Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 11-07-2009, 12:27 PM #26

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by vesavius
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by happyland
The fact that Sree/Marcus/Freddie/Angel all fancied her (and thought that she fancied them too) doesn't really bother me and I wasn't really bothered either way about Noirin, but the fact of the matter is Noirin was bang out of order during "Bunnygate" and therefore I have formed my own opinion of her; she is a cow!
Arr come on people, you talk as if you have never been angry and gone off on one, if you feel your the butt of some sort of conspiracy i.e Siavash feeding you Dis-information, Freddie backing Siavash up, ofcourse your going to say things you don't necessarily mean. Put yourself in that situation and tell me you would handle it in a manner that would please the general forumite.
I would have handled it by showing loyalty and trust in my friends and not selling them down to river just to score brownie points with Lisa.

Your missing my point Vesavius. I think her mindset was justifiably not these 2 are my friends, but Siavash has lied to me, Freddie backed Siavash up, i cant trust them they are not my friends, i feel betrayed. THERE BOTH FREAKS.
I agree her mindset wasnt that these were her friends.

My point is that she dosent have any friends, just allies that suit her immediate need, to be discarded (or better yet sold out to make a gain) when they are used up.

She didnt feel 'betrayed' imo, she simply took an AGREED trust, one that we heard her openly promise, and ran to the groups enemies to use it to try and buy her way into Lisa's favour.

She is loathsome imo
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:30 PM #27

I made it very clear that, only some people are bandwagon jumpers, if you have decided to assume i meant everyone who disagrees with me that's your doing not mine.

At first i was happy to trust Freddie's view, because he is the most sincere person in there, but as time goes on, Siavash tells another lie, no evidence of Karly or Kris calling her a bunny, my trust needs a little help and i'm not seing why people have Bought this Bunny thing
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:32 PM #28

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by tramp-stamp
Watching her on live feed last night, she appoligised to siavash, was laughing at halfwits jokes in a flattering way, was complimenting marcus about telling him how she had prayed for him

She couldnt have licked ass more obviously

None of this came before Kris being evicted tho, because at that point, like other housemates, she was convinced that marcus was going, and wanted to distance herself from those that she refered to as freaks?

I remember what she said about Freddie, and Siavash that night, how they we're both freaks, which begs the question has she changed her opinion or is she just faking friendliness, i cant deny this, she has put herself in a bad place. But that was all part of the aftermath of a situation that could well of been Siavash's plotting, Can you tell me Karly & Kris called her a bunny in all honesty?

Does she deserve the blame for Bunnygate because she called Freddie a freak?
No, she deserves the blame for 'bunnygate' because she clearly sold out an agreement of TRUST with Siavash in order to try and buy her way into the Viles group.

Her calling them Freaks is just another glimpse into the broken sewer of her inner thoughts.

And then to be right back there the next day sitting with them..? Well, you see where I am comin from no doubt.
You say "clearly" but is it clear? to you maybe but to me. Yes she agreed not to repeat what Siavash had told her, but if you then get the feeling Siavash is lying, would you not feel justified in taking a leep of faith, backing your hunch and asking for the other side of the story from the accused, By the way, she was imo, proved her hunch was correct, because Siavash failed to accuse them to their faces right?, oh that's right because it's part of his beliefs.

She dosent have any faith and trust in anyone simply because she is simply unable to be faithfull or trustworthy herself.

I believe it is called auto-criticism?
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:35 PM #29

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Watching her on live feed last night, she appoligised to siavash, was laughing at halfwits jokes in a flattering way, was complimenting marcus about telling him how she had prayed for him

None of this came before Kris being evicted tho, because at that point, like other housemates, she was convinced that marcus was going, and wanted to distance herself from those that she refered to as freaks?

I remember what she said about Freddie, and Siavash that night, how they we're both freaks, which begs the question has she changed her opinion or is she just faking friendliness, i cant deny this, she has put herself in a bad place. But that was all part of the aftermath of a situation that could well of been Siavash's plotting, Can you tell me Karly & Kris called her a bunny in all honesty?

No, she deserves the blame for 'bunnygate' because she clearly sold out an agreement of TRUST with Siavash in order to try and buy her way into the Viles group.

Her calling them Freaks is just another glimpse into the broken sewer of her inner thoughts.

And then to be right back there the next day sitting with them..? Well, you see where I am comin from no doubt.
You say "clearly" but is it clear? to you maybe but to me. Yes she agreed not to repeat what Siavash had told her, but if you then get the feeling Siavash is lying, would you not feel justified in taking a leep of faith, backing your hunch and asking for the other side of the story from the accused, By the way, she was imo, proved her hunch was correct, because Siavash failed to accuse them to their faces right?, oh that's right because it's part of his beliefs.

Siavash wasnt looking to accuse anyone of anything, he was simply warning Noirin that her method of flitting from group to group, housemate to housemate as and when they were useful to her was all too transparent, he could see it, and he had overheard others discussing something similar, so he told her quietly and confidentially

10 minutes later hes being asked to name names to peoples faces, which if he does, makes him the class snitch, so he says nothing, as would anyone
tramp-stamp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:45 PM #30

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by happyland
The fact that Sree/Marcus/Freddie/Angel all fancied her (and thought that she fancied them too) doesn't really bother me and I wasn't really bothered either way about Noirin, but the fact of the matter is Noirin was bang out of order during "Bunnygate" and therefore I have formed my own opinion of her; she is a cow!
Arr come on people, you talk as if you have never been angry and gone off on one, if you feel your the butt of some sort of conspiracy i.e Siavash feeding you Dis-information, Freddie backing Siavash up, ofcourse your going to say things you don't necessarily mean. Put yourself in that situation and tell me you would handle it in a manner that would please the general forumite.
I would have handled it by showing loyalty and trust in my friends and not selling them down to river just to score brownie points with Lisa.

Your missing my point Vesavius. I think her mindset was justifiably not these 2 are my friends, but Siavash has lied to me, Freddie backed Siavash up, i cant trust them they are not my friends, i feel betrayed. THERE BOTH FREAKS.
I agree her mindset wasnt that these were her friends.

My point is that she dosent have any friends, just allies that suit her immediate need, to be discarded (or better yet sold out to make a gain) when they are used up.

She didnt feel 'betrayed' imo, she simply took an AGREED trust, one that we heard her openly promise, and ran to the groups enemies to use it to try and buy her way into Lisa's favour.

She is loathsome imo

I can agree she used Marcus when she wanted to get Sree off her back. Wether that is a character trait of her's as seen in the other examples offered here i honestly dont know.

To say she ran to Lisa's group to buy her way in is a massive leep of faith, would it not be more likely, she wanted to here the comments told to her from Siavash herself, when those comments are said to be lies from the teller, wouldn't it be understandable to be confused, and betrayed by someone, when the teller refuses to call the accussed out infront of the accussed doesnt that suggest the teller is telling a pack of lies?

I dunno but i'm telling you there is not enough evidence for the dislike shown to Noirin, Yes she's done wrong, but atm i'd prefer her to Lisa and i dont think a popularity pole would agree with me, so i fear Noirin will be the victim of Siavash's original Lie/self-unsopported fact
Old 11-07-2009, 12:49 PM #31

Quote:
but as time goes on, Siavash tells another lie, no evidence of Karly or Kris calling her a bunny, my trust needs a little help and i'm not seing why people have Bought this Bunny thing

On big mouth last night, Davina asked Kris if he remembers Noirin being talked about as a rabbit. He didnt, but he remembered her being talked about and likened to a butterfly

so maybe siavashs great crime is calling an apple an orange
tramp-stamp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 PM #32

Quote:
Quote:
but as time goes on, Siavash tells another lie, no evidence of Karly or Kris calling her a bunny, my trust needs a little help and i'm not seing why people have Bought this Bunny thing

On big mouth last night, Davina asked Kris if he remembers Noirin being talked about as a rabbit. He didnt, but he remembered her being talked about and likened to a butterfly

I have said several times in a number of threads that it is entirely possible that Siavash heard them expressing the general sentiment without actually using the words "rabbit" or "bunny". If Kris has admitted that they did indeed express that general sentiment about Noirin then that pretty much settles the issue and validates Siavash's initial comments to Noirin.
BB22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:03 PM #33

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Siavash wasnt looking to accuse anyone of anything, he was simply warning Noirin that her method of flitting from group to group, housemate to housemate as and when they were useful to her was all too transparent, he could see it, and he had overheard others discussing something similar, so he told her quietly and confidentially

10 minutes later hes being asked to name names to peoples faces, which if he does, makes him the class snitch, so he says nothing, as would anyone
Exactly how i read the situation, and i'd be saying the same but for a couple of things. By the way i realise that i will be wrong if i hear or see evidence that Karly &Kris called her a Bunny in the first place.

1. Did you see Siavash lie over him being up for public vote next week in yesterdays HL show

2. Marcus told Noirin that he understands she doesn't want a relationship, but he thinks by persisting he will get his way. Which re-enforces my belief all this talk of her leading people on is crap, makes me think she's getting blamed unfairly as a matter of course.

IF she felt Siavash was lying to her, why should she? i dunno, but IF she did, breaking her promise was justifiable.
IF she did not think that, then maybe she was up to something
Old 11-07-2009, 01:06 PM #34

The only point I can agree with is that she has and did make it clear to Sree and Marcus that she just wants to be friends.Neither of them want to accept that and are misinterpreting her friendship.
Noirin to me is a mans woman... she prefers the company of men.It is hard to have a friendship with men without it being misconstrued...so I feel for her because she wants to be marcuss' friend but he blindly wants it to be more and is so confident in himself that he truly believes it will.Its a shame cos he does make a good friend because he talks wisely and ernestly.
Noirins fatal mistake was betraying Siavash whether he was right or wrong... she stabbed him right in the back and for that she wont be forgiven.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:06 PM #35

Quote:
Quote:

Arr that makes lots of sense

I recorded Big Mouth and will watch it with interest
Old 11-07-2009, 01:17 PM #36

she is very hot, but she bugged me when she had a converstaion with Siavash about the 'rabbit' thing, and she promised she would say anything, and then minutes later she was in the room bringing the conversation up with the other hm's...! "apparently people think im a rabbit"

lol. I KNEW it would happen tho. I learnt a long time ago you just cant tell girls things like that! They cant stop themselves!
suttin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:35 PM #37

Quote:

Pitiful to see, wasn't it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius
I have read what you have written and carefully considered all your points.

And yet I still know that I have seen her repeatedly abuse those that would be her friends, selling them out, backstabbing them and then crawling back to them as the need demands.

Noirin actually has no friends, just allies that support her at any one time, to be discarded when she is done.

You might be getting that I still think she is a manipulative user and a general all round bitch. Sorry.
Very perceptive IMO!
Insane_Spirit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:46 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, she was in full damage control mode last night. It was pathetic to watch tbh.

She sells this group out and then has the nerve to sit back down with them the day after? I don't know whats more amazing.. that or the fact they let her. I would have f88ked her right off personally.
Totally agree, I can't see hoe they tolerate her. Well Hopefully they'll put her up for eviction next week
Caramel77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:50 PM #39
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

Quote:

Spot on! Her performance last night was sickening and didn't fool me at all!
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:03 PM #40

the way i understood it is that when siavash said rabbit that was his word but he had heard karly and kris talking about her hopping from group to group but as soon as he said the word rabbit that took presidence over what was actually said. noirin is a two faced back stabbing bitch i stood up for her lots of times initially with the sree thing and people saying she was just like grace, my opinion has now changed and not because i jump on any bandwagon plainly and simply because her behaviour has been despicable. how them people can even talk to her after she sold them out is a mysery i'd have told to f off permanently she really is not a nice person how ever much i stretch my imagination lol
Miss-red is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 04:16 PM #41

As far as I am concerned Siavash was right - noirin totally betrayed his trust - hats off to him. he was speaking with halfwit I believe when he said he saw her as a true friend before bunnygate and anything she said to him whilst friends would remain as friends and unrepeated yet from now he does not class her as a real friend. I think that comment makes him a pretty decent kind of person, something a lot of them in the house would be incapable of
dbfs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hype, long, noirin, post