Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 08-06-2009, 11:43 PM #201
got most facepalms 2010

Favourites:
X Factor 2009: Jamie Archer
Strictly 2009: Natalie & Vincent
got most facepalms 2010

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by A55A551N
There's no set time... No, but Endemol who are "The Makers of Big Brother" have given C4 an ultimatum. Bring back LF or we'll pull the show.
thank you for defending me im so thank full i dont mind the sarkyness of you reminding me that i forgot what the makers of the show was called
dan-uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 11:54 PM #202

hmmm interesting
Miss-red is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:00 AM #203

well i hope you are right cos its a joke no live feed till 1 15 tonight wots the point in that
krystals is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 AM #204
got most facepalms 2010

Favourites:
got most facepalms 2010

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by krystals
well i hope you are right cos its a joke no live feed till 1 15 tonight wots the point in that
i no nothings happens that time there getting ready for bed if it was on in the day it would be better
dan-uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:08 AM #205

sniff sniff
i smell sh1t. bullsh1t.

although i hope it returnsss!
dpbb3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:12 AM #206

the sun is running a poll, please vote YES YES YES!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-coverage.html
Shep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:35 AM #207
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Are you like 10 years old?

"The makers of big brother"

And I`ve read this about this big meeting their haven people already posted it.

And that last part you wrote is complete **** and everyone on here is smarter than you to know when somthing is real or fake and this is fake
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:36 AM #208

Hopefully they will return the live feed during the day fingers crossed.
Jackie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:43 AM #209

I need to inject some live feed in to vains i'm having to go cold turkey.
max is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:50 AM #210

Quote:
Originally posted by dan-uk
Quote:
Originally posted by A55A551N
There's no set time... No, but Endemol who are "The Makers of Big Brother" have given C4 an ultimatum. Bring back LF or we'll pull the show.
thank you for defending me im so thank full i dont mind the sarkyness of you reminding me that i forgot what the makers of the show was called
lol I was only pointing out that Endemol were the makers and therefore it cannot be impossible that it's true, because someone called "Bolllocks" because you said 'makers of the show' - I wasn't pointing it out to you LOL
A55A551N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:52 AM #211

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Are you like 10 years old?

"The makers of big brother"

And I`ve read this about this big meeting their haven people already posted it.

And that last part you wrote is complete **** and everyone on here is smarter than you to know when somthing is real or fake and this is fake
Again... ENDEMOL = The Makers of Big Brother, Dan as has admitted just forgot the name. Believe it or not it isn't an impossible thing to do.

And actually YES they've given C4 an ultimatum, it has pretty much been said in roundabout ways by almost everyone that's been feeding us the information.

Your response to him was just rude.
Old 09-06-2009, 10:05 AM #212

Default SAME OLD SAME OLD

I emailed channel 4 and enquired as to why the live feed wasnt offered on pay for view or something like that,all i got as a respose was this

The red button 24-hour streaming facility was discontinued prior to the last series of CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER and we have no plans to reintroduce this service for the current edition of BIG BROTHER.

The main reason behind this decision is that we?ve found the number of viewers choosing to use the red button facility has dropped significantly and more and more viewers chose to watch the clips provided on the official Big Brother and other websites. So we have shifted our resources to cover these areas and have new fanzones, on Twitter and Facebook as well as our own site, and we?ll also be working extensively with partners such as bebo, youtube and MSN to deliver footage to Big Brother fans to keep them fully up to date with what?s happening in the house.

However, live streaming will be available on both E4 and Channel 4 late night/early morning and we will be showing all the other great shows that make up the BIG BROTHER experience, like BIG BROTHER'S LITTLE BROTHER AND BIG BROTHER'S BIG MOUTH.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Regards,

Sally Smith
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

same as everyone else that has emailed them,im so dissappointed.
glitteryboots is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:32 AM #213
OAP Member

OAP Member

Default Live feed contraversy is distracting from the show

Come on people please get behind the show and what we do know about the housemates and stop with the live feed irritation. I know its annoying but it is up to the powers that be now!

So CHANGE the subject!
bansheewails is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:52 PM #214

no we want live feed back
krystals is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:53 PM #215
WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

WAHEY

Favourites:
BB12: Jay
BB11: John James

thanks for reminding me.

BRING BACK THE LIVE FEED!!! lol
Kore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM #216

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

Favourites (more):
BB12: Anton
CBB7: Stephanie

I've argued against it ... and against it .... and against it a bit more

But it is needed, and I miss it more than I'd thought. Even if I can admit that (and I'm NEVER wrong ) then I bet a lot of others have changed their mind too
Tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 PM #217

Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed!
You_Tell_Me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:56 PM #218

Have i ever said i miss live feed.:bigsmi le:
haggis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:03 PM #219

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Quote:
Originally posted by You_Tell_Me
Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed! Live Feed!
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:32 PM #220

News on the wire @ DS is that more meetings are taking place again.

"Insider's" name is Milos, anyone confirm they know of this person as I'm not sure if he's legit or people are just humouring him. He only has 14 posts on DS.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 PM #221

Give us a live feed show during the afternoon
Violetfairy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:04 PM #222

Quote:
Originally posted by Violetfairy
Give us a live feed show during the afternoon
i agree
kirsty123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:32 PM #223

The thing is Big brother can edit what it wants,and influence the whole programme,the whole idea of big brother was for us to watch 'em all and then mkae our own judgement.
Been an avid fan,but even I am getting bored of not havin' the LF.
Is this not a programme for the people..........or is all profit........does make me wonder!!!!!!!!!!
pidge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:51 PM #224

I think with the live feed, the problem is probably because you're not paying for it, but there was no option to - And, problems with Ofcom etc and Cairon's use of ***** and bananas up his arse... Maybe they're afraid of another backlash, like the Jade -> .........Thinking of her name..... Okay, it's gone, but that thing.

You really think BB will be axed due to no live feed? They still get a tonne of watchers for their daily 9/10pm show, and their main funds probably don't come from internet live feeds/views - Because you don't get acknowledged for watching it.

This axe stuff is seemingly fake - And until I see proof, viable proof, I won't believe it. The only reason they coulda' closed the live feed is because of the lack of payment for it. You're effectively stealing tv? idk.

My two cents.
Prawnstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 02:51 PM #225

off topic sorry i dont know where else to ask
how do i access all my posts and replies
instead of trawling through the forum trying to remember where i contributed?
Chuckyegg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
axing, discuss, feed, live, merged, news or views, threads, views