Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 06-08-2009, 01:33 PM #51

I dont disagree that he could and should have handled lisa and david differently, but I will not suddenly think that that incident identifies him as a person, as in the past he has handled these situations well. I suppose how he handles himself from now onwards is key.

I do however forgive him for not controlling his emotions very well after abuse from lisa. I found it quite interesting watching the videos that another member posted on another thread, showing lisas behaviour towards freddie. Really bad!! Makes freddies outburst look ok, or justified. No two wrongs dont make a right but thats really easy to say when it is not you who is being bullied. He was full of anger. I think the difference is that freddie will probably look back on his experience and regret his mistakes, lisa, im not sure...
Oh and if he feels good about being popular.. good on him.. he has earned it! Isnt that the point of the show as we all vote to save our favourites or evict the nasties? Is he such a bad person for having the intelligence to understand he may be pretty popular as he has survived so many times? Cocky? Maybe a little, but I dont mind. Not where lisas concerned anyway! She was the one who was bringing up his popularity! He meerly threw it back in her face. Many would do the same, she would test the patience of a saint
nicpic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:34 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Lisa was right along, the public should have listened to her about Halfwit, right from the start. Why else would a whole house, including Marcus/Siavash, dislike one person? He's so arrogant and deluded!
AhmedFan2004 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:37 PM #53
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo

No, it was never proven whether any of them ever said anything about her being a "rabbit". Noirin even asked Davina in her interview and she said she didn't know. Where as the "thief" issue, everyone knows Bea called/implied that David was a thief numerous times to plenty of peopl!!!
I think you are missing what I was saying totally. Im not saying she didnt say he stole food.

Beas get out clause is that she never actually said 'you are a thief' to david. Which is what he said.

Im not denying she did imply this, by saying other words but she did not say the sentence that he said, therefore...technically she is right that she did not sat that.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:40 PM #54

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Originally posted by danu_schafer
Quote:
Originally posted by BBmassive
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't understand how you think Freddie bullied David?! What exactly did he say to David to bully him apart from accusing him he had a game plan? Cause in my eyes if a fully grown man cannot fight off the accusation of a game plan then that in itself is pathetic.
It was the laughing in his face that was out of order IMO,and the cockyness that he was staying
But laughing in someones face is not bullying and it is not attacking anyone! That is my point.
It was provoking an attack that would have seen someone removed ,all wrong
'Provoking an attack' isn't what people are accusing him of. They are saying he DID attack them and he WAS bullying them. I've still not seen anybody reply as to what it was he said that was either attacking them or bullying. All I saw was an accusation towards David and him reacting in an aggresive manner by shouting.
You really need to watch it again.
Or just for some people to actually back their 'opinions' up with a little bit of evidence instead of turning the argument to me needing to watch the show. I watched, I explained what I saw, but I still don't see others explaining their twisted view on what happened or backing up their view with some actual quotes!

Siavash to win
danu_schafer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 PM #55
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by nicpic
I dont disagree that he could and should have handled lisa and david differently, but I will not suddenly think that that incident identifies him as a person, as in the past he has handled these situations well. I suppose how he handles himself from now onwards is key.

I do however forgive him for not controlling his emotions very well after abuse from lisa. I found it quite interesting watching the videos that another member posted on another thread, showing lisas behaviour towards freddie. Really bad!! Makes freddies outburst look ok, or justified. No two wrongs dont make a right but thats really easy to say when it is not you who is being bullied. He was full of anger. I think the difference is that freddie will probably look back on his experience and regret his mistakes, lisa, im not sure...
Oh and if he feels good about being popular.. good on him.. he has earned it! Isnt that the point of the show as we all vote to save our favourites or evict the nasties? Is he such a bad person for having the intelligence to understand he may be pretty popular as he has survived so many times? Cocky? Maybe a little, but I dont mind. Not where lisas concerned anyway! She was the one who was bringing up his popularity! He meerly threw it back in her face. Many would do the same, she would test the patience of a saint
Good argument eventhough I'm on the otherside and you have a good point about Lisa but my issue is of the way he was towards David, Accusing him of having a gameplan just because he's friends with Lisa? thats not fair, just because Freddie and her don't get on doesn't mean that anyone who's friends with her has some sort of agenda, I mean realistically speaking if he did have a gameplan he would have avoided Lisa like the plague when he came in as he knew she was hated amongst the public, Freddie should start looking a bit closer to home for who has a gameplan. Secondly, his backing of Bea eventhough he knew that Davids reason for disliking Bea was 100% valid and she was lying!!
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:41 PM #56
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't understand how you think Freddie bullied David?! What exactly did he say to David to bully him apart from accusing him he had a game plan? Cause in my eyes if a fully grown man cannot fight off the accusation of a game plan then that in itself is pathetic.
It was the laughing in his face that was out of order IMO,and the cockyness that he was staying
But laughing in someones face is not bullying and it is not attacking anyone! That is my point.
'Provoking an attack' isn't what people are accusing him of. They are saying he DID attack them and he WAS bullying them. I've still not seen anybody reply as to what it was he said that was either attacking them or bullying. All I saw was an accusation towards David and him reacting in an aggresive manner by shouting.
Or just for some people to actually back their 'opinions' up with a little bit of evidence instead of turning the argument to me needing to watch the show. I watched, I explained what I saw, but I still don't see others explaining their twisted view on what happened or backing up their view with some actual quotes!

Siavash to win
Its only because they have no point

Always happens.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:42 PM #57
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by VickyJ
Quote:
Originally posted by Niamhxo

No, it was never proven whether any of them ever said anything about her being a "rabbit". Noirin even asked Davina in her interview and she said she didn't know. Where as the "thief" issue, everyone knows Bea called/implied that David was a thief numerous times to plenty of peopl!!!
I think you are missing what I was saying totally. Im not saying she didnt say he stole food.

Beas get out clause is that she never actually said 'you are a thief' to david. Which is what he said.

Im not denying she did imply this, by saying other words but she did not say the sentence that he said, therefore...technically she is right that she did not sat that.
Ok, fair enough, misunderstood you a bit there
Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 PM #58

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Lisa was right along, the public should have listened to her about Halfwit, right from the start. Why else would a whole house, including Marcus/Siavash, dislike one person? He's so arrogant and deluded!
Spot on! MOST of the HM's were nominating him EVERY week, until they realized he was popular with the public (Lisa and Sophie stayed true to themselves.) If he is so lovely, why were they all nominating him? Answer that one.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 PM #59

Quote:

I totally agree!
Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 PM #60
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tpau21
sorry he thinks he is too good and its a shamew i really liked freddie when the others were pikcing on him but he has turned into a nob

and sorry marcus fans that are all over these forums

marcus is a ***** vile fuker too!!
lol whos vile and ***** pr'ck now?
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:46 PM #61

Quote:
He may be arrogant but he isn't deluded. The public will keep him in, he is still one of the top three....there is no delusion in that. Look at the polls and the bookies.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:47 PM #62
highly intoxicated'

highly intoxicated'

Thread title, So are you OP

Freddie to win,
chris1232 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:47 PM #63
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by albie
Anyone who says they wouldn't derive pleasure from slapping Freddie is a liar. He's a major trouser pole.
no, but i would love to bitch slap you
charliegimbert is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 PM #64

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Spot on! MOST of the HM's were nominating him EVERY week, until they realized he was popular with the public (Lisa and Sophie stayed true to themselves.) If he is so lovely, why were they all nominating him? Answer that one.
They nominate because it is part of the game. They didn't know the public would love Freddie and saw him as weak in the house so they wanted to get rid of him. If you look at most of their complaints it is actually because he is more intellectual then them and they couldn't understand him because he used 'big words'
Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 PM #65

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Siavash to win
But you really DO need to watch it again. You obviously missed Halfwit provoking Lisa by shouting out she has a game plan. You missed him mocking and taunting and laughing like a maniac in people's faces. You missed him attacking David when David had done nothing on him.
The evidence is in the clip. That's why I am saying 'watch it again'.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:51 PM #66

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
They nominate because it is part of the game. They didn't know the public would love Freddie and saw him as weak in the house so they wanted to get rid of him. If you look at most of their complaints it is actually because he is more intellectual then them and they couldn't understand him because he used 'big words'
Oh right. That'll be it. You Halfwit fans are a scream.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:52 PM #67

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Siavash to win
As Nietzche said "There are no facts only perspectives"

If you think you saw what you thought you saw, no amount of words wll convince you otherwise. Clearly the person trying to convince you saw something entirely different. Seeing only one episode or event means you will see it differently from someone who has seen the lead up to it. Equally, when BB strings snippets together, they manipulate perspectives. The housemates will have a better chance of understanding what went on an will react over future events on the basis of their current understanding.

Just sit back and enjoy. However, I have to admit, that on the basis of current evidence, I find Freddie deeply unpleasant and I would not choose to spend ANY time with him, so you fans (if there are any left and not just people pretending for the craic) are welcome to him.
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:52 PM #68
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by jet

Oh right. That'll be it. You Halfwit fans are a scream.
about what? he's gonna win anyway
HarryRag is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:56 PM #69

Sorry Niamhxo, im new to this malarky and i dont know how to put your quote on my post

I do think that maybe he has misjudged David as having a gameplan but I should imagine it would make a person very paranoid being in there, especially when he is hooked up with lisa who he is convinced has had a gameplan all along! Also I do think that david has adopted some of lisas attitudes and he would be better off without her. They are always whispering about someone and if I remember rightly one night they were whispering in the bedroom and freddie was in there, lisa was shushing david and pointing to freddie. Davids response was "oh im not bothered about him" The point im trying to make is that freddie may have heard the content of their conversation or maybe bits of it. Freddie is suspicious of david now because of lisa, rightly or wrongly.
Withv regards to bea, he has just fallen for her and blindly supports her. Something that I have done for my friends on many occasion. We do support our friends no matter what, but hopefully we have a quiet word with them afterwards!!! I dont think we can condemn him for being all gooey eyed can we? Stupid, but not nasty..
nicpic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 01:56 PM #70

Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jet
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Siavash to win
But you really DO need to watch it again. You obviously missed Halfwit provoking Lisa by shouting out she has a game plan. You missed him mocking and taunting and laughing like a maniac in people's faces. You missed him attacking David when David had done nothing on him.
The evidence is in the clip. That's why I am saying 'watch it again'.
I didn't see him provoking Lisa, I saw him being honest to her face instead of sneaking behind her back like the others do. To mock some one means to parody them which means to copy them....I did not see Halfwit copying David....so that is either you making crap up or you don't know what the word means so suggest you get a dictionary! I saw him laughing like a maniac...not in peoples faces...he was actually sat down in a chair leaning back, so maybe you didn't quite see him clearly...I would suggest you watch that bit again! I did not see the attack on David and have asked several times what did he do to attack him......lunge across the room? If verbally what did he say which was an attack? All I heard was an accusation of a gameplan and if a fully grown man cannot stand up to a simple series of questions then surely David is to blame for his own incompentence?
Old 06-08-2009, 01:58 PM #71

Typo on last post.......*incompetence
Old 06-08-2009, 02:00 PM #72

Quote:
Sorry Niamhxo, im new to this malarky and i dont know how to put your quote on my post

I do think that maybe he has misjudged David as having a gameplan but I should imagine it would make a person very paranoid being in there, especially when he is hooked up with lisa who he is convinced has had a gameplan all along! Also I do think that david has adopted some of lisas attitudes and he would be better off without her. They are always whispering about someone and if I remember rightly one night they were whispering in the bedroom and freddie was in there, lisa was shushing david and pointing to freddie. Davids response was "oh im not bothered about him" The point im trying to make is that freddie may have heard the content of their conversation or maybe bits of it. Freddie is suspicious of david now because of lisa, rightly or wrongly.
Withv regards to bea, he has just fallen for her and blindly supports her. Something that I have done for my friends on many occasion. We do support our friends no matter what, but hopefully we have a quiet word with them afterwards!!! I dont think we can condemn him for being all gooey eyed can we? Stupid, but not nasty..
Freddies supporters say he is only disliked by the other housemates who have nominated him because he is intelligent, then you say he is stupid not nasty? Hmmmm

He might not be nasty, but he DOES do nasty things!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 02:04 PM #73

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Long_Run

As Nietzche said "There are no facts only perspectives"

If you think you saw what you thought you saw, no amount of words wll convince you otherwise. Clearly the person trying to convince you saw something entirely different. Seeing only one episode or event means you will see it differently from someone who has seen the lead up to it. Equally, when BB strings snippets together, they manipulate perspectives. The housemates will have a better chance of understanding what went on an will react over future events on the basis of their current understanding.

Just sit back and enjoy. However, I have to admit, that on the basis of current evidence, I find Freddie deeply unpleasant and I would not choose to spend ANY time with him, so you fans (if there are any left and not just people pretending for the craic) are welcome to him.
Honestly???? I'm not a Freddie fan....I don't care for him to win, I just don't see what the Freddie haters see. I want to take your quote and plant it onto the Freddie haters because they are adament they saw Freddie attack someone and Bully them yet they cannot back this up with any quotes or explainations from the show, but are still positively strong in their perspective.

And we all know how Frederick Nietzche can be twisted....didn't that cause some one to commit genocide about 65 years ago?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:10 PM #74
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I don't think Freddie is nasty at all, I do think he is acting like an idiot at the moment (probably down to Beas presence but he's a big boy so has to accept responsibilty!!) Yes, I would always support my friends but I wouldn't back them up if they asked a person why are you being off with me? The person gives an answer which I know to be true and valid and they then blatantly deny ever saying it! Personnally, I think Freddie should not have said anything to David and pulled Bea aside after and said, Listen you asked him why he was off with you, he told you and you denied doing what he said eventhough you did.
I wouldn't mind but she's asked him several times knowing what he was going to say and knowing he was right to be p*ssed off with her but she keeps on goading him and Freddie also knows this, so to answer your question, if one of friends continually started arguments with someone when they are blatently lying, I would not back them up!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:13 PM #75
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

And by the way click Quote on the right hand side off whoevers post you want to Quote!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arrogant, big, halfwick, headed