Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 16-07-2012, 02:05 AM #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
To be fair though Deana was TOTALLY in the wrong in that argument. She keeps banging on about the whole 'D and B comment' but read in context to the conversation Luke and him were having he wasn't saying 'vote for them, cause they were both immune that week, he was merely speculating who he thought would have been up had the blues won that final task for the DR' Other than that hes never told anyone to vote for anyone except in that first week when it was allowed. Hes made it quite clear he hates her which is why others know hes clearly going to vote for her, but actually beyond that hes never said what Deana thinks he has. The same way Luke S has never told anyone to vote for Luke A (despite what Luke A thinks)
100% true good work
rinkydinkpanther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 02:10 AM #27

Quote:
To be fair though Deana was TOTALLY in the wrong in that argument. She keeps banging on about the whole 'D and B comment' but read in context to the conversation Luke and him were having he wasn't saying 'vote for them, cause they were both immune that week, he was merely speculating who he thought would have been up had the blues won that final task for the DR'

Other than that hes never told anyone to vote for anyone except in that first week when it was allowed. Hes made it quite clear he hates her which is why others know hes clearly going to vote for her, but actually beyond that hes never said what Deana thinks he has. The same way Luke S has never told anyone to vote for Luke A (despite what Luke A thinks)
Not sure what you're talking about, but there was no Luke involved in that conversation. He and Caroline were trying to co-ordinate who to nominate if they won, while Ashleigh hung on every word. It began with Conor saying he knew which 2 should be up, then Caroline saying, but I don't think your two are the same as my two, so he told her his two so they'd be on the same page. There's nothing vague about it.
Indy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 02:14 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy View Post
Not sure what you're talking about, but there was no Luke involved in that conversation. He and Caroline were trying to co-ordinate who to nominate if they won, while Ashleigh hung on every word. It began with Conor saying he knew which 2 should be up, then Caroline saying, but I don't think your two are the same as my two, so he told her his two so they'd be on the same page. There's nothing vague about it.
yes it was with caroline but thats not the main issue, deana jumped in at the deep end and accused him a step too far to tonight, she also didnt show remorse for her own nominations chat, she was being a hypocrite and i didnt like the way she was stalking after connor insulting him and goading him for an argument....she is just looking for argument and then self pity and tears, personally i find that behaviour just as nasty as connor losing his rag and raising his voice...
rinkydinkpanther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 03:09 AM #29

Lets face it.Deana is only housemate that can stand up to conor, the rest are just straight pussy thinking that themselves are gonna win the show.Luke A won't do **** because he is female n trying to stay low.Adam enjoys laying back n chillin. Lauren just wants her fags n bacon. Carolina won't be bother because she is friends with both conor n deana. Ash doesn't have a brain. Sara to scared and emotionally weak to handle conflict. Becky is turning into carolina. Scott well hes just scott.Luke A can actually challenge scott but hes to busy thinking he's going to win n also hes to buddy buddy with conor. Big brother should just throw in benadict for the day n let him destroy conor
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 04:19 AM #30
fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall
CBB14: Gary

fur sure

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Alicia Douvall

Quote:
To be fair though Deana was TOTALLY in the wrong in that argument. She keeps banging on about the whole 'D and B comment' but read in context to the conversation Luke and him were having he wasn't saying 'vote for them, cause they were both immune that week, he was merely speculating who he thought would have been up had the blues won that final task for the DR'

Other than that hes never told anyone to vote for anyone except in that first week when it was allowed. Hes made it quite clear he hates her which is why others know hes clearly going to vote for her, but actually beyond that hes never said what Deana thinks he has. The same way Luke S has never told anyone to vote for Luke A (despite what Luke A thinks)
The rule break was before the final task for the diary room, which is why they ended up losing that task. And I personally don't see anything wrong with Deana "banging on" about the D&B comment, because she only brought it up once Conor got angry about her rule break (which tbh I would probs get angry at too). And with what Big Brother read out I could understand how D or B would think that he's trying to influence nominations. He might not have meant for it to come out in an influential manner, but if it was said about me, I would think it was.
Old 16-07-2012, 05:58 AM #31

Favourites:
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites:

Stop twisting the story folks, the D & B comment was said to makesure they are on the same page and vote together. It is that simple.

And Deana doesnt goad, she genuinly wants to know whats his beef with her.
Old 16-07-2012, 06:18 AM #32
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Why can't she just accept that he doesn't like her? He's staying away from her. That's a very wise move!
Old 16-07-2012, 06:27 AM #33

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Oh please!!!!!!!
So it's OK for a 'man' (and i use that term loosely) to be repeatedly aggressive and constantly bully a woman but the minute she's seen to be 'whinging' (in your mind!) she's the cause of all problems in there.
That's a ridiculous thing to say, but then that's becoming your speciality!
Men arent what they used o be, quite sad.
Old 16-07-2012, 06:31 AM #34

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Why can't she just accept that he doesn't like her? He's staying away from her. That's a very wise move!
But he talks about her constantly and she wants to know why in order to stop it. The same way conor went into damage control with scott and becky. So he can but she cant? I think she is trying to speak to him but he sees red whenever shes around. It has to do with the nomination on day 1 and BBs reprimand after the rant. Both bad things that have happened to him, he blames her and this is why he hates her.
Old 16-07-2012, 06:35 AM #35
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yayita View Post
But he talks about her constantly and she wants to know why in order to stop it. The same way conor went into damage control with scott and becky. So he can but she cant? I think she is trying to speak to him but he sees red whenever shes around. It has to do with the nomination on day 1 and BBs reprimand after the rant. Both bad things that have happened to him, he blames her and this is why he hates her.
The best thing they can do is stay away from each other. If i hated someone i wouldn't want them near me either.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:42 AM #36

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 10: Mike ‘The Situation’

I don't think anyone needs to speak up for her, she can handle those situations pretty well, but if we were to name the reasons...

Caroline - Won't interfere since her nature isn't a face to face confrontation, besides the fact that she actually likes both of them (I still can't understand that at all).
Ashleigh, Luke S - They dont really care for Deana.
Becky, Scott and Sara - I think these three feel intimidated by Conor.
Luke A, Adam and Lauren - They don't wanna be the main group targets and since they assume Deana is popular outside they don't fear she will be in danger if she gets nominated.
vortex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 08:28 AM #37
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
Lets face it.Deana is only housemate that can stand up to conor, the rest are just straight pussy thinking that themselves are gonna win the show.Luke A won't do **** because he is female n trying to stay low.Adam enjoys laying back n chillin. Lauren just wants her fags n bacon. Carolina won't be bother because she is friends with both conor n deana. Ash doesn't have a brain. Sara to scared and emotionally weak to handle conflict. Becky is turning into carolina. Scott well hes just scott.Luke A can actually challenge scott but hes to busy thinking he's going to win n also hes to buddy buddy with conor. Big brother should just throw in benadict for the day n let him destroy conor
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 08:34 AM #38
thankyou sir alex

thankyou sir alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
I think it's fear. I would be petrified of him in the house.
15 years ago gypsy id have been scared too but now as someone pushing 30 id destroy the cunny funt . Dont let anyone intimidate you ever
Old 16-07-2012, 08:37 AM #39
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex View Post
I don't think anyone needs to speak up for her, she can handle those situations pretty well, but if we were to name the reasons...

Caroline - Won't interfere since her nature isn't a face to face confrontation, besides the fact that she actually likes both of them (I still can't understand that at all).
Ashleigh, Luke S - They dont really care for Deana.
Becky, Scott and Sara - I think these three feel intimidated by Conor.
Luke A, Adam and Lauren - They don't wanna be the main group targets and since they assume Deana is popular outside they don't fear she will be in danger if she gets nominated.
I think thats a good summary actually.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 08:52 AM #40
thesheriff443

thesheriff443

its about loyalty and trust and there is none in the house!
to use a saskia classic line
its dog eat dog.
thesheriff443 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:29 AM #41

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Starting a post with tbf and then just being completely biased & wrong. How ironic.
dathadiguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:33 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinkydinkpanther View Post
yes it was with caroline but thats not the main issue, deana jumped in at the deep end and accused him a step too far to tonight, she also didnt show remorse for her own nominations chat, she was being a hypocrite and i didnt like the way she was stalking after connor insulting him and goading him for an argument....she is just looking for argument and then self pity and tears, personally i find that behaviour just as nasty as connor losing his rag and raising his voice...
Certainly if you twist things a certain way & apply an extreme view to it then yes you could say that.
dathadiguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:34 AM #43
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):
Got any chocolate?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by GypsyGoth View Post
I think it's fear. I would be petrified of him in the house.
I can understand that! He doesn't scare me.... i've met worse them him in my past, i've known scarier women lol i'd have no trouble letting him know what i thought of him but like i say i do understand why people would be scared!

Don't buy the sun!!
Gillian-73 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:40 AM #44
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

He is intimidating, that wild eyed crazy staring smile thing he does every now and again.........Freaky!!
I am hoping deana,scott and sara have a go when they are pissed that would be funny.
Old 16-07-2012, 09:41 AM #45
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:

The whole conversation between Conor and Caroline was them scheming over collaborating with their nominations, making sure they were all singing from the same hymn sheet. It was not an innocent discussion. If it was so innocent, why were they speaking in hushed tones, and why did he refer to Deana and Becky as "D and B"? But anyway, now the onus has been taken off Conor by Becky; the fat girl trying to ingratiate herself with the cool kids by spilling the beans on Lauren "grassing" by effectively grassing herself. I think they all forget that Big Brother is watching all the time, and the fact that Lauren told BB about the "D and B" conversation is neither here nor there.

Last edited by Livia; 16-07-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:45 AM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz2k2 View Post
You just lost all respect and credibility.

Last edited by billy123; 16-07-2012 at 09:51 AM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:46 AM #47

Quote:

This.

Deana was wrong but no surprise that is that getting overlooked...............
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:50 AM #48

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzy View Post
He is intimidating, that wild eyed crazy staring smile thing he does every now and again.........Freaky!!
I am hoping deana,scott and sara have a go when they are pissed that would be funny.
..... and the manic, high pitched, forced laugh
Old 16-07-2012, 09:50 AM #49
Focus

Favourites (more):

Focus

Favourites (more):

Conor was BLATENTLY trying to influence noms that why he coded "D and B" thats so obvious but eh Conor fans wont view it as that.

Jords is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 09:59 AM #50

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
The whole conversation between Conor and Caroline was them scheming over collaborating with their nominations, making sure they were all singing from the same hymn sheet. It was not an innocent discussion. If it was so innocent, why were they speaking in hushed tones, and why did he refer to Deana and Becky as "D and B"? But anyway, now the onus has been taken off Conor by Becky; the fat girl trying to ingratiate herself with the cool kids by spilling the beans on Lauren "grassing" by effectively grassing herself. I think they all forget that Big Brother is watching all the time, and the fact that Lauren told BB about the "D and B" conversation is neither here nor there.
Exactly. It was influencing of nom's. The targets were Deana and Becca.

As for the other guff the poster said about Conor never saying anything about nom's, rubbish! His apologists are forgetting the 'spam' coded discussion to get everyone to nominate Deana.

Even Scotts nominations of Conor included the fact that Conor tries to influence nom's to target first, Lydia and Deana and then Deana and Becca.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
speak