Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 06-11-2011, 11:51 PM #1

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh
Default Nasty Diary Room about ALL Housemates!

I couldn't believe how transparent Aaron's diary room entry was when he was discussing the other housemates. This clearly confirmed to me that he is just a game player who is clearly desperate to win the money. In summary Aaron said:
Tom - basically wants the money, got very angry about the money situation (hmmm must have missed that part)
Alex - plays up being dumb for the cameras (I don't think so!)
Jay - changed his ways to be more camp because he's realised that what he was doing before was not working (don't even know what he's talking about here, Jay hasn't changed from day 1, but then again he has to think of something to say)
Louise - changed to "rebel without a cause" (WTF!? since when?) He said she does things to get attention from the cameras (umm considering Louise is hardly on the cameras I can't see this being accurate!) Pot calling the kettle black much? Yes his strops at 30yrs old are totally normal and I'm sure he has them in the 'real world' as well NOT! I'm sure he's just taken a leaf out of nikki's book.

Aaron made it way too obvious that he wants to win in this diary entry, slagging off ALL the other housemates, saying that they don't deserve to be there and there are much nicer people who have left!? Now I would have believed him if he maybe only slagged off one or two but not all of them. I recon Aaron has cost himself the victory in the last couple of weeks! ALEX TO WIN!
maryse12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 11:57 PM #2
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

I don't think he was being nasty at all... He was simply making observations about the other housemates behaviour & how they had changed now it was the final week... It was all true as well.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:57 PM #3
Locke.

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
CBB20: Paul Danan

Locke.

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan

He was pretty much spot on though
Locke. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:00 AM #4
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryse12 View Post
I couldn't believe how transparent Aaron's diary room entry was when he was discussing the other housemates. This clearly confirmed to me that he is just a game player who is clearly desperate to win the money. In summary Aaron said:
Tom - basically wants the money, got very angry about the money situation (hmmm must have missed that part)
Jay - changed his ways to be more camp because he's realised that what he was doing before was not working (don't even know what he's talking about here, Jay hasn't changed from day 1, but then again he has to think of something to say)
Louise - changed to "rebel without a cause" (WTF!? since when?) He said she does things to get attention from the cameras (umm considering Louise is hardly on the cameras I can't see this being accurate!) Pot calling the kettle black much? Yes his strops at 30yrs old are totally normal and I'm sure he has them in the 'real world' as well NOT! I'm sure he's just taken a leaf out of nikki's book.

Aaron made it way too obvious that he wants to win in this diary entry, slagging off ALL the other housemates, saying that they don't deserve to be there and there are much nicer people who have left!? Now I would have believed him if he maybe only slagged off one or two but not all of them. I recon Aaron has cost himself the victory in the last couple of weeks! ALEX TO WIN!

Perhaps spending 24/7 for 9 weeks with the HM's would give you a better perspective of what they're really like to live with rather than your 45 minutes a day edited versions don't you think?

Well that's unless you work in the BB edit room of course
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:03 AM #5

Not nasty, just being honest I would say ..I agree with him and I think Jay and Louise getting the presents were trying to win public over so they could win annnd all the other h/mates had a good slagging Aaron conversation ..are they not all trying to win?
My money's on Aaron to win
Spring is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:04 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryse12 View Post

I think you are being very niave....1 hour highlights every night does not show you the full true picture.
Aaron I believe is pretty accurate.....but you will see what you want to see.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:23 AM #7
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
Perhaps spending 24/7 for 9 weeks with the HM's would give you a better perspective of what they're really like to live with rather than your 45 minutes a day edited versions don't you think?

Well Tom's spent 24/7 with them for 9 weeks too and he disagreed with Aaron that Jay had changed, so why trust Aaron's word over his?
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:31 AM #8
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Well Tom's spent 24/7 with them for 9 weeks too and he disagreed with Aaron that Jay had changed, so why trust Aaron's word over his?

Are you seriously saying that jay is the same now as when he first entered the BB house?

Jay changed the minute he was up against Aaron in the eviction and Aaron slaughtered him in coming first in the votes. Or did you fail to notice that?

Now they've only got a few days to go and Jay's already got 1,500 quid guaranteed to be deposited into his bank account his true colours are starting to show again!

And Tom will lick anyone's arse anyway so what does it matter what he says?

Last edited by Marmalite; 07-11-2011 at 12:32 AM.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:40 AM #9

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Favourites (more):
BB14: Daley

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
People are obviously going to trust housemates they like over those they don't, unless they purely like them for entertainment value/game playing.
Samuel. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM #10
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
Are you seriously saying that jay is the same now as when he first entered the BB house?

Jay changed the minute he was up against Aaron in the eviction and Aaron slaughtered him in coming first in the votes. Or did you fail to notice that?

Now they've only got a few days to go and Jay's already got 1,500 quid guaranteed to be deposited into his bank account his true colours are starting to show again!

And Tom will lick anyone's arse anyway so what does it matter what he says?
To quote yourself: Perhaps spending 24/7 for 9 weeks with the HM's would give you a better perspective of what they're really like to live with rather than your 45 minutes a day edited versions don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel. View Post
People are obviously going to trust housemates they like over those they don't, unless they purely like them for entertainment value/game playing.
Sure, I'm just saying that even though they might have spent 24/7 with someone, that alone does not mean their account of what's happening in the house should instantly be accepted as fact
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:57 AM #11
0_o

0_o

I actually agree with every bit of what he said. And I dont think he was being nasty as such either.

Though its a bit of a pot/kettle situation with him saying Toms obsessed with the money
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 AM #12

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Samantha
BB18: Ellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I actually agree with every bit of what he said. And I dont think he was being nasty as such either.

Though its a bit of a pot/kettle situation with him saying Toms obsessed with the money
Aaron is nothing if not pot/ kettle though...

Tom - basically wants the money... No one has shown themselves more concerned with the money then Aaron so far.

Alex - plays up being dumb for the cameras... From the man who's entire TV personality of an obvious fake construct.

Jay - changed his ways to be more camp because he's realised that what he was doing before was not working... Says the man that changes his 'principles', likes, and personality depending on whatever the game plan requires.

Louise - changed to "rebel without a cause"... Says the man who now snarls and slams the door at BB in the DR when repremanded.

Some may consider him 'spot on'... I consider him a hypocrite.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:14 AM #13

Didn't see tonights BB, but id just like to comment on the attention to detail being so unreal

Also he's tried to throw Jay under his tractor wheels before in the DR by saying his & Lu's relationship is fake. The money has caused everything to become so much more real and it's effecting everyone except dare i say it. Alex.
Cromwell1900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:40 AM #14

Tom and Alex could possibly be true, they could easily be edited by leavings bits off. I don't see the "camp Jay" bit. I think he might have "changed" a bit because the wolfpack is gone and he doesn't have that aspect of his personality to bounce off. Also don't get the Louise bit because she has been shown the same amount essentially though the whole season.
cell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, diary, housemates, nasty, room