Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 14-10-2011, 06:46 PM #1
0_o

0_o

Angry Terrible editing [Spoilers of tonights show]

This is tonights show

Quote:
BIG BROTHER – DAILY UPDATE
TX: Tonight, Friday 14th October, 9pm on Channel 5
DAY 35

10.50am
Housemates wake up on the day before the fifth eviction. Anton is in bed talking about the two teams that are up for eviction: The Wolf Pack and The Couple. He says that if the Wolf Pack stays they will have control over the house and will be able to put up whoever they want to face eviction. He states that they will “own the house” and housemates don’t realise how powerful they are.

In the garden, Tom and Jem are talking about the divide in the house. They talk about how Aaron and Anton really don’t like each other. In the diary room, Anton and Aaron are each talking about the other to Big Brother. Anton says he is going to have to remove Aaron from the house. Aaron says he is pleased Anton went up for eviction. Anton believes that Aaron thinks he is more intelligent that him, and Aaron says Anton is arrogant.

1.47pm
The house is running out of food so today Big Brother has set housemates a Reveal the Meal task to win one of 10 possible meals ranging from : one pea to a 3 course banquet. Aden is randomly chosen to play on behalf of the housemates and picks Alex to be the first to remove her cloche to reveal a boiled egg. Housemates cheer. Faye is next up to reveal Frosted Flakes and bananas and Jay reveals One Pea. Big Brother then gives Aden the option of exchanging whatever his meal may be with a chocolate éclair. Aden turns this offer down and continues the game, picking Harry next. Harry shows disappointment when he looks at the meal in his cloche, but is only tricking the others as he reveals cucumber sandwiches. Next up Tom reveals hotdogs, followed by Jem who has beans on toast, the housemates cheer at how well the game is going. Aaron opens his envelope to reveal spaghetti bolognese. Aden comments that he is “good at this luck ****”. With only Anton and Louise left, Aden picks Anton who reveals fish and chips. Housemates cheer and Anton remarks it is the perfect game.

With pizza and beer or a luxury 3 course banquet left, Aden decides to not swap with Louise. Big Brother offers him to swap his cloche for a phone call with Rebeckah. Aden says that he knows Rebeckah loves him and he may want to speak to her but he is going to stay and play the game. Aden opens his cloche and reveals his meal – Pizza and Beer. Anton says he should have taken the phone call to Rebeckah, and housemates have a group hug.

07.15pm
Aden is getting his haircut by Louise. The store room is open for housemates to collect their Pizza and Beer prize. A montage shows housemates eating pizza and drinking. Jay is burping lots. Faye burps in Aaron’s ear, and he is not impressed. Harry says ladies shouldn’t burp and Aaron agrees. Jem is sat on the sofa after her meal and burps.

09.05pm
Aden is in the diary room, wearing a cap, and moaning to Big Brother about his new look. Aden tells Big Brother he needs a barber and is on the verge of crying because his “hair is ******ed”. Big Brother asks to see Aden’s hair. Aden takes his cap off and turns around to show Big Brother the back of his head and comments, “Now do you get my drift.”

Aaron is not happy with Faye. Faye asks Aaron what’s wrong and he tells her he doesn’t like it when she burps. In response, Faye says to Aaron for them to just be friends. Aaron tells Faye he thinks it is awful when she projects burps with pleasure rather than as a need. Faye replies “get over it”. Harry wanders over and Faye tells him the whole thing between her and Aaron is called off and she and Aaron are just going to stay friends. Feeling awkward, Harry walks off.

Aaron tells Faye he will “try and be her friend” to which she replies “are you being serious?” Aaron says for Faye not to burp in front of him because he can’t cope with burping. Faye walks away. Aden is still in the diary room. He asks Big Brother if there is anything they can do about his hair as he feels like “an absolute d**k.”

11.38pm
Aden is shaving his head. Jem asks if he wants her to do it. Aden has enough and says “**** this I’m leaving”, he storms out of the bathroom saying he “looks like a pleb.” Faye and Aaron are talking about their relationship. Faye tells Aaron that they should just stay close friends with “no kissy kissy.” Aaron says OK. Faye tells Aaron she is confused and its ruining her time in the house so they should stay good friends like him and Mark were. Aaron makes a joke that Mark can’t be replaced. Faye replies to this that she feels the last few weeks have been a waste of time and that Aaron has been lying to her. Aaron replies for them to just be friends, says he needs the toilet and walks off.

Aden and Anton are in the garden. Aden is by the fire escape door saying to Anton he can leave just through that door. Aden says he is going to get his jacket on and smash out the door. He says “I’m done.” Anton is laughing at Aden and says he won’t leave. Aden replies that he is being serious and is going to go say bye to Jay.

In the bedroom Aden calls Jay. Anton laughs and says “Think I’m the only sane one again.” Aden, Anton and Jay enter the bathroom. Aden tells Jay that he is going to go and he means it. Anton is laughing. Jay replies “Right” and Jay and Aden hug. Aden says “Catch you in a bit” as he leaves the bathroom and goes into the garden. Jay says to Anton “Just wait.” Aden walks up to the fire door but doesn’t go through it. He turns around and says to Jay and Anton that are watching “I’m so tempted”. Aaron is in the kitchen watching and remarks “He’s such an idiot”. Jay and Anton are laughing at Aden. Aden says he is ready to go, but Aden asks, “Shall I wait until tomorrow?”
Watergate totally edited out. Plenty of time given to 'faye burping'(ie. another chance to make Aaron look petty, even though he WAS I dont think this is more important than big arguments between the whole house)

Now, tell me theres nothing wrong with the editing... Watergate involved the majority of the house, they saw fit to put 4 videos up on FB about it...yet its not even mentioned in the HL show. Pathetic
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:48 PM #2
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):

"In the diary room, Anton and Aaron are each talking about the other to Big Brother. Anton says he is going to have to remove Aaron from the house. Aaron says he is pleased Anton went up for eviction. Anton believes that Aaron thinks he is more intelligent that him, and Aaron says Anton is arrogant."

Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:50 PM #3
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
BB12: Aaron
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
This is tonights show

Watergate totally edited out. Plenty of time given to 'faye burping'(ie. another chance to make Aaron look petty, even though he WAS I dont think this is more important than big arguments between the whole house)

Now, tell me theres nothing wrong with the editing... Watergate involved the majority of the house, they saw fit to put 4 videos up on FB about it...yet its not even mentioned in the HL show. Pathetic
What this about watergate Vicky, I didn't know anything about it.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:51 PM #4
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Jay pissed on Alex
Old 14-10-2011, 06:52 PM #5
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrotherfan4ever View Post
What this about watergate Vicky, I didn't know anything about it.
Harry flicked some water onto alex last night and the whole house went mental about it.

Check the c5 site or their FB page. Was massive news last night

http://thisisbigbrother.com/forums/s...d.php?t=187409 That thread has all the links in it
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 14-10-2011 at 06:54 PM.
Old 14-10-2011, 06:52 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Not a good episode for Aaron by the looks of it...

And no watergate is ridiculous.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:58 PM #7

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

They are so desperate to get rid of Aaron,it's quite funny,well all i can say when he goes,there will be not much to keep people watching,I know he wont win,Channel 5s editing will see to that. So fingers crossed for harry and alex although I am sure they will do the same to harry at some point.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:58 PM #8
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
CBB 11: Speidi
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Yeah it's pathetic because viewers who don't watch the video clips are missing so much! the water thing should definitely be shown but no..... they're idiots whoever edits it.

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 06:59 PM #9

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):

It was a pretty heated argument as well.. really don't get how this wouldn't be in the highlights but then again Tom isn't in the public demand like Aaron is so more Aaron being shown is good for the ratings

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:01 PM #10
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazanne View Post
They are so desperate to get rid of Aaron,it's quite funny,well all i can say when he goes,there will be not much to keep people watching,I know he wont win,Channel 5s editing will see to that. So fingers crossed for harry and alex although I am sure they will do the same to harry at some point.
This! it's so obvious it's a joke.

Don't buy the sun!!
Old 14-10-2011, 07:02 PM #11

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Even with a bad edit, I reckon the Lord and his Lady will be safe this week.

Strange Watergate has been cut though.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:02 PM #12
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

In fairness I think Watergate reflected pretty badly on Aaron
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:02 PM #13

I think Aaron is a great housemate but I have noticed he does often seem to open up opportunities for a lot of drama just before evictions and just before nominations. And he loves causing trouble in the tasks too. It seems to me like a big part of him wants to go home and see his son. He wants to be evicted rather than leave through the backdoor though.

Hope people keep on saving him though. He makes great viewing.
MikeWillisUK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:03 PM #14
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
It was a pretty heated argument as well.. really don't get how this wouldn't be in the highlights but then again Tom isn't in the public demand like Aaron is so more Aaron being shown is good for the ratings
Fair point, but it still shouldnt be edited out IMO. Plus Alex was very central to that whole thing, and Alex IS in demand just they dont show her.

I dont see why they feel Aaron getting a bit pissed off over Faye burping(and of course failing to mention that they made up afterwards too )is more important than an argument that involved most of the house.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 14-10-2011, 07:04 PM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Thats not the point either...
Quote:
Quote:
Old 14-10-2011, 07:04 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He wasn't really involved he only said one thing throughout the whole argument i think i think they have edited out mainly because it will make Alex and Tom look bad for overreacting

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Old 14-10-2011, 07:04 PM #17
Locke.

Favourites (more):

Locke.

Favourites (more):

Who was involved in the water gate argument?
Old 14-10-2011, 07:05 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke. View Post
Who was involved in the water gate argument?
Harry v Tom mainly with Aaron sticking up for Harry one time and Alex saying a few things when it first kicked off

Old 14-10-2011, 07:06 PM #19
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

having read that - I actually think it sounds worse for Faye - given that Aaron can't explain to her why he didn't like what she did (it's a very juvenile and pretty crass thing - going around deliberately burping in someone's ear) - without her being able to discuss it with reason - instead she falls back to her immature "well I don't want to be your girlfriend then" type response - and when Aaron calls her bluff -she gets huffy with that as well. She's totally unstable.

I'd definately say it comes over as being a bad edit for Faye, rather than Aaron. (I know we'll have to see how it's shown).

Last edited by Pyramid*; 14-10-2011 at 07:07 PM.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:08 PM #20
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Thats not the point either...
Well what is the point then, that they're devoting too much attention to Aaron/Faye? That's inevitable considering how much they've pushed for romance this year. On eviction nights they have even less time for HL's and I agree about Tom not really being in that much demand, I'm not sure most of the public care about him getting really pissy and making a mountain out of a molehill tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
He wasn't really involved he only said one thing throughout the whole argument i think i think they have edited out mainly because it will make Alex and Tom look bad for overreacting
Yeah I know but I don't think including it would really do him any favours, I think it's probably edited out because they think people just don't really give a s**t about Tom
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:09 PM #21
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
that's beside the point it should be shown!

Don't buy the sun!!
Old 14-10-2011, 07:09 PM #22

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BB15: Chris

Faye is dragging Aaron downhill, i keep on saying it.

He needs to calmly get away from her.
Videostar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:11 PM #23
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Well what is the point then, that they're devoting too much attention to Aaron/Faye? That's inevitable considering how much they've pushed for romance this year. On eviction nights they have even less time for HL's and I agree about Tom not really being in that much demand, I'm not sure most of the public care about him getting really pissy and making a mountain out of a molehill tbh
Its that, surely, a petty argument about faye burping is not more important to show than a much bigger argument that involved everyone(and is likely to affect peoples nominations also, so come nomination time, AGAIN, people are going to be wondering whats gone on)

Why edit out this argument in favour of something that doesnt even really matter as they made up anyway?
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vicky.; 14-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 14-10-2011, 07:11 PM #24
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Well what is the point then,
From what I'm gathering from the subject heading and Vicky's original op, the terribly selective editing is the point. That Watergate isn't being shown.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 07:12 PM #25
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Yeah I know but I don't think including it would really do him any favours, I think it's probably edited out because they think people just don't really give a s**t about Tom
Tom is a housemate so therefore if something happens with him we should get to see it!

Don't buy the sun!!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
editing, show, spoilers, terrible, tonights