Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:00 PM #26

If you slap anyone you might be accused of being a bully! There seems to be a little hysteria over an argument that brought things out in the open
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:00 PM #27

Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21
sorry he thinks he is too good and its a shamew i really liked freddie when the others were pikcing on him but he has turned into a nob

and sorry marcus fans that are all over these forums

marcus is a ***** vile fuker too!!
I agree what you've said about Freddie but not about Marcus.
Marcus is pure entertainment whereas freddie is just annoying now.
fikifikiwhaa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:01 PM #28
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo

Bea asked David why he didn't like her and David said cos she said he was a thief, Bea said that she hadn't called him a thief, Bea who prides herself on being Honest Lied to him, yes she did say he was a thief and Freddie knew this cos he was one of the people she said it to therefore Freddie backed Bea knowing that she was in the wrong and knowing that Davids reason for disliking Bea was valid
Ah but thats the thing...she didnt say he was a thief. She implied this but she didnt say it.

Much the same as rabbit-gate...the word rabbit wasnt said, so this was the get out clause.
LOL, She did say she thinks he stole some food, same difference! And this is NOT like rabbit-gate!!! She is absolutely denying that she either said or implied that he was a thief to him when Freddie knew she had yet still had Beas back when he knew David had a point! and a good reason for not liking Bea!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 PM #29

I don't understand how you think Freddie bullied David?! What exactly did he say to David to bully him apart from accusing him he had a game plan? Cause in my eyes if a fully grown man cannot fight off the accusation of a game plan then that in itself is pathetic.
danu_schafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
So Halfwits a nob for exposing the vile bullies and telling them exactly what he thinks of them? He's a friggin hero mate
I keep hearing about these vile bullies yet no -one can cite any actual evidence of what they refer to as continuous, vile bullying. I wonder why?
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:04 PM #31
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Bea asked David why he didn't like her and David said cos she said he was a thief, Bea said that she hadn't called him a thief, Bea who prides herself on being Honest Lied to him, yes she did say he was a thief and Freddie knew this cos he was one of the people she said it to therefore Freddie backed Bea knowing that she was in the wrong and knowing that Davids reason for disliking Bea was valid
Ah but thats the thing...she didnt say he was a thief. She implied this but she didnt say it.

Much the same as rabbit-gate...the word rabbit wasnt said, so this was the get out clause.
LOL, She did say she thinks he stole some food, same difference! And this is NOT like rabbit-gate!!! She is absolutely denying that she either said or implied that he was a thief to him when Freddie knew she had yet still had Beas back when he knew David had a point! and a good reason for not liking Bea!

How is that different to rabbitgate? They all denied saying anything when they clearly had. Same thing. Only charlie admitted to using the words 'social butterfly' the rest denied they even spoke about it...guess charlie was talking to himself in that conversation then
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM #32
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by danu_schafer
I don't understand how you think Freddie bullied David?! What exactly did he say to David to bully him apart from accusing him he had a game plan? Cause in my eyes if a fully grown man cannot fight off the accusation of a game plan then that in itself is pathetic.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:05 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by nickc25
Quote:
Originally posted by Savetherainforest
Its not nice for anyone to be bullied...But he was having a conversation with Roddy and then attacked David..David never bullied freddie in the weeks freedie was up cos david was not there...Freddie is getting aggressive and too big for his boots now he has queen bea and marcus, he has seen them attack david and now he is having a go..what he says to lisa is another issue. I cannot stand anyone being bullied freddie should know better cos he has had the same treatment and now is instigating it to another. David may not be the brightest spark by shoosing lisa but somehow he feels he can communicate with her without feeling stupid, and sorry but freddie and bea make him feel that way.....shame on them.
He did not attack david at all. So now giving someone your opinion without raising your voice is bullying? No chance.

David started off saying "pathetic" about 20,000 times with that silly look on his face and then said about Bea he has figured her out without then backing it up with facts too! As Marcus said, he can't say something like that without backing it up.
Yes she did ,glad someone else watches the show
Freddie would defend bea to the hilt..but she would not do the same for him, bea is only with freddie for the ride and his usefulness, yes they communicate on the same level but she lies to freddie stating she does not fancy him and then they get all loved up under the covers last night..bea is trying everything to stay in the game and she will use freddie and marcus..sadly freddie is too blinded to see this and now he is getting too big for his boots and turning into a silly boy.
Savetherainforest is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 PM #34

Quote:
Quote:

"He is taking other peple's food" OK she may not have said 'thief'. But get real!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM #35

Freddie is getting too big for his boots
google is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM #36

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by albie
Freddy was NOT standing up for himself. He was attacking people for reasons that have NOTHING to do with him. It was just a vile childish Lord of The Flies attack. But it takes a keen mind to filter the evidence of this. I don't put it past most folk to not get it.
Exactly.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:08 PM #37
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
Quote:
Quote:

"He is taking other peple's food" OK she may not have said 'thief'. But get real!
I know, thats what Im saying...it is her get out clause by saying she didnt call him a thief...it is technically true, as she did not say the word thief. Though she did say it.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:09 PM #38

Quote:
Originally posted by fikifikiwhaa
Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21
sorry he thinks he is too good and its a shamew i really liked freddie when the others were pikcing on him but he has turned into a nob

and sorry marcus fans that are all over these forums

marcus is a ***** vile fuker too!!
I agree what you've said about Freddie but not about Marcus.
Marcus is pure entertainment whereas freddie is just annoying now.
Pure and marcus in the same sentence. WOW What irony!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:16 PM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Freddy was NOT standing up for himself. He was attacking people for reasons that have NOTHING to do with him. It was just a vile childish Lord of The Flies attack. But it takes a keen mind to filter the evidence of this. I don't put it past most folk to not get it.
Exactly.
How did he attack them? What did he say to attack them? They're adults for crying out loud! If adults cannot defend themself from an accusation then they clearly need to grow up! If the accusation is false then he clearly has nothing to be worried about, if it is true well then he deserves the 'severe questioning' from his fellow housemates.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:20 PM #40
Banned

Banned

Quote:
It was the laughing in his face that was out of order IMO,and the cockyness that he was staying
BBmassive is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 12:21 PM #41
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Exactly.
Seconded
Old 06-08-2009, 12:34 PM #42

Quote:
Quote:
It was the laughing in his face that was out of order IMO,and the cockyness that he was staying
But laughing in someones face is not bullying and it is not attacking anyone! That is my point.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:48 PM #43

Quote:
Originally posted by nicpic
I cant actually believe people are saying that freddie would not say anything without marcus or bea there! All the way through his journey he has always confronted his issues alone whether it be to karly, Kris, Lisa etc. He never did it in an aggresive way but he certainly tried to get his point across!
When he had an issue he would try and talk to them in a decent manner. I remember one time in particular when they was outside and Karly was shouting shut up I don't care. He tried to get his point across in a gentle way.

However, now he knows he is popular on the outside and has a few housemates on his side, he spoke to both, Lisa and David disgustingly.
Lisa never 'deserved' it. Sure, she did it to him but two wrongs don't make a right.

As for Marcus, don't even get me started on him

One of Team Smug out tomorrow!
RealityTV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:02 PM #44

Last night when he was saying he was not getting evicted on Friday, he knows he's staying and I was like that's practically sealing his fate. Famous last words.
Alphabetica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:03 PM #45
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
But laughing in someones face is not bullying and it is not attacking anyone! That is my point.
It was provoking an attack that would have seen someone removed ,all wrong
Old 06-08-2009, 01:04 PM #46
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by RealityTV
Quote:
Originally posted by nicpic
I cant actually believe people are saying that freddie would not say anything without marcus or bea there! All the way through his journey he has always confronted his issues alone whether it be to karly, Kris, Lisa etc. He never did it in an aggresive way but he certainly tried to get his point across!
When he had an issue he would try and talk to them in a decent manner. I remember one time in particular when they was outside and Karly was shouting shut up I don't care. He tried to get his point across in a gentle way.

However, now he knows he is popular on the outside and has a few housemates on his side, he spoke to both, Lisa and David disgustingly.
Lisa never 'deserved' it. Sure, she did it to him but two wrongs don't make a right.

As for Marcus, don't even get me started on him

One of Team Smug out tomorrow!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:12 PM #47

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'Provoking an attack' isn't what people are accusing him of. They are saying he DID attack them and he WAS bullying them. I've still not seen anybody reply as to what it was he said that was either attacking them or bullying. All I saw was an accusation towards David and him reacting in an aggresive manner by shouting.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:21 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
'Provoking an attack' isn't what people are accusing him of. They are saying he DID attack them and he WAS bullying them. I've still not seen anybody reply as to what it was he said that was either attacking them or bullying. All I saw was an accusation towards David and him reacting in an aggresive manner by shouting.
You really need to watch it again.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:24 PM #49

Quote:
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
So Halfwits a nob for exposing the vile bullies and telling them exactly what he thinks of them? He's a friggin hero mate
Totally takes a bigger person to voice the truth instead of whispering in corner's, i said the truth will out and i'm glad he said it at last
28thapril is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:25 PM #50
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How is that different to rabbitgate? They all denied saying anything when they clearly had. Same thing. Only charlie admitted to using the words 'social butterfly' the rest denied they even spoke about it...guess charlie was talking to himself in that conversation then

No, it was never proven whether any of them ever said anything about her being a "rabbit". Noirin even asked Davina in her interview and she said she didn't know. Where as the "thief" issue, everyone knows Bea called/implied that David was a thief numerous times to plenty of peopl!!!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrogant, big, halfwick, headed