Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB9 Celebrity Big Brother 9 on Channel 5, was shown January 2012 and won by Denise Welch. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-01-2012, 08:44 PM #1

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Jackie
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 5: Jackie
BBUSA19: Jessica
Default Get Denise out!

What she did to Karissa was disgusting

Last edited by Flamingjoe; 23-01-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Flamingjoe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:46 PM #2
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

wtf

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:47 PM #3

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam

Favourites:
CBB 10: Julian Clary
BB13: Adam

Knitting Nana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:48 PM #4

Get them all out.
Xe1887 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:54 PM #5
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

without the women, this would be such a **** series

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:28 PM #6

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

The women have made this series, from the twins to Natalie, without them this show would have been a snooze fest.
vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:32 PM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

FROM FACEBOOK NOW ,still think twins can win ?????????????

Petsy Hughes And she cracks up about that and threatens to sue big brother!! Whatever luv!!
3 minutes ago · Like

Kevin Hudson We have all pulled someones pants down before!!! come on.....And the twins talking about Denice jumping in the hot tub with a 19 year old boy.....They jumped into bed with a 70 year old man!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago · Like · 2

Gabby Thompson Real Proud Of Frankie Sticking Up For Denise He's Changing Peoples Opinions About Him,But The Twins And Nicola Really You Get Paid To Show Your Body Off But Your Reserved Ok Hun ♥
3 minutes ago · Like · 3

Phoebe Taomee go frankie:"D felt sorry for gareth tho after one of the twins snappy comments/:
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Wunder Agota The Shannons were charged in January 2007 with aggravated assault after reportedly fighting with two others at a house party. They were put on probation and required to pay restitution.[7]

Karissa Shannon was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge in November 2007.[7] whe should copy paste it more times ...so it appears on telly :d
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Pat Corran made me laugh when she told frankie that denise should act her age getting into an hot tub with a 19yr old, she got no room talk she was the girlfriend of an 85yr old man when she was 19yr, and also i would like to know if it is true about the US been able to vote via facebook
2 minutes ago · Like

Denise Wigby Frankie was right in what he said ganging up on denise
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Robyn Feeney The twins were so right to be annoyed!! Denise had no right to pull her pants down like that! They have modelled underwear but that was their choice! Denise is crazy! Her and Nicola to go on Wed
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sharon Machell-Nunn Can't stand Denise, you're 50 luv not 20, grow up and stay off the booze, poor Tim and her boys
2 minutes ago · Like

Latoya Princess Perkins Good show tonight, BB. I was really entertained. You have a house filled with a whole lot of hot mess!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Daniel Rob Quinn Really... twins piss off back to where u came from .. oh and please do us all a favour..... and take that Drama Queen, Nicola with you !! Haa
2 minutes ago · Like · 2

Roxanne Ellis I love BB I get so much joke
2 minutes ago · Like

Celebrity Coach Trip 2012 Denise is not classy at all. It's one thing to make a living from being a glamour model, but it's another to keep getting your breasts out on reality tv. Good on Nicola and the twins for standing up.
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lauren Diane Bloor White the twins are pathetic! sueing big brother because they roll cameras? they really need look at them selves in the mirror and see reality and not the fake life they do, they think they are fantastic because they go on playboy mansion....
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Squires Denise should not of done that but she did say sorry straight away there was no neef to treat her like that i bet they would not speak to there mother like that and that was lovely of frankie what a good lad and nicola i dont even know why she was saying anything what did it have to do with her and she has made a show of herself in there she was all over frankie in the hot tub and she is married with kids she has no right calling anybody!
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynn Kerrigan Just finished watching CBB - I loved Nicola until tonight - now I think she's a b***h and the twins totally over reacted. I know Denise was wrong but two playboy bunnies moaning about showing a but cheek -seen worse at a swimming pool What was with all that ""i'm going to sue" "my management will sue"
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Carol Walker twins are false immature ,nicola is pathetic attention seeking,denise i think is losing the plot ,frankie is in shock ,gareth is great so is romeo and michael i dont know xx
2 minutes ago · Like

Helen 'Jarmeen' Clark Prima Donnas!
2 minutes ago · Like

Jane Hulse Omg...who the hell do them 3 think they are...hypacrits or what......agree frankie was right to stick up for denise hes not stupid he saw whats happened there...and i too am a little shocked at gareth, but to be fair he is only trying to keep the peace and he didnt stick up for nicola either ..(which she wasnt happy about) ha..! Unlucky nicola... You have more faces than the town clock.....!!!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Stu Webb we all know it is wrong to invade someone's personal space and pull their trousers down but please get some perspective, it was a joke, maybe a bad one but 'the twins' reaction was so holier than thou.......
about a minute ago · Like

Betty Boo About time denise let rip and shut the pair or big mouthed harlots up!!!

Jess Marie Louise Kilburn the twins are self obsessed egotistical arrogent freaks!

Katie Proud Mummy Malone POOR DENISE nicola & twins BOG OFF!!!

Lesley Ali Bryce anyone know were a can watch tonights missed full episode?

Dnineteen Seventythree Wow after reading these comments, I am ashamed to be a woman, how can women say another woman is over reacting that someone has pulled down her pants and exposing her underwear. This is a sad day to be a female.

Steph Wilmot Actually found it hillarious wat denise diid looool

Lynn Kerrigan aaaaggggg had't finished here's something I thought I'd never say - RESPECT to manky Frankie x

Pauline McRae feel sorry for denise, well done frankie, wasnt that keen on him, but he has went way up in my estimations telling then how it is

Kerry Thomas Truly hope the british public vote frankie to win x i love him from the x factor days and always knew he was just a misguided teen and cbb would show his true colours which as i expected are that he is a truly honourable lad who i would be proud to call my son VOTE FRANKIE X

Gemma Trask Nicolas a grown woman with kids yet she throws a tantrum up the stairs.. pathetic
about a minute ago · Like · 1

Lorraine Clare Lye Talk about over the top reaction, Denise didn't pull her knickers down her thong was still in place and nothing was exposed that she hasn't had out already remember the task when Jodie Marsh was in... Plus Denise did apologise as soon as she realised she'd taken it the wrong way they're just trying to get everyone to gang up on Denise. My respect for Frankie has gone up for the way he stuck up for Denise. Whilst I'm ranting I can't believe the way Michael acts towards Denise what is his problem he's loving the fact it's kicked off.

Sharon Shorey Denise felt clarissa's boobs and she did nothing so I guess denise felt she could go further! Denise is an older woman and should set an example BUT it doesn't excuse the twin for trying to get nominated for an oscar!!

Bryan Scott When I read that denise pulled her pants down this morning I stood up for the twins but then watched it tonight and was like is that it. When I read it I thought it meant she pulled her pants down to her ankles or something but I do stand by what I said about them being entertaining and what them in till the end but nicola I have hated her since the beining ever since she was a nasty cow to Natasha who I liked but everyone said nicolas was alright but happy to see everyone is catching up now.

Natalie Clayton Get the twins out ohh and Nicola too whilst your at it!!!!!!! Denise or Frankie to Win!

Nikki Niks Twins,reserved.....don't think so,doesn't appear that way if u look at google images of them. They just annoyed there wasn't any extra money in it for them. Nicola shouting poking her nose in where wasn't needed. Don't think Denise Ment to cause offence and apologized. Twins and Nicola out Wednesday please....

Daniel Rob Quinn Frankie or Denise to WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Seery Ps: peeps have gotta vote for anyone except twins and nicola.. Cause there maybe a few people who like them and if romeo for instance doesn't get as much he'll be outtt!!! Just a reminder..
a few seconds ago · Like

Glenys Lane get nicola out fake fake fake also them nasty twins please!!
a few seconds ago · Like

Rick Birch reserved, and the others have no respect.. but we were on playboy payroll and did full frontal. uuuummm
a few seconds ago · Like

Javier Luna feel the rage
a
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:41 PM #8

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

No more disgusting then the twins sucking cock on film and getting their gashes out for playboy.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:46 PM #9

big respect for Frankie - the twins should take note - he may be young but has shown how much more mature he is than them! he says it how it is! gareth is lovelly but Frankie is fab and funny! Frankie to win - gareth second - poor denise - why is it some people think once you turn a certain age you have to stop having fun? the twins were drinking shaking their butts and one of them pulled her own top up and flashed her boobs......all the twins were worried about was that they weren't paid extra for showing the line of their knickers - pathetic - Nicola is a fool - hopefully when she gets out she will be shown how 'backstabbing and two faced and evil the twins are! twins and micheal to go wednesday - keep nicola in so she has to 'suffer' the rest of the week on her own!
rubyshoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:48 PM #10
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel-lewis-1985 View Post
No more disgusting then the twins sucking cock on film and getting their gashes out for playboy.
They were getting paid for that Daniel BIG difference dirty sluts
Old 23-01-2012, 09:49 PM #11
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Denise crossed the line 3 times; first she goes and grabs Karissa's tits, then she yanks her trousers down, then Karissa lets her know she's not cool with it and then Denise goes to do it again! And then she lied about it!

She's a complete wreck who got owned tonight

Last edited by MTVN; 23-01-2012 at 09:50 PM.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:51 PM #12
-

-

feel sorry for denise myself
Fetch The Bolt Cutters is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:51 PM #13
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Denise made herself look ridiculous as she usually does when she's had a drink. The twins' reaction was extreme - they'd been drinking too - but Denise, in her sad effort to be one of the girls, took it too far.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:53 PM #14

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
FROM FACEBOOK NOW ,still think twins can win ?????????????

Petsy Hughes And she cracks up about that and threatens to sue big brother!! Whatever luv!!
3 minutes ago · Like

Kevin Hudson We have all pulled someones pants down before!!! come on.....And the twins talking about Denice jumping in the hot tub with a 19 year old boy.....They jumped into bed with a 70 year old man!!!!!!! HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago · Like · 2

Gabby Thompson Real Proud Of Frankie Sticking Up For Denise He's Changing Peoples Opinions About Him,But The Twins And Nicola Really You Get Paid To Show Your Body Off But Your Reserved Ok Hun ♥
3 minutes ago · Like · 3

Phoebe Taomee go frankie:"D felt sorry for gareth tho after one of the twins snappy comments/:
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Wunder Agota The Shannons were charged in January 2007 with aggravated assault after reportedly fighting with two others at a house party. They were put on probation and required to pay restitution.[7]

Karissa Shannon was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge in November 2007.[7] whe should copy paste it more times ...so it appears on telly :d
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Pat Corran made me laugh when she told frankie that denise should act her age getting into an hot tub with a 19yr old, she got no room talk she was the girlfriend of an 85yr old man when she was 19yr, and also i would like to know if it is true about the US been able to vote via facebook
2 minutes ago · Like

Denise Wigby Frankie was right in what he said ganging up on denise
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Robyn Feeney The twins were so right to be annoyed!! Denise had no right to pull her pants down like that! They have modelled underwear but that was their choice! Denise is crazy! Her and Nicola to go on Wed
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sharon Machell-Nunn Can't stand Denise, you're 50 luv not 20, grow up and stay off the booze, poor Tim and her boys
2 minutes ago · Like

Latoya Princess Perkins Good show tonight, BB. I was really entertained. You have a house filled with a whole lot of hot mess!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Daniel Rob Quinn Really... twins piss off back to where u came from .. oh and please do us all a favour..... and take that Drama Queen, Nicola with you !! Haa
2 minutes ago · Like · 2

Roxanne Ellis I love BB I get so much joke
2 minutes ago · Like

Celebrity Coach Trip 2012 Denise is not classy at all. It's one thing to make a living from being a glamour model, but it's another to keep getting your breasts out on reality tv. Good on Nicola and the twins for standing up.
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lauren Diane Bloor White the twins are pathetic! sueing big brother because they roll cameras? they really need look at them selves in the mirror and see reality and not the fake life they do, they think they are fantastic because they go on playboy mansion....
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Sarah Squires Denise should not of done that but she did say sorry straight away there was no neef to treat her like that i bet they would not speak to there mother like that and that was lovely of frankie what a good lad and nicola i dont even know why she was saying anything what did it have to do with her and she has made a show of herself in there she was all over frankie in the hot tub and she is married with kids she has no right calling anybody!
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Lynn Kerrigan Just finished watching CBB - I loved Nicola until tonight - now I think she's a b***h and the twins totally over reacted. I know Denise was wrong but two playboy bunnies moaning about showing a but cheek -seen worse at a swimming pool What was with all that ""i'm going to sue" "my management will sue"
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Carol Walker twins are false immature ,nicola is pathetic attention seeking,denise i think is losing the plot ,frankie is in shock ,gareth is great so is romeo and michael i dont know xx
2 minutes ago · Like

Helen 'Jarmeen' Clark Prima Donnas!
2 minutes ago · Like

Jane Hulse Omg...who the hell do them 3 think they are...hypacrits or what......agree frankie was right to stick up for denise hes not stupid he saw whats happened there...and i too am a little shocked at gareth, but to be fair he is only trying to keep the peace and he didnt stick up for nicola either ..(which she wasnt happy about) ha..! Unlucky nicola... You have more faces than the town clock.....!!!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Stu Webb we all know it is wrong to invade someone's personal space and pull their trousers down but please get some perspective, it was a joke, maybe a bad one but 'the twins' reaction was so holier than thou.......

Betty Boo About time denise let rip and shut the pair or big mouthed harlots up!!!

Jess Marie Louise Kilburn the twins are self obsessed egotistical arrogent freaks!

Katie Proud Mummy Malone POOR DENISE nicola & twins BOG OFF!!!

Lesley Ali Bryce anyone know were a can watch tonights missed full episode?

Dnineteen Seventythree Wow after reading these comments, I am ashamed to be a woman, how can women say another woman is over reacting that someone has pulled down her pants and exposing her underwear. This is a sad day to be a female.

Steph Wilmot Actually found it hillarious wat denise diid looool

Lynn Kerrigan aaaaggggg had't finished here's something I thought I'd never say - RESPECT to manky Frankie x

Pauline McRae feel sorry for denise, well done frankie, wasnt that keen on him, but he has went way up in my estimations telling then how it is

Kerry Thomas Truly hope the british public vote frankie to win x i love him from the x factor days and always knew he was just a misguided teen and cbb would show his true colours which as i expected are that he is a truly honourable lad who i would be proud to call my son VOTE FRANKIE X

Gemma Trask Nicolas a grown woman with kids yet she throws a tantrum up the stairs.. pathetic

Lorraine Clare Lye Talk about over the top reaction, Denise didn't pull her knickers down her thong was still in place and nothing was exposed that she hasn't had out already remember the task when Jodie Marsh was in... Plus Denise did apologise as soon as she realised she'd taken it the wrong way they're just trying to get everyone to gang up on Denise. My respect for Frankie has gone up for the way he stuck up for Denise. Whilst I'm ranting I can't believe the way Michael acts towards Denise what is his problem he's loving the fact it's kicked off.

Sharon Shorey Denise felt clarissa's boobs and she did nothing so I guess denise felt she could go further! Denise is an older woman and should set an example BUT it doesn't excuse the twin for trying to get nominated for an oscar!!

Bryan Scott When I read that denise pulled her pants down this morning I stood up for the twins but then watched it tonight and was like is that it. When I read it I thought it meant she pulled her pants down to her ankles or something but I do stand by what I said about them being entertaining and what them in till the end but nicola I have hated her since the beining ever since she was a nasty cow to Natasha who I liked but everyone said nicolas was alright but happy to see everyone is catching up now.

Natalie Clayton Get the twins out ohh and Nicola too whilst your at it!!!!!!! Denise or Frankie to Win!

Nikki Niks Twins,reserved.....don't think so,doesn't appear that way if u look at google images of them. They just annoyed there wasn't any extra money in it for them. Nicola shouting poking her nose in where wasn't needed. Don't think Denise Ment to cause offence and apologized. Twins and Nicola out Wednesday please....

Daniel Rob Quinn Frankie or Denise to WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Seery Ps: peeps have gotta vote for anyone except twins and nicola.. Cause there maybe a few people who like them and if romeo for instance doesn't get as much he'll be outtt!!! Just a reminder..
a few seconds ago · Like

Glenys Lane get nicola out fake fake fake also them nasty twins please!!
a few seconds ago · Like

Rick Birch reserved, and the others have no respect.. but we were on playboy payroll and did full frontal. uuuummm
a few seconds ago · Like

Javier Luna feel the rage
a
Yeah, yeah. We all know that the Facebook mob are simpletons and the equivalent of the BOTS audience but on a larger scale.

What's your point?
Old 23-01-2012, 09:54 PM #15
Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Piertotum Locomotor

Favourites:
BB14 USA: Britney

Denise needs professional help, the woman is mentally unstable. It's actually sad to watch.
Callum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:54 PM #16
Namaste

Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Yeah, yeah. We all know that the Facebook mob are simpletons and the equivalent of the BOTS audience but on a larger scale.

What's your point?
So, everybody who uses Facebook is a simpleton?

Sorry, I must giggle.
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:55 PM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Denise crossed the line 3 times; first she goes and grabs Karissa's tits, then she yanks her trousers down, then Karissa lets her know she's not cool with it and then Denise goes to do it again! And then she lied about it!

Not according to over 500 on facebook ,she pulled her trousers down ONCE
Old 23-01-2012, 09:57 PM #18

Favourites (more):
CBB 12: Charlotte Crosby

Favourites (more):

OK, Denise did pull her trousers down, but when she realised she over stepped the mark, she apologised, yet the twins couldnt let it drop and had to be whiney little bitches about it and make up such a fuss over nothing, whichever twin it was isnt "quiet and reserved", no she didnt get in a hot tub with a 19 year old, but then again, frankie didnt get in bed with an 85 year old. people need to stop judging denise for her age, yes what she did was wrong, she apologised, and the only person that stuck up for her was frankie which is why she deserves to win. I also think that tonight has shown Nicolas true colours, nicola wasnt even involved with what denise did, but as usual tried to make it about her by raising her voice and being abusive, she looked even more of a bitch when she got told by denise and instead of arguing back, she kicked up a fuss saying she wanted to leave then went and bitched further with the twins in the DR, nicola can not win this series, she is vile.

P.s. those saying she tried to pull her trousers down again, even the bitchy twin said something like "you gestured like you were going to do it a 2nd time", gestured, she didnt do it, she learnt from the first time, but the bitchy twins tried to make her out to be worse than she is
g17m is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:57 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

OK, Denise did pull her trousers down, but when she realised she over stepped the mark, she apologised, yet the twins couldnt let it drop and had to be whiney little bitches about it and make up such a fuss over nothing, whichever twin it was isnt "quiet and reserved", no she didnt get in a hot tub with a 19 year old, but then again, frankie didnt get in bed with an 85 year old. people need to stop judging denise for her age, yes what she did was wrong, she apologised, and the only person that stuck up for her was frankie which is why she deserves to win. I also think that tonight has shown Nicolas true colours, nicola wasnt even involved with what denise did, but as usual tried to make it about her by raising her voice and being abusive, she looked even more of a bitch when she got told by denise and instead of arguing back, she kicked up a fuss saying she wanted to leave then went and bitched further with the twins in the DR, nicola can not win this series, she is vile.

P.s. those saying she tried to pull her trousers down again, even the bitchy twin said something like "you gestured like you were going to do it a 2nd time", gestured, she didnt do it, she learnt from the first time, but the bitchy twins tried to make her out to be worse than she is
g17m is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 09:59 PM #20
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

LAST FEW COMMENTS OF OVER 1,800 COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK

Mary O'shaughnessy think it was ridiculous.. Denise is a fun loving woman.. twins and nichola are drama central.. nick should of stayed out of it..
5 minutes ago · Like · 4

Debbie Freemantle TWINS TO WIN a lady should act like a lady and through out both the twins and Nicola have kept their dignity Denise has acted like a frustrated drunk following Michael around totally lost all respect for her and yet on day one I wanted her to win now I have seen what she really like I will never see her the same again I will only ever see drunken mutton slapper
5 minutes ago · Like · 3

Stephen Morgan Get the twins out if they win it's a FIX
4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Rachel Lagos Dnineteen sssshhh your just getting your knickers in a twist cause your a yank come on now admit they are vile people they love themselves and have no care or consideration for others!!! Frankie FTW!!!!!!!
4 minutes ago · Like

Danny Lambert twins think theyre god , two faced , manipulative ,hypcorites , denise is a nutjob , nicola is the most pathetic human being to set foot in there , controlled by others , two faced aswell , frankie , gareth and mike speak theyre mind love them
4 minutes ago · Like

Mandy Wilson I feel sorry for Denise, she's always used as a scapegoat for every situation. I think she's full of fun and seems a right laugh! To use mental health problems as an excuse to put someone down is disgusting and big brother should be setting a better example, that its just as bad as an racial remarks or fist fighting!
4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Tony Rumpunch I love Nicola & the twins. Good on em for standing up to that sort of trashy behavior.
4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Razvana Babar Butt Romeo and Gareth are massive wimps but good on Frankie.
4 minutes ago · Like · 2

Angharad Walker Twins * nicola *
4 minutes ago · Like

Simone Watson ‎@pamela she tried but was over talked by The drunk Denise . No matter what Twins and Nicola are entertaining. Denise is just far too gobby after a drink! She is embarrassing! Nicola is no different to what she said she would be! How boring would it be to watch Denise, she is everything I detest in a woman. Hope she is out next!
4 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shazzadaz Iwillnotgiveuphope Harris frankie to win, so proud of him for saying what he did to nicola,
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Hayri Cemmedo Big Brother? maybe u should consider changing ur name to BOOBS & BUMS...
3 minutes ago · Like

Nicola Michelle Whitworth Why didnt they let Nicola out the silly drama queen.........
3 minutes ago · Like · 2

Rosaline Morville ‎..just a shame denise cant have a drink without causing kaos and more kaos cant wait for the outcome of all this..A BB that will be talked about lots and lots...x
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Shazzadaz Iwillnotgiveuphope Harris twins and nicola to be kicked oot on wednesday,
3 minutes ago · Like · 3

Mado Barber Team Denise and Frankie ♥
3 minutes ago · Like · 2

Stelly Babyy i love micheal
3 minutes ago · Like

Zarozina Lipsett Dnineteen Seventythree Thats what ive been trying to say. Sadly i havent written it eloquently as you.
2 minutes ago · Like

Daniel Flitton Can't stand the twins and that Nicola
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Linda Cawley Kearns another person saying it ...BUT i never thought id say this but FRANKIE to win the twins dont mind getting naked as long as there gettint paid for it...BI***ES
2 minutes ago · Like

Dave Field just heard the twins are up for an oscar..pair of slappers
2 minutes ago · Like

Carolyn Gray-Slicer Yes, Denise was wrong to pull Karissa's pyjama trousers down, but if I'm not mistaken she apologised for it as soon as she realised it was wrong. What really upset me was the way Nicola got involved, she's such a bully, ready at the first chance to jump on the bandwagon with the twins who are horrible enough on their own, thank you very much. Frankie got it bang on, well done chap for sticking up for your friend and your principles!
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Simone Watson Bb will keep in twins because they are entertaining, they are great reality tv, love it!
2 minutes ago · Like · 1

Jane Newton i recon the twin (have no idea which one )deserves an oscar what a performance and as for nicola i too would have been pissed off with her over the letters from home cos lets face it she was only concerned what her husband wass thinking over hot tub behavior denise is just plain enjoying herself too much
2 minutes ago · Like

Steve Jones I just searched images google !! what the twins straight lased thats a understatement appy days but still get them out of bb......
2 minutes ago · Like

Victoria Evans OMG there was no flesh to be seen...think twin was rarther putout by showing these disgusting pants lol afterall shes shown loads more but i guess shes not being paid to show much on bb....as for nicola get a grip love self self self she soon ditched Den as soon as nat went out cause she thinks there going to win! GO GAR !!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Emma Louise Chamberlain She never pulled her pants down she just pulled on them! U didn't see anything!! Game playing from the twins! They over reacted! And Nicola isn't right in the head! When she watches tonight she will be embarrassed!!!
2 minutes ago · Like

Jayne Scott Keiran Lewis, you obviously don't know that Americans call trousers, pants. A quick google would tell you that.

Shirl Davies Maybe big brother should play 'I'm a Barbie Girl' as the housemates wake up tomorrow! X

Karen Sennett sum1 shut nicola up, shes loadin the gun n cant just drop it. Big brother shud put a gag in hers n the twins gobs.

Dnineteen Seventythree ‎@rachel lagos I am not an american, i am a bahamian

Nicki Kiely they call trousers pants in america, your getting confused keiron, and denise didnt know if she had anything on underneath, so was in the wrong.

Deb Graham go Denise go ...twins go home and nicola you are also a drunken disgrace get a life wench

Petsy Hughes http://g.mynet.com/i/62/49184_0.jpg wow Nicola!! Lol

Diana Greenfield Frankie 2 win, gr8 respect 4 him 2nite

Rachel Stead denise or frankie 2 win!

Charmaine Frend TWINS & NICOLA TO BE EVICTED on weds.... if theres any justice lol there both vile girls like 3 peas in a pod

Ruth Yarwood Get michael and the twins out they are so mean and horrible! Poor frankie being shouted to
a few seconds ago · Like

Simone Watson Agree with you @Debbie freemantle .
a few seconds ago · Like

Hilary P Smith The twins say they don't make a living from nudity yet if you google the twins, most of their pictures are of them semi or totally naked (not including the playboy shoot) They are famous for showing their goods and sleeping with a dirty old man, yet they have the audacity to take umbrage at a sillly drunken joke! They are liars and hypocrites who must think the public are brainless enough to believe that they only did one naked shoot. Denise is not perfect but she is honest and a decent human being- it was horrible to see her bullied by three professional slappers.
a few seconds ago · Like

Rachel Lagos Nicola has no dignity!!! She has children and she acts like that wow one loud mouthed dragged up yob don't forget the butt licking part!!!!!
a few seconds ago · Like

Zoë Brooks Nicola and the twins are trashy without taking their clothes off
a few seconds ago · Like

Bex Woods Karissa " I'm a classy bird ..."...yeah love I'm sure good old Hef wud agree ...#wotajoke...
a few seconds ago · Like
Old 23-01-2012, 10:00 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyFantastic View Post
So, everybody who uses Facebook is a simpleton?

Sorry, I must giggle.
You need to read Facebook. The majority of comments are justifying Denise exposing Karissa just because there are images of Karissa online showing her arse.
Old 23-01-2012, 10:02 PM #22
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post

Was this before or after one of twins showed her tits?
Old 23-01-2012, 10:02 PM #23

I dont understand why she feels the need to flash her or anyone else's bits ,it's bizarre behaviour.I feel sorry for her she definately has a problem .Denise plays the victim very well .
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:04 PM #24
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Was this before or after one of twins showed her tits?
So because one Twin flashed her bra it gives Denise the go ahead to grope the other one?
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:06 PM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Not according to over 500 on facebook ,she pulled her trousers down ONCE
Yes she pulled them down once. She also attempted to once after being told not to.

The 2nd attempt is on the clip you kept linking to in your threads.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
denise