Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:45 PM #26
Jesus.

Jesus.

Considering Jay claims to never have watched BB before going in, he seems to know an awful lot about the game-plans that everyone else but him (of course) have.

Jay is a bully, who will use his posse to try and eliminate the others. They're all starting to bond by trashing the other House mates, now. Jay could well get through to the final just by subtly bullying the wolf pack to do his bidding. The chat that him Aden, and Anton the other night about Faye and Maisy causing trouble was cut from the HL's, but then who is up for nomination?

I don't like bullies, in any walk of life or situation, and Jay bitching about Aaron wanting his own space, on the back of his increased snideyness towards him, shows exactly who the Geordie troglodyte really is.

I'm all for giving the H/M's a fair crack of the whip, but Jay is just about pushing my limits too far.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:47 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
.....but only if he doesn't walk........
Agreed, but I think he is made of sterner stuff then most think, though I do not blame them for thinking it.
vesavius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:52 PM #28

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Jay nailed it, he doesn't have the vocabulary to express it properly but he has obviously spotted that part of aarons game.

Aaron is a passive agressive. Any time he doesn't get his way he crys, sulks and pouts till someone feels sorry enough for him or simply has had enough of the atmosphere he creates to pander to him.
There is only ONE thing Jay allegedly 'nails' perhaps 'screws' would be a better word,Jay hasn't got the intelligence to know that some people just like time alone .

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:37 PM #29
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Oh well God forbid anyone in there having anything bad to say against Lord Aaron The two don't get along, that's just life and that was just how Jay interpreted Aaron's actions, he's hardly the first person to discuss another house mate behind their back
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:39 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by fruit_cake View Post
not sure why he is isolating himself though
He doesn't want to sit and listen to Jay boasting about his fisting activities and how many scrubbers he's banged, or Anton boasting about his 9" willy and his private education, or Aden breaking into some sh*t rap, or Faye and Tom intrusively and rudely quizzing him about his private life, or Faye and Maisy whispering and taking the mick out of him, or Louise simpering and fluttering her eyelashes like a simpleton, and pretending to be mesmerised by the foul neanderthal. Jeez I would steer well clear as well.

Jay and his entourage remind me of Lisa and her gang from BB10 who perceive people as being either in with their crowd or on the outside. Right from the start Jay started all that Wolfpack rubbish which was intended to exclude certain people, and one of them is Aaron. What Jay can't stand is that Aaron doesn't WANT to be part of his entourage. After all why would Aaron want to hang out with someone he despises and has no respect for?

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:40 PM #31
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Oh well God forbid anyone in there having anything bad to say against Lord Aaron The two don't get along, that's just life and that was just how Jay interpreted Aaron's actions, he's hardly the first person to discuss another house mate behind their back
LOL. Love Aaron and cant stand Jay but I have to agree with this

Last edited by Vicky.; 04-10-2011 at 01:41 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:42 PM #32
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
He doesn't want to sit and listen to Jay boasting about his fisting activities and how many scrubbers he's banged, or Anton boasting about his 9" willy and his private education, or Aden breaking into some sh*t rap, or Faye and Tom intrusively and rudely quizzing him about his private life, or Faye and Maisy whispering and taking the mick out of him, or Louise simpering and fluttering her eyelashes like a simpleton, and pretending to be mesmerised by the foul neanderthal. Jeez I would steer well clear as well.

Jay and his entourage remind me of Lisa and her gang from BB10 who perceive people as being either in with their crowd or on the outside. Right from the start Jay started all that Wolfpack rubbish which was intended to exclude certain people, and one of them is Aaron. What Jay can't stand is that Aaron doesn't WANT to be part of his entourage. After all why would Aaron want to hang out with someone he despises and has no respect for?
Aah Angus,this is a fantastic post, very well said and its sums it all up completely.

Although I was grinning at it as I read through it, I rate this as one of the most concise and perfect summing up posts of BB,done over this whole series so far.
Excellent.

Last edited by joeysteele; 04-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:45 PM #33
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB14: Charlie
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Quote:

ty for the explanation. I always thought you had to be in it to win it though to a certain extent
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:47 PM #34
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

He's probably just jealous Aaron gets all the pussy and can't understand why. So he has to vent his anger in certain ways.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:48 PM #35
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB 13: Liz Jones

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know

If Aaron walks it's because he was feeling bullied.

It's quite interesting that when Aaron's popularity is showing signs it may start going down coincides with his fans starting to accuse others of bullying so the focus is Jay's bitching, not Aaron's overraction.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:56 PM #36
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
If Aaron walks it's because he was feeling bullied.

It's quite interesting that when Aaron's popularity is showing signs it may start going down coincides with his fans starting to accuse others of bullying so the focus is Jay's bitching, not Aaron's overraction.
Its not just jays bitching...obviously people talk about others behind peoples backs, its jays whole gang all picking at him 24/7. But do carry on
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:59 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
ty for the explanation. I always thought you had to be in it to win it though to a certain extent
Of course they are in it to win it,but it shouldn't be to the detriment of someone else.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:02 PM #38

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

GREAT post Angus,you do post some gems,I also had feelings of Freddie in BBC10,I really hope it doesn't go down that road.Aaron is selective about who he hangs with but in a house like that,he has to try to fit in,I think he has tried to a certain extent.Good on him for sticking to his morals.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:09 PM #39
Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Amapoa Belíssima

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Its not just jays bitching...obviously people talk about others behind peoples backs, its jays whole gang all picking at him 24/7. But do carry on
Aaron is a 30 year old man, he should be able to deal with it. I think Aaron seriously needs to man up.
Chuck is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:33 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He has Harry, Mark and Alex to hang out with, (the only 3 people in fact that I would consider hanging out with as well), and he participates in all the tasks, does his share of the housework etc. He is perfectly entitled to avoid people he dislikes, has nothing in common with and who seem intent on spreading malicious gossip about him because they are jealous of his perceived popularity.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:43 PM #41
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron

Another great post Angus, totally with everything you've said
Quote:

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 02:49 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck.pass View Post
Aaron is a 30 year old man, he should be able to deal with it. I think Aaron seriously needs to man up.

Aaron seems to have lived a fairly sheltered life stuck down in Weston Super Mare - a one horse town if ever there was one. From what I understand he got married young, had a kid, and his wife has some sort of disability. Now I don't know if he confided any far more personal information to everyone, or just to Faye and/or Tom, but for them to drag it up to quiz and deride him about is unforgiveable. Clearly every mention of his son makes him emotional, since he is separated from his wife and probably sees less of his son than he would like. Add into all that Aaron's probable feelings of regret and guilt about his son's feelings about the separation, and his increasing isolation in the house (which is definitely not all down to him), it's hardly surprising that he is so emotional.

He is a 30 year old man who has emotional baggage acquired from the School of Hard Knocks. The average teenager probably can't relate. Aaron wears his heart on his sleeve - what on earth is wrong with that? Give me one sensitive and caring Aaron every time over a dozen gross Jays. Jay, by the way, needs a serious slap to remind him that he is 27 not 17 and needs to grow up and stop talking drivel and acting like a dick.

Old 04-10-2011, 03:01 PM #43
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Weston is a great town, gets buzzing down the Pier
Old 04-10-2011, 04:40 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by karezza View Post
Jay is scum - he will do anything to win.
Your right there.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 04:47 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I was there in August for the wedding of a family member, and the word "buzzing" is not one I would associate with Weston. But then again, it's horses for courses

Old 04-10-2011, 04:54 PM #46
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I was there in August for the wedding of a family member, and the word "buzzing" is not one I would associate with Weston. But then again, it's horses for courses
Haha nah I know what you mean, I did try and go there for a night out recently and just ended up in a dead karaoke bar, so yeah buzzing might have been a slight exaggeration
Old 04-10-2011, 05:00 PM #47
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
I used to know a girl called Claire Weston. We called her Super-Mare.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:01 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus.H.Christ View Post
I used to know a girl called Claire Weston. We called her Super-Mare.
Bada boom

Old 04-10-2011, 05:04 PM #49

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Favourites:
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post

Oh so you have live feed do you? Picking on him my arse! they have realise he think he is better than them therefore have no time for him!
soundslike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 05:05 PM #50
75% Trish

Favourites (more):
75% Trish

Favourites (more):

Jay is a lot more fun than Aaron though
fruit_cake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote