Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB12 Big Brother 12 started on Thursday Sept 9th 2011 on Channel 5 for a 9-week run. The series was won by Aaron. Tell us what you thought about the housemates and series in this forum.

Old 10-12-2011, 09:38 PM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
What a horrible girl she is
A horrible girl did something horrible to a horrible guy's horrible girlfriend. Me, I just think it's Karma innit.

Last edited by calyman; 10-12-2011 at 09:38 PM.
calyman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:51 PM #27
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
A horrible girl did something horrible to a horrible guy's horrible girlfriend. Me, I just think it's Karma innit.
Nicely put.

Think I actually like Alex a bit more now though So they lived with her 12 weeks and couldn't suss out her supposed character, what idiots JayLoo are If Alex was a different person in the house then she was playing the BB game at least I suppose, and not harming others whilst in there.

Funny thread though
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:56 PM #28
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:59 PM #29
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by calyman View Post
A horrible girl did something horrible to a great guy's lovely girlfriend
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:01 PM #30
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudolph View Post
Nicely put.

Think I actually like Alex a bit more now though So they lived with her 12 weeks and couldn't suss out her supposed character, what idiots JayLoo are If Alex was a different person in the house then she was playing the BB game at least I suppose, and not harming others whilst in there.

Funny thread though
Would seem that Aaron couldn't suss it out either, or any of them for that matter
Old 10-12-2011, 10:08 PM #31

Quote:
A horrible girl did something horrible to a great guy's lovely girlfriend
Something smells off here, no, it's just Jay and loo.....I wonder if Alex was wearing her new shoes?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:10 PM #32
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post

That piccy looks as though there is more chemistry between Alex and Tom, than there is between the newly engaged Jayloo...... Jay looks like he's jumped into the photo by accident!

Quote:
Would seem that Aaron couldn't suss it out either, or any of them for that matter
So? Surely that's the point of a gameshow? She played the game and she played it well: she got a £500 pair of Jimmy Choos out of Louise (who bought her them then bitched like hell about her minutes later).

Aaron said the same thing himself in the first week - it was a gameshow.

Contestants who enter BB, who take part in the show, and expect 'friends for life' relationships after the show ends and they leave the house, need their heads looked at.
Pyramid* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 10:13 PM #33
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
So? Surely that's the point of a gameshow? She played the game and she played it well: she got a £500 pair of Jimmy Choos out of Louise (who bought her them then bitched like hell about her minutes later).

Aaron said the same thing himself in the first week - it was a gameshow.

Contestants who enter BB, who take part in the show, and expect 'friends for life' relationships after the show ends and they leave the house, need their heads looked at.
So you agree that this:

Quote:
So they lived with her 12 weeks and couldn't suss out her supposed character, what idiots JayLoo are
Also applies to Aaron, and that he's an idiot too? Either they're all idiots or none of them are here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:16 PM #34
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Don't know what Aaron has to do with all this or the thread but Aaron had no problems with Alex in the BB house, and I think I do remember him saying though that he even suspected Alex of playing the game

Shall we get back on topic now then?

Last edited by Suze; 10-12-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 PM #35
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
So you agree that this:

Also applies to Aaron, and that he's an idiot too? Either they're all idiots or none of them are here
I didn't make the second comment that you have quoted. I don't have to agree with anyone else to have my own view.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:19 PM #36
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Don't know what Aaron has to do with all this or the thread but Aaron had no problems with Alex in the BB house, and I think I do remember him saying though that he even suspected Alex of playing the game
It's relevant to Alex's gameplaying and serves as a valid point of comparison. if Alex is indeed like Jay says then Aaron also had her wrong, he loved her in the house and he also seems to be not too happy about her not splitting the money. Therefore; Aaron is also an idiot
Old 10-12-2011, 10:21 PM #37
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I didn't make the second comment that you have quoted. I don't have to agree with anyone else to have my own view.
So why on Earth did you respond when clearly my post was addresing, and was relevant to Suze's comment, not anything that you said.

Anyway, it seems you are in agreement with me that
Quote:
Either they're all idiots or none of them are here
Old 10-12-2011, 10:22 PM #38
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:

Shall we get back on topic now then?
LOL... you have to laugh. A thread about Jay, Louise Alex and Tom - yet once again, it is spinned on its head (in the main, by Jay supporters) - and now has been thrown off topic to discuss Aaron instead

Ach: fair enough I guess. After all, Aaron did win the show. I'm as equally happy to discuss Aaron as I am Alex, Tom, Jay or Louise.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:24 PM #39
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
So why on Earth did you respond when clearly my post was addresing, and was relevant to Suze's comment, not anything that you said.

Anyway, it seems you are in agreement with me that
I responded because I chose to.

I'm not necessarily in agreement with your own quote, otherwise I'd have quoted it and said I agreed.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:25 PM #40
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
LOL... you have to laugh. A thread about Jay, Louise Alex and Tom - yet once again, it is spinned on its head (in the main, by Jay supporters) - and now has been thrown off topic to discuss Aaron instead

Ach: fair enough I guess. After all, Aaron did win the show. I'm as equally happy to discuss Aaron as I am Alex, Tom, Jay or Louise.
It's not that funny.. it's just putting things into context so as to draw comparisons and actually widen the focus of discussion, it would be stupid only to discuss Alex's gameplaying as though Jay was the only one affected by it
Old 10-12-2011, 10:25 PM #41
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
It's relevant to Alex's gameplaying and serves as a valid point of comparison. if Alex is indeed like Jay says then Aaron also had her wrong, he loved her in the house and he also seems to be not too happy about her not splitting the money. Therefore; Aaron is also an idiot
It's not relevant to the thread at all, it is those four being discussed, it is only relevant if is irking you that it shows JayLoo for the idiots they are I suppose. This thread is not about Aaron, if you believe him to be an idiot so be it, but the fact you pulled him up to an Aaron fan, just makes you look like you are trying to bait Aaron fans. Sorry that won't work with me you can think what you like of Aaron, BB12 is over, Aaron won it, so I really am not bothered that much any more, I just like discussing stuff still is all Aaron as I already said reckoned Alex amongst others were playing a game, but it never bothered him, he still found her ok. It was JayLoo who paid £500 for a present for someone they couldn't suss, not Aaron

I am not going to be drawn into baiting of us Aaron fans, so rant about Aaron all you wish, I shant join in

Last edited by Suze; 10-12-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:26 PM #42
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Where's the piccy of them gone?

I rather liked Jay having that "I'll quickly step into the frame here" pose.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:27 PM #43
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Where's the piccy of them gone?

I rather liked Jay having that "I'll quickly step into the frame here" pose.
He couldn't even be bothered to put his arm round his *ahem* wifey to be could he
Old 10-12-2011, 10:32 PM #44
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
It's not that funny.. it's just putting things into context so as to draw comparisons and actually widen the focus of discussion, it would be stupid only to discuss Alex's gameplaying as though Jay was the only one affected by it
I DO find it that funny, that Jay supporters/Non Aaron fans are the ones themselves who take the threads off topic in favour of discussing Aaron.

What Aaron has to do with Jay, Louise, Alex and Tom attending a PA event together, when he wasn't with them, beats me - nor what this has to do with Jay's tweets about Alex has to do with Aaron either, mystifies me also.

As I say though: if it's allowed to veer off topic in favour of making it about Aaron, I'm quite as happy to discuss Aaron instead.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 10-12-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:34 PM #45
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's not relevant to the thread at all, it is those four being discussed, it is only relevant if is irking you that it shows JayLoo for the idiots they are I suppose. This thread is not about Aaron, if you believe him to be an idiot so be it, but the fact you pulled him up to an Aaron fan, just makes you look like you are trying to bait Aaron fans. Sorry that won't work with me :d you can think what you like of Aaron, BB12 is over, Aaron won it, so I really am not bothered that much any more., I just like discussing stuff still is all Aaron as I already said reckoned Alex amongst others were playing a game, but it never bothered him, he still found her ok.It was JayLoo who paid £500 for a present for someone they couldn't suss, not Aaron

I am not going to be draewn into baiting of us Aaron fans, so rant about aaron all you wish, I shant join in
Like I said.. it's just putting things into context so as to draw comparisons and actually widen the focus of discussion, it would be stupid only to discuss Alex's gameplaying as though Jay was the only one affected by it. I'm sorry but it annoys me when people think that just because a housemates name isn't in the title of a thread he can't be discussed, and besides I'm using Aaron as a point of comparison to Jay.

Like you said BB's over so let's chill out and drop the accusations, I've never tried to bait Aaron fans, that would imply I'm trying to provoke and insult them in an abrasive and hostile manner which would just stupidly petulant, I was making what I considered to be a valid point and in a very reasonable way. I was hardly "ranting" and I also did not only talk about Aaron, I said "or any of them for that matter", I could try and argue that by quoting a post that was directed at me and going on about Jaylou being an "idiot" you were trying to bait me, but I won't say that because I know you weren't doing that.

You've made my post out to be baiting, angry, hostile and rude, which it wasn't at all, nor was it intended to come across that way

Last edited by MTVN; 10-12-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:37 PM #46
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
He couldn't even be bothered to put his arm round his *ahem* wifey to be could he
One would have thought that given it was a PA event, that he'd have at least tried to look all loved up with the woman he just got engaged to.

For me, this has Josie and JJ all over again. How long did that last - was just on the 6months mark after their mag deals/paid flat deal was up eh?
Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 PM #47
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
Like I said.. it's just putting things into context so as to draw comparisons and actually widen the focus of discussion, it would be stupid only to discuss Alex's gameplaying as though Jay was the only one affected by it. I'm sorry but it annoys me when people think that just because a housemates name isn't in the title of a thread he can't be discussed, and besides I'm using Aaron as a point of comparison to Jay.

Like you said BB's over so let's chill out and drop the accusations, I've never tried to bait Aaron fans, that would imply I'm trying to provoke and insult them in an abrasive and hostile manner which would just stupidly petulant, I was making what I considered to be a valid point and in a very reasonable way. I was hardly "ranting" and I also did not only talk about Aaron, I said "or any of them for that matter", I could try and argue that by quoting a post that was directed at me and going on about Jaylou being an "idiot" you were trying to bait me, but I won't say that because I know you weren't doing that.

You've made my post out to be baiting, angry, hostile and rude, which it wasn't at all, nor was it intended to come across that way
What though has Aaron really to do with the topic?

Aaron isn't the one bitching on twitter about Alex?

Aaron said he felt that Alex was also playing a game in the house - he wasn't that much of an idiot to chuck away £500 on a gift for Alex, a woman he'd only known in a very false environment - he was smart enough to NOT do that. How then can you compare idiocy levels - unless of course, it's in Aaron's favour given what I've just said here.

Last edited by Pyramid*; 10-12-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:47 PM #48
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
What though has Aaron really to do with the topic?

Aaron isn't the one bitching on twitter about Alex?

Aaron said he felt that Alex was also playing a game in the house - he wasn't that much of an idiot to chuck away £500 on a gift for Alex, a woman he'd only known in a very false environment - he was smart enough to NOT do that. How then can you compare idiocy levels - unless of course, it's in Aaron's favour given what I've just said here.
I've tried to explain, if you don't agree with my explanation than fine but I'm not going to repeat myself.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:56 PM #49
Pyramid*

Pyramid*

Quote:
I've tried to explain, if you don't agree with my explanation than fine but I'm not going to repeat myself.
Quote:
I read your explanation and it doesn't cover what I asked though.

Aaron clearly showed he was smarter - in the diary room, he voiced his thoughts that Alex was playing a game.

Aaron didn't fall into the 'buying friends' £500 gifts and then bitch about the person the gifts had been purchased for.

Aaron didn't fall into the same mistake of thinking that people in the house would be the same outside of the house - I recall him discussing this.

Aaron isn't on twitter slagging Alex off - Jay is, therefore if Aaron is affected by Alex's actions (gameplaying in the house), I'm not aware that he has intimated anything that could be compared to him also being 'affected' by her game playing.

How therefore can Aaron be used as a point of comparison, when there is nothing to compare with, to Jay?

Old 10-12-2011, 11:03 PM #50
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Because I believe he too was fooled by Alex's nice act, as shown by how highly he held her in regard and how dissapointed he seemed when he admitted that it doesn't look like the money's going to be split

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alex, car, jay, louise, pa, tom, travelling