Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 19-01-2012, 08:27 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Default So how many cowards **** themselves during the face to face noms.

According to the conversation natalie and nicola had a couple of nights ago when they said they would rather have frankie jumping about than romeo, it seemed to me they pooped a little in their rather ugly and probably clunge filled knickers when it came to it, perhaps taking the cowards way out and nominating michael or the twins instead of romeo.

And what was it with frankie, did nobody see his vote for natalie suddenly turn into one for romeo after romeo nominated him..

what the hell, there must have been some cheating going on. For a start nicola and gareth wern't hiding there boards from eachother..
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:38 AM #2

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

It's all very sneaky at this point but clearly Nicola and Natalie changed their minds pretty ****ing quickly once they knew the nominations would be live, maybe that's why Gareth said "let's vote the way we always do" that was a code against Michael and the twins. Im pretty sure in their minds once either Michael or the twins were out, they were gonna nominate the saved one against Romeo.

Frankie on the other hand is in it but he seems to be so loyal to Michael to nominate him, so he was gonna go against Natalie but since he saw his name on Romeo's chalkboard, he choose to nominate him to avoid the group rejection.
vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 08:45 AM #3
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Its because Romeo is "nice" and no one has had a joke with him so it is harder to nom him publically even though a lot wanted to.
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 09:28 AM #4
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
According to the conversation natalie and nicola had a couple of nights ago when they said they would rather have frankie jumping about than romeo, it seemed to me they pooped a little in their rather ugly and probably clunge filled knickers when it came to it, perhaps taking the cowards way out and nominating michael or the twins instead of romeo.

And what was it with frankie, did nobody see his vote for natalie suddenly turn into one for romeo after romeo nominated him..

what the hell, there must have been some cheating going on. For a start nicola and gareth wern't hiding there boards from eachother..
They said they prefer Frankie to Romeo, not that they wanted to leave. And anyways, the last few days with Denise and Michael clearly influenced everyones noms.
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 10:26 AM #5

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Martin Kemp
BB13: Adam

The only one who nominated with complete and utter honesty is Michael - he would have said the same in the diary room as he did face to face.

The rest are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites whose nominations would have been so differently worded in the safety and anonymity of the diary room.

5 Kings: 1 throne
Angus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 11:11 AM #6
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

They all pay lip-service to being upfront and honest, but only Michael had the courage of his convictions when it came to nominating.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 11:15 AM #7
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH95 View Post
They said they prefer Frankie to Romeo, not that they wanted to leave. And anyways, the last few days with Denise and Michael clearly influenced everyones noms.
No Natalie and Nicola clearly were speaking about noms and were confirming that each would nominate Romeo, their justification being that they liked a noisy house, and therefore would nominate Romeo over Frankie. At the end of the day, from their own perspective it was easier for the English HMs to nominate the Americans as in the real world they are unlikely to need their support, lets face it, whether they like her or not none of them want to nominate Denise as they want to be invited on Loose Women after they are booted out.

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 19-01-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 11:21 AM #8

Quote:

Good point picking up on the Natalie/Nicola thing. I hate the way that gang are allowed to manipulate the nominations. They would have pretty much got their wish if it had been a normal eviction (Twins vs Madsen). If that happens next, the show will die on it's arse. Who the **** wants to watch Denise, Natalie and Nicola sit around bigging themselves up?
Cynical is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 11:23 AM #9
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
Good point picking up on the Natalie/Nicola thing. I hate the way that gang are allowed to manipulate the nominations. They would have pretty much got their wish if it had been a normal eviction (Twins vs Madsen). If that happens next, the show will die on it's arse. Who the **** wants to watch Denise, Natalie and Nicola sit around bigging themselves up?
Very true. I really hope that doesn't happen
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:00 PM #10

Quote:

Well not really....there is an 'order' in there, as disclosed by Georgia last night. In terms of who goes next, its the twins, then Michael, THEN Romeo. Don't worry, the 'gang' would have got round to him next time. Cowards for sure....how would they have liked 14 nominations and being up twice in a row? Puts Georgia in another league to most of these spineless fools. Odd exceptions..Frankie and Romeo noming each other rather than michael....which would have been the easy way out..again.

Last edited by robb; 19-01-2012 at 12:05 PM.
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:04 PM #11

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
THIS, which is why I hope they open the lines to win tomorrow night, and I think they will, they won't just have two days of votes for to win, I see somebody going on Wednesday. Twins/Michael would be the worst nominations result since I can't even remember.
Black Dagger is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:16 PM #12
0_o

0_o

The majority of them are so bitchy when doing noms in secret...only michael did the same face to face. The rest tried to dress it up to be all 'oh I really like you and it was hard to pick' type crap when you just know if it was in the DR they would have had no problem
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:17 PM #13
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post
The only one who nominated with complete and utter honesty is Michael - he would have said the same in the diary room as he did face to face.
I believe Denise would have nominated the same two in the diary room too.
Visage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:18 PM #14
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

Natalie just covered up what she said by saying something nice first, then just went into bitching. Hate people who do that.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:20 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
The majority of them are so bitchy when doing noms in secret...only michael did the same face to face. The rest tried to dress it up to be all 'oh I really like you and it was hard to pick' type crap when you just know if it was in the DR they would have had no problem
Agreed....they thought the other housemates 'was missing their kids' lol.
YOU JUST knew THE TWINS AND MADSEN would get it from the others.....glad the twist threw a spanner in the works at least for one day.
robb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:22 PM #16
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb View Post
Agreed....they thought the other housemates 'was missing their kids' lol.
YOU JUST knew THE TWINS AND MADSEN would get it from the others.....glad the twist threw a spanner in the works at least for one day.
Yeah, did they give any reason for the twist?

I thought they would make out that it was because frankie cheated in his noms (I havent seen a thread on that actually...he changed his nomination from natalie to romeo when romeo nominated him) but it says nothing about that on FB...that I can see
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:27 PM #17
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:

I thought they would make out that it was because frankie cheated in his noms (I havent seen a thread on that actually...he changed his nomination from natalie to romeo when romeo nominated him) but it says nothing about that on FB...that I can see
I thought it'd be because it was a double tomorrow and otherwise they'd only have had two up, but I don't think it's ever been said
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:29 PM #18
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:

I thought it was odd how they changed the nominations to everyone who received a nomination, otherwise it would have been between the twins and Michael. It was like BB had plan b just in case the wrong housemates were up. Then I realised I was getting into some silly conspiracy theory and stopped breathing for a few minutes.

I also then assumed it was because Frankie had changed his nomination from Nat to Romeo.

They purposely showed Frankie's choices, knowing that he had changed it again to Romeo.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:30 PM #19
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
I thought it'd be because it was a double tomorrow and otherwise they'd only have had two up, but I don't think it's ever been said
Is it a double tomorrow ?

I hope so, that will be interesting.
Old 19-01-2012, 12:33 PM #20
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visage View Post

They purposely showed Frankie's choices, knowing that he had changed it again to Romeo.
I found that very odd, how they showed this and then didnt mention it or anything.

And also how they let his second nomination stand...when they knew he cheated
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-01-2012, 12:38 PM #21
R.I.P. Kerry

R.I.P. Kerry

Quote:
I found that very odd, how they showed this and then didnt mention it or anything.

And also how they let his second nomination stand...when they knew he cheated
Yes!

It's almost like they want to provoke a reaction from the public. Knowing how forums like TiBB dissect every move on the house..
Old 19-01-2012, 12:55 PM #22

When it's face to face noms they go for easy targets. It's like in BB11 I am sure some housemates would have voted for John James/Josie if it was in the diary room but face to face they were too chicken to do it!
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:57 PM #23

And I am glad that everyone is up apart from Gareth. Obviously the BB producer wants the Americans to stop in for longer

It must be a double on Friday surely.. I hope it is. Then after Friday night it should be a vote to WIN with 2 more people going out next Wednesday and the final 5 next Friday.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2012, 12:59 PM #24
0_o

0_o

One good thing though...c5 have clearly learnt from their mistakes.

Making them write down who they wanted to nominate...to avoid a bb12 type situation where they had to do it like 5 times until someone screwed up

Though with frankie doing what he did...in future they should use boards...and say the pens must be placed in the middle of the sitting room or something. Or at least call them out when they cheat
Quote:
Quote:
Old 19-01-2012, 01:06 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angus View Post

The rest are a bunch of cowardly hypocrites whose nominations would have been so differently worded in the safety and anonymity of the diary room.
Bojangles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cowards, face, noms