friendly towards him.

She should also have the courage to to tell the other females pushing it as to her and Arron to clear off.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arron, hopeless, women