Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB5 Nadia, Michelle, Stuart, Jason and the rest of the Big Brother 5 housemates.

Old 17-09-2005, 01:53 PM #26

Quote:
Originally posted by princess90
well after reading what TwinklyAngel said i feel better about the whole thing
Yeah me too princess90
Bubs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 04:32 PM #27
Team Flack

Team Flack

Quote:
Originally posted by guttridge
have u ever met sturat or michelle
i havent. i would love to though
Princess is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-09-2005, 08:58 PM #28

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by guttridge
have u ever met sturat or michelle
i havent. i would love to though
Me too, especially Michelle
Smokie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 11:46 AM #29

Sorry I really think Stuart should Do a Interview to tell he's side of the story becauase michelle is getting all the blame again , but Then he never really stuck up for her over the Bunny boiler things.I like stuart, but him never really sticking up for Michelle is the only thing i Hate about him.
RubyRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 01:32 PM #30

Quote:
Originally posted by TwinklyAngel
Sorry I really think Stuart should Do a Interview to tell he's side of the story becauase michelle is getting all the blame again , but Then he never really stuck up for her over the Bunny boiler things.I like stuart, but him never really sticking up for Michelle is the only thing i Hate about him.
Sorry I disagree, but it is personal choice as to whether someone chooses to discuss their feelings. Michelle obviously chose the option to do this and unfortunately due to very bad editing by OK she as you said is getting the blame, Michelle is a strong girl and can stick up for herself if she now chooses to do another interview maybe she should think more carefully of things she says and maybe consider not being toooo honest. Michelle has been in the spotlight for a year now and should realise that these people will twist everything said.
Old 18-09-2005, 04:53 PM #31

I wouldn't believe everything you read
Jillian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 06:47 PM #32
Legendary Senior Member

Legendary Senior Member

Good luck to her, shes only young!
cc100 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-09-2005, 06:49 PM #33

Quote:
Originally posted by TwinklyAngel
[/quote]

Don't see why Stuart should stick up for Michelle. She's a very strong woman, who is more than capable of sticking up for herself.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2005, 10:40 PM #34

Quote:
Originally posted by Gill
I wouldn't believe everything you read
Gill I find it odd that you would say this, but do you maybe know alittle more than you can say! If you can't say on here u2u please, I would like to hear what your opinion is as you seem to be as much of a fan as me. I don't know if you are the same Gill from the wb site but if you are hi.
Old 20-09-2005, 06:53 PM #35

Maybe we haven't seen this Neil yet because they are going to be in an OK exclusive. I know, I know it's doubtful and TBH I think Michelle is just having fun with the guy, she never said she was in love with him and it's far to soon after Stu for that. Have to admit I really hope they are papped or something soon, I really want to know what he looks like. Anyone else?
Old 20-09-2005, 07:59 PM #36

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokie
Maybe we haven't seen this Neil yet because they are going to be in an OK exclusive. I know, I know it's doubtful and TBH I think Michelle is just having fun with the guy, she never said she was in love with him and it's far to soon after Stu for that. Have to admit I really hope they are papped or something soon, I really want to know what he looks like. Anyone else?
God I hope they don't do an ok exclusive. I don't even want to imagine what people will say if that were to happen yet. Maybe in a few months after all the split stuff has called down and maybe IF this relationship gets serious, which I am not holding my breath on as rebound flings don't tend to get serious but you never know.

I am curious to see what he looks like but at the same time I don't want to see him, will make it more real I suppose that they are no more.
Old 20-09-2005, 08:27 PM #37

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubs
Quote:
God I hope they don't do an ok exclusive. I don't even want to imagine what people will say if that were to happen yet. Maybe in a few months after all the split stuff has called down and maybe IF this relationship gets serious, which I am not holding my breath on as rebound flings don't tend to get serious but you never know.

I am curious to see what he looks like but at the same time I don't want to see him, will make it more real I suppose that they are no more.
I know what you mean Bubs, it is really sad that they are apart now and it is a very definite split too. I really hope that OK are right and that they do at least to some degree still keep in touch, it would seem such a shame if they didn't.

I am finding it funny at the moment that both times Michelle has been interviewed in OK, Stu has then been papped with another girl - he is either very unlucky or very lucky I think he plays the media game as well as Michelle does TBH.

I am just wanting Michelle to be happy now and to have lots of fun. I also want to see her more in the papers and mags again. I think she needs to get back into the spotlight if she wants to launch her singing career.

Hope Stu is happy back at Uni on Monday too.
Old 20-09-2005, 09:08 PM #38

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know what you mean Bubs, it is really sad that they are apart now and it is a very definite split too. I really hope that OK are right and that they do at least to some degree still keep in touch, it would seem such a shame if they didn't.

I am finding it funny at the moment that both times Michelle has been interviewed in OK, Stu has then been papped with another girl - he is either very unlucky or very lucky I think he plays the media game as well as Michelle does TBH.

I am just wanting Michelle to be happy now and to have lots of fun. I also want to see her more in the papers and mags again. I think she needs to get back into the spotlight if she wants to launch her singing career.

Great words Spoken like a true fan I agree 100%
Old 22-09-2005, 05:25 AM #39

Quote:
Originally posted by Romantic Old Bird

I actually think Stuart would have gone further if he hadn't had his BB romance. He was a very sweet guy. He handled the fight night in a very mature way.

they were a bit of a mismatch in background.
I totally disagree - he had no personality whatsoever. Sweet, or vacant? By kissing Sicktor's ass? Even though he bored me rigid, that incident still made my toes curl.

Agreed. Michelle needs to stay salt of the earth working class - fooling herself that a plummy middle class buffoon was good enough for her was a rather unfortunate mistake.
CharlotteSometimes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-09-2005, 06:51 PM #40

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Great words Spoken like a true fan I agree 100%
Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks Bubs. Right back at you babes
Old 23-09-2005, 03:50 PM #41
Team Flack

Team Flack

i really want to know what he looks like out of curiosity, but i really hope there are no ok exculsives. i think this is just a fling and stu and michelle did only spilt up two months ago. i think its to soon to tell if its rebound or not
Old 24-09-2005, 08:26 PM #42

Wonder how Michelle has never been papped with this guy yet or taken him to any parties/events. I notice Emma and her boyfriend were at some party recently and there was no Michelle and Neil. Does anyone else think that is strange, I do especially as Neil is a friend of Emma and Jonathans you would think the four of them would go out together.

Michelle has not been out and about for a while. She must be working hard on her music. I can't wait to hear it and to see some new pics of her too.
Old 24-09-2005, 10:16 PM #43

Quote:
Wonder how Michelle has never been papped with this guy yet or taken him to any parties/events. I notice Emma and her boyfriend were at some party recently and there was no Michelle and Neil. Does anyone else think that is strange, I do especially as Neil is a friend of Emma and Jonathans you would think the four of them would go out together.

Michelle has not been out and about for a while. She must be working hard on her music. I can't wait to hear it and to see some new pics of her too.
Yes Smokie I agree 100%. I think it is very strange she has not been papped with this guy. But you would think if she was wanting to get somewhere with her music she would get herself out there abit more.
Old 25-09-2005, 08:26 AM #44
Team Flack

Team Flack

Yeah, i find it strange as well,espically considering that stu has been papped twice.It all semms quite pecuilar.
Old 25-09-2005, 09:14 PM #45

Quote:
Yeah, i find it strange as well,espically considering that stu has been papped twice.It all semms quite pecuilar.
Yeah it is really strange that Stu has been papped twice because he is not normally the one the paps want, it is normally Michelle. Maybe they were tipped off, it just seemed too much of a coincidence that Stu is papped right after Michelles OK interviews - BOTH times
Old 25-09-2005, 10:03 PM #46

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah it is really strange that Stu has been papped twice because he is not normally the one the paps want, it is normally Michelle. Maybe they were tipped off, it just seemed too much of a coincidence that Stu is papped right after Michelles OK interviews - BOTH times
There is a big coincidence surrounding these pics. It seems all toooo convienient for me to believe anyway!
Old 26-09-2005, 06:17 PM #47

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There is a big coincidence surrounding these pics. It seems all toooo convienient for me to believe anyway!
Agreed!!
Old 27-09-2005, 04:06 PM #48
Team Flack

Team Flack

I thrid that ,something is not as it seems
Old 27-09-2005, 06:48 PM #49

I reckon there's nothing going on with Stuart. In the photo where he's supposed to be 'snogging' Sam, it just looks like a friendly peck to me. I kiss all my friends on the cheek or a quick peck on the lips when I see them.

As for Michelle not being seen with her new fella, maybe they want to keep things private for a bit? After all, it's rumoured that all the media interest was one of the things that caused problems for her and Stu, so maybe she doesn't want the same thing to happen again.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-09-2005, 07:53 PM #50

Wish we could see some papped pics of Michelle. I just want to see her happy and having fun

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
michelle's, partner