Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Closed Thread

Old 23-07-2012, 12:58 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB 11: Speidi
CBB 10: Julian Clary

Favourites (more):
Default Do anti-Deana fans have a favourite housemate?

I ask because I've noticed in all the Deana haters that they don't seem to have a favourite, that they don't really create threads about other HMs arguing their case or even speak about other HMs, they only seem to thrive off hating Deana. They don't talk about much other than Deana, which is fine, but there's no love for another HM, it is one long endless smear campaign feeding off little scraps and trivialities, based on their beliefs that we're all deluded and braindead, that boring, manipulative, dull, loud, sneaky, two-faced naive Princess Deana is in fact not the most perfect human being in the world. They are showing us the light and we are stubbornly shielding our eyes.

Which is fine, what irks me is the absence of such obsessive vigour being channelled towards a HM they actually do like. But: Do they have a HM they like?
Old 23-07-2012, 01:08 AM #2
User banned

User banned

They're so obsessed with Deana that they've probably forgotten the existence of other housemates
So no.

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 23-07-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 23-07-2012, 01:08 AM #3

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Favourites:
BB13: Arron

Would vote then realised your op is predudiced, so no thanks.
Old 23-07-2012, 01:17 AM #4

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

1. There is no vote
2. It's 'prejudiced'
Old 23-07-2012, 01:19 AM #5
Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

Focus

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
DOI 2018: Kem Cetinay

A few of them like to bend Conor into a better light that he well and truely isnt in.

Old 23-07-2012, 01:50 AM #6
how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

how i'm feeling now

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

It's mostly people who are barely even watching this series and clearly don't know what's going on.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:30 AM #7
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

It is probably because just about all the other housemates are more likely nearer being their favourites and Deana their least.
If a thread is about Deana only then there is little point in talking about others.

I for instance avoid Deana's fan club thread like the plague because I don't care for her, other threads asking questions as to her or opinions of her I will go on obviously.

Also as to threads where Deana v another housemate/s,I will go on likely to say what I think and maybe defend the other housemate/s in question.
I have watched this whole series and all the others too, I support many of the housemates this year and do have a favourite,I have also had a favourite evicted too.

Generalising about most people not likely watching really or having a favourite and just being anti Deana is not a fair comment in my view.
Also do people make threads as to a housemate,(I don't think they do), only for to get always positive comments and praise heaped on the housemate.
If that was the case then such people would only post in fan club threads for Deana or any other housemate they like.

The reason Deana is being talked about is because she does divide opinion, anyone who says a single thing against her gets hammered,while she is presented as a Saint and most other housemates are labelled as irrelevant and insulted far worse than Deana gets from those who don't care for her.

No one is perfect,Deana is as far away from being perfect as anyone else,if I like someone I will say so and defend them, if I don't I will also say so but taking great care never to go onto fan club threads and certainly not Deana's like some tried to do and did with Arron's fan club on here to make negative comments.

Perhaps when threads are made as to Deana if it is believed she shouldn't be criticised or that anyone should dare to dislike her then maybe 'positive comments only' should be added to the thread title,if it's allowed to be that is.

Last edited by joeysteele; 23-07-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:34 AM #8

I'm a Conor supporter

Old 23-07-2012, 09:41 AM #9
baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Whoever is against Deana really.

Old 23-07-2012, 09:42 AM #10

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

i think the ott hate by some is just plain crazy, when there is some really truely awful and boring people in that house that deserve it more. if you dont likeher fine but comon there's far more to hate about some of the others. get your guns out balance it out a bit.
its target pratice and there's more than just deana standing in line.
Old 23-07-2012, 10:00 AM #11
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Wouldn't really say I'm an "anti-Deana fan", I don't particularly like her as a housemate and think she is very overrated on here, but I'm more a supporter of Conor, Adam and maybe now Luke S and Caroline than I am a "hater" of Deana, she isn't even my least favourite in there, not quite anyway
Old 23-07-2012, 10:41 AM #12

Obviously you dont read any threads about other housemates other than Deana because you would find that peoplewho may not like your favorite do indead have their own. So just to simplify it under your own specific thread I will tell you mine.
I liked Lauren....she showed the strength eventually to not be the victim...she had so much hostility from other HM's mainly based on jealousy...she was bitched about more than any other HM but in the end just ignored them and saw herself as a better person. She cried a lot at first but then rose above it.
I also like Luke A... what a good bloke he is...lacking much confidence he now has had the recognition and respect of the public to fight back against tedious shallow and selfish people.
...finally I like Adam...nice decent guy who is trying to make amends for his past.

I dont hate Deana... she is decent but has not done much. Even though she has formed an alliance with my favorites unlike them I would not trust her loyalty when it comes to the crunch...I might be wrong but thats how I feel. She has not done much and has not 'grown' in the house. Her views on men and money are somewhat shallow and I do not want her to win.

I think its unfair to label anyone who does not support your fave...or insinuate that we are obsessive....because your tireless support of her makes you equally as 'obsessive'.
Old 23-07-2012, 10:48 AM #13

Why do Deana fans feel the need to label people who dislike her as haters? it's actually quite insulting.

And just because people dislike her or don't have her as a favourite doesnt mean they are "anti-Deana".

Seriously give it a rest with the us against them mentality its getting pathetic now.
Old 23-07-2012, 10:53 AM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Why do Deana fans feel the need to label people who dislike her as haters? it's actually quite insulting.

And just because people dislike her or don't have her as a favourite doesnt mean they are "anti-Deana".

Seriously give it a rest with the us against them mentality its getting pathetic now.
Well said Josy.........
Old 23-07-2012, 10:56 AM #15

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:

i think any label only applies to those who turn every thread into a deana hate one and dont mention anybody else.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:05 AM #16
User banned

User banned

Quote:

There are forum members (like yourself) who I wouldn't call 'Deana-haters' because, yeah you dislike her, but that's as far as it goes.

But then you have people who do not shut up about her and try to turn every thread into an Anti-Deana thread, and call her fans brainwashed. They're not even Deana-haters, they're Deana-obsessives.

Last edited by Me. I Am Salman; 23-07-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:05 AM #17
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

Oh yes ,Im a Luke A ,Adam fan ,I love nice people ,and people who would win BB on MERIT ,as it should be
Old 23-07-2012, 11:07 AM #18
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Well said Josy, this happens on McCann twitter too, anyone who questions their actions get labelled a hater, when the only thing I hate is lies, conning the public and fake people, its childish ,but it keeps them happy ,bless them
Old 23-07-2012, 11:08 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
User banned

Favourites (more):

This thread would have been a great thread if the OP had have left the question as it was but no, he decided to promote Deana as the best thing since sliced bread. It is unfortunate that people that brand others as Deana haters, actually are just as bad because they are fanatics that wont let anyone have a view against her which is, as Josy rightly says, just as bad as being a Deana hater.

I am not a Deana hater and yes I am an Adam fan, but I dont really hate Deana if truth be known. My gripe against her is that, on her side personally, she represents all that I hate in her type. She plays the victim and loves the mantle of what the race card thing affords her. That kind of attitude will keep the race and oppression of blacks going for ever.

On the other side of things, my hatered is pointed directly at BB themselves for grooming her for victory using everything I hate as their stock weapons. It is they that need to be sh.t on from a great height because they have forced people like me into the limelight and with that they have indirectly caused me to dislike Deana and dis her to get at the real villians Big Brother and their usless bunch of wankers that have decided this year to disect our guilty pleasure and turn it into a media circus with racial and empathetical undertones and for what, so they can appease Ofcom and the Pc brigade.

If something isnt broken dont fix it. If they had not have pushed Deanas story, we would all be shagging eachother over Becky, Luke s and caroline. Deanas story has pushed these muppets into the background and for the first time oin BB history we might get someone like *******e into the finals. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:08 AM #20
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Well said Josy, this happens on McCann twitter too, anyone who questions their actions get labelled a hater, when the only thing I hate is lies, conning the public and fake people, its childish ,but it keeps them happy ,bless them
You said you hate Deana.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:12 AM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
This thread would have been a great thread if the OP had have left the question as it was but no, he decided to promote Deana as the best thing since sliced bread. It is unfortunate that people that brand others as Deana haters, actually are just as bad because they are fanatics that wont let anyone have a view against her which is, as Josy rightly says, just as bad as being a Deana hater.

I am not a Deana hater and yes I am an Adam fan, but I dont really hate Deana if truth be known. My gripe against her is that, on her side personally, she represents all that I hate in her type. She plays the victim and loves the mantle of what the race card thing affords her. That kind of attitude will keep the race and oppression of blacks going for ever.

On the other side of things, my hatered is pointed directly at BB themselves for grooming her for victory using everything I hate as their stock weapons. It is they that need to be sh.t on from a great height because they have forced people like me into the limelight and with that they have indirectly caused me to dislike Deana and dis her to get at the real villians Big Brother and their usless bunch of wankers that have decided this year to disect our guilty pleasure and turn it into a media circus with racial and empathetical undertones and for what, so they can appease Ofcom and the Pc brigade.

If something isnt broken dont fix it. If they had not have pushed Deanas story, we would all be shagging eachother over Becky, Luke s and caroline. Deanas story has pushed these muppets into the background and for the first time oin BB history we might get someone like *******e into the finals. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN.
This is exactly how it was about Shilpa and last year Madsen ,I would like to bet the fanatics who dont think Deanas **** smells are last years Madsens fans
Old 23-07-2012, 11:15 AM #22
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salman! View Post
There are forum members (like yourself) who I wouldn't call 'Deana-haters' because, yeah you dislike her, but that's as far as it goes.

But then you have people who do not shut up about her and try to turn every thread into an Anti-Deana thread, and call her fans brainwashed. They're not even Deana-haters, they're Deana-obsessives.
If it wasnt for YORKIES like you, thse so called haters wouldnt see the need to bite back, would they, you guys are just as bad.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:21 AM #23
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
If it wasnt for YORKIES like you, thse so called haters wouldnt see the need to bite back, would they, you guys are just as bad.
What is a yorkie?
Old 23-07-2012, 11:23 AM #24
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Every year the forum majority choses one hm8 out as "poor,picked on" and then they all jump on the bandwagon ,not wanting up upset other members and scared they wont get chosen in the"fav member poll" It like they darent rock the boat,I dont give a stuff about being a "fav forum member" I speak my mind ,I choose who I like/dislike and defend or speak my mind on them ,this is what a forum is really about, this show should never be watched when wearing rose tinted glasses as it distorts what is really happening ,last years fav was Madsen and Twins, and God help you if you said anything wrong about them you were pounced on (Look at me Im defending your fav ,please vote me to be a fav forum member) childsih IMO and Im not keen on being childish I prefer to be honest,as for being "OBCESSIVE" I dont think so ,I have a home and a lovely family, im not Billy No mates who has nothing in their lives apart from Bb and this forum

Last edited by chuff me dizzy; 23-07-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Old 23-07-2012, 11:24 AM #25

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

And then the name-calling begins.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
antideana, fans, favourite, housemate