Notices

Survivor Discuss all versions of the CBS reality show.

Old 08-02-2020, 10:22 PM   #2126
Matthew.
itís a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
DOI 2020: Ian 'H' Watkins
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Apprentice 2019: Marianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
lol you WILL be interested in Steph very soon :3
Yeah I thought that too, and said to someone the other day that I assume Steph was better in Guatemala, and he said that most people agree Guatemala is her worst season out of the 3 she is on. Guess Iíll soon find out

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:12 PM   #2127
JerseyWins
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Survivor 39: Dean
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
12. Stephenie - Unpopular opinion but I donít really care for Steph that much? A few days ago I thought she was one of the better ones, and I do appreciate her arc of ďThe Last One StandingĒ but take that away and Iím not really interested in her at all, despite, *that* edgic which is the result of the show more or less being the Stephenie show
The StepheME show is the best show

Spoiler:

#GREATNESS

Spoiler:

Who flipped?!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 07:13 PM   #2128
Joe.
King Judd

Favourites:
BBUSA15: Judd

Survivor 3 Reunion

I kind of prefer this presenter to Probst as a reunion host, he offers a more un-biased opinion and everyone is getting airtime.

Frank outright saying he dosen't agree with Brandon's 'lifestyle' is awful and would be booed if in front of a 2020 audience. Wouldn't probably be aired actually.

LINDA <3 Bring her back.

Not an audience member asking Tom- 'How's your boil?'

The bit about HIV testing was so sweet, Goddess Linda spent two weeks after the show helping out with nurses and in hospitals <3

EUGH, why would anyone go to snakey Brandon's bar. At least he owns up for 'looking like a raving bitch'!

Tom singing his song, why on earth are they allowing this!?

Marquesas looks good, may re-watch again soon

Rudy in the audience, RIP Legend.

Overall Season Thoughts

Maybe an unpopular opinion here but I preferred Africa to Australia. The Young VS Old was fascinating and although the divide didn't last long it provided some interesting tribals. The tribe switch was brilliant and offered Teresa and Frank a way out but in the end one alliance went all the way to the end. The season had some brilliant villains in the form of Lex, Silas and Brandon and some lovable heroes such as Linda, Teresa and Ethan. In the end the final tribal wasn't as exciting as Australia's final tribal but overall a very enjoyable season. Africa as a location was something we hadn't seen before and was fascinating to watch. You can see Survivor evolving with Africa, the producers thinking of new challenges and twists and it is getting exciting.
Joe. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 01:14 AM   #2129
Jack_
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
Love Island 4: Megan
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Am delighted that this is gonna be my first post in like 3 months

Currently in the process of watching all seasons I havenít seen before S40 (7 down, 6 to go), Iím on Nicaragua and tbh itís been a bit of a drag but I have JUST pressed pause cause Iím ****ing screaming at Jane pouring water all over the fire

Nothing else has made me wanna comment as much as that

kbye until Iíve finished the rest xx
Old 13-02-2020, 04:26 AM   #2130
JerseyWins
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Survivor 39: Dean
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Am delighted that this is gonna be my first post in like 3 months

Currently in the process of watching all seasons I havenít seen before S40 (7 down, 6 to go), Iím on Nicaragua and tbh itís been a bit of a drag but I have JUST pressed pause cause Iím ****ing screaming at Jane pouring water all over the fire

Nothing else has made me wanna comment as much as that

kbye until Iíve finished the rest xx

There's not much in Nicaragua that I'd have rather been reminded of than that!

Spoiler:

#GREATNESS

Spoiler:

Who flipped?!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #2131
Matthew.
itís a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise
DOI 2020: Ian 'H' Watkins
IAC2019: Caitlyn Jenner
Apprentice 2019: Marianne

I finished Survivor Guatemala and unpopular opinion but I thought it was very good! Much better season than Palau and I watched it quickly so I can move onto Panama because I’m ready for THE Cirie Fields Experience. I have also amended the Rank The Series and Favourite Per Season threads accordingly. Also, just treat the top 3 as a collective #1 but Judd just feels right for just now, I’ll edit it later if I change my mind.

Edgic:
Spoiler:

A quote for the edgic fans........

Quote:
“I’m going to kick your ass afterwards! I’m going to find you in Michigan... I’m going to put in Gary Hawkins, 46, it’ll come BING BING BING, cell phone, address, MAPS, I’ll call the locals over there, can you give me the low down on Mr GARY HAWKINS, ex-professional football player”

Officer Amy O’Hara, 2005

1. Judd - I HOPE YA’LL GET EATEN BY ****IN CROCODILES SCUMBAGS I’m sorry but Judd is hilarious to me, even if I do get why he’s not liked. A paranoid, loud, argumentative, oblivious, not a bad sportsmanship man, who is continously OTTN and proud of it YOU HAVE AY DEE DEEEEEEE HEY MAWGRET GET OUT NOOOOWWWWW “It’ll only work for a millimeter of a second”

2. Margaret - Loving motherly nurse who looked after her tribe.... until some left and she had new people to look after and she was just not having it and became a miserable presence around camp and apparently told Judd he had ADD and happily pointed out his recall issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
lol you WILL be interested in Steph very soon :3
3. Stephenie - I think StepheME’s far better in Palau even if most people disagree. In Palau, she was known as the CPP hero of the season who everyone loved and was the last one standing and was an inspiration etc (and I didn’t really care for her) and then she came back and completely bought into her own hype “Danni reminds me of myself - she’s just a COOL chick ^_^” “Boohoo Lydia I am SICK of hearing your crap you’re luckt to still be here

4. Jamie - Not quite the random neurotic he’s lived up to be but he did provide entertainment with how much he pissed everyone off BLINDSIDED, NICE, NOW ***THAT’S*** HOW YOU VOTE SOMEBODY OFF (cut to Lydia looking unimpressed)

5. Amy - The Sue and Twila comparisons are true because she seemed so Raw And Real and the fact that she broke her ankle in the first episode (I think) and lasted 2 weeks with it is pretty good going And she sussed out Gary and revealed it to him when he was least expecting it too

6. Gary - Initially my favourite for reminding me of Frank Garrison, Gary’s initial weirdness unfortunately stopped a few episodes in but I still enjoyed him nonetheless for giving us moments like “Kansas is in love with Brandon.............and so am I

7. Brian - A nerd who says the most obnoxious **** ever in the most patronising voice but is still loved by his tribe “You may be The Golden Boy..... but I’m Platinum. ” “This would be the OUTWIT part of Outwit, Outplay and Outlast.

8. Bobby Jon - A huge glow up from Palau In one episode, he said some variation of the phrase “I HATE JAMIE I MIGHT KNOCK HIM OUT ” 3 times

9. Lydia - MORP tribe mom who everyone loves even though she stabbed Jamie in the back and then randomly has a theory that by breaking a Guatemalan tradition and eating a chicken, she caused a huge storm

10. Cindy - “I would much rather hurt Jamie’s feelings than Brandon’s. Brandon is a solid dude.

11. Danni - I don’t really care about her at all as she’s so *just there* for a winner? Stephenie should have won imo

12. Brianna - I liked Brianna in her leaving episode and I can’t remember why lmao

13. Blake - Completely unaware that he was coming across as someone who’s only personality trait was “having a girlfriend who he insisted had big boobs”

14. Jim - I hope your arm has healed because you seemed nice!

15. Brooke - I had no thoughts or opinion about her

16. Brandon - I had no thoughts or opinion about him

17. Morgan - I had no thoughts or opinion about her

18. Rafe - (***rant alert***) Just a painfully pathetic human being and possibly in my bottom 5 ever? Looking down on people who talk about others while they’re not there because it’s “not pretty”, crying because Jamie was sarcastically cheering Judd on in a challenge, hoping that Jamie reflects on his actions the previous day and then calling him untrustworthy for giving up his reward to apologise for his actions, complaining because Jamie feels he can trust him, refusing to give people his word for being scared he’ll go back on it because he’s such a gOoD pErSoN, complaining that Cindy took a car she won instead of giving a car to everyone else and then complaining that she spoke about her new car, insisting that Danni vote him out and then refusing to vote for her because she actually did it and the worst Rafe moment..... “I’m a really touchy person and Cindy isn’t, so it’s nice to be touchy feely with Cindy ” Very Dan Spilo-ish. And there’s The Good Person/Hero of the season, everyone

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 18-02-2020 at 10:39 AM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
survivor, thread, watch or rewatch