Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB10 Big Brother 10 from 2009 was won by Sophie Reade.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM #76
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: Matt Cardle

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2527477&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527437&tid=145656&author=MissKittyFantasti co]Setanta why you don't you just switch off and stop watching seeing as you think they are all douches in there anyway?

I really don't see the point in watching a bunch of people who you really can't stand.

And I agree with Vicky, you don't jump on ANY other HM the way you do Siavash, you say we're obsessed with him but every thread, good or bad about him and you are there! It's bordering on the disturbing tbh! [/rquote]

You just don't enjoy me criticizing him that's all Kitty. And I do have a go at others; it's just this defense of Siavash that I find so puzzling. And can't you see I'm responding to three people here? Who's the more obsessive when this thread is about a scam that I believe is true? Why do you lot need to harp on about it? I'm just defending my position here when you keep calling it bullsh"t. If you don't like it don't read it.... sure I'l have stopped about 20 mins ago if you lot hadn't kept going. [/rquote]

I don't mind people criticising him at all when it's based on actual FACT. Some of you lot seem to have magically become mind readers and know exactly how he's thinking in every situation, that's what gets me.

For example I have no problem with people who don't like him because of the Noirin/girlfriend thing, because yes he ****ed up there. But I will still try and see it from both sides because I'm not always looking at the negative.

I could find something positive to say about every HM in there this year, so you can't even accuse me of being biased towards Siavash because they ALL have at least one redeeming quality.

Maybe some people just don't want to see the good in people, and just look for the bad, maybe that's what it is. I just find that quite sad tbh.
MissKittyFantastico is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 PM #77
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527496&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis][rquote=2527402&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527386&tid=145656&author=setanta]

He's not thick... knows what he's doing. And it's not hate with me- just being objective here with a piece of info that goes hand in hand with everything that's transpired with this guy over the last few weeks. He'll always balance the odds in his favour.

You know I don't like any of them really in there..... just this love of all things Siavash is so perplexing to me when you consider how he's behaved in there. [/rquote]

That is lies.

Everything he does you jump on...if he sneezed you would say it was part of his gameplan.

You dont do this with anyone ekse, yet you claim to dislike them all...funny that.[/rquote]

Like Setanta i tend to jump on a housemate when it seems they have pulled the wool over everyone watchings eyes.

To say that the Siavash now resembles the Siavash from week 1 who was taking the p**s out of halfwit and Sree with Cairon are the ramblings of someone who would also think that Charlie is the most honest housemate in there.[/rquote]

Can I ask when have I EVER said Siavash hasnt changed in the house?

More unfounded ramblings. This forum is bad tonight.

And its not that he is commenting on things like this, its that EVERY thread about siavash, he is there, even ones saying siavash is good looking, telling everyone they are wrong etc.

He claims to dislike all the housemates, yet only siavash recieves the bile. Funny that, thats all I was saying.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:32 PM #78

The Vash ihas been the ultimate game player!

Who gives a flying fook if he is fixing things & looking for attention.
FFS....he's trying to win!!
Celeb_Rehab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 PM #79
Banned

Banned

[

And its not that he is commenting on things like this, its that EVERY thread about siavash, he is there, even ones saying siavash is good looking, telling everyone they are wrong etc.

He claims to dislike all the housemates, yet only siavash recieves the bile. Funny that, thats all I was saying.[/rquote]

I was in those threads once Vicky, just occassionally last night or whatever. So I can't make the odd comment in different thread? Don't attack my thread postings in order to gain a point here. He receives more criticism becuz his support is bewildering to me; that's it.
setanta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM #80

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2009: John & Edward
Strictly 2009: Phil & Katya

Favourites (more):

Its pretty impossible to argue with a Siavash fan mate,save you energy,theyre blinded by lust.
WAYNEEBRUM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 PM #81
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2527555&tid=145656&author=Celeb_Rehab]The Vash ihas been the ultimate game player!

Who gives a flying fook if he is fixing things & looking for attention.
FFS....he's trying to win!![/rquote]

I don't get why people have this problem either, I keep saying it's a feckin game show!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 PM #82
0_o

0_o

No, it is every siavash thread.

Or it seems that way.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:35 PM #83
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527568&tid=145656&author=WAYNEEBRUM]Its pretty impossible to argue with a Siavash fan mate,save you energy,theyre blinded by lust.[/rquote]

Another one

Same goes for sophie fans does it?

Or charlie fans?

Both people who are much better looking than siavash...much more fanciable...
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM #84
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2527568&tid=145656&author=WAYNEEBRUM]Its pretty impossible to argue with a Siavash fan mate,save you energy,theyre blinded by lust.[/rquote]

And you obviously haven't read any of our discussions about him at all then if you're still going with that idea, that we all only supporting him because we're 'madly in love/lust with him'.

This forum is getting really ridiculous this week.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM #85
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2527507&tid=145656&author=MissKittyFantasti co][rquote=2527477&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527437&tid=145656&author=MissKittyFantasti co]Setanta why you don't you just switch off and stop watching seeing as you think they are all douches in there anyway?

I really don't see the point in watching a bunch of people who you really can't stand.

And I agree with Vicky, you don't jump on ANY other HM the way you do Siavash, you say we're obsessed with him but every thread, good or bad about him and you are there! It's bordering on the disturbing tbh! [/rquote]

You just don't enjoy me criticizing him that's all Kitty. And I do have a go at others; it's just this defense of Siavash that I find so puzzling. And can't you see I'm responding to three people here? Who's the more obsessive when this thread is about a scam that I believe is true? Why do you lot need to harp on about it? I'm just defending my position here when you keep calling it bullsh"t. If you don't like it don't read it.... sure I'l have stopped about 20 mins ago if you lot hadn't kept going. [/rquote]

I don't mind people criticising him at all when it's based on actual FACT. Some of you lot seem to have magically become mind readers and know exactly how he's thinking in every situation, that's what gets me.

For example I have no problem with people who don't like him because of the Noirin/girlfriend thing, because yes he ****ed up there. But I will still try and see it from both sides because I'm not always looking at the negative.

I could find something positive to say about every HM in there this year, so you can't even accuse me of being biased towards Siavash because they ALL have at least one redeeming quality.

Maybe some people just don't want to see the good in people, and just look for the bad, maybe that's what it is. I just find that quite sad tbh.[/rquote]

You are biased and you seem hellbent on attacking my comments from all sides, calling them pish and bullshŁt. You always like to react to anyone who posts any criticism concerning Siavash, even when it's an observation that's based on fact. Sure you're responding to posts I wrote that weren't even directed at you!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:36 PM #86

[rquote=2527510&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527496&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis][rquote=2527402&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527386&tid=145656&author=setanta]

He's not thick... knows what he's doing. And it's not hate with me- just being objective here with a piece of info that goes hand in hand with everything that's transpired with this guy over the last few weeks. He'll always balance the odds in his favour.

You know I don't like any of them really in there..... just this love of all things Siavash is so perplexing to me when you consider how he's behaved in there. [/rquote]

That is lies.

Everything he does you jump on...if he sneezed you would say it was part of his gameplan.

You dont do this with anyone ekse, yet you claim to dislike them all...funny that.[/rquote]

Like Setanta i tend to jump on a housemate when it seems they have pulled the wool over everyone watchings eyes.

To say that the Siavash now resembles the Siavash from week 1 who was taking the p**s out of halfwit and Sree with Cairon are the ramblings of someone who would also think that Charlie is the most honest housemate in there.[/rquote]

Can I ask when have I EVER said Siavash hasnt changed in the house?

More unfounded ramblings. This forum is bad tonight.

He claims to dislike all the housemates, yet only siavash recieves the bile. Funny that, thats all I was saying.[/rquote]

Sorry I dont spend my days reading all of your posts on here, I was just confused by you vehemently defending a man who cheated on his girlfriend on live tv.

He would literally be the worst winner of BB ever. Its funny how Kris gets slated on here for allegedly seeing someone else outside the house and yet Siavash does it right in front of us and he still has a huge following..... Mind Boggling
CrashDavis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:37 PM #87
Banned

Banned

[rquote=2527572&tid=145656&author=VickyJ]No, it is every siavash thread.

Or it seems that way.[/rquote]

Yes, seems that way. No need to have a pop at me when the thread we're on is a discussion on Siavash and his scheming ways. Cheap shot. If you don't like what I write, you don't have to read it.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 PM #88
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527584&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]
Sorry I dont spend my days reading all of your posts on here, I was just confused by you vehemently defending a man who cheated on his girlfriend on live tv.

He would literally be the worst winner of BB ever. Its funny how Kris gets slated on here for allegedly seeing someone else outside the house and yet Siavash does it right in front of us and he still has a huge following..... Mind Boggling
[/rquote]

Ive never defended him for cheating on his girlfriend..at all. I was one of the first to criticise, actually.

Yet silly things like this, yes I will defend, people seem to think he is some kind of evil mastermind.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:38 PM #89
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527596&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527572&tid=145656&author=VickyJ]No, it is every siavash thread.

Or it seems that way.[/rquote]

Yes, seems that way. No need to have a pop at me when the thread we're on is a discussion on Siavash and his scheming ways. Cheap shot. If you don't like what I write, you don't have to read it.[/rquote]

Whatever
Old 02-09-2009, 11:39 PM #90

Not being funny VickyJ but how did you become a moderator? You seem to just take the piss out of anyone who isnt on your side?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:39 PM #91
MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

MissKittyFantastico

Favourites:

[rquote=2527583&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527507&tid=145656&author=MissKittyFantasti co][rquote=2527477&tid=145656&author=setanta][rquote=2527437&tid=145656&author=MissKittyFantasti co]Setanta why you don't you just switch off and stop watching seeing as you think they are all douches in there anyway?

Maybe some people just don't want to see the good in people, and just look for the bad, maybe that's what it is. I just find that quite sad tbh.[/rquote]

You are biased and you seem hellbent on attacking my comments from all sides, calling them pish and bullshŁt. You always like to react to anyone who posts any criticism concerning Siavash, even when it's an observation that's based on fact. Sure you're responding to posts I wrote that weren't even directed at you! [/rquote]

And you're ignoring everything I'm saying. So what's the point. I've never called anything you've said pish or BS, I've just shown a different view. How can I be biased when I openly have admitted the guys faults? I've even admitted he probably has a game plan, so fecking what? It doesn't mean that every litttle miniscule thing he does in there is with his mind on the game does it? Same with all of them.

Anyway you get your wish, I'm giving up on this ridiculousness because some of you are hellbent on seeing the worse and slating everything.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM #92
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527611&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]Not being funny VickyJ but how did you become a moderator? You seem to just take the p**s out of anyone who isnt on your side?[/rquote]

Im not taking the p*** out of anyone.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:41 PM #93

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

[rquote=2527611&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]Not being funny VickyJ but how did you become a moderator? You seem to just take the p**s out of anyone who isnt on your side?[/rquote]
ive noticed that aswell,powertrip methinks.
WAYNEEBRUM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM #94
Mmmm Delicious!

Mmmm Delicious!

Anti Siavash fans are ridiculous. I dislike Charlie but I don't go into every thread complaining about him.

And this myth that Siavash fans are completely one sided if stupid aswell. Vicky and kitty are the main ones defending him but they agree he's not perfect!

This forum is having a bad day!
Dolphin-and-Whale is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM #95

[rquote=2527605&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527584&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]

[/rquote]

Ive never defended him for cheating on his girlfriend..at all. I was one of the first to criticise, actually.

Yet silly things like this, yes I will defend, people seem to think he is some kind of evil mastermind.[/rquote]

Maybe we're seeing things in Siavash that aren't there because we cant stand him, but are you honestly saying you cant see a hint of a gameplan?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:42 PM #96
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527634&tid=145656&author=WAYNEEBRUM][rquote=2527611&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]Not being funny VickyJ but how did you become a moderator? You seem to just take the p**s out of anyone who isnt on your side?[/rquote]
ive noticed that aswell,powertrip methinks.[/rquote]

Yeah, if that was the case I would be deleting the comments of everyone who I disagreed with.

As it happends, moderators are actually allowed an opinion.

I have to be unbiased when replying to reports, which I am.

Im not going to stop giving opinions just because Im a mod, am I? I post exactly like I did before being a mod. To be honest I normally even forget about it.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM #97

I am neither a Siavash supporter, nor a non supporter.

However I can objectively look at each and every HM and make observations on their behaviour.

Siavash is a massive gameplayer in the house.
Lets face it, every single HM has been since Day 1 otherwise they wouldn't have entered the show.
What i will say is that these conspiracy theories against Siavash's actions tonight are just darnright ridiculous, so much so that it's laughable.

They all had 5mins to decide who does what.
They had Lisa and Rodrigo barking out what they WERE doing (NOTHING being said about that I notice )
They used a coin in hand game to decide who was doing dancing.
Charlie lost out.

Now 2 hours later people have come up with this concocted conspiracy theory, that let's face it, if you were put on that spot would anyone come up with that???

People are just making themselves sound uber paranoid.
Viper29 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 PM #98

So what? It's funny IMO.
Combo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:44 PM #99
Banned

Banned

And you're ignoring everything I'm saying. So what's the point. I've never called anything you've said pish or BS, I've just shown a different view. How can I be biased when I openly have admitted the guys faults? I've even admitted he probably has a game plan, so fecking what? It doesn't mean that every litttle miniscule thing he does in there is with his mind on the game does it? Same with all of them.

Anyway you get your wish, I'm giving up on this ridiculousness because some of you are hellbent on seeing the worse and slating everything.[/rquote]

Nope, you called it bull and raised your eyes on numerous occasions over the last few days becuz I had the audacity to highlight Siavash's manipulation and deceitfulness. Everyone has a gameplan, true, but his is always on his mind and he's pulled the wool over so many peoples eyes with his act. And it is an act, on a par with Charlies. And tonight was a scam on his part, whether you like to see it or not.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:45 PM #100
0_o

0_o

[rquote=2527642&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis][rquote=2527605&tid=145656&author=VickyJ][rquote=2527584&tid=145656&author=CrashDavis]

[/rquote]

Yet silly things like this, yes I will defend, people seem to think he is some kind of evil mastermind.[/rquote]

Maybe we're seeing things in Siavash that aren't there because we cant stand him, but are you honestly saying you cant see a hint of a gameplan?[/rquote]

Again, I didnt say this.

I know fine well that he has a gameplan.

As does everyone in the house, possibly with the exception of david, and maybe rodrigo.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
scam, siavash, siavash's