Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default Which musical artist has the worst fanbase?

I got this idea from a digital spy thread: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/s...1416211&page=2

Anyway i would say Justin Bieber and old people like The Beatles.

Justin Bieber because - Although i think hes ok, his fans have threatened to kill people who have dated him and that is just wrong

The Beatles because - People always say music is not like it use to be - or music is awful nowadays. its just so annoying.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #2
Novo
Senior Member
 
Novo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 58,822
Blog Entries: 34

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter
BB12: Aaron
BB8: Ziggy


Default

Leona lewis
__________________


"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 135,416

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

The Beatles were long gone when I discovered their music and I'm a fan of them, alot of Beatles fans started liking them well after they were together
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:21 PM   #4
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default

serious replys please
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
The Beatles were long gone when I discovered their music and I'm a fan of them, alot of Beatles fans started liking them well after they were together
I understand that I'm just saying some fans say how BAD music is nowadays, when some people might really like music now, like me. So it can be annoying, and call them Legends because of how amazing music use to be..

Last edited by MeMyselfAndI; 05-01-2011 at 03:25 PM.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #6
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 135,416

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
I understand that I'm just saying some fans say how BAD music is nowadays, when some people might really like music now, like me. So it can be annoying, and call them Legends because of how amazing music use to be..
Well, you can't argue with the fact that they were legends though, I sort of see what you're saying, I suppose most of the music I listen to is 90's stuff and older purely because I had more time to be into music when I was a teenager
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
seanraff07
What A Liiife
 
seanraff07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Posts: 4,594

Favourites:
BB15: Jale
UBB: Victor


Default

Queen fans.

The band and a lot of their fans just make me cringe.
seanraff07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #8
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Well, you can't argue with the fact that they were legends though, I sort of see what you're saying, I suppose most of the music I listen to is 90's stuff and older purely because I had more time to be into music when I was a teenager
yeah but if they are so called 'legends' why do some of the fans of older groups, mainly the beatles have to constantly say music is bad now. and it will never be the same. etc. it's just negative and not everyone shares that view, personally i think the beatles are awful.

Last edited by MeMyselfAndI; 05-01-2011 at 03:28 PM.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #9
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 135,416

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanraff07 View Post
Queen fans.

The band and a lot of their fans just make me cringe.
Queen are also legends
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #10
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 135,416

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeMyselfandI View Post
yeah but if they are so called 'legends' why do some of the fans of older groups, mainly the beatles have to constantly say music is bad now. and it will never be the same. etc. it's just negative.
i suppose they just prefer music from that era, just personal taste really
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #11
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default

yeah i prefure music from this era, but i dont say "music from 1970s is nothing like music in 2010" to people who are enjoying 2010 music.
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:29 PM   #12
Fetch The Bolt Cutters
-
 
Fetch The Bolt Cutters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 34,848


Default

lady gaga
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #13
MeMyselfAndI
User banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 22,452

Favourites (more):
BB15: Danielle
BBUSA16: Cody
The Voice: Christina Marie
BBCanada 2: Heather


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
lady gaga
yeah thats a popular choice on the DS thread
MeMyselfAndI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #14
Fetch The Bolt Cutters
-
 
Fetch The Bolt Cutters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 34,848


Default

the 'little monsters' thing is just
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:37 PM   #15
seanraff07
What A Liiife
 
seanraff07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Livingston, Scotland
Posts: 4,594

Favourites:
BB15: Jale
UBB: Victor


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Queen are also legends
I actually love 90's music like Stone Roses, Oasis, Blur, The Charlatans etc.. but i just think Queen are really cheesy.
seanraff07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:39 PM   #16
MojoNixon
User banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bum Squatters Collective called The Oubliette
Posts: 4,268
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
UBB: JohnMc
BB10: Marcus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
lady gaga
Yes. And a handful of Shabby fans.
MojoNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #17
'Conor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,363


Default

Justin Bieber
Cheryl Cole
Girls Aloud
Take That
'Conor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #18
Princess
Team Flack
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London
Posts: 26,397
Blog Entries: 20


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Conor View Post
Justin Bieber
Cheryl Cole
Girls Aloud
Take That
What's wrong with Take That fans???
__________________
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #19
M X
more more more
 
M X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 10,808

Favourites:
BB16: Jade
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB13: Deana


Default

I am a Britney stan, but a lot of Britney stans (mostly just on Exhale) are particularly viscous. However, extremely devoted to Britney.
__________________
- Jade Martina Lynch -
polyamorous queen

M X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:47 PM   #20
Niamh.
I Love my brick
 
Niamh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Ireland-The peoples Republic of Cork!
Posts: 135,416

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Lynch


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanraff07 View Post
I actually love 90's music like Stone Roses, Oasis, Blur, The Charlatans etc.. but i just think Queen are really cheesy.
Queen were more 70s/80s again as with the Beatles I discovered them after they were actually a band, the dress sense and videos seemed a bit chessy alright but just because it was a bit out of date by then but their songs are timeless imo
__________________

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post



Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:48 PM   #21
'Conor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,363


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
What's wrong with Take That fans???
well some of my friends love them, and they always reck my head going on about them how they are the best and stuff, but i have nothing against you , just my opinion.
'Conor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
Princess
Team Flack
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London
Posts: 26,397
Blog Entries: 20


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Conor View Post
well some of my friends love them, and they always reck my head going on about them how they are the best and stuff, but i have nothing against you , just my opinion.
Well they are pretty good
__________________
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #23
Princess
Team Flack
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London
Posts: 26,397
Blog Entries: 20


Default

Anyways I'd probably say Justin Bieber,his fans scare the **** out of me. When I was at Wembley Stadium,the security guys said the Oasis fans were the most aggressive and we were the friendliest(and maddest).
__________________

Last edited by Princess; 05-01-2011 at 03:50 PM.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #24
'Conor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,363


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
Well they are pretty good
If you say so
'Conor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM   #25
Niall
It's lacroix darling
 
Niall's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NE London
Posts: 11,129

Favourites (more):
BB12: Heaven
UBB: Makosi
BB11: Josie
CBB7: Stephanie


Default

Justin Bieber. No. Contest.
__________________
Niall is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
artist, fanbase, musical, worst

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts