Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 31-07-2009, 03:24 PM #1
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):

Default Tonight\'s Highlight Show - Bye Bye Marcus

BIG BROTHER 10
Highlights from tonight's show, Friday 31st July, 9pm on Channel 4

" Siavash spurns Noirin's attempt at an apology
" Housemates stage a protest in support of Marcus
" Isaac and Noirin

DAY 57

10.11am

Most of the housemates are in the bedroom. Last night Noirin's boyfriend, Isaac became the 22nd person to enter the Big Brother house.

Noirin is in the kitchen. Siavash is in the sitting room.

Isaac comes in to the kitchen and Noirin tells him that she had said her best scenario would have been to have "one of my best friends in here. And there you go!" The hug and Noirin whispers: "I'm so happy you're here."

Noirin comes to the Diary Room. She tells Big Brother that she is "excited, full of energy and ready for a good day." She explains that she woke up early and decided to clean the house: "That's what I do when I'm really stressed." Big Brother asks her why she feels stressed. Noirin replies that she is only stressed about the "Siavash situation," adding that she needs to have a chat with him as well as "Friday, I don't want to go." She explains that she wants to remain in the house with Isaac and has missed having someone "positive, and funny" around "he's just the best thing."

10.34am
Lisa, David and Charlie are in the garden talking about Bea. David is upset with her for waking him up last night because of his snoring. He says that he was "scared to go to sleep" following her complaint. David tells Lisa that Bea returned to her bed and giggled about it. David mumbles "She'll get ******ing told today!"

Noirin and Charlie are in kitchen. Noirin tells him that she believes Isaac and Siavash will become "really good friends." She tells Charlie that people have made her closeness with Siavash into a "bigger deal" that it if people "keep there noses out, things will be fine." Charlie tells her that it the best way.

Bea, Siavash and Rodrigo are in the bathroom. Siavash tells them that he is in a "good mood." Bea tells him that this is the "best attitude" to have. Siavash adds that he didn't have a "contract" "If she wanted to use me for her storyline, then fair enough. "

10.53am

Noirin and Isaac are in the bedroom. She tells him how happy and "excited" she is now that he is a housemate. "I'm so excited for everyone else because no one knows how cool you are," she tells him. Isaac laughs saying: "You're gonna give me a big head," the look at each other and laugh.

Some of the housemates are in the bathroom. Marcus tells housemates that Noirin said he would be evicted on Friday as he doesn't have "any interesting storylines left." Housemates are shocked. Rodrigo tells them about his clash with Noirin the previous night when he told her that Siavash was upset and tells housemates that Noirin is the only housemate "with a game plan." Bea tells housemates that Noirin has "not story to tell, just a leg to get over!"

11.17am

Isaac, Noirin and Dogface are in the kitchen talking about Hira. Noirin tells them that Hira is not allowed to wear a bathing suit, as a sign of "respect" for her husband. Isaac jokes to Noirin that if they were to get married he would make her wear "one of those things," and gestures to his head adding: "And you're not leaving the house either." Noirin and Dogface giggle.

Charlie is in the Diary Room talking about Isaac, "He seems canny, I like him," he beams. He quotes a conversation where Noirin said that if her ex came into the house, she would tell him that she liked Siavash, "now the total opposite's happened." He adds that it was "quite nice" to see Siavash and Noirin together, "I thought it was real, but it mustn't have been."

Most of the housemates are in the garden. Bea mentions that Isaac is "really" good looking: "I'd definitely do him. I wouldn't want him going lonely if Noirin goes tomorrow." Siavash muses: "If only he (Isaac) was Bi, I would se t Charlie on him."

11.57am

David, Siavash and Noirin are in the kitchen. Noirin asks Siavash if she can speak with him. Siavash tells her "it's all good, don't worry." David rushes to gather up his things saying "give me a minute and I'll get off ya," then hurries out of the kitchen.

Siavash tells her there is nothing she needs to say. Noirin tells him that he's a "cool guy" and didn't want "any of this to happen." Siavash tells her that this is the third time they have fallen out and to "count me out" of her group of friends. Siavash tells her that he doesn't think she is that sorry and Noirin becomes defensive. She tells him that she didn't ask for Isaac to come into the house and tells him that everyone knows"I'm obviously in love," with Isaac. Noirin asks him what he would do if his ex-girlfriend came into the house. Siavash tells her he would leave and Noirin asks "so you think I should leave," "Yes" replies Siavash.

Siavash tells her that he is going to give her and Isaac "space," and not to worry about him. He tells her that he thinks he was "part of your storyline." Noirin yells "are you serious, I think everyone here knows who was ******ing chasing me! You had a girlfriend and I left it at that" Siavash tells her "Never lie. It could have worked, it didn't, leave it at that."

12.22pm

Most of the housemates are in the bedroom talking about Noirin. Charlie says that he doesn't think the situation makes Noirin "look bad." Dogface mentions that Noirin's friendships with Sree and Marcus: "And she did it to Tom, she said she liked Tom."

Noirin and Isaac are in the sitting room. Noirin tells him that she thinks she is "hated" for upsetting Siavash. Isaac replies that everyone "seems cool" which is good enough for him. Noirin relays the conversation she had with Siavash and tells Isaac that he told her she should leave the house. Isaac replies: "He's trying to make you feel bad cos he feels bad." Adding: "He's pissed off, understandably, whatever."

3.03pm

Bea and Siavash are in the bedroom. Bea tells Siavash she thinks Noirin has been "rotten" to him, she advises him not to react to it "Be a gentleman."

Charlie goes through the shopping list with Big Brother occasionally getting his maths wrong

Most of the housemates are in the garden. David asks Isaac about the school system in America. He says tells him that the movie Grease was a big influence for him as this is how he imagines America to be. Isaac jokes that it is a true reflection of America schools: "We just sing it out." Adding that everyone rehearses Monday to Friday and the on "Saturday when the Europeans arrive, we perform." David seems to be taking it seriously and says that if there was an "instance" where he could sing in school "I probably would have been fine." Isaac and Noirin exchange glances while giggling.

3.42pm

Most of the housemates are in the garden. Isaac comes to the Diary Room.

Isaac talks to Big Brother about Siavash and the situation in the house. He explains that his arrival has been a "big shock" to housemates and thinks that Siavash seems to be ""Warming up" to him. Isaac mentions that he and Bea "nearly had their fangs out" last night" but apart from that "everyone seems alright." Big Brother asks Isaac how he would feel if Noirin were to be evicted on Friday. Isaac says he will be "upset", and that the experience will become more of a "Job" as it won't be fun without her here, "that's what this house it." If I'm in this house and she's not here, I'm here for a hundred thousand dollars, no other reason."

4.53pm

Isaac and Noirin are in the bedroom. Isaac and Noirin are kissing on the bed talking about the next week and how fun it would be if Noirin survives the eviction.

Some of the housemates are in the garden. Charlie and Rodrigo are inside the quilt cover.
Lisa shouts over to them and asks "when they are going to get it on?" They both reply that they are "close friends."

Bea has come to the Diary Room to discuss "a couple of things." She begins by telling Big Brother that Noirin was rude not wash a top Bea had lent her before returning it, which is "the least of our problems." She then moves onto new housemate Isaac. She acknowledges that Isaac is making an effort but brands him a "weirdo, it's like he's just stepped out of 'American Pie'." Bea doesn't believe that Noirin is "head over heels in love" with Isaac and brands her a "selfish attention seeker who should be ashamed of herself" by the way she treated Siavash, "Nobody is on her side.". Bea says that Noirin dropped Siavash like a "cold bag of sick and hops into bed with this frat dude." She is most annoyed that Noirin doesn't seem to care about what she has done and mentions the "embarrassment and humiliation she has caused Siavash." Bea says that Isaac seems like a "right Noddy" and says that she isn't looking forward to "having him in the house, if Noirin goes on Friday. She says that Isaac seems like a "big lump of Americanised arrogance, if this is the love of her life, good luck to her." Bea ends by telling Big Brother: "I wash my hands of her, she's just a proper little hussy."

6.35pm

Noirin and Isaac are in the bathroom. Hira, Lisa Charlie and Marcus are in the living room

Some of the housemates are in the bedroom. Earlier today, housemates in the bedroom decided they would go in to the Diary Room to show their support for Marcus. Noirin comes into the bedroom and asks what they are doing. Bea tells her that they are going into the Diary Room but are not asking for anything specific, Halfwit says "towels." Noirin collects her towel and leaves the room.

Housemates Hira and Charlie are against the group support for Marcus and Hira says that it seems "mean, like ganging up." Bea says it's a positive thing to show "We love Marcus. Bea, Siavash Dogface and Halfwit are in the Diary Room Siavash says it will be sad if Marcus goes as he is losing a friend, Halfwit agrees by saying he has been there for him in "tough times" and is indebted to him for this.

Charlie, Rodrigo and Hira are at the bus stop. Charlie says he will be "upset" if either Marcus or Noirin was to leave the leave. Hira says that it feels like "ganging up on one person." Adding: "We're friends with both, we like both so leave it up to the public."

11.05pm

Charlie, Noirin and Isaac are by the pool. Charlie mentions his thoughts about the housemates' "protest" in the Diary Room in support of Marcus. Isaac remarks that it's a "grimy thing to do." Charlie says that he didn't realise Noirin was unaware of it adding: "I thought you knew, **** I will look like a bitch now" Noirin says that people are now pretending to be her friends and is surprised by "Rodrigo and Sophie." Isaac reminds her that none of these people are your friends, "exactly" she replies.

11.46pm

Noirin, Isaac, Lisa and Charlie are in the garden. Charlie walks over to Noirin and asks why her and Isaac are still lying there. "We're getting wild," jokes Isaac. They both ask Charlie if he's heard of a "rectum tree," Charlie laughs and says that he hasn't, Lisa is listening to the conversation. Isaac adds that it grows somewhere near the studio and "grows a**holes and they just seem to fall off." Lisa shouts: "There are a lot of a**eholes about." Isaac and Noirin giggle, Charlie laughs raising his glass and says "Thanks, cheers to you too," and walks over to Lisa and David who are sat at the bus stop.

Marcus and Bea are in the bathroom. Earlier today, housemates exchanged a token for a hamper containing pampering products. They share a bath that Marcus has filled with various bath products.

David and Lisa in the kitchen talking about whether Isaac implied they are all a**eholes, Lisa explains to Charlie to be careful as Noirin isn't on his side at all and is making digs at fellow housemates. Charlie is annoyed and says it upsets him. Lisa jokes that she should have told Isaac that he was lying next to an a**ehole.

Noirin and Isaac outside by the pool discussing the housemates. Isaac tells her: "**** these people trying to get you down." Noirin tells him that he should have been around a few weeks back, when no-one liked her "only Marcus cos he thought he'd get his *******king bit!" She adds: "I don't have any friends in this ******ing house, I'm a lone ranger."
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:28 PM #2

what, no car chase?
IsleOfWeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:30 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB13: Deana
UBB: Chantelle

Favourites (more):

Hira is gay!
prkp12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:31 PM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Hira is gay!- who cares if they gang up on noriin
Old 31-07-2009, 03:32 PM #5

Hira is gay? Is that a bad thing? I dont think so sunny Jim!!
ninjaboi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:33 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Charlie is a wee bitch!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:33 PM #7
Im Not Dead Yet

Im Not Dead Yet

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney

10.53am

Noirin and Isaac are in the bedroom. She tells him how happy and "excited" she is now that he is a housemate. "I'm so excited for everyone else because no one knows how cool you are," she tells him. Isaac laughs saying: "You're gonna give me a big head," the look at each other and laugh.
They don't seem too impressed so far.....
Appearance_Of_A_Junky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:33 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjaboi
Hira is gay? Is that a bad thing? I dont think so sunny Jim!!
I meant gay as in lame!
Old 31-07-2009, 03:34 PM #9

Get the slag out! (take her boyfriend, too.)
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:35 PM #10
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Too long to read and it spoils the who show so I wont read it all but can anyone tell me if Marcus got a good edit or did they make him look like a twat and make noirin look like an angel?
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:36 PM #11
Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Jaydaughter

Favourites:
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’
BB13: Adam

Quote:
Originally posted by prkp12
Hira is gay!
You have enlightened my life, I am a better person now because you wrote that, thank you so much.
Jayson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:37 PM #12
oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Too long to read and it spoils the who show so I wont read it all but can anyone tell me if Marcus got a good edit or did they make him look like a t*** and make noirin look like an angel?
This. I'd also like to know please, if it I read it I feel it ruins the show.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:38 PM #13
El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

El Cockroach

Favourites (more):
BBUSA25: Cory
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Hira is gonig to win
DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:39 PM #14

please accept it noirin deluded fans! she goes tonight dont be bitter! just look at the bookies odds!

poor ****ers
fab007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:39 PM #15
0_o

0_o

How does this mean bye bye marcus? he is barely featured
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:41 PM #16

noirin is going jesus christ how thick are the noirin fans!

Old 31-07-2009, 03:42 PM #17
Banned

Favourites (more):

Banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
just trying to piss people off, i know Noirin is gone
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:43 PM #18
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jack_
Quote:
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Too long to read and it spoils the who show so I wont read it all but can anyone tell me if Marcus got a good edit or did they make him look like a t*** and make noirin look like an angel?
This. I'd also like to know please, if it I read it I feel it ruins the show.
Marcus has about 2 lines in the whole show Noirin just comes across as the bitch she is.

If anything it will get Noirin more votes.
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:43 PM #19

okay so Marcus craves attention, lusts over all the womens boobs, says the most revolting things and hes suddennly the best thing since sliced bread?

Noirin kisses a guy and gets torn to shreds by people! so bizarre!!
ninjaboi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:44 PM #20

Quote:
Originally posted by fab007
noirin is going jesus christ how thick are the noirin fans!

Nora is just like Jesus remember...........and tonight we're gonna crucify her in the vote
Claymores is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:45 PM #21

Favourites:

Favourites:

Get the bitch out!!!!!!
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:45 PM #22

Old 31-07-2009, 03:45 PM #23

Who really wants to see a couple smooch around doing **** all? When Noirin goes, Marcus wont be all depressive and might stop being the creep and return to his funny no pervy state, talking about tea and stuff haha
King Gizzard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:46 PM #24
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by ninjaboi
okay so Marcus craves attention, lusts over all the womens boobs, says the most revolting things and hes suddennly the best thing since sliced bread?

Noirin kisses a guy and gets torn to shreds by people! so bizarre!!
Hes a bloke you wouldnt last a minute in a pub!

Marcus dosent even act like a perv anymore he hates Noirin now like we all do.
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-07-2009, 03:47 PM #25
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
just trying to p**s people off, i know Noirin is gone
You that bored?!
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote