Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 31-08-2009, 11:18 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BB12: Jay
CBB8: Jedward

Favourites (more):
Default can someone give me a rundown of tonight's HL show please??

just got sky+ and it isn't working!!!! ARGH!!!!

what happened tonight??
kisywisy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:19 PM #2
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen
Crikey Moses

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB9: Michael Madsen

Lisa and David got it on in the shower again.
headaball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:22 PM #3

All the housemates got to watch there nominations from the past weeks,Lisa moaned at Siavash and Rodrigo cause they nominated her in the past,David got pissed at Sophie cause she nominated him and said he is a drama queen,then they had to nominate,then they all sorta started slagging Lisa and David off for doing nothing but drink tea and smoke,Charlie and Lisa sorta fell out cause Charlie banged something when Lisa was in bed,
alchemists1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:23 PM #4

Btw im **** at tellin stories lol it was all really about nominations the aftermath of all that,Lisa gettin pissed at most people,havin a few digs at others,and about Charlie panicking when he didnt nominate and thou he would be up for eviction.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:25 PM #5
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB13 USA: Rachel
UBB: Brian

charlie and rodrigo had sex over the kitchen sink
ILoveTRW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:25 PM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

It was one of the best shows so far!! I cried laughing at Charlie, Siavash, Sophie & Rodrigo taking the piss out of David & Lisa, drinking Tea & smoking!! How's the bump??
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:29 PM #7
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

[rquote=2509545&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]just got sky+ and it isn't working!!!! ARGH!!!!

what happened tonight??[/rquote]

Got Todays Episode of Youtube..

Here it is:
Part 1-5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiFt0...x=0&playnext=1
Patrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:29 PM #8
0_o

0_o

They got shown past nominations, Lisa kicked off and kept saying siavash nominated her 6 times, when he only nominated her 4. She was annoyed because he told her he had only nominated her three times. And the reasons people gave were not good according to her..

They had a quiz on nominations and won Ł5300(I think) back for the prize fund.

Then another round of nomination kicked off, charlie was called to the diary room and refused to nominate, after hysterics. He went out and told the group who said noone would nominate.

During this conversation, Lisa and david were outside, they both said they would nominate. They went inside, where they both told the house they wouldnt, dave went in and did it, then came out and said he had. Lisa did the same thing. Lisa nominated Rodrigo(with 'a petty reason', something she kicked off earlier about other people doing) and Siavash, David nommed Siavash and Sophie.

Rodrigo then decided that he should nominate as the other two had, and nominated Lisa and David.

Lisa kicked off again saying noone else should nominate as they had already said they wouldnt, totally forgetting the fact that she said she wouldnt also.

The group, minus lisa and david, who were...lets guess...smoking at the bus stop...were discussing walking out, charlie says if they go it would be like groundhog day with lisa and david sitting smoking and drinking tea. An amazingly true observation. David comes in and asks why they are all laughing, they tell him, he takes a huff and walks out to tell lisa.

Roddy Sophie Siavash and Charlie go into the diary room to walk out, and then chicken out.

Rodrigo told Lisa and David he nominated them. He said he had no reasons for david but had reasons for lisa. She kicked off AGAIN because he had referred to her as 'her'. Sophie said he might not understand properly, english not being his first language and all and lisa said 'he should learn english then'

Later on they were all in bed, charlie went over and banged a pan next to lisa, something she would of found hilarious had it been done to anyone except her. She called him an idiot, then got up and shouted boo at him. He said it didnt bother him. Lisa and David went out into the kitchen and charlie followed. Him and lisa had an arguement about 'the public seeing charlie for what he is' charlie said sometghing about being 22 and only wanting to have fun and lisa being nothing but a nasty woman.

If I have missed anything Im very sorry...
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:31 PM #9

The hous was not expecting noms this week for some reason, Charlie was called to the DR, and asked for his Nom's, he was shocked and seemed genuine in his refusal to nominate anyone, claiming they are all my friends, i dont want to nominate.

David nominated, against house wishes, as did Lisa. Roddy voted for David because he felt he should not of nominated, (what happened to your insistance of obeying BB Roddy huh? trying to be the good guy Roddy huh?)

Charlie turned on Lisa, making jokes about her and David smoking all the time at the Bus stop, and Roddy, Vash, Sophie, laughed along.

As Lisa was asleep Charlie, gonged her, using a metal tray and a metal spoon, she was p****d, and Charlie uttered the emortal words, im just trying to have fun. It seemed to me he was trying to annoy her into a negative reaction, and for me as the viewer to think badly of Lisa, if he only knew thinking worse of Lisa is not really possible lol.

I didn't see the first 15 mins, but they had seen past nominations of all hm's and i think that had caused a lot of animosity between Lisa & Vash.

Their not making it easy this year to pick a fav are they.
PaulyJ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:34 PM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2509598&tid=144984&author=Niamhxo]It was one of the best shows so far!! I cried laughing at Charlie, Siavash, Sophie & Rodrigo taking the p**s out of David & Lisa, drinking Tea & smoking!! How's the bump??[/rquote]

bump's good, getting induced on monday woohoo!!

i'm so so so angry at my sky+ nothing has recorded!! it goes for 2 min and then freezes!!

from the look of the forum, lisa and david have done something

i knew lisa was pissed off at charlie from last night's LF. was it bad?? who was in the wrong??

i really wanted to watch their reactions to the nomination tapes!!

thanks everyone

especially for tipping me off about lisa and david getting it on and charlie and rodrigo. can't wait to see that!!

if i can't get the sky working, where else can i see it online???
Old 31-08-2009, 11:36 PM #11
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2509651&tid=144984&author=kisywisy][rquote=2509598&tid=144984&author=Niamhxo]It was one of the best shows so far!! I cried laughing at Charlie, Siavash, Sophie & Rodrigo taking the p**s out of David & Lisa, drinking Tea & smoking!! How's the bump??[/rquote]

bump's good, getting induced on monday woohoo!!

i'm so so so angry at my sky+ nothing has recorded!! it goes for 2 min and then freezes!!

from the look of the forum, lisa and david have done something

i knew lisa was p****d off at charlie from last night's LF. was it bad?? who was in the wrong??

i really wanted to watch their reactions to the nomination tapes!!

thanks everyone

especially for tipping me off about lisa and david getting it on and charlie and rodrigo. can't wait to see that!!

if i can't get the sky working, where else can i see it online???[/rquote]

Will be on the 4od site tomorrow...realitytv junkie owner is away so cant view it there at the minute...would probably be best waiting for the 4od...

And charlie was kind of in the wrong, but lisa went over the top, if he had done it to anyone else, she would of been laughing along with him. She has well and truely lost her sheep tonight, her only mate in there now is dave. She was awful.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:39 PM #12

[rquote=2509628&tid=144984&author=VickyJ]They got shown past nominations, Lisa kicked off and kept saying siavash nominated her 6 times, when he only nominated her 4. She was annoyed because he told her he had only nominated her three times. And the reasons people gave were not good according to her..

They had a quiz on nominations and won Ł5300(I think) back for the prize fund.

Then another round of nomination kicked off, charlie was called to the diary room and refused to nominate, after hysterics. He went out and told the group who said noone would nominate.

During this conversation, Lisa and david were outside, they both said they would nominate. They went inside, where they both told the house they wouldnt, dave went in and did it, then came out and said he had. Lisa did the same thing. Lisa nominated Rodrigo(with 'a petty reason', something she kicked off earlier about other people doing) and Siavash, David nommed Siavash and Sophie.

Rodrigo then decided that he should nominate as the other two had, and nominated Lisa and David.

Lisa kicked off again saying noone else should nominate as they had already said they wouldnt, totally forgetting the fact that she said she wouldnt also.

The group, minus lisa and david, who were...lets guess...smoking at the bus stop...were discussing walking out, charlie says if they go it would be like groundhog day with lisa and david sitting smoking and drinking tea. An amazingly true observation. David comes in and asks why they are all laughing, they tell him, he takes a huff and walks out to tell lisa.

Roddy Sophie Siavash and Charlie go into the diary room to walk out, and then chicken out.

Rodrigo told Lisa and David he nominated them. He said he had no reasons for david but had reasons for lisa. She kicked off AGAIN because he had referred to her as 'her'. Sophie said he might not understand properly, english not being his first language and all and lisa said 'he should learn english then'

Later on they were all in bed, charlie went over and banged a pan next to lisa, something she would of found hilarious had it been done to anyone except her. She called him an idiot, then got up and shouted boo at him. He said it didnt bother him. Lisa and David went out into the kitchen and charlie followed. Him and lisa had an arguement about 'the public seeing charlie for what he is' charlie said sometghing about being 22 and only wanting to have fun and lisa being nothing but a nasty woman.

If I have missed anything Im very sorry...
[/rquote]

/\/\
What she said!
Old 31-08-2009, 11:41 PM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

thank you thank you thank you!!

so did lisa and david say they were going to nominate( to each other) and lie to the rest of the house saying they wouldn't?? was it on purpose??
Old 31-08-2009, 11:41 PM #14
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

They missed the bit about Lisa using a token to get her black mamba strapon sent in and making David into her pony boy. If I didnt know better Kisy i swear they read that fantasy of your you wanted to come true, that you posted here last night.

Even down to the gimp mask and using the deep heat on him as a lube.
Shasown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:42 PM #15
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2509689&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]thank you thank you thank you!!

so did lisa and david say they were going to nominate( to each other) and lie to the rest of the house saying they wouldn't?? was it on purpose??[/rquote]

They said while talking to each other outside that they would nominate.

They then went in and told the group that they wouldnt.

Old 31-08-2009, 11:43 PM #16
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2509689&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]thank you thank you thank you!!

so did lisa and david say they were going to nominate( to each other) and lie to the rest of the house saying they wouldn't?? was it on purpose??[/rquote]

Nah outside they said to each other they werent, then when they enetered the house they agreed with not nominating with the others, david went in and nominated then lisa did the same.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:44 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2509693&tid=144984&author=VickyJ][rquote=2509689&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]thank you thank you thank you!!

[/rquote]

was it as sneeky as it sounds?? why would they do that??
Old 31-08-2009, 11:45 PM #18

[rquote=2509651&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]
i knew lisa was p****d off at charlie from last night's LF. was it bad?? who was in the wrong??

[/rquote]

Well their may be a lot reading it differently but it seemed Charlie was playing his "It's a joke card" as he did with Freddie (matress), and Angel(water soaking)

Can you guess what Lisa did after he woke her, "come on David lets go for a fag" oh dear give a dog a bad name
Old 31-08-2009, 11:48 PM #19
Account Vacant

Account Vacant

[rquote=2509704&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]
was it as sneeky as it sounds?? why would they do that?? [/rquote]

Well if all the others didnt nominate only Sophie Charlie rodrigo and Siavash would have been up. Lisa and David by abiding by the rules wouldnt have been.

Charlie had been called in first, refused to nominate and then been told by BB for failing to nominate he was automatically up.

Lisa probably sussed this when the other said they wouldnt nominate at all and decided to use it to her advantage.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:48 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2509697&tid=144984&author=Shasown][rquote=2509689&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]thank you thank you thank you!!

Nah outside they said to each other they werent, then when they enetered the house they agreed with not nominating with the others, david went in and nominated then lisa did the same.[/rquote]

i'll need to watch it. but from the sounds of the threads, lisa really hasn't done well tonight. i notinced a change in her attitude in last nights LF. quite nasty and she's not been like that for weeks (that we've seen). if she'd been like that for the whole day she's gone back to how she was
Old 31-08-2009, 11:48 PM #21
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2509704&tid=144984&author=kisywisy][rquote=2509693&tid=144984&author=VickyJ][rquote=2509689&tid=144984&author=kisywisy]thank you thank you thank you!!

[/rquote]

was it as sneeky as it sounds?? why would they do that?? [/rquote]

Seemed they were just trying to people please.

They both came out after nominating and said they had done it though. So not sneaky as such, just lies.

Lisa then decided that if anyone else changed their mind about nominating they were in the wrong
Old 31-08-2009, 11:52 PM #22

[rquote=2509664&tid=144984&author=VickyJ]

And charlie was kind of in the wrong, but lisa went over the top, if he had done it to anyone else, she would of been laughing along with him. She has well and truely lost her sheep tonight, her only mate in there now is dave. She was awful.[/rquote]

Vicky's default position is still full functioning I see "Charlie was kind of in the wrong". That would be Vicky's kind of, i.e. not at all.

EDIT: You got in quick there Vicky, my post was only up 10 seconds before I deleted it to correct the quotation boxes!! LOL

She wasn't asleep anyway! Whatever she claimed afterwards!
The_Long_Run is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 11:52 PM #23

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2509691&tid=144984&author=Shasown]They missed the bit about Lisa using a token to get her black mamba strapon sent in and making David into her pony boy. If I didnt know better Kisy i swear they read that fantasy of your you wanted to come true, that you posted here last night.

Even down to the gimp mask and using the deep heat on him as a lube. [/rquote]

Old 31-08-2009, 11:53 PM #24

David did not know what to do to be fair, he went in with the peer pressure of not voting, sat down and said, i'm not voting, then did a u-turn after BB gave him the "Fundemental rule of BB" speech.

I think Lisa spotted a chance to get through another week without facing the public vote and even though, it felt wrong, she couldnt resist it.
Old 31-08-2009, 11:55 PM #25
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2509733&tid=144984&author=The_Long_Run][rquote=2509664&tid=144984&author=VickyJ]

And charlie was kind of in the wrong, but lisa went over the top, if he had done it to anyone else, she would of been laughing along with him. She has well and truely lost her sheep tonight, her only mate in there now is dave. She was awful.[/rquote]

Vicky's default position is still full functioning I see "Charlie was kind of in the wrong". That would be Vicky's kind of, i.e. not at all.

EDIT: You got in quick there Vicky, my post was only up 10 seconds before I deleted it to correct the quotation boxes!! LOL

She wasn't asleep anyway! Whatever she claimed afterwards![/rquote]

I meant he was in the wrong for waking her up. As he is with a lot of his jokes...

I loved the fact that he did it though.

Edit. Deleted and posted again...so it didnt confuse people.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
give, hl, rundown, show, tonight's