Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 14-09-2009, 05:30 PM #101

[rquote=2570044&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2570033&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]you do not discuss you preach and insult - are you hands as clean as they claim they are?[/rquote]

I discuss.

You're afraid to take in the fact that people are ready to give a note by note account of why they are the way they are.

Is it my fault that the responses "oh no, he's not exploiting because that's not exploiting - he's only selling a piece of paper for over ONE HUNDRED POUNDS!!"

DERR!!![/rquote]try and buy the original "United States Bill of Rights" thats just a pice of paper with words on its priceless no price can be put on it, its just a pice of paper work that one out? what about wall paper people buy that dont they? who ever buys marcus's pice of paper will frame it put it on the wall so what? wtf as it got to do with you? why do you give a sh**? trolling the forums every where i look now you are massive truck! i think its against the rules to go over the top about a housemate and i think you have stepped way over that line in regards to marcus hate posts. I think you need a cooling off period, because you are p**ing lots of people off with your Anti marcus threads and posts its called = baiting and trolling of the forum trying to get a rise out of forum members with your posts.
nut is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-09-2009, 11:25 PM #102

john lennon autograph on ebay 900 pound that a bit of paper massive truck look at the rules your hate for marcus will end up getting you banned
vladicus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 12:09 AM #103
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

Massive, could i ask what proof you have for saying that Marcus deliberately upped the bidding on ebay, or that he lives with his mother, or even any of your other claims against him.

Is all this hate really because you are an unemployable single male sponging off your parents, who has a fear of women?
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:36 AM #104
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571000&tid=147382&author=vladicus]john lennon autograph on ebay 900 pound that a bit of paper massive truck look at the rules your hate for marcus will end up getting you banned[/rquote]

Oh God. Now you're comparing John Lennon to Marcus. This is getting ridiculous!

Seriously! Go out into the real world and most people will tell you he is taking advantage of stupidity. Go for it. In the background Marcus will be laughing at you.

Don't worry.

I can't be bothered any more. I thought there would have been a valid space available to discuss this properly but the blind love and devotion to somebody desperate to take advantage of people who only liked him because he had an argument with Lisa and they only disliked Lisa because they dislike Kris because he's good looking and they argued with Freddie - who emulated the outsiders of society that watch BB because; well it exhibits the outsiders of society doesn't it with exhibitionists and attention seekers in Siavash and Marcus...

You can never ever get through to people that way.

Of course this is easily emergence theory where people of like minded thoughts will come together, against the mainstream orthodox conventional behaviours of society - especially when TV exhibits something like Marcus and Siavash as though they're something special (when they're not, but that's my point)... only special in the eyes of a group of people who couldn't fathom the fact that normal people will always win Big Brother.

Apart from Nadia - God knows what happened there. Oh... I remember. He lied.
MassiveTruck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:41 AM #105
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571078&tid=147382&author=Shasown]Massive, could i ask what proof you have for saying that Marcus deliberately upped the bidding on ebay, or that he lives with his mother, or even any of your other claims against him.

Is all this hate really because you are an unemployable single male sponging off your parents, who has a fear of women?[/rquote]

Are you so uptight about my views on Marcus because you are an unemployable male sponging off his parents?

Are you getting personal because you have no life beyond Big Brother and your admiration for such a loser is blind to the point you can't accept any opinion?

Are you afraid of people with money and so you have to lie that you are a bodyguard?

Seriously. Grow a pair. You were up all night against somebody the other night about Karly and Kenneth and you're talking to me about losers and hate...

Right...

You're obsessed with this show. Here's a clue... he didn't win. He lost. So did Siavash. They lost because the vast majority of people who have a life post Big Brother didn't like them and only a minority liked them - mainly those on forums because those who have no time for forums have a life.

Seriously... add it up. It makes sense eventually. You're lucky this member of the majority is here to give you the truth, even though it's difficult to accept... or you just can't accept the truth because you can't handle it.

Go and pretend to be a bodyguard because you're jealous somebody is boning a girl you fancy.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:42 AM #106
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

If its an auction and people set their own price - how is that wrong?
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:43 AM #107
OAP Member

OAP Member

Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

The point is people pay ridiclous sums of money for what other people consider rubbish, but it is their choice and can not be considered exploitation if it is a considered decision, ie. their own choice, to pay fo it.

But why do you think only your on opinion on the matter counts?

bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-09-2009, 10:44 AM #108
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

If its an auction and people set their own price - how is that wrong?[/rquote]

I admire your objectivity - or the lack of it.

How about the insults in my direction? Check Shasown's posts - which he does to anybody who doesn't agree with him.

Now... about the auction and the price. That's the discussion of the thread.

Is the item worth the selling price and what kind of people pay for it and does the seller know people would be foolish enough to pay this and that's why he is selling it. That is the discussion...
Old 15-09-2009, 10:45 AM #109
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?
Old 15-09-2009, 10:47 AM #110
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571315&tid=147382&author=bansheewails]Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

The point is people pay ridiclous sums of money for what other people consider rubbish, but it is their choice and can not be considered exploitation if it is a considered decision, ie. their own choice, to pay fo it.

[/rquote]

Of course it can be exploitation if it is out of decision. It's the basis of that decision that makes it exploitation. If that decision is based upon influence of an intangible nature - which this is. In that Marcus is pretty much unknown and pointless as a person selling something that he never owned...

that key, he never owned. But people are paying ridiculous amounts of money because he posted curses and swear words on Digital Spy. That is exploitation because the decision is influenced by lies and conjecture.

You could say all this a thousand times but it's laughable, stupid, ridiculous to pay so much for what is in actuality, nothing. And the people who encourage this in the light of this are exploiting people.

Hard to accept because people were so adoring and devoting time to this man but the truth hurts, doesn't it. That's why nobody wants to believe it.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:48 AM #111
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

I'm commenting on the behaviour of people who watch Big Brother.

Your only response is a shallow "blind hate" and "you hate hiim".

Well guess what, Big Brothers over and this is what you have. People desperate for it to continue that they are willing to pay so much to justify it's importance and Marcus'

It's madness.

But oh no - that's wrong because people have vested interest in keeping it's importance going. That is very sad and pitiful.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:51 AM #112
OAP Member

OAP Member

[rquote=2571321&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571315&tid=147382&author=bansheewails]Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

[/rquote]

Of course it can be exploitation if it is out of decision. It's the basis of that decision that makes it exploitation. If that decision is based upon influence of an intangible nature - which this is. In that Marcus is pretty much unknown and pointless as a person selling something that he never owned...

that key, he never owned. But people are paying ridiculous amounts of money because he posted curses and swear words on Digital Spy. That is exploitation because the decision is influenced by lies and conjecture.

You could say all this a thousand times but it's laughable, stupid, ridiculous to pay so much for what is in actuality, nothing. And the people who encourage this in the light of this are exploiting people.

Hard to accept because people were so adoring and devoting time to this man but the truth hurts, doesn't it. That's why nobody wants to believe it.[/rquote]

Your reasoning here makes no sense I am afraid. The first person to buy a Da Vinci, Warhol or Beatles Poster, they were making a decision based on an unknown quanity. It pleased them, does any one need another reason?

Old 15-09-2009, 10:52 AM #113
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571317&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

How about the insults in my direction? Check Shasown's posts - which he does to anybody who doesn't agree with him.

Is the item worth the selling price and what kind of people pay for it and does the seller know people would be foolish enough to pay this and that's why he is selling it. That is the discussion...[/rquote]

Well seeing as how the selling price was 99p then yeah it probably was, if people force it up then its there own stupidity rather than anything Marcus has to do. Even this thread made by you was advertising the ebay auction, drawing attention to it, hell, even building its interest up. As such you could say YOU were exploiting people by making them think this was something bigger than it is and they might increase there bid 'ohhh theres a discussion going on, I will now pay £2.......'

So an insult needs another insult or is that just an easier way of not answering the point in matter.

There are clearly reasons why you feel so strongly about Marcus and it certainly isn't about exploitation. So why don't you finally just tell us what it is.

Oh and Nadia is a she. No need to be nasty towards people you don't even know and don't care about your existance.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:56 AM #114
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571326&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2571321&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571315&tid=147382&author=bansheewails]Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

[/rquote]

Hard to accept because people were so adoring and devoting time to this man but the truth hurts, doesn't it. That's why nobody wants to believe it.[/rquote]

Your reasoning here makes no sense I am afraid. The first person to buy a Da Vinci, Warhol or Beatles Poster, they were making a decision based on an unknown quanity. It pleased them, does any one need another reason?

[/rquote]

Nothing appears to make sense to you I've noticed.

Now you're comparing Da Vinci, Warhol and the Beatles to Marcus? Is there no end to this.

And the first person to buy a Da Vinci, didn't pay much or a Warhol. It was later after their popularity as people with "talent" (being the operative word) that the price increased.

And the Beatles? Seriously? Are you having a laugh?

Now if this is why it doesn't make sense because you make ridiculous outlandish claims that Marcus is in the same league as the Beatles et al - and that that bloody key and piece of paper (based upon you logic might I add) will be worth hundreds of thousands in years to come, based upon it's current price...

well. There is the sense on the basis of the illogical.
Old 15-09-2009, 10:57 AM #115
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571322&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

Well guess what, Big Brothers over and this is what you have. People desperate for it to continue that they are willing to pay so much to justify it's importance and Marcus'

It's madness.

But oh no - that's wrong because people have vested interest in keeping it's importance going. That is very sad and pitiful.[/rquote]

This is what I have????

I like the way you carpet statement about everyone and refuse to accept what more than a few people have said about yourself. You said you were bored with this thread and you wouldn't return, so surely coming back (whether people have posted or not) means that you are also one of those people that are desperate for BB not to end. Why else would you be on the forum so much, tending to your threads more than any other thread.

Why is BB so important to you that you constantly keep this going? Is this about EXPLOITATION or YOU?
Old 15-09-2009, 10:58 AM #116
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571327&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571317&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

Is the item worth the selling price and what kind of people pay for it and does the seller know people would be foolish enough to pay this and that's why he is selling it. That is the discussion...[/rquote]

Well seeing as how the selling price was 99p then yeah it probably was, if people force it up then its there own stupidity rather than anything Marcus has to do. Even this thread made by you was advertising the ebay auction, drawing attention to it, hell, even building its interest up. As such you could say YOU were exploiting people by making them think this was something bigger than it is and they might increase there bid 'ohhh theres a discussion going on, I will now pay £2.......'

So an insult needs another insult or is that just an easier way of not answering the point in matter.

There are clearly reasons why you feel so strongly about Marcus and it certainly isn't about exploitation. So why don't you finally just tell us what it is.

Oh and Nadia is a she. No need to be nasty towards people you don't even know and don't care about your existance.
[/rquote]

You only think I have a huge problem with Marcus because you have such a huge admiration for him.

Really... think about it.

This is all about how crazy people get and such an easy topic to rate things on.

And Nadia, is a he. Always a he. It's not nasty at all. If you study Trans-sexualism, Gender Dysphoria and the nature of Sexual confusion... you'll realise. It's a he.

I love how you're trying to divert it away from Marcus and saying the people are stupid for paying that much. Wonderful...
Old 15-09-2009, 10:59 AM #117
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571332&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571322&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

It's madness.

But oh no - that's wrong because people have vested interest in keeping it's importance going. That is very sad and pitiful.[/rquote]

This is what I have????

I like the way you carpet statement about everyone and refuse to accept what more than a few people have said about yourself. You said you were bored with this thread and you wouldn't return, so surely coming back (whether people have posted or not) means that you are also one of those people that are desperate for BB not to end. Why else would you be on the forum so much, tending to your threads more than any other thread.

Why is BB so important to you that you constantly keep this going? Is this about EXPLOITATION or YOU?[/rquote]

It's about exploitation? Who are you? Marcus' lawyer? Or just somebody needing to justify and safeguard their admiration and devotion to somebody who lives with their mum?
Old 15-09-2009, 11:00 AM #118
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571332&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571322&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

It's madness.

This is what I have????

Why is BB so important to you that you constantly keep this going? Is this about EXPLOITATION or YOU?[/rquote]

Oh and your view that I bumped this thread are not true.

Are you saying I have no right to reply to people now? Oh come on...
Old 15-09-2009, 11:03 AM #119
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571336&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571327&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571317&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

[/rquote]

You only think I have a huge problem with Marcus because you have such a huge admiration for him.

This is all about how crazy people get and such an easy topic to rate things on.

And Nadia, is a he. Always a he. It's not nasty at all. If you study Trans-sexualism, Gender Dysphoria and the nature of Sexual confusion... you'll realise. It's a he.

I love how you're trying to divert it away from Marcus and saying the people are stupid for paying that much. Wonderful... [/rquote]

HAHAHA, Im not a Marcus fan I am however someone that will argue a point that I know is right. I couldn't care about Marcus.

You are the one the constantly diverts, but how does Marcus make them do this?

answer that
Old 15-09-2009, 11:05 AM #120
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571338&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571332&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571322&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

It's madness.

This is what I have????

Oh and your view that I bumped this thread are not true.

Are you saying I have no right to reply to people now? Oh come on...
[/rquote]

No Im not at all saying that, but if you were bored why come back? You weren't bored of it at all. You just want the attention maybe?
Old 15-09-2009, 11:07 AM #121
OAP Member

OAP Member

[rquote=2571330&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571326&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2571321&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571315&tid=147382&author=bansheewails]Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

[/rquote]

[/rquote]

Now you're comparing Da Vinci, Warhol and the Beatles to Marcus? Is there no end to this.

And the first person to buy a Da Vinci, didn't pay much or a Warhol. It was later after their popularity as people with "talent" (being the operative word) that the price increased.

Now if this is why it doesn't make sense because you make ridiculous outlandish claims that Marcus is in the same league as the Beatles et al - and that that bloody key and piece of paper (based upon you logic might I add) will be worth hundreds of thousands in years to come, based upon it's current price...

well. There is the sense on the basis of the illogical.[/rquote]

I think you need some help here, because you are deliberayely missing the point I am trying to make. The point is, we all admire different people, one mans art, music etc., is another mans toilet paper. Marcus' ebay material is your toilet paper, for another person it is better than an autograph or a piece of art. It is their deicision, not yours, how they spend their money.

Go keep going on about how much we admire Marcus and it is blinding us, but that is rot. Marcus on BB made me laugh. Since BB has been over I have not bought so much as a magazine with a former housemate on the cover. Once it is over that it my interest is on other things.

Everything is exploitation, that is what makes commerce work. Without it we still would be trading food and judging by your posts you would be starving in a corner some where.

Old 15-09-2009, 11:07 AM #122
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571342&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571336&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571327&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571317&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

[/rquote]

I love how you're trying to divert it away from Marcus and saying the people are stupid for paying that much. Wonderful... [/rquote]

HAHAHA, Im not a Marcus fan I am however someone that will argue a point that I know is right. I couldn't care about Marcus.

answer that[/rquote]

What?

I have no idea what that says or means. You probably wrote it in the heat of a lot of anger.

So you're saying, you don't like Marcus - so you're just arguing with me because you find something worth arguing about and just like to shout and screech a lot of nonsensical and irrelevant stuff?

That doesn't seem right...

So you're just somebody who likes to have a mob mentality and join the mob to have a go at somebody.

That in fact is a lot worse than being a Marcus fan and doing it. At least then you have a reason related to the show. You're just wanting to be part of a mob and have a go at people.
Old 15-09-2009, 11:07 AM #123
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571337&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571332&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571322&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571319&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]You say people have a blind love - but aren't you aware you are coming across as being blinded by hate?[/rquote]

No. I'm not.

It's madness.

This is what I have????

It's about exploitation? Who are you? Marcus' lawyer? Or just somebody needing to justify and safeguard their admiration and devotion to somebody who lives with their mum?[/rquote]

again with the insults
Old 15-09-2009, 11:09 AM #124
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

[rquote=2571348&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571342&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571336&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571327&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky][rquote=2571317&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571313&tid=147382&author=Appearance_Of_A_J unky]Again with the insults MassiveTruck......and the put downs.

[/rquote]

answer that[/rquote]

What?

I have no idea what that says or means. You probably wrote it in the heat of a lot of anger.

So you're saying, you don't like Marcus - so you're just arguing with me because you find something worth arguing about and just like to shout and screech a lot of nonsensical and irrelevant stuff?

That doesn't seem right...

So you're just somebody who likes to have a mob mentality and join the mob to have a go at somebody.

That in fact is a lot worse than being a Marcus fan and doing it. At least then you have a reason related to the show. You're just wanting to be part of a mob and have a go at people.[/rquote]

Nah man, Im not angry, and nor am I arguing something for the sake of it, Im arguing it becuase you continue to spill this on the forum, am I not free to reply?

How is Marcus making people increase the bidding?
Old 15-09-2009, 11:15 AM #125
ad augusta per angusta

ad augusta per angusta

[rquote=2571347&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2571330&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571326&tid=147382&author=bansheewails][rquote=2571321&tid=147382&author=MassiveTruck][rquote=2571315&tid=147382&author=bansheewails]Who decides who is special or who is worthy of public attention? Why is that decision yours?

[/rquote]

[/rquote]

well. There is the sense on the basis of the illogical.[/rquote]

I think you need some help here, because you are deliberayely missing the point I am trying to make. The point is, we all admire different people, one mans art, music etc., is another mans toilet paper. Marcus' ebay material is your toilet paper, for another person it is better than an autograph or a piece of art. It is their deicision, not yours, how they spend their money.

Go keep going on about how much we admire Marcus and it is blinding us, but that is rot. Marcus on BB made me laugh. Since BB has been over I have not bought so much as a magazine with a former housemate on the cover. Once it is over that it my interest is on other things.

Everything is exploitation, that is what makes commerce work. Without it we still would be trading food and judging by your posts you would be starving in a corner some where.

[/rquote]

I think you're missing the point because your analogy is not relevant.

Now, I'm a bit pissed that I have to explain this to you. I have to state this as I've written the below already but it needs explaining because what you say has a gross irrelevance and is not connected to what is being said here because they are two totally different things!!!

Listen. Andy Warhol, Star Wars Memorabilia - stuff that sells for thousands, millions has a cultural price, an actual basis that it is worth something because it is a part of history. It is something special. Very very special to the world. You're comparing these things and you are also saying they are **** to somebody. Now that is ridiculous.

Again, I repeat - special point - your analogy is irrelevant. Understand that.

What Marcus is selling, listen up here, is based upon exploitation of people who have nothing better to do than to idolise and raise his importance. Let me make this clear - it's only a handful of people too. It's not like millions and millions who know that some lightsabre on Star Wars has investment opportunities. That is different. They are actually worth something on a historical, cultural basis. That is their investment and that's why they mean so much.

What Marcus is selling is not worth much at all. At the most the key? 10 pounds - the paper? a fraction of a penny... - to a Marcus fan? Maybe 10 pounds unless you are stupid.

Now stupidity, justification, reasoning - based upon the illusory and people like you arguing that it has importance when you wouldn't pay that money yourself (congratulations by the way, you're encouraging the exploitation) make these people think it's special. 10 years down the line when they have a different life they'll be wiping their arses with that paper and cursing people on forums that encouraged it.

I hope this is clear.

You think that words like "pleases" them is justification but it is exploitation because even a cake, a packet of crisps, a biscuit - pleases you. But that has substance. Christ on a bike man! This is over a thousand pounds were talking about. Are you seriously justifying this with all this irrelevance? Are you sitting there with a straight face?

Remember, it's a small minority who voted on the auction and if you look at the people who bid on it - a few looked like dodgy bids to raise the price from people with very low counts... think about it.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
exploiting, fans, marcus