Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Ultimate BB Ultimate Big Brother started 24th August 2010 after the BB11 final and ran for 18 days. It was won by Brian Dowling. All the gossip about the UBB series and housemates here!

Old 31-08-2010, 10:53 PM #1
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Default Is Chantelle a fraud?

I'm just learning now just how many people she went out with after Preston. As she said herself the surgery was what she used to replace her feelings, not actually dating people so it is possible that she got over Preston long ago.
I did think her emotions for Preston are still real but i'm skeptical now. Especially since the other night when she was demanding attention crying about preston and Nadia shut her act down by saying she needs to get a grip and get over it. Her face kind of looked like "****ing bitch you stopped my act" I find it hard to believe she hasn't got over him in 4 years.
plus she looks at the camera a lot when she cries.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 31-08-2010 at 10:57 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 11:00 PM #2
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

100% total fake
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 11:05 PM #3

Of course it's just an act!!!!....By both parties!
I'll wager my pension that every move that these two obvious-chancers, has been rehersed to death, in the weeks before UBB started!!

Their act is as ropey as a lead-lifebelt!!

Good job it's Big Brother!........Big Sister would be Evil!
Lex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-08-2010, 11:07 PM #4
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Of course it's just an act!!!!....By both parties!
I'll wager my pension that every move that these two obvious-chancers, has been rehersed to death, in the weeks before UBB started!!

Their act is as ropey as a lead-lifebelt!!
i agree ,she brought photos of the dog to show him but acted shocked when he came in ?
Old 31-08-2010, 11:09 PM #5
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

No she's the most genuine person in there...
Old 31-08-2010, 11:09 PM #6
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Chantelle is an out and out *****. But people fall for the goofy girl next door act
Old 31-08-2010, 11:10 PM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
Corin fan ,thinking chantelle genuine is double standards
Old 01-09-2010, 01:05 AM #8
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyan View Post
after seeing some of her tabloid stories she'snot as sweet as she's making it out to be

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 01-09-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:14 AM #9

Favourites:
BB11: Corin

Favourites:
BB11: Corin

They had a really nasty divorce! I still remember her crying in the papers how terrible Preston treated her during their brief marriage. Watching the live feed it's like nothing ever happend.

Nikki: The Official Nikki Grahame Fanclub-Member #35
LexDex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:11 AM #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
100% total fake

'Yeah, definitely'.

I must admit I was taken in by her 'innocence' at the start of UBB. But after crawling Google, I caught up and became enlightened by her drunken, party-going, serial dating lifestyle since she divorced Preston.

Not innocent at all. And most certainly never without a man in her life after Preston. She's probably sh***d more guys than I've had hot dinners.

She also lied about not knowing Preston was gonna go in UBB. But later she told Brian she'd brought her dog photos in for Preston to see.

She so 'definitely' wants to get back with Preston. She's itching for the magazine deals, money and 'fame' again.

I'm quite bored of her now.
eye sea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:40 AM #11
Cyber Warrior

Cyber Warrior

Mi Lord, as this is the end of this particular televison game show, I have been requested to come out of retirement to operate as an ad hoc Cyber Devil's Advocate.

Mi Lord, the charge today against this particular housemate is that she is a fake.

Now what does that mean

Let's see what flimsy arguments the prosecution has put forward

Going out on dates with others after a messy divorce...

could that be on the advisement of so called "friends" telling her to go out and meet other guys? How many times Mi Lord have we followed the advice of well meaning friends, only to end up regretting it?

And even if she were not following the advice of these hypothetical friends, is this not the advice on how to conduct oneself we read in low end advice columns of tabloid magazines of the worst sort. Do they not continually advice to go out and meet new people in order as they say "To move on"?

The fact that none of these other dates turned into something more permenant should be telling you something here, that none of them came up to a certain mark or were meaningful, otherwise it would be Chantelle and her latest squeeze to put it into the venacular that the press would be reporting on.

Mi Lord, does it not say that none of these "dates" were enough to fill a gaping void left by this painful divorce.

As Mi Lord for photos of a dog, that could have been just to show to the camera if not in the main house, possibly in the diary room. Suppose Mi Lord this Preston person had not gone in, woud it not be reasonable for her to suppose that he, or his enterage might be watching this tawdry show, and would it not be reasonable to suppose that an appeal to Preston via the diary room might be expected to be shown as it would make good headlines in the gutter press.

If nothing else, it would be something she would show to camera at her eviction interview with Davina.

Mi Lord, this argument is flimsey, because this accusation, with regards to the photo of the dog ignores the look of surprise Chantelle had when Preston walked in.

As for crying to the camera Mi Lord. With the number of cameras in that house it would be hard not to. And may I point out members of the jury it is well established that some contestants tend to forget from time to time they are on camera as they say 24/7. It would therefore require consious cognisance to ensure you hid from the camera, hardly a charge levelled at the defendant.

Now Mi Lord, as for accusations of fakery in general. There seems to be some psychological need to accuse people of being fake, is this so the accuser can say, look at me and how clever I am to see through person X's act? Is this so that they can bolster themselves amongst their peers?

Mi Lord is this not related some how to the need in some to find explanations for seemingly random events that we find among conspiracy theorists?

Mi Lord I put it to the court, that the defendant's behaviour outside the house in her circumstances was perfectly understandable and that accusations of fakery are without foundation and say more about those who would bring the accusations than the defendant.

Members of the jury, the prosecution has appealed to gossip and innuendo to bring this case. The evidence is clear that the defendant did not know the composition of the other housemates. I ask you not to fall for the prosecutions appeal to this gossip and innuendo and bring in the only verdict you can.

Not Guilty

Fame, Riches, Adventure, Glory - A Cyber Warrior craves not these things

In Memorium
Wendy (AKA Romantic Old Bird) 1951 - 2008

Last edited by Sticks; 01-09-2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: typo
Sticks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:16 AM #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticks View Post
Mi Lord, as this is the end of this particular televison game show, I have been requested to come out of retirement to operate as an ad hoc Cyber Devil's Advocate.

Mi Lord, the charge today against this particular housemate is that she is a fake.

Now what does that mean

Let's see what flimsy arguments the prosecution has put forward

Going out on dates with others after a messy divorce...

could that be on the advisement of so called "friends" telling her to go out and meet other guys? How many times Mi Lord have we followed the advice of well meaning friends, only to end up regretting it?

And even if she were not following the advice of these hypothetical friends, is this not the advice on how to conduct oneself we read in low end advice columns of tabloid magazines of the worst sort. Do they not continually advice to go out and meet new people in order as they say "To move on"?

The fact that none of these other dates turned into something more permenant should be telling you something here, that none of them came up to a certain mark or were meaningful, otherwise it would be Chantelle and her latest squeeze to put it into the venacular that the press would be reporting on.

Mi Lord, does it not say that none of these "dates" were enough to fill a gaping void left by this painful divorce.

As Mi Lord for photos of a dog, that could have been just to show to the camera if not in the main house, possibly in the diary room. Suppose Mi Lord this Preston person had not gone in, woud it not be reasonable for her to suppose that he, or his enterage might be watching this tawdry show, and would it not be reasonable to suppose that an appeal to Preston via the diary room might be expected to be shown as it would make good headlines in the gutter press.

If nothing else, it would be something she would show to camera at her eviction interview with Davina.

Mi Lord, this argument is flimsey, because this accusation, with regards to the photo of the dog ignores the look of surprise Chantelle had when Preston walked in.

As for crying to the camera Mi Lord. With the number of cameras in that house it would be hard not to. And may I point out members of the jury it is well established that some contestants tend to forget from time to time they are on camera as they say 24/7. It would therefore require consious cognisance to ensure you hid from the camera, hardly a charge levelled at the defendant.

Now Mi Lord, as for accusations of fakery in general. There seems to be some psychological need to accuse people of being fake, is this so the accuser can say, look at me and how clever I am to see through person X's act? Is this so that they can bolster themselves amongst their peers?

Mi Lord is this not related some how to the need in some to find explanations for seemingly random events that we find among conspiracy theorists?

Mi Lord I put it to the court, that the defendant's behaviour outside the house in her circumstances was perfectly understandable and that accusations of fakery are without foundation and say more about those who would bring the accusations than the defendant.

Members of the jury, the prosecution has appealed to gossip and innuendo to bring this case. The evidence is clear that the defendant did not know the composition of the other housemates. I ask you not to fall for the prosecutions appeal to this gossip and innuendo and bring in the only verdict you can.

Not Guilty
And now, George Galloway:

Now then. I have read and digested your arguments. For. And against. And may I say, I. Disagree. Wholeheartedly. And let me tell you why. I. Disagree.

I disagree, because in my time in the Celebrity Big Brother House in January 2006. I witnessed. Two people. One man. One woman. Their names. Preston and Chantelle. In that time. I witnessed a fakery. Of untold bounds. A fakery, may I say. That would indeed exceed all fakeries. Past and present.

That pair. Chantelle and Preston. Are not in love. Nor have they ever been. In love. Their main aim. Their sole. Aim. Is to make. Money. And that's it. No more to be said. They made money on the back of CBB 2006, and they will make money on the back on UBB 2010. All. Over. Again.
eye sea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:22 AM #13

not guilty
shes a lot more real than brian, nikki and nadia
BLORN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:29 AM #14
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I did quite like Chantelle but I am beginning to question her motivations on the whole Preston thing alright.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chantelle, fraud