Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

The X Factor 2010 [S7] Series 7 of ITV's music reality show, The X Factor, won by Matt Cardle. Runner up was Rebecca Ferguson. Third was One Direction.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:37 AM #1
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
UBB: Makosi
BB11: Ben
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Default Why Katie Should GO!

Katie should go out this week because firstly we all know by now she shouldn't have got through in bootcamp for failing in her performance but thats just the tip of the iceberg.
She is not popular been in the bottom two too much so i think that proves her popularity, She behaves like someone that has had a career already and she hasn't earned it yet, Madonna, Mariah, Whitney and so on worked hard for were they are and she needs to learn to be a bit more humble for her own sake and not act like a wannabe diva.
She always puts on the dramatics when in the sing off and is not very convincing, she is clearly getting special treatment from the judges for her antics.
This week Simon said Treyc was the better singer and still put through Katie who also forget lyrics (fail again) and Treyc who mightn't be the most exciting contestant sang and gave it her all and was far better, but still got kicked out, i feel so sorry for Treyc, her family and friends for getting screwed like this and i am furious at the clear violation and perversion
of the rules, Chery should not have been asked second, this was very staged and aimed clearly at keeping katie in, she should have demanded her vote at end to allow deadlock, if it was the other way round i think she would have made a fuss and demanded her vote to allow deadlock but why should she care it was only Treyc and suited her better.
What worries me about all this, this could have a backlash at great people on show like Rebecca, Matt, if this blatant make it up as we go along continues, i think at the end of the day Simon and Cheryl want Cher or Katie to win, god only knows whats going on in the backroom dealings, sorry for wall of text, just really angry at whats going on lately.

Last edited by nanaimo; 09-11-2010 at 10:11 AM.
nanaimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:40 AM #2
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Brilliant post and I agree 100% with everything you said. Personally I think Katie knows someone involved in X-Factor who is pulling alot of strings for her.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:33 PM #3
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

Why did dermot not say we will come back to you cheryl, why jump straight in with majority thing, why did he have the power to decide this, he is only the presenter, did he have a cowell earpiece in, totally cheating and would say the same thing if it happened to katie
Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanaimo View Post
Katie should go out this week because firstly we all know by now she shouldn't have got though in bootcamp for failing in her performance but thats just the tip of the iceberg.
She is not popular been in the bottom two too much so i think that proves her popularity, She behaves like someone that has had a career already and she hasn't earned it yet, Madonna, Mariah, Whitney and so on worked hard for were they are and she needs to learn to be a bit more humble for her own sake and not act like a wannabe diva.
She always puts on the dramatics when in the sing off and is not very convincing, she is clearly getting special treatment from the judges for her antics.
This week Simon said Treyc was the better singer and still put through Katie who also forget lyrics (fail again) and Treyc who mightn't be the most exciting contestant sang and gave it her all and was far better, but still got kicked out, i feel so sorry for Treyc, her family and friends for getting screwed like this and i am furious at the clear violation and perversion
of the rules, Chery should not have been asked second, this was very staged and aimed clearly at keeping katie in, she should have demanded her vote at end to allow deadlock, if it was the other way round i think she would have made a fuss and demanded her vote to allow deadlock but why should she care it was only Treyc and suited her better.
What worries me about all this, this could have a backlash at great people on show like Rebecca, Matt, if this blatant make it up as we go along continues, i think at the end of the day Simon and Cheryl want Cher or Katie to win, god only knows whats going on in the backroom dealings, sorry for wall of text, just really angry at whats going on lately.

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 PM #5
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
defeated, poor reply maybe you think there is some truth in what i say...haha
Old 08-11-2010, 12:40 PM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
defeated, poor reply maybe you think there is some truth in what i say...haha
No need to reply to that ****e post.. I'll let Katie do the replying

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:50 PM #7
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Why did dermot not say we will come back to you cheryl, why jump straight in with majority thing, why did he have the power to decide this, he is only the presenter, did he have a cowell earpiece in, totally cheating and would say the same thing if it happened to katie
he definitely had someone in his ear telling him what to do or told him before the results were announced

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 08-11-2010, 01:29 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB7: Stephen

Favourites (more):
CBB7: Stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
No need to reply to that ****e post.. I'll let Katie do the replying
Right.. her revenge is another week of ****e singing. Agree - she is doing a fine job.

I'm not complaining because using my 'Jew System' I have done extremely well in predictions and Katie is proving me right week after week.

As for reasons she should go?
Well, she is a mediocre singer and performer. Lackluster. No real 'X-Factor' despite best attempts to create the 'next Amy Winehouse' sort of spoiled bad-girl Jewess thing.

Is she the worst in there?
Aiden and Wagner and Boy Band are all worse singers and 'dancers'.
Paige is not as good a singer but has some 'X-Factor' and is improving.

So yeah she 'should' go eventually but right now she could happily go at around 6th place.

Why should she stay might be the better question:
- She is undoubtedly the niece of some people who have a LOT of large-scale power in the media.
- There is some good fake media 'bad girl' scandal crap going on.
and,
How else are you going to jack up massive fan voting campaigns without making a 'Cher versus Katie' battle?
Chavs versus Goths in an epic million pound phone-battle is great for everyone working there!

(or whatever the various rival teen girl subcultures are today).

Last edited by ElProximo; 08-11-2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: oops Katie not 'Tracie'
ElProximo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:28 PM #9

Gah all this deadlock malarky. What if Treyc was at the bottom of the vote (which unofficial figures say she was), would this even be an issue?

And as for the judges wanting Katie to stay - Dannii voted her off, Louis voted her off last week and Cheryl didn't vote. Only Simon has made it clear that he wants Katie to stay. And why shouldn't he have this opinion? He's a fecking judge!
IheartBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:35 PM #10

Quote:
Dermot has an earpiece in, the producers would have been telling him that Louis's decision was final and that there would be no return to cheryl despite her saying she would take to deadlock

Shambles by the producers to keep katie in for publicity ... but a great OP
tate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:48 PM #11
You know my methods

You know my methods

Yes lets let it all work out fair and we can have another epic fail winner like Joe....

no thanks
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 PM #12
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartBB View Post
Gah all this deadlock malarky. What if Treyc was at the bottom of the vote (which unofficial figures say she was), would this even be an issue?

And as for the judges wanting Katie to stay - Dannii voted her off, Louis voted her off last week and Cheryl didn't vote. Only Simon has made it clear that he wants Katie to stay. And why shouldn't he have this opinion? He's a fecking judge!
then they would have allowed it to go to deadlock if treyc was bottom of the votes.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:05 PM #13
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Katie's going to be in the bottom two until they have to throw her out and stop cheating. Then she'll disappear like every other useless wannabe from previous years.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:20 PM #14
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

Cole offered to go last to force a deadlock, O'Leary then announced it would be a majority vote ????????
Old 08-11-2010, 10:50 PM #15

Quote:
Cole offered to go last to force a deadlock, O'Leary then announced it would be a majority vote ????????
Why should any judge have the casting vote? If you ask me it they should vote confidentially then have it come up on screen in front of them or something to prevent them being swayed by other judges or (more likely) the crowd. The order in which Cheryl was asked should not matter - if she refuses to vote, she refuses to vote. No going back.

Last edited by IheartBB; 08-11-2010 at 10:51 PM.
IheartBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:12 PM #16
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Katie should go out this week because firstly we all know by now she shouldn't have got though in bootcamp for failing in her performance but thats just the tip of the iceberg.
Only one thing to addto your excellent post above: Katie's pathetic OTT dramatics on stage, 'legs not holding her up, collapse to floor' style. If I wanted to see ham acting, I'd be attending my local amateur dramatics show.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 08-11-2010 at 11:13 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:43 AM #17
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie

it seems to me that Simon wants to keep Cheryl happy so is supporting who he sees as one of Cheryl's favourites
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 09:22 AM #18
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
And poor, shy, retiring Cheryl Cole couldn't speak up? She's usually got a massive gob on her, strange she couldn't find the strength to speak up on Sunday.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:03 PM #19
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

i'm sure if it was treyc she would haved looked for her deadlock but katie would have went then for sure, but shes going this week

Last edited by nanaimo; 09-11-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 05:27 PM #20
You know my methods

You know my methods

Girls are very jealous of Katie

saucer of milk...
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 07:28 PM #21
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

More reasons why wurzel should go

1 had a recording contract under the name Lola Fontaine

2 Waissel has been on tour with East 17 and Andy Abraham

3 She was previously in a relationship with 2008 Apprentice contestant Michael Sophocles and she sold a story about their relationship to the newspapers at the time

4 At her audition she forgot some of the words to "We Are The Champions" and has done so since.

5 She fell to pieces when performing the song "Smile" in front of Cole and will.i.am at the judges' houses stage

6 novo is her biggest fan
Old 12-11-2010, 12:57 PM #22
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

i see we have a reasons why katies should stay thread, think i need to bump this up so people aren't decieved

Last edited by nanaimo; 12-11-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:03 PM #23
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

They weren't very good reasons anyway so I wouldn't worry!

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-11-2010, 01:05 PM #24
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):
Gimme Some Truth

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamhxo View Post
They weren't very good reasons anyway so I wouldn't worry!

BB Katie

Last edited by nanaimo; 12-11-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 01:06 PM #25
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
katie, Katie Waissel