Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 28-06-2015, 08:37 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
The side show to the greatest reality television contestant of all time, Dr Will
I have to agree with you regarding Dr. Will.
Also the US gave us one of the nicest housemates of all the BB's and that was Donny.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 08:38 AM #27

I almost wish he would slap Marc, then they would have to throw Danny the Weazel out.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:21 AM #28
Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Haunting Ground

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown View Post
First he beat up the pizza boxes and made a mess of the kitchen, then he threatens to glass Mark, and after throwing a sandwich at him (and hitting Joel with the bulk of it) he gets off with only a warning? Are you kidding me? This is the same series where Aaron was kicked out for flopping his junk around in front of Joel. What hypocrisy on the part of Big Brother.
Agreed.

Ch5 don't even pretend to be impartial which makes it even worse, they see Danny as a bigger character for their TOWIE show than Aaron and he'll be more loved by the main demographics that watch this show than Aaron which has seperated the two for Ch5 sadly despite Danny's behaviour being worse.

"The power of one, the power of two, the power of many."

The Acolyte, the world's greatest chant of all time.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:26 AM #29
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

One rule for people that they like and one rule for people they cant see any way of making money out of. Sad that they should be allowed to do it but we are the guilty ones for supporting them by watching. My daughter had the right idea, she switched off and tells me I should be embarrassed to admit |I watch that scum. She challenged me, she said the next time you are out, tell your mates you need to go home early as you will miss BB. Then look at their faces. She is right, lol.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:27 AM #30

Favourites (more):
BB15: Mark
CBB 13: Dappy

Favourites (more):
BB15: Mark
CBB 13: Dappy

I ave missed it too. Will watch it later
samanthacurtis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:31 AM #31

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):

Because if they do that, how else would they try their best to make Marc look like a bad guy?
Old 28-06-2015, 09:34 AM #32
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
Because if they do that, how else would they try their best to make Marc look like a bad guy?

Big brother sure wants to make their favourite a bad guy

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 09:37 AM #33

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

While I agree with BB's decision to eject Aaron for what he did, the fact that they haven't ejected Danny, even after 3 extremely aggressive/violent outbursts after they threw Aaron out for one isolated incident is ridiculous.
Old 28-06-2015, 10:10 AM #34
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
While I agree with BB's decision to eject Aaron for what he did, the fact that they haven't ejected Danny, even after 3 extremely aggressive/violent outbursts after they threw Aaron out for one isolated incident is ridiculous.
It is impossible to argue against what you say above, you are 100% right.

It is not only the fact he has been talked to as to being aggressive before.
This incident was the worst yet on this series, he marched over to Marc,he got right into his face while Marc was still seated.
He threatened to glass him too,then even going away threw something,okay only a sandwich, at Marc which also his someone else.

When he can be out of control like that for deliberately himself getting involved in a 'discussion', not an argument, that he was nothing to do with whatsoever.
Then that shows a very unstable and unpredictably possible dangerous person.

Straight out the door is where he should have gone before he actually ends up not in the BB house but in fact a courtroom for assault.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 10:14 AM #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilltown View Post
First he beat up the pizza boxes
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 10:20 AM #36

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Sophie

I don't like Danny I think he is a plonker. However Marc started everything by the questions and probing the housemates further when they didn't give him the answers he wanted. This does NOT excuse Dannys behaviour but lets face it Marc should have got COUNTLESS warnings for the sexually explicit stuff he came out with the first week making some of the girls feel uncomfortable, for his over the top actions in the house etc etc. I think that a housemate is only ejected if they are racist, sexually inappropriate or actually hit another housemate. People misheard the conversation thinking Danny threatened to glass Marc. if he HAD he would have been out on his ear without further warning. I wish the two of them would just **** off up those stairs next Friday.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 10:36 AM #37
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
I don't like Danny I think he is a plonker. However Marc started everything by the questions and probing the housemates further when they didn't give him the answers he wanted. This does NOT excuse Dannys behaviour but lets face it Marc should have got COUNTLESS warnings for the sexually explicit stuff he came out with the first week making some of the girls feel uncomfortable, for his over the top actions in the house etc etc. I think that a housemate is only ejected if they are racist, sexually inappropriate or actually hit another housemate. People misheard the conversation thinking Danny threatened to glass Marc. if he HAD he would have been out on his ear without further warning. I wish the two of them would just **** off up those stairs next Friday.
I really love your posts rionablue, however anyone coming towards me when I was seated yelling at me aggressively and then pushing their face right into my face, while I am still seated, threatening to do anything to me at all.

Then I would react very strongly to that and I think most who are trying to justify Danny's near violent behaviour would do the same.

This is not the first time Danny has been hauled into the diary room for aggression resulting in a physical response.

The man is a hothead, who uses others arguments to get himself involved in things not concerning him, he was in no way connected to either Marcs discussion with Aisleyne or Marcs discussions with Nick.
He should have shut up and kept out of it all, not escalate the whole affair as he did, he is responsible for his actions, no one else.

In any place I had control of, he would have been out the door the moment he pushed his face into Marcs.
That is the major line crossed.
Had Marc stood up and them moved a bit towards him, then that would have been different.

Had he lost that bit extra control and actually head butted Marc,he would have been in a police cell soon afterwards.
If he is kept in there, that may well yet come about.
That is why someone who has shown violent tendencies already more than once as he has now, should not be there for everyone elses welfare, not just his own.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 28-06-2015, 10:41 AM #38
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I really love your posts rionablue, however anyone coming towards me when I was seated yelling at me aggressively and then pushing their face right into my face, while I am still seated, threatening to do anything to me at all.

Then I would react very strongly to that and I think most who are trying to justify Danny's near violent behaviour would do the same.

This is not the first time Danny has been hauled into the diary room for aggression resulting in a physical response.

The man is a hothead, who uses others arguments to get himself involved in things not concerning him, he was in no way connected to either Marcs discussion with Aisleyne or Marcs discussions with Nick.
He should have shut up and kept out of it all, not escalate the whole affair as he did, he is responsible for his actions, no one else.

In any place I had control of, he would have been out the door the moment he pushed his face into Marcs.
That is the major line crossed.
Had Marc stood up and them moved a bit towards him, then that would have been different.

Had he lost that bit extra control and actually head butted Marc,he would have been in a police cell soon afterwards.
If he is kept in there, that may well yet come about.
That is why someone who has shown violent tendencies already more than once as he has now, should not be there for everyone elses welfare, not just his own.
Joey, I can't imagine you speaking to anyone the way Marc does, so it's unlikely that Danny would have approached you in the same way.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danny, expelled