Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

View Poll Results: Who showed themselves in the best light in the Diary Room?
Deana and Becky 98 88.29%
Deana and Becky
98 88.29%
Arron and Conor 13 11.71%
Arron and Conor
13 11.71%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 PM #26
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Well obviously the girls were in the right, I don't think there's any denying that Arron and Conor are two silly little boys, but from what I've seen this week they seem to be contributing a lot and it'd be very stupid to want them out or indeed to have them evicted.

Remember we're trying to cause conflict, not prevent it.
The eviction of 1 of them will completely shake the house. And remember 1 will stay with Caroline, Shievonne and Ashleigh all stepping up as bitches, especially Caroline she will have a meltdown.

tbh I LOVE Lydia and Benedict, and Chris, and they were huge characters, but the drama has continued with other HMs emerging with loads of potential.

The casting has been great. I do think Sara and Luke A are a bit too pointless though, as much as I like them.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:00 AM #27

Well that was the final nail in their coffin,what a disgrace,how anyone could justify or excuse them for their behavior tonight or support them,is beyond me.
Their both a poor excuse for a man,their parents must be very proud....
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:12 AM #28
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I agree it wasn't nice to see,I also think the guys were wrong too however I have seen females sit on the floor by choice in previous BBs. I do think that the girls should have been offered the seats, they could have sat on the sides of the chair,it may well be that they didn't want to sit alongside the guys though,these people really dislike each other.

While it would be my way certainly to have offered the girls the chair, it still does amaze me slightly that people think still that women should always have the seat and men stand or go on the floor.
Its good manners for a man to offer his seat to a lady who may have to stand or sit on the floor .... obviously
kistar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:13 AM #29
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo View Post
The Superb Six fighting against Evil Jords and his forces of evil
Will be embarrassing when I beat you all

Old 06-07-2012, 12:18 AM #30
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kistar View Post
Its good manners for a man to offer his seat to a lady who may have to stand or sit on the floor .... obviously
So, I said that and said 'I' would but I still ask why in this day and age is it expected that it always happens that way.
Why should it be that men always have to sit on the floor or stand for women,most of my female friends prefer and choose to be on the floor and they wouldn't automatically expect to be offered seats anyway.

I would offer them a seat but I have actually on public transport offered my seat to a woman who fired back,''I am perfectly capable of standing''.

Good manners goes 2 ways not just one way.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:20 AM #31
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

I know its hard to stop supporting a HM youve liked for ages but sometimes they just become to ***** and irritating and vile. Let them go.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:21 AM #32

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jords View Post
Will be embarrassing when I beat you all
Not really bothered as long as Luke S, Lauren or Arron win.. if Deana wins i suppose that will make it 1-1 though after Lord Aaron's victory

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:23 AM #33
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I know its hard to stop supporting a HM youve liked for ages but sometimes they just become to ***** and irritating and vile. Let them go.
No, my loyalty isn't as shallow as that.
Once I give it,even though I may not approve or agree with some actions of people,I still hold onto what I have formed as an overall opinion of them and don't turn away on whims.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:29 AM #34

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Aaron

TBH I was quite neutral on Arron until this week. He's really gone off the deep end though since he got nominated.

And he WAS giving Deana the finger behind her back almost as soon as the tape rolled. Any nasty comments Deana has EVER made have been in response to nastiness from Arron et al. I have never seen her instigate an argument.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:42 AM #35
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozMan View Post
TBH I was quite neutral on Arron until this week. He's really gone off the deep end though since he got nominated.

And he WAS giving Deana the finger behind her back almost as soon as the tape rolled. Any nasty comments Deana has EVER made have been in response to nastiness from Arron et al. I have never seen her instigate an argument.
Are you watching what I am, she overheard a bit of his conversation with another housemate, nothing to do with her though, then she ran off to tell Benedict a totally false account of the conversation to make bother for Arron.

When Arron was pulled up by Benedict, Arron explained it totally and gave the accurate account of what he'd actually said, which if needed the other housemate he was talking to could have confirmed it.

Once it was all sorted, Deana kept quite that she had been the one who ran to tell Benedict, she has nevr owned up to it or apologised yet, the woman is rotten not to the core but from the core.

Add to that all her plotting and scheming aginst him behind his back from the first week with Lydia and you get a bit of the reason he cannot stand her, just as she cannot him either.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:47 AM #36
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Are you watching what I am, she overheard a bit of his conversation with another housemate, nothing to do with her though, then she ran off to tell Benedict a totally false account of the conversation to make bother for Arron.

When Arron was pulled up by Benedict, Arron explained it totally and gave the accurate account of what he'd actually said, which if needed the other housemate he was talking to could have confirmed it.

Once it was all sorted, Deana kept quite that she had been the one who ran to tell Benedict, she has nevr owned up to it or apologised yet, the woman is rotten not to the core but from the core.

Add to that all her plotting and scheming aginst him behind his back from the first week with Lydia and you get a bit of the reason he cannot stand her, just as she cannot him either.
1) Arron implied that Benedict was boring, Deana just didnt beat around the bush, remember her and Bene were on the same side of course she was gonna say something. This is all backed up when Arron admits to Benedict that yes he did find the convo boring so I see no debate point here.
2) Arron has plot and schemed too, infact him Luke S and Conor were the first to start it until Lyds found out.

I remember on launch you saying youre going to support Arron because he looks like a close family member or friend (cant remember) I really do hope this is not the reason. But Im not gonna argue with ya Joey.

Last edited by Jords; 06-07-2012 at 12:47 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 12:58 AM #37
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
1) Arron implied that Benedict was boring, Deana just didnt beat around the bush, remember her and Bene were on the same side of course she was gonna say something. This is all backed up when Arron admits to Benedict that yes he did find the convo boring so I see no debate point here.
2) Arron has plot and schemed too, infact him Luke S and Conor were the first to start it until Lyds found out.

I remember on launch you saying youre going to support Arron because he looks like a close family member or friend (cant remember) I really do hope this is not the reason. But Im not gonna argue with ya Joey.
He didn't Jords, he said he had just had a conversation with Benedict that he thought was boring, he added that Benedict was really intelligent,too intelligent for him.

It was Deana who then went to Benedict and said that Arron had said Benedict was boring,leaving out the fact that he had said he found the conversation with Benedict boring.
I have watched that 5 times. he said the conversation was boring, not Benedict and then also added that Benedict was really intelligent.

A stark contrast to Deanas edited version.

I said on launch night that Arron looked like one of my cousins and that my cousin was glad he was in,that I had already had him on the phone saying he wants him kept in.

I however,make my own choices,at that time and for 2 weeks afterwards Luke S was my favourite housemate.
I have though found overall, not all the time, Arron to be entertaining to me,I am no ones poodle, I make my choices as to favourites from what I see and who entertains me the most,it just so happens Arron does,it has nothing to do with if he looks like one of my family, ironically he does,it does just so happen that near all my family that vote are in fact voting for Arron though.

I don't really get your point however,what had that to do with Deana trying to cause bother with her total inaccuracies as to Arrons conversation with someone else and not her.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM #38

I thought all 4 of them in the diary room was hilarious. They were like annoying brothers and sisters to each other. I thought Aaron and Conor were funny with their little sarcy expressions and taking the piss. Deana's face in disgust was a picture.
Beastie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:03 AM #39

Shockingly Arron was worse than Conor in DR.
In fact when Arron gave his first ' finger ' Conor had
good grace to look a bit stunned.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:06 AM #40
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
I thought all 4 of them in the diary room was hilarious. They were like annoying brothers and sisters to each other. I thought Aaron and Conor were funny with their little sarcy expressions and taking the piss. Deana's face in disgust was a picture.
Oddly enough, the people I watched it with and others who I have spoken to on the phone thus far tonight near all say the same as you.
Thanks from me anyway for the light hearted post,it was badly needed.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:15 AM #41
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastie View Post
I can see why youd have that opinion if you looked at it as a snapshot but taking everything into consideration what happened before the DR entry and what followed its so much more than harmless sibling-like rivalry.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:25 AM #42

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Becky and Deana! now this whole thing is gonna blow up on Arron once Conor leaves, cos Becky is gonna tell all to Scott, Lauren, Sara, Luke A and Caroline, the whole clip was awful.
vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:22 AM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
I think Deana and Becky came across well in the Diary Room, the lads showed themselves up to be pathetic cretins. Also it shows their attitude to women that they were sat in the hair while the girls sat on the floor.

Conor is vile full stop but Arron was worse tonight, sticking fingers up to the girls behind their backs. Complete idiot.

Glyn on BOTS has just commented on the girls sitting on the floor. Gareth Thomas also said that Conor is a horrible man.

Any man that champions these twats ought to be ashamed, its hardly a nice attitude and doesn't reflect well on yourselves.

Vote in the poll.
maybe youre need to name call the guys is abusive and a tad sexist and maybe it shows you may in fact be the real cretin
rinkydinkpanther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 02:49 AM #44

All this BS about the girls sitting on the floor...so what? I thought we were in an Equal age now? All the "real men" crap needs to stop. Granted Conor & Arron weren't exactly being polite or mature, but chalk it up to them as individuals, not as representatives of an entire gender. The misandry on the main show, BBBOTS and the forums needs to stop.

/get all four of 'em out.

Last edited by hideki; 06-07-2012 at 02:50 AM.
hideki is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:20 AM #45

Exactly this thread is the usual misandry anti male dumb sexist bile women have gotten away with for years...terms like man up ??? Meaningless sexist drivel..the women have spouted way more vile and far more abuse, calling adam a gorilla, calling all young men liars, stupid, moronic, mocking men who are overweight, mocking even their penises etc etc what have the guys done? Nothing.these guys are harmless and youre making them out to be escaped convicts , get a life you disingenuous hypocrites
rinkydinkpanther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:31 AM #46

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

You don't spout 'vile', you spout 'bile'.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:17 AM #47

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Jasmine Waltz

I hope Becky and Deana go and tell all the other housemates how they acted.
Dislike: Aaron, Simon
Rawrbear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 AM #48

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites:
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kate* View Post
I think Deana and Becky came across well in the Diary Room, the lads showed themselves up to be pathetic cretins. Also it shows their attitude to women that they were sat in the hair while the girls sat on the floor.

Conor is vile full stop but Arron was worse tonight, sticking fingers up to the girls behind their backs. Complete idiot.

Glyn on BOTS has just commented on the girls sitting on the floor. Gareth Thomas also said that Conor is a horrible man.

Any man that champions these twats ought to be ashamed, its hardly a nice attitude and doesn't reflect well on yourselves.

Vote in the poll.
what utter sexist drivel, why is this a big deal? should the girls automatically get to sit in the chair because they're girls and the boys have to sit on the floor because they're boys? you sound like the type of woman who expects a man to give up his seat for you on the bus simply because he's a man, doesn't sound like equality to me, oh wait that's right you only want equality when it suits you

Last edited by coolface; 06-07-2012 at 10:23 AM.
coolface is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:22 AM #49

Conor's reaction afterwards when he heard Deana was crying after that episode in the diary room.......

"Comforting Deana in the bedroom, Scott remarked: “It’s just disgusting how they’re being. Don’t worry about it, people will see.”

The message was relayed to Conor in the living area, who remarked: “Good, I’m ******ing glad.”
Gizmo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:29 AM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by WozMan View Post

yeah deana knew what he was doing so you cant blame her for snapping at him, arron blew any chance he had with that if it wasnt for conor hed probably be gone, they both came off horribly
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
diary, lads, lasses, room