Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB11 Channel 4's last Big Brother series started June 2010. Josie Gibson was the winner. All the gossip about the Big Brother 11 house, series and housemates here!

Old 17-08-2010, 02:30 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Hiavellian View Post
The lineup this year was more like BBs1-5 because they didn't seem as 2-Dimensional or absurd as the BB6-10 lot. Obviously on first appearance Steve had no legs and Rachael was a Beyonce lookalike but they were actually quite normal. She was the only apparent bolshy girl who admitted she wanted magazine deals but she wasn't as ghastly as Charley or Chanelle or Shabnam before her. Rachael and John James' turbulent relationship was dramatic for the first week, and if producers decided to wait until week 2 for the first eviction there could have been plenty more interaction from them.

Steve's presence was always going to be problematic with the sob story/disablitiy side to it but if there'd been more friction and uncomfortablitity he had the potential to rise to it as we saw when he was found up by Ben.

Nathan did appear to be a 'cheeky chappy' which he wasn't lol. Instead he was more irritable and with Sam in the hosue at the same time could have bought out his "Raincloud of doom" sort of quotes and anger a bit more.

Yeah, in retrospect the signs were there that Shabby would walk, and she was quite entertaining. If she and Sam or Keeley were in the hosue together there'd have been all out war before her walking. And then she could quite easily have been replaced by Andrew and Rachel as she was.

Govan stirred a bit of drama in the first 2 weeks, his problem was that's all he did lol. And yeah, Ife was quite quiet. Again, it's just another "What If" situation of watching them try to express themselves in a house with just 2 more people and less restrictions from BB. Ife could have got p!ssed and danced around every night kinda like she did the night she argued with Shabby and Caoimhe, and Dave and Govan could have ripped in to eachother a lot more.

This stuff might never have happened and it might be no use saying "If only this is how it turned out", but IMO it had the potential.
Yea your right i suppose especially if Rachel had of stayed longer.
Still alot of people to send in with surprisingly few genuine characters among them.

I was blisfully unaware that Stephen Baldwin was in the Allsbb until now.
Can anyone cnnfirm this?

My god that man's stock has fallen. The Usual Suspects to all star big brother uk ! Now thats a huge step...

........in the wrong direction
Part-timer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-08-2010, 02:32 AM #27
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part-timer View Post
I was blisfully unaware that Stephen Baldwin was in the Allsbb until now.
Can anyone cnnfirm this?
Nope.

Big Brother haven't confirmed anything, I doubt him or Pete Burns are going in though.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, closure, obsession