Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB13 Celebrity Big Brother 2014 (CBB13) shown January 2014 was won by Jim Davidson.

Discuss here.

Old 29-01-2014, 06:15 PM #551

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesheriff443 View Post
or son!, sexist kaz
whoops,naughty me sheriff

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:17 PM #552

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Favourites:
CBB15: Perez Hilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
''never once did I ever see anything but exemplary conduct towards any of the women''

''lionel was a complete gentlemen to the girls''

So screaming and shouting and pointing your finger towards someone face while moving towards them in aggressive manner would be classed as behaviour of a gentlemen ?

you are aware of this moment as you have said that what you was referencing when you mentioned his bad language

no problems with that from you but jim flirts with a girl who is 30 years old an age that would be considered 'old' by alot of people including myself and jim is bang out of order im confused with your views on things that go on in the house
Fine. We can agree to differ. I am generally treated extremely well by men of all ages, and I would have no problem at all with Lionel's behaviour. Both he and Luisa got annoyed, and he told her what he thought of her using some language which is in current use on TV and everywhere else. That does not mean that he was not behaving like a gentleman, in my view. He kept his hands to himself, and treated all the women appropriately. In contrast, I would absolutely cringe if someone did to me what Jim is doing to Casey, objectifying and humilating me by making reference to my "knockers" or other tasteless/sleazy remarks.

As I say, we can agree to differ. I am entitled to state my opinion, even if it's different from yours or anyone elses.

Last edited by Seraphim; 29-01-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Seraphim is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:17 PM #553
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
whoops,naughty me sheriff
clocked
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:17 PM #554

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

creep
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:17 PM #555
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Really?
I wouldn't. I'd be thinking that she's laughing because she feels uncomfortable (notice she rarely banters back at him) and I'd tell the dirty perv to stay away from my daughter.
Casey doesn't seem to have any banter, she's a bit vacuous... but I think that even if she was uncomfortable with what Jim said, she wouldn't have admitted it to anyone, she seems to hate confronting people with how she feels (see: Lee Ryan)
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:18 PM #556
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
creep
who?
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:24 PM #557

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
The reason this thread has generated so much controversy here and elsewhere is that Jim is taking Casey aside to offering comfort during vulnerable moments, then using that as an excuse to initiate physical contact and make graphically sexual remarks. She never reciprocates the banter, even though she participated in playful banter with Lee. At times she has looked uncomfortable with Jim's remarks.

Casey cannot really pull Jim up on his behaviour, because of her enormous gratitude for his support. Thus Jim has created a lot of good feeling from Casey, and she feels obliged to tolerate it. To do otherwise might seem petty or ungrateful. His grim expression when she didn't cite him as someone she'd snog or marry resulted in her adding that she'd have an affair with him - the only time she has ever indulged in any bantering comment.

When Jim told her to sit beside him the other night, she refused to do so twice before finally, reluctantly doing so. That kinda says to me that she didn't want to sit beside Jim. I wouldn't either.

I know all his fans say he is a product of his generation, but I have to disagree. I have never come across a man who spoke like that to a woman, unless it was part of playful banter, or he was involved in a physical relationship with her..
Great post.

The part I've highlighted is why I think Casey doesn't like the constant sexual innuendos. There's no back and forth.
Old 29-01-2014, 06:38 PM #558

Quote:
Fine. We can agree to differ. I am generally treated extremely well by men of all ages, and I would have no problem at all with Lionel's behaviour. Both he and Luisa got annoyed, and he told her what he thought of her using some language which is in current use on TV and everywhere else. That does not mean that he was not behaving like a gentleman, in my view. He kept his hands to himself, and treated all the women appropriately. In contrast, I would absolutely cringe if someone did to me what Jim is doing to Casey, objectifying and humilating me by making reference to my "knockers" or other tasteless/sleazy remarks.

As I say, we can agree to differ. I am entitled to state my opinion, even if it's different from yours or anyone elses.
yea this differ of opinions in just going in circles looks like we both cant find a middle ground in which to reach an agreement

The way casey is i see no problem with the way jim acts towards her its the context its said and the person its said to If jim was acting like this with liz i would find it inappropriate
Arrow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:55 PM #559
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Great post.

The part I've highlighted is why I think Casey doesn't like the constant sexual innuendos. There's no back and forth.
Imagine if she comes out and says Jim was a sex pest

She thanked him last night for helping her as did Sam I doubt she would have done that if she felt violated.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 06:56 PM #560

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Keith Chegwin
CBB14: Gary

There is a slight problem with his joke...

... his daughter is 10 times better looking than Casey!
Old 29-01-2014, 06:57 PM #561

Quote:
The reason this thread has generated so much controversy here and elsewhere is that Jim is taking Casey aside to offering comfort during vulnerable moments, then using that as an excuse to initiate physical contact and make graphically sexual remarks. She never reciprocates the banter, even though she participated in playful banter with Lee. At times she has looked uncomfortable with Jim's remarks.

Casey cannot really pull Jim up on his behaviour, because of her enormous gratitude for his support. Thus Jim has created a lot of good feeling from Casey, and she feels obliged to tolerate it. To do otherwise might seem petty or ungrateful. His grim expression when she didn't cite him as someone she'd snog or marry resulted in her adding that she'd have an affair with him - the only time she has ever indulged in any bantering comment.

When Jim told her to sit beside him the other night, she refused to do so twice before finally, reluctantly doing so. That kinda says to me that she didn't want to sit beside Jim. I wouldn't either.

I know all his fans say he is a product of his generation, but I have to disagree. I have never come across a man who spoke like that to a woman, unless it was part of playful banter, or he was involved in a physical relationship with her..
Very well said and I totally agree.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:16 PM #562
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I guess some people just don't get his sense of humour. But i think he's hilarious!
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-01-2014, 07:21 PM #563

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Imagine if she comes out and says Jim was a sex pest
If she comes out first she could ruin his chances for the win

Quote:
She thanked him last night for helping her as did Sam I doubt she would have done that if she felt violated.
Violated is a bit strong but I do think she'd prefer that he didn't. She loves the banter, her and Lee were always at it but she never banters back with Jim, apart from last night when he stuck his pet lip out because she didn't choose to marry or snog him.
Old 29-01-2014, 07:37 PM #564
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

i get his jokes and i watch many comedies or whatever that have offensive jokes (doesnt mean i think hes really that funny or should even though i have laughed at some of his one liners before) but i thought he was going on a bit much with the tits jokes. i was even thinking can he joke about something else with her.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
jim