Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 25-01-2016, 11:28 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

I'm bored out my skull with this awful Steph/Jeremy romance/not a romance. I hope Jeremy goes tomorrow night to kill the damn thing off.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 07:12 AM #27

I don't think Stephanie is a bad person at all and I don't think she is fake or 'acting' either.

I believe that she is an emotionally fragile girl who is genuinely searching for a partner who is sincere, loving, loyal, trustworthy and mature enough and strong enough to take care of her and protect her.

No one knows the true status quo of her 12 months relationship with Sam Reece - it may have been stormy and traumatic - and he has been accused of cheating on her more than once in that 12 months, so perhaps Stephanie WAS in a relationship, but a less than ideal one in which she was secretly miserable.

Why didn't she walk out on it or end it?

Perhaps for the same reason millions of other emotionally fragile women worldwide don't walk out on unfaithfull or even abusive partners; they LOVE them, they WANT want them, they THINK they NEED them, and so when the erring partner promises that "It won't happen again" and they're "Sorry", it does not take much for the abused partner to persuade themselves to forgive and that everything hereafter will be bliss.

As time elapses and the errant partner continually repeats the cheating/abuse, the injured partner - who was emotionally fragile to begin with - loses more and more confidence and self-respect, and suffers in silent misery whilst KNOWING that this partner is no good and this relationship is not the relationship she craved for, and while secretly praying that her ideal partner WILL come along.

I really believe that Stephanie is this type of woman and that she is genuinely attracted to Jeremy McConnell, and is 'caught between a rock and a hard place' as a result, because she dared not 'risk all' if Jeremy was only toying with her, and her trust issues also are huge obstacles.

Jeremy bears some culpability here, because he HAS given her 'mixed messages' - one moment telling her they are 'just friends' and the next doting on her like a lap dog and wanting 'in-bed cuddles' and gropes.

Stephanie is confused, is immature and is not the 'sharpest chisel in the toolbox', but I DO believe that IF Jeremy did commit, she would make her position crystal clear and commit to him, and he would probably end up with the most loving, loyal, adoring girlfriend he had ever had - if her insecurity did not make her 'clinginess' too suffocating.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 07:20 AM #28
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

she is a woman

dont even try to work them out

they are one of life's great mysteries
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 08:18 AM #29
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I don't think Stephanie is a bad person at all and I don't think she is fake or 'acting' either.

I believe that she is an emotionally fragile girl who is genuinely searching for a partner who is sincere, loving, loyal, trustworthy and mature enough and strong enough to take care of her and protect her.

No one knows the true status quo of her 12 months relationship with Sam Reece - it may have been stormy and traumatic - and he has been accused of cheating on her more than once in that 12 months, so perhaps Stephanie WAS in a relationship, but a less than ideal one in which she was secretly miserable.

Perhaps for the same reason millions of other emotionally fragile women worldwide don't walk out on unfaithfull or even abusive partners; they LOVE them, they WANT want them, they THINK they NEED them, and so when the erring partner promises that "It won't happen again" and they're "Sorry", it does not take much for the abused partner to persuade themselves to forgive and that everything hereafter will be bliss.

As time elapses and the errant partner continually repeats the cheating/abuse, the injured partner - who was emotionally fragile to begin with - loses more and more confidence and self-respect, and suffers in silent misery whilst KNOWING that this partner is no good and this relationship is not the relationship she craved for, and while secretly praying that her ideal partner WILL come along.

I really believe that Stephanie is this type of woman and that she is genuinely attracted to Jeremy McConnell, and is 'caught between a rock and a hard place' as a result, because she dared not 'risk all' if Jeremy was only toying with her, and her trust issues also are huge obstacles.

Jeremy bears some culpability here, because he HAS given her 'mixed messages' - one moment telling her they are 'just friends' and the next doting on her like a lap dog and wanting 'in-bed cuddles' and gropes.

Stephanie is confused, is immature and is not the 'sharpest chisel in the toolbox', but I DO believe that IF Jeremy did commit, she would make her position crystal clear and commit to him, and he would probably end up with the most loving, loyal, adoring girlfriend he had ever had - if her insecurity did not make her 'clinginess' too suffocating.

She's searching for someone trustworthy while cheating on her b/f? Lololol

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 09:28 AM #30
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

she may have been annoyed by getting woken up but she was also jealous and pissed off. saying on the night she is ill hes making out with another i think was the hint.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:29 AM #31
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:

Old 26-01-2016, 10:00 AM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Camera time,Drama,romance story,Hollyoaks episode bollocks
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:44 AM #33

Because she's scared....she likes him and she's not free...and she's not mature enough or experienced enough to know how to handle it properly ...but they definitely have a connection and I hope they get together on the outside...I think she's funny and unusual and colourful and her boyfriend is so dull and self serving that I really can't imagine he appreciates any of that if he even sees it.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 11:46 AM #34

I suspect the boyfriend got with her so he could further his career and he's certainly achieved that.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 12:06 PM #35

Quote:

Brilliant post and I totally agree. I would be very surprised if they do not get together on the outside. If this is all an act then they both deserve an Oscar particularly Jeremy because he looks completely and utterly besotted with her.

I think she is very insecure and also very young for her age and agree that Jeremy has come along and given her attention, love and the feeling that he genuinely cares. It must be so difficult being in this situation. People fall in and out of love every day. It's just that it doesn't usually happen to them on TV. I would hazard a guess that she is totally aware that she is coming across badly by being with Jeremy hence why I think she contradicts herself at times. I believe her when she has repeatedly said she doesn't want to hurt anyone. I really don't think she is the callous bitch many seem to think she is. The problem she has is that Jeremy is also putting a lot of pressure on her to admit feelings and won't stop cuddling her and kissing her. She is basically trying to keep both happy without offending either which is never going to work.

To be honest I think if she wants Jeremy,as harsh as it sounds, she would have been better to have gone to the Diary Room and told the truth. First reactions would not have been good but it would then have been sorted. Instead all the twoing and froming and contradictions is just making the whole situation worse for her because it looks like she is playing two boys off against one another.
Trasadkel1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 12:15 PM #36

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

she is a woman.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 12:21 PM #37
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasadkel1 View Post
Brilliant post and I totally agree. I would be very surprised if they do not get together on the outside. If this is all an act then they both deserve an Oscar particularly Jeremy because he looks completely and utterly besotted with her.

I think she is very insecure and also very young for her age and agree that Jeremy has come along and given her attention, love and the feeling that he genuinely cares. It must be so difficult being in this situation. People fall in and out of love every day. It's just that it doesn't usually happen to them on TV. I would hazard a guess that she is totally aware that she is coming across badly by being with Jeremy hence why I think she contradicts herself at times. I believe her when she has repeatedly said she doesn't want to hurt anyone. I really don't think she is the callous bitch many seem to think she is. The problem she has is that Jeremy is also putting a lot of pressure on her to admit feelings and won't stop cuddling her and kissing her. She is basically trying to keep both happy without offending either which is never going to work.

To be honest I think if she wants Jeremy,as harsh as it sounds, she would have been better to have gone to the Diary Room and told the truth. First reactions would not have been good but it would then have been sorted. Instead all the twoing and froming and contradictions is just making the whole situation worse for her because it looks like she is playing two boys off against one another.
totally agree

Old 26-01-2016, 12:21 PM #38
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle

She was annoyed because he didn't lay with her all night, probably.
Then the fact that he kissed New York made her mad HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHAA
AHAHAHAH

coffee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-01-2016, 12:24 PM #39
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee View Post
She was annoyed because he didn't lay with her all night, probably.
Then the fact that he kissed New York made her mad HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
AHAHAHHAA
AHAHAHAH
no

she was ill and wanted peace

as anyone does when they are ill

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
annoyed, stephanie