Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 AM #1
Honourary Super Moderator

Default Most drunken/wasted state you've ever been in

I'm watching 'Booze Britain' and the state some are in is scary But saying that my worst state nearly killed me when I leapt for a taxi and literally landed infront of it

So, share. Whats the worst thing, funniest thing, funniest thing you've witnessed or just most memorable (or maybe not - you may have been told) that you have done under some influence?
Kerry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:45 AM #2
Z

Z

Urrrgghhh I've started having cringe worthy flashbacks and have fallen into a spiral of shame, damn you Kerry!

Erm, probably when I went to an 18th birthday that had a free bar at someone's home - everyone was drinking the entire night until they went home. I don't remember getting into my house. I apparently made out with some girl for no apparent reason on the dance floor in front of lots of people, thankfully I know none of them/don't remember any of them, or making out with the girl in question. At least I didn't know her, it would have been worse if I had I'd imagine... Anyway, because I was so drunk and had my camera, I was taking pictures as you can imagine, but the people there I did know were generally people from school I didn't speak to - so I spent the whole night taking pictures of people that didn't know/like me and wouldn't even stop to speak to if I saw them in the street, then I got a taxi home with my friend (I do remember being in a taxi but not getting in or out of it) and woke up the next morning still drunk from the night before. I then discovered my parents had been woken up by my feeble attempt to get into the house, came downstairs and had to put me to bed and I had no money on me when I'd had a £20 note on me the night before. I assumed I paid for the taxi with it and didn't think anything more of it. Turns out I gave the £20 to my friend and got out of the taxi about 10 minutes away from my house, so God knows how long it actually took me to walk home - and it also turns out there were another two people in the taxi and the three of them went back to my friend's flat and had a threesome.

I fourth wheeled, gave £20 away, had to be put to bed, played paparazzi to people I dislike and made out with a stranger in front of lots of people. I've still never had a hangover.
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:55 AM #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
Urrrgghhh I've started having cringe worthy flashbacks and have fallen into a spiral of shame, damn you Kerry!

Erm, probably when I went to an 18th birthday that had a free bar at someone's home - everyone was drinking the entire night until they went home. I don't remember getting into my house. I apparently made out with some girl for no apparent reason on the dance floor in front of lots of people, thankfully I know none of them/don't remember any of them, or making out with the girl in question. At least I didn't know her, it would have been worse if I had I'd imagine... Anyway, because I was so drunk and had my camera, I was taking pictures as you can imagine, but the people there I did know were generally people from school I didn't speak to - so I spent the whole night taking pictures of people that didn't know/like me and wouldn't even stop to speak to if I saw them in the street, then I got a taxi home with my friend (I do remember being in a taxi but not getting in or out of it) and woke up the next morning still drunk from the night before. I then discovered my parents had been woken up by my feeble attempt to get into the house, came downstairs and had to put me to bed and I had no money on me when I'd had a £20 note on me the night before. I assumed I paid for the taxi with it and didn't think anything more of it. Turns out I gave the £20 to my friend and got out of the taxi about 10 minutes away from my house, so God knows how long it actually took me to walk home - and it also turns out there were another two people in the taxi and the three of them went back to my friend's flat and had a threesome.

I fourth wheeled, gave £20 away, had to be put to bed, played paparazzi to people I dislike and made out with a stranger in front of lots of people. I've still never had a hangover.

I keep getting a flashback of a fight I had. I've had two fights I think in my entire life but one I was steaming. It was Euro '96 and Summer obviously and I'd been drinking most of the day. All I had on was a summer dress and in the fight it um.... exposed me
Old 03-01-2011, 05:08 AM #4
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ View Post

I keep getting a flashback of a fight I had. I've had two fights I think in my entire life but one I was steaming. It was Euro '96 and Summer obviously and I'd been drinking most of the day. All I had on was a summer dress and in the fight it um.... exposed me
LOL. You just reminded me of a night the other week... I don't fight and I rarely get angry enough to say a harsh word to someone, however, I was in a very packed club full of people that went to my school and my best friend was engrossed in conversation with someone I didn't know. This guy that we used to be friends with (and my best friend still is friendly with) came up to me and tapped me on the arm and said hi, I turned around and screamed at him to eff off because I was having such a rubbish night, though wasn't very drunk at all, and I must have been pretty intimidating because he walked away immediately and never came near me again the rest of the night - and this is a guy who cornered me on my birthday night out and insisted we became friends again and wouldn't leave me alone all night, lmao.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:10 AM #5
0_o

0_o

One time I was having just a random party after work...having my own house was still a novelty then so I had a houseful at all times, even when I was at work, my house was full for when I got back...anyways. The night ended up ina game of strip spin the bottle, which everyone ended up naked, then progressed to normal spin the bottle during which I had a 3 way snog with a gay mate and my best female friend...then it all went a bit wrong, the bottle got spun into a table leg and the top smashed. But we thought it would be fine to carry on. It gets a bit hazy for me round about then but apparently the broken bottle was spun and went into my mates toe and gashed it open on my new cream carpet, I pushed him into the kitchen and tried to stop the bleeding with a sock...then when we realised he was losing too much blood we rang the paramedics. meanwhile, we all decided that it would be a good idea to play with nutella...it ended up in some strange places...and then (and dont think less of me for this, I was young ) we kinda played with the blood (the guy who it came from joined in too, he wasnt dead or anything) then the paramedics turned up to a house with about 10 naked people covered in nutella and blood. God knows what they must have thought...patched him up, he didnt need hospital...I dont even think it was as bad as it seemed. I think i passed out about ten mins later :/

Another time, just before I moved to greece, I obviously had a leaving party. A lot of drink was involved and I ended up nearly ****ing my very very gay mate in front of his boyfriend...in my defense he kinda seduced me but still. He was literally pulled off me by another friend.

Another time, on Es and god knows what else... aswell as drink we were getting a bit wild, and the neighbour (who was a complete bitch and played music literally full blast 24/7) had the cheek to turn up and ask me to turn the music down, which I did against everyones wishes...stupid me. She then came back and decided I should turn it off totally, so naturally I told her to piss off. She then turned back up with a knife Kicked the crap out of her in the hallway and put her in my garden. Then fell asleep. I assume she went home as she wasnt there when I woke up :/

I used to have some pretty wild times when I was younger, in a way I kinda miss it. My life is so boring now
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 03-01-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:14 AM #6

VICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:14 AM #7
Z

Z

Vicky!!!! amazing!!
Old 03-01-2011, 05:21 AM #8
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kerry~ View Post
VICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to be a bit of a nutter
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:25 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post

I used to be a bit of a nutter
LOL don't worry about it. We've all done (or will) do it. I'm just not drunk enough to post the worst of mine. Though I have to say, not quite on a par with you

*needs more drink for tomorrow* .........
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 AM #10
0_o

0_o

LOL. Remembering that story made me check my old myspace...

Quote:
31 Mar 2009 21:26
Comment Back - Send Message - Block User

moved down to london a few weeks ago! nice place we have here lots of partying, though there aint been any amputated toes or blood smeared on breasts and ambulance guys.....haha you and daniel just come down, im coming up for the 14th may theres a good gig on in newcastle!!!
hows you doing anyway? x
http://www.myspace.com/jump_vicky
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 05:30 AM #11

Old 03-01-2011, 05:37 AM #12

Anyhoo, bed for me shortly I think. Up to cook roast pork soon, nom

Thanks for the giggles

Night nutters. Keep the stories coming x
Old 03-01-2011, 05:38 AM #13

I have never tasted alcohol, never mind gotten drunk.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:03 AM #14

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Favourites:
X Factor 2010: One Direction
X Factor 2009: Lloyd Daniels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica. View Post
I have never tasted alcohol, never mind gotten drunk.
This.
Twilight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:31 AM #15
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Erm, had total blackouts of night, been sick and all that. But never had alcohol poisioning or been in Hospital, so can't have hit it that bad.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:19 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

One funny thing I saw.

We all used to have after pub house party's at a friends house out in the countryside.

2 off my mates used to take it in turn to drive the other one home whenever they asked for a lift, as long as it was their turn to drive they would take the other.

One night one wanted to go, but the designated driver refused.

So here was I popping outside for a bit of fresh air to be met by one mate squatting down on the others car windscreen squeezing a giant turd out. Funniest thing I've ever seen.

Last edited by parmnion; 03-01-2011 at 09:19 AM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:04 AM #17
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

the last time I got drunk was probably the worst. I fell over on the floor and couldnt get up then I couldn't find my friend for 5 mins so I thought she was dead and went into hysterics for the rest of the night.

not as bad as some of the nights on here but I've not been drunk that often. well drunk so that I'm absolutely off my face drunk
Old 03-01-2011, 11:28 AM #18
-

-

when i was 14 on holiday cuz i could get served i got so drunk i lost control of all bodily functions
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 11:35 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
when i was 14 on holiday cuz i could get served i got so drunk i lost control of all bodily functions
Old 03-01-2011, 12:17 PM #20
M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

M C F L Y <3

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Helen Flanagan
X Factor 2012: James Arthur

Most I've ever drunk in 1 night is 2 bottles of smirnoff ice, hardcore. - obviously I was not drunk haha!

... :')
Old 03-01-2011, 12:44 PM #21
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Probably when we were all in Newquay after GCSE's, I was already quite drunk and then found myself in the caravan with a group of guys who did quite a lot of weed. I was friends with them but I had never really done the stuff before. The first couple of spliffs I had with them was fine but then they got their homemade bong out and I didnt handle that very well. I just staggered out the caravan and lay down in some mud throwing up. Found my way back to my caravan and got in and just passed out. I woke in the night at one point and thought I was in someone elses place so I stood up and ran out, only realising after I'd run a little way that it had been my own. What was annoying was that 3 of my friends staying there arrived back and they had 3 girls with them and I remember flailing my arms around punching them while they were trying to strip me

Last edited by MTVN; 03-01-2011 at 01:13 PM.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:58 PM #22
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
One time I was having just a random party after work...having my own house was still a novelty then so I had a houseful at all times, even when I was at work, my house was full for when I got back...anyways. The night ended up ina game of strip spin the bottle, which everyone ended up naked, then progressed to normal spin the bottle during which I had a 3 way snog with a gay mate and my best female friend...then it all went a bit wrong, the bottle got spun into a table leg and the top smashed. But we thought it would be fine to carry on. It gets a bit hazy for me round about then but apparently the broken bottle was spun and went into my mates toe and gashed it open on my new cream carpet, I pushed him into the kitchen and tried to stop the bleeding with a sock...then when we realised he was losing too much blood we rang the paramedics. meanwhile, we all decided that it would be a good idea to play with nutella...it ended up in some strange places...and then (and dont think less of me for this, I was young ) we kinda played with the blood (the guy who it came from joined in too, he wasnt dead or anything) then the paramedics turned up to a house with about 10 naked people covered in nutella and blood. God knows what they must have thought...patched him up, he didnt need hospital...I dont even think it was as bad as it seemed. I think i passed out about ten mins later :/

Another time, just before I moved to greece, I obviously had a leaving party. A lot of drink was involved and I ended up nearly ****ing my very very gay mate in front of his boyfriend...in my defense he kinda seduced me but still. He was literally pulled off me by another friend.

Another time, on Es and god knows what else... aswell as drink we were getting a bit wild, and the neighbour (who was a complete bitch and played music literally full blast 24/7) had the cheek to turn up and ask me to turn the music down, which I did against everyones wishes...stupid me. She then came back and decided I should turn it off totally, so naturally I told her to piss off. She then turned back up with a knife Kicked the crap out of her in the hallway and put her in my garden. Then fell asleep. I assume she went home as she wasnt there when I woke up :/

I used to have some pretty wild times when I was younger, in a way I kinda miss it. My life is so boring now
Vicky, I salute you and your honesty!! I'm far too mortified to admit to half the stuff I got up to (both in my younger days and then, when I let loose after I left my husband)......... Sex, drugs and sheer abandon were the order of the day. Great 'fun' at the time I s'pose!
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:12 PM #23
Team Flack

Team Flack

I've only been drunk 4 times,most drunk I ever got was at my house party in July. I burst into tears for no reason,was telling everyone I loved them,spelling words I was saying and proclaiming I wasn't drunk as I could spell,oh and I went up to Tesco! Only time I've ever got sick while drunk as well.

*reads everyone elses drunk stories*
Old 03-01-2011, 01:36 PM #24
Altar Ego

Altar Ego

Well the first time I took Salvia I thought I was a brick in a tunnel for twenty minutes and that I could only think in 'left' and not 'right'. Whatever that meant. Felt like what I imagine apparating feels like in Harry Potter.

Aside from mind bending shamanic tools, I wouldn't apply the word 'wasted' to the state one finds themselves in after consuming vast amounts of Marijuana considering you are still in control of yourself but they are my most favourite times. Just the insane topics of convorsation that tend to pop up. We once spent an hour and a half coming up with an idea for a theme park out my backyard consisting of nothing but intercrossing zip lines, run by the eponymous 'Posh Cheetah' character we also developed through convorsations like that.

We also came up with a scenario where people suddenly found themselves getting stoned off roaches, so cardboard would be made illegal and everywhere you went negroes of the attitude persuasion would be 'hustling' you bits of cardboard from industrial grade right up to 'the good shit' [typically birthday or anniversary cards].

Beats the hell out of being wasted on booze, which just makes me feel ill these days.

Last edited by Stu; 03-01-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:55 PM #25
His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

His blood is bad.

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBUSA20: Brett

awww well 3 occassions come too mind cus i was equally over the top ****ed for all of them and never have been as bad as that

1) rory gallagher festival 2009..my first year camping..went up with just a little bottle of bulmers.. went to bed early the first night cus i was wrecked but promised myself id stay up all night the next night..basically spent the rest of the weekend getting/stealing drink off other people got sooo drunk the last thing i remember is finding a friend of mines sister and shouting her name..woke up in some randomers tent from donegal ..i was passed out right outside their tent and people kept tripping over me so they dragged me into their tent my friends told me i got carried by like 6 guys and thrown up and down by them while they chanted ''mclovin! mclovin! mclovin!'' and one of my other friends says she went to the water fountain thing and there was a massive queue and turns out it was cus i was passed out on it
2)my friends party..well it was in her caravan about 30 of us all packed into a tiny caravan..it was crazy..so much doob drink everything i was seriously wacked..dont rememeber much from that night at all heres a picture of me from it
Spoiler:

bare in mind this is from like 4 years ago
anyway cant remember anything at all really..i had a lovely clean white shirt..went outside for about half a minute came back covered in muck and when eveeryone asked me how i get so dirty i hadnt a clue..appearantly i got in a fight with one of my friends and he ended up punching me and appearantly i made out with one my best friends but i cant remember annnnyything so it doesnt count
3)went out on was on Es ..drank a **** load..stayed up allll night and at 6am me and 2 other friends who were also whacked on Es decided it would be a good idea to walk to tesco to get orange juice from the house we were staying in..its like a 20 minute walk ..we stayed in tesco for a while with our orange juice for ages and aw it was just a messy night

jaysus its like i wrote an essay

Last edited by Ramsay; 03-01-2011 at 01:56 PM.
Ramsay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
drunken or wasted, state