Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:30 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
Default A serious question for all Aaron fans

If someone upset you, and then explained their position, apologized and extented the olive branch, would you stubbornly refuse to have anything to do with them? Especially if it was going to affect the mood and dynamics of other people?
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:32 AM #2
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

It depends on what it is I suppose,on this I might pretend to forgive them but I would still be bashing them to Alex and Aaron in secret.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:34 AM #3
0_o

0_o

Depends how much they had pissed me off tbh.

In the situation Aaron is in, I would probably not have taken the olive branch...but I wouldnt pointedly ignore Jay either. I would be civil, but not friendly.

That said though, whos to say Tom or Alex didnt tell him about what Jay had said about wanting to kick him all over. If that got brought into the equation, then no. I most certainly would not even speak to Jay anymore. Thats totally hypothetical though, as we dont know what has/has not been said.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 09-11-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 AM #4
Get it? Got it? Good!

Get it? Got it? Good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
If someone upset you, and then explained their position, apologized and extented the olive branch, would you stubbornly refuse to have anything to do with them? Especially if it was going to affect the mood and dynamics of other people?
Depends if you believe they are being genuinely sincere, or simply sucking up to you...
Old 09-11-2011, 12:44 AM #5
Banned

Favourites:
UBB: Victor
Banned

Favourites:

Quote:
If it was Justin, Yes.
spitfire is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:57 AM #6

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

I guess I'm a more forgiving person then. Although I didn't like Aaron at all and imo he was a total sly and manipulative twat, when he got blasted and nominated by the HM's families, and he was terribly upset and in tears in the DR, I felt for him and said so on here. No matter what I felt he had done in the past, it didn't matter at that time. I felt bad for him.
It didn't last as he was soon up to his tricks again, but at least I felt compassion at a time I should have felt compassion.
Sometimes I think stubbornness and unreality gets in the way of how people really feel, and that is a pity. I think it is maybe that some people don't see 'reality TV' as the real world (although real people are involved) and they just see the people as cartoon characters who they latch on to as cyber hero's or something. They don't seem to view and respond to the individual HM's as they would to 'real' people in the outside world.
JMO, and the whole dynamics of that fascinates me.

Last edited by jet; 09-11-2011 at 01:00 AM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 01:21 AM #7

if that person had ****ed with me all series. told lies about me, slags me off behind my back. no i wouldnt make up with them
pegson123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 07:52 AM #8
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

It all depends on how many times that person has upset me.

I don't see much of a friendship with anyone who constantly falls out with me, whether I'm in the wrong or they are.
Old 09-11-2011, 07:59 AM #9
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Serious answer.

It depends on how well I know the person

It depends on whether I have previously respected the person

It depends on what their actions had been, that made then think they had to apologise

It depends on whether my own thoughts are if they are being genuine in their apology: or if they had a hidden agenda.

All things considered - I honestly am not saying this because I am an Aaron fan: I am saying it because I believe that Aaron is right - he doesn't like Jay, Jay has for weeks wound him up and caused him grief, Jay displays behaviours and manners that disgust Aaron, and for all of these same beliefs on a personal level; I would not feel an apology would make everything better: as I would be of the opinion that the apology was being done to make that person feel better about their own bad behaviour.

Sorry, but that's the way I personally would react too.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 08:19 AM #10

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Is the OP being serious? This is not an isolated incident, Jay has pulled a lot of crap on Aaron over the past 9 weeks. If anyone is fed up to the back teeth with someone, it's Aaron with Jay. He doesn't owe Jay a single thing, certainly not the "forgiveness" he's apparently seeking Why is Jay being allowed to harrass Aaron? Why not just keep his distance? Oh, but he can't can he, because his massive ego can't comprehend that Aaron doesn't give a flying ***** for Jay's opinions which are negated by his vile temper and intimidating threats.

I would not want anything to do with someone like Jay either, and having been on the receiving end of an abusive relationship I know from experience that such people are constantly "forgiven" which only serves to validate their behaviour and perpetuate it. Empty gestures of reconciliation mean nothing when we all know the true reason Jay is trying to get Aaron back onside.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:10 AM #11

I think if i was in the company of someone who was constantly moody and manipulated the house because of his moods and sullen behaviour i wouldnt really want to be bothered with them but would draw a line under it for the sake of the house.
Jay is the bigger person here as in he has tried repeatedly with Aaron.
I would have at least been civil for the last week so not to spoil it for others.
Ellen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 09:21 AM #12

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by angus58 View Post
Is the OP being serious? This is not an isolated incident, Jay has pulled a lot of crap on Aaron over the past 9 weeks. If anyone is fed up to the back teeth with someone, it's Aaron with Jay. He doesn't owe Jay a single thing, certainly not the "forgiveness" he's apparently seeking Why is Jay being allowed to harrass Aaron? Why not just keep his distance? Oh, but he can't can he, because his massive ego can't comprehend that Aaron doesn't give a flying ***** for Jay's opinions which are negated by his vile temper and intimidating threats.

I would not want anything to do with someone like Jay either, and having been on the receiving end of an abusive relationship I know from experience that such people are constantly "forgiven" which only serves to validate their behaviour and perpetuate it. Empty gestures of reconciliation mean nothing when we all know the true reason Jay is trying to get Aaron back onside.
Exactly,Angus couldn't have put it better myself

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:47 AM #13

Jay is an aggressor and a thug so I don't blame Aaron for wanting nothing to do with him.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 10:53 AM #14

Default Am I missing something?

OK, her's my question and sorry to go back over old ground, but this is bothering me.

I have been an Aaron advocate for the whole series which is why I am a little confused over the whole nomination saga which resulted in Faye's departure. Now I am not sure if everyone in the house and a lot of the public are missing something or am I?

Aaron decided not to go along with their idea in relation to the nominations because (he said) he didn't want Alex or Tom to be up, so he nominated Louise, fair enough I can understand Louise being a little upset by this. However following this, Aaron was baldly critised for his reasoning and then the nomination of Faye was blamed wholly on him.

What I don't feel that anyone has piced up on was why Louise made the choice she made. Louise actually gave the same reason as Aaron, but no one said a word, why? Also, she nominated Faye, why was this? I can tell you, because she knew she stood a better chance against Faye than Aaron, it was clear that she would not vote for Jay and I understand that, but I do feel that she got away with some very sneaky behaviour through all of that and allowed Aaron to take the brunt of the anger in the house. This leads me to think Louise is more clever than she acts, she is very sneaky and no one sees it.

So, in conclusion, am I missing something, or was Louise possibly more sneaky than Aaron over the nominations? I would welcome comments.

Did she really need to mention the value of those presents for Alex and Tom? No, and she didn't need to mention it the amount of times she did. I strongly suggest that everyone watches her closely, she is not all she seems!

As I said above, I have always supported Aaron, but I am sad to say that his
behaviour this week has disappointed me big time!

Last edited by Bigbird807; 09-11-2011 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Spelling
Bigbird807 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:04 AM #15
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:
BB12: Aaron
Love me or hate me!

Favourites:

You need to understand that we are only seeing a few minutes at a time of the whole situation - we have no idea what Jay (or Louise for that matter) have said or done and what has been edited out because BB are wanting to portray the situation in a certain light.

Aaron has said numerous times he doesn't like Jay - and I don't blame him they have nothing in common and their morals and feelings on life in general are completely different. Aaron is witty, funny, intelligent and articulate whereas Jay is just uneducated baffoon and has got through life being spoilt and the centre of attention wherever he goes. They have absolutely nothing in common, full stop.

Jay is the type of person that has gone through life having people admire him for his popularity, his thuggish nature and his stereotical male chauvanistic ways. He's not upset with what Aaron does, but it's more to do with the fact that he just can't understand why he can't get Aaron to bow down to him and like him or put him on a pedastal like everyone else does. This is blatently obvious by Jay's continous need to discuss Aaron with his little followers (wolfpack - Aden and Anton before and now Louise, Tom and Alex) and to try and get Aaron to talk about why he ignores him or feels the need to not like him.

Deep down Jay is an extremely insecure little boy who hides behind his muscles, tattoos, aggression and his sexual exploits as a front in order to hide his real feelings. I find it quite pathetic really and Aaron sussed him out on day 1.

Last edited by Marmalite; 09-11-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Marmalite is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:08 AM #16
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird807 View Post
OK, her's my question and sorry to go back over old ground, but this is bothering me.

I have been an Aaron advocate for the whole series which is why I am a little confused over the whole nomination saga which resulted in Faye's departure. Now I am not sure if everyone in the house and a lot of the public are missing something or am I?

Aaron decided not to go along with their idea in relation to the nominations because (he said) he didn't want Alex or Tom to be up, so he nominated Louise, fair enough I can understand Louise being a little upset by this. However following this, Aaron was baldly critised for his reasoning and then the nomination of Faye was blamed wholly on him.

What I don't feel that anyone has piced up on was why Louise made the choice she made. Louise actually gave the same reason as Aaron, but no one said a word, why? Also, she nominated Faye, why was this? I can tell you, because she knew she stood a better chance against Faye than Aaron, it was clear that she would not vote for Jay and I understand that, but I do feel that she got away with some very sneaky behaviour through all of that and allowed Aaron to take the brunt of the anger in the house. This leads me to think Louise is more clever than she acts, she is very sneaky and no one sees it.

So, in conclusion, am I missing something, or was Louise possibly more sneaky than Aaron over the nominations? I would welcome comments.

Did she really need to mention the value of those presents for Alex and Tom? No, and she didn't need to mention it the amount of times she did. I strongly suggest that everyone watches her closely, she is not all she seems!

As I said above, I have always supported Aaron, but I am sad to say that his
behaviour this week has disappointed me big time!

first of all. Welcome.

I have to say that I find your last sentence,completely contradicts the rest of your post - but let me explain. By that I mean: Louise HAS been far more conniving and sly, and has been for weeks (which many of us on here have stated time and time again)

Aaron who is in the house with her/them 24/7 clearly has noticed also: and that's one of the reason he HAS behaved as he has this week - which he has explained (to Jay and to Louise, in clips that are avail for us to see). hence why I am somewhat confused by your final sentence - as surely this explain the precise reason why Aaron is now so utterly hacked off with the pair of them..
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:12 AM #17
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmalite View Post
You need to understand that we are only seeing a few minutes at a time of the whole situation - we have no idea what Jay (or Louise for that matter) have said or done and what has been edited out because BB are wanting to potray the situation in a certain light.

Aaron has said numerous times he doesn't like Jay - and I don't blame him they have nothing in common and their morals and feelings on life in general are completely different. Aaron is witty, funny, intelligent and articulate whereas Jay is just uneducated and has got through life being spoilt and the centre of attention wherever he goes. They have absolutely nothing in common, full stop.

Jay is the type of person that has gone through life having people admire him for his popularity, his thuggish nature and his stereotical male chauvanistic ways. He's not upset with what Aaron does, but it's more to do with the fact that he just can't understand why he can't get Aaron to bow down to him and like him or put him on a pedastal like everyone else does. This is blatently obvious by Jay's continous need to discuss Aaron with his little followers (wolfpack - Aden and Anton before and now Louise, Tom and Alex) and to try and get Aaron to talk about why he ignores him or feels the need to not like him.

Deep down Jay is an extremely insecure little boy who hides behind his muscles, tattoos and his sexual exploits as a front in order to hide his real feelings. I find it quite pathetic really and Aaron sussed him out on day 1.
Great post. I think you're spot on there

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:21 AM #18
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Since Aaron felt that Jay and Louise's present buying was to curry favour with the public, I would think he thought Jay's apology was for the same reason and not genuine..he can be quite stubborn..but he usually has people fairly sussed
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 11:40 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
Jay is an aggressor and a thug so I don't blame Aaron for wanting nothing to do with him.
Strange that about a week ago he was hugging him in the garden then....JAY MAY HAVE PLENTY OF FAULTS, but Aaron has showed himself up this week. AGAIN , but worse.
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 12:11 PM #20

Quote:
Depends on what they had done.

However if someone in a group was ignoring me. I wouldn't get into a paddy about it and constantly bitch about them to the others in the group and threaten aggressiveness, as I know that would definitely affect the mood of the entire group. I would choose just to ignore the one person as well, thereby affecting only myself and the person concerned and not the entire group.
threedoggies is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:24 PM #21
I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

I love Big Brother

Favourites (more):
CBB8: Paddy

Quote:

100% agree with you, I would feel the same as Aaron is feeling & do the exact same thing as he doing by not speaking to Jay, Jay is been horrible to Aaron IMHO.

ON CHANNEL 5 - BRING BACK LF
BigBrotherfan4ever is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:25 PM #22

Quote:

The someone is Jay so I'd do EXACTLY what Aaron has done (right down to saying Holy Mackerel). If someone threatens me, and tries to intimidate me then they deserve the 'Allard-Morgan special'.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 02:50 PM #23

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

That's a load of bollocks,where does a person get the authority to know whether it was an empty gesture? If someone has had a bad experience they have no right to project their emotion on to another person that you catch a snippet on tv each night. Why does everything have to be expressed in absolutes,but only in your favourite H/M's favour?

Most of the posts on here are a good laugh and effect some hilariously funny replies,but on the other hand some people take it way to personal,it's a tv show ffs.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:21 PM #24

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary

Quote:
A lot would depend on the situation you had been placed in the first place I suppose.

Being slagged off, have people go behind your back, called names and threatened etc on national television is bound to provoke some kind of negative defensive response wouldn't you say?

If Mr McCray is deemed to be the better person for apologising for said acts and Aaron is a terrible person for not accepting then that's your view and I respect it.

Personally I would have told McCray to go and fk himself but that's just me.

Last edited by Becker; 09-11-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Becker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:34 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post

I can't believe what i saw last night on ch5 of BB, Jay what a temper Aaron won the day by keeping calm and out of it as did the others. The only reason he's like he is ,is because he's not in control and he hasn't got the wolf pack to back him. Shame but bullies are like that they don't do it alone there the cowards. The pack started the devision in the house anyway. the jokes so to speak is on him.
connie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
aaron, fans, question, serious