Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother Canada Big Brother Canada 9 started 3th March 2021.

Old 16-04-2015, 05:40 AM #1451
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach doesnt want Jordan acting super pissed off. He tells Jordan that he d

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Ashleigh/Zach- I'm not going to do anything crazy. I'm just going to act like I'm disappointed and sad

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach/Ashleigh- If Bobby is gone, Ashleigh and Pili have it (endurance) on lock. Mental...Kev and I can hang with anyone

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan was suggesting that Bobby should go. Zach thinks that sending Bruno out would make the other side scatter more

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- If we send him (Bruno) home now, we know he wont be on the jury and he goes home to his kids

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan questions if it's worth putting him up, cause it doesnt matter much if people know that they are working together

-----
Twitter Robot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 05:50 AM #1452
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach that nominating Bobby and Bruno together could help them

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan suggests that Godfrey would be pretty mad if he found out that there was a Chop Shop alliance that he wasnt aware of

-----

_BBCanada: Zach explains to Jordan that if he just backdoors Bobby he could create a story to bring to Bruno. Jordan isnt sure he will buy it

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- Benefits to keeping Bobby? Jordan- He sucks at the game, he wont form an alliance with B. Zach- But he might gun at me

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh says that Sarah and Willow have been getting very close, so Bruno might be able to pull them both in together

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Zach- Lets not **** around. Dont put me up...but if you dont put me up, who are you going to put up?

-----

_BBCanada: After running through all of the potential options for pawns, Jordan again tells Zach that he should go up

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Ash/Zach- That's what we're going to do...me and Godfrey. We know, Pili and Kevin will know the plan, Sarah will know

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Jordan that he wants Brittnee to know the plan as well

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:10 AM #1453
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan thinks that Bruno needs to go. Zach wants more time to think it ove

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Sarah that the two pawns will be him and Godfrey, cause everyone else would be super pissed

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to Sarah- You just went up. I'll do it. It's fine. I'm going to act like I have no idea to Bobby and Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Zach tells Sarah that there is no scenario that the veto doesnt get used, since Bobby/Bruno/Willow want to backdoor Kevin

-----

_BBCanada: Zach is concerned that Brittnee will play emotionally and be pissed if Bruno goes. Sarah thinks that she can work on Brittnee

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah- She (Brittnee) has nobody except for Bruno. Zach- Her and Bobby are not going to work together

-----

_BBCanada: Sarah tells Zach that they can explain to Brittnee that they are taking out Bruno so that she doesnt have to do it if she wins next

-----

_BBCanada: Zach is concerned that Bobby will target him if he stays. Jordan and Sarah tell Zach that they have the votes to save him either way

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:20 AM #1454
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh- We're doing Bruno? Zach- Everyone is on board to do it cause the

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- If you honestly dont want to do Bruno, do Bobby. Zach- It's not a smart game move. Bruno will rally the troops against us

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- Bruno is the better player but Bobby is easier for me to do. Less people care if Bobby goes

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:39 AM #1455
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Newport could potentially be making one of the stupidest moves in BB history that sends JP out the door. That would be absolute gold to watch if it happens. I have to doubt it will happen but I'm really hoping.
Old 16-04-2015, 06:40 AM #1456
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- If Bobby goes, Bruno is going to feel stranded and rally people. Ash

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I feel like the only reason why were are questioning the whole Bruno thing is completely emotions. Zach- Yeah

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- I honestly think Bobby would put you up before Bruno would. Zach- I think so too but Bruno and B are going to form

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I would love to send B out the ****ing door too. Ashleigh- I cant wait...that's always an option if you really wanted to

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- If I take B out this week, then Bobby and Bruno are going to go after Kev next week. Ash- Regardless people are going to

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- You can only play in two alliances for so long. It's probably time for me to turn and blow one of them up

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I can pick a floater on the outside but then both alliances are like "what the hell?"

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Can I do Bobby and still convince Bruno to go after Kev or something? Ashleigh- I feel like Bruno would go after Kev

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- Are you leaning more towards Bruno right now? Zach- Right down the middle. My mind changes every 5 seconds

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I'm going to pick the game move. If I was going to do an emotional move I'd send B out the door

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:50 AM #1457
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: There was plenty of discussion about who to target, Bobby or Bruno. Catch

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 07:31 AM #1458
Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Favourites (more):

Zach and Jordan are trying to do a Dan/Memphis type of thing (When Dan put Memphis up twice in BB10 and Memphis saved himself twice with the POV) and nominate his own alliance member to cover the fact that they are in an alliance together

The thing is there were only 7 people then in the house. (the first time)

There are now 11 people left, which makes the move much riskier.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 10:31 AM #1459

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Also Dan and Memphis actually did a really good job of hiding that they were working together so closely whereas I'm pretty sure a lot of them have clocked on to how tight Jordan and Zach are

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 11:08 AM #1460

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Yeah, i agree.

All in all, if Zach noms Jordan, i don´t think any other than Jordan and Zach himself would actually use the veto to save Jordan from the block for that reason. And i think he would probably be voted out.

Best thing for Zach now is to nominate Bruno and Bobby initially and get it over with. If one of them wins, send the other one home.

Backdoor plans are usually just too risky with a good chance of it all go to bust.

Last edited by Calderyon; 16-04-2015 at 11:08 AM.
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 02:00 PM #1461
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Find out who won HoH and what plans they discussed for noms and the target

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 02:10 PM #1462
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Jordan to Godfrey- Whatever happens, one of us has got to win the veto and

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey- If I win and I get off, I would never vote you off. Jordan- Same here

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan to God- I'm friends with Zach but didnt expect him to put me up. We've got to stick together from now on. Gotta be more solid

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan- Next week we win, we go after the girls. Godfrey- For sure. Jordan- If Kev goes, 5 girls compete and 4 guys

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Sarah that she can lay back this week and people will forget about her

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan told Sarah that he will try to win PoV if it's something he can realistically win, otherwise he will throw it

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 02:30 PM #1463
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Godfrey- I'm going up. He's going to put me and JP up. Bruno- You and JP?

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno- You and JP? Godfrey- I'm shocked. I never thought he would put JP up. Bruno- Me neither. Well, you know we got you

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I'm putting up God and JP. Willow- Cool. Awesome. If I do win it, I'm taking off JP. Zach- Same

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 02:40 PM #1464
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- Who is your group if you have got to pick 5 people? Willow- You, me,

-----

_BBCanada: Zach told Willow that they can make an easy move but it could make it tougher for them down the road if they do that

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Willow- Emotionally, if I take out one of them (Bobby/Bruno) it would be Bobby...but he is so bad at the game

-----

_BBCanada: Willow to Zach- I love Bruno but in the end I want to compete against people I love, I trust and I can beat

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- People told me you have said to them that you want the couples gone. Willow- Swear you can look back at this...never said it

-----

_BBCanada: Willow told Zach that she only discussed the couples once with Sarah, but they agreed that Kevin is the biggest threat

-----

_BBCanada: Bruno wonders why Zach and Jordan are going up. He tells Godfrey maybe Zach is doing it so that God/JP can win PoV to backdoor Kevin

-----

_BBCanada: Godfrey to Bruno- We cannot trust this guy (Zach) if he is making unpredictable moves like this

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 03:00 PM #1465
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Brittnee tells Zach that she trusts him. She also said that if their allia

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- How does JP feel about going on the block? Willow- I dont know. Doesnt care. Have you ever heard him say an opinion?

-----

_BBCanada: Willow tells Bobby and Bruno that Godfrey is a genius and is downplaying how smart he is

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 03:20 PM #1466
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: The plan for nominations has been discussed this morning, as has the plan

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 03:40 PM #1467
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Sarah tells Brittnee that Zach nominating Jordan and Godfrey says a lot an

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 04:10 PM #1468
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: One of these five will return. Who do you hope it is? Vote in our poll her

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 04:20 PM #1469
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Willow says that the 5 people that have been evicted could be waiting to c

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Think people are pissed he (Bruno) didnt use it (Double Veto)? Willow- Oh 100%. Canada is upset

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 05:20 PM #1470
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Johnny told us his plans for if he returns to the house. Read the intervie

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 05:40 PM #1471
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach to Jordan/Kevin- I dont think that Bobby has the nuts to take a swing

-----

_BBCanada: Jordan tells Zach to pick Willow if he gets houseguest's choice. He also wants to tell Godfrey to pick Bobby

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Kevin- Me and you have got to stay apart, Kev. All week

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to JP- Told Ash this week she has a guitar. That guitar is named Bobby and she has to play that thing like she has never before

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- I really trust Sarah but she is really good with a lot of people. JP- If we get rid of Willow, Sarah doesnt have anyone but us

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- This pawn situation is going to help your game. Jordan- For sure. Sarah is like bowing down to me. Zach- So is B

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:00 PM #1472
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- You're going to be in the Final 3 for sure. I just have to make sure

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh is telling Bobby that Zach really trusts him and wont be after him

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- Tell him (Zach) people are starting to realize he is talking with JP

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- I'm telling you right now, he (Bruno) is Chop Shop ride or die. He doesnt have the numbers to make a move

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh is telling Bobby that she is concerned about Brittnee. Bobby said that Kevin still needs to go first

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Bobby- If a Chop Shop member was to go, know that Zach does not want you gone and it will not be you

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- Dont take a stab at Bruno. He may get paranoid sometimes but he will never take a stab without going through me

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- If Bruno was to win, who do you think he would take a stab at? Bobby- I would probably tell him to take a stab at Sarah/B

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- If Bruno goes against the Chop, he is declaring war. He would be the next one gone. I trust Bruno with everything

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Dont put Bruno up. Ashleigh- I'm not HoH. Bobby- I know...but if you talk to Zach, relay the message

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- I understand if he (Bruno) has to go at 5 cause he is the most liked person in the world

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- I really want Kevin gone. That would really reassure me that you guys are super genuine about this Chop Shop

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby tells Ashleigh that he would send out whoever they want if Kevin goes, including Godfrey who he is close with

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ash- Me, God and Bruno have kind of gotten a little closer. We're bringing in God for an extra vote for the Chop Shop

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- The odds are so minimal that we (Chop Shop) dont end up Final 5 if we send home Kevin this week

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Bobby that Brittnee has been throwing his name out there. Bobby said that he knows that but Kevin has to go

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby tells Ashleigh that things are set up perfectly for Kevin to go, so he would rethink things if Kevin did not go home

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh- Please do not bring this up to Bruno. Bobby- I wont as long as I have your word you trust me and Bruno. Ashleigh- Yes

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Bobby that she trusts him and Bruno but she cannot speak for Willow and Zach

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby to Ashleigh- Zach essentially controls the house right now. That's the way I see it

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:10 PM #1473
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Ashleigh tells Jordan and Zach that Bobby said that if Kevin doesnt go he

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- He (Bobby) is going to know something is up when Bruno goes. Lets be serious

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ash- I'm blowing our alliance up by stabbing one of the members in the back. If they dont question things, they are stupid

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:30 PM #1474
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Bobby to Bruno- Hot tub session tomorrow. Long convo...this week is fine.

-----

_BBCanada: Ash says that Bobby is likely already sketched out by their talk. Jordan tells her to tell Bobby that Kevin is the target if he asks

-----

_BBCanada: Zach says that once Bruno goes up he can tell Bobby that everyone on the other side was asking for Bobby to go up but he didnt do it

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Still going for Kev this week? Zach- Yeah. Bobby- Safe move. If I win HoH I will do whatever you want. I'm that scared of Kev

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby- Dont worry about Bruno. Bruno is ride or die. Zach- Yeah. No worries. Bobby- You can trust him 100%

-----

_BBCanada: Bobby asks Zach if Brittnee is going up if Kevin wins veto. Zach says that they would have to do that if Kevin uses it

-----

_BBCanada: Ashleigh to Zach- Everything he (Bobby) says makes so much sense...but it is time to draw the line in the sand I guess

-----
Old 16-04-2015, 06:40 PM #1475
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default _BBCanada: Zach- If I put Kev up it's just as big of a backstab to Pili. Ashleigh- Pu

-----

_BBCanada: Zach to Ashleigh- I hope he (Bobby) doesnt run to Bruno right now and tell him I'm questioning him

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- It has got to be Bruno now. Ashleigh- I know. It kills me but you're right

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- You shouldnt have made it seem like I want Bruno out this early. Ashleigh- I was basically just talking about B and Bruno

-----

_BBCanada: Zach- Did you say I was thinking about putting Bruno up? Ashleigh- No. Zach- You shouldnt have done this until after the PoV

-----

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, canada, discussion, feed, live, spoilers, thread, twitter, updates