Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB13 Big Brother 13 started June 5th 2012 on Channel 5, and was won by Luke A. Discuss here.

Old 01-08-2012, 10:23 AM #26
xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

xo

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Dani
Survivor 34: Andrea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bojangles View Post
I wonder what her reaction would have been if Conor had said it.She would probably have laughed and that would have been that.She is just being a cow because it was an outsider that said it.
You are so right... she would have then probably made a joke about her weight and said how happy she is..
Old 01-08-2012, 11:41 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
I don't support Becky, think she can be quite malicious and over the top however I think people are being quite stupid.

Just because Becky says she is happy about being fat and doesn't care what people say, it doesn't mean that's how she actually feels or doesn't make it acceptable for people to make rude comments about her weight..

Even if she doesn't care it's not for others to comment so Luke A is in the wrong and I don't see how people can try to stick up for him with, 'yh but becky dunt care she sed tht she is happi bein fat so it dnt matta?xx' It's just stupid.
Why is Luke A wrong? I for one am tired of tip toeing around people who want to be victims when they are nothing of the sort. Luke A was making a comparison about Becky's level of respect and he got it spot on.
I am left wondering why her family and friends are so upset about a comment when they obviously don't care enough to discover the underlying reasons for eating so much.... hiding food under her bed while others don't have any decent food, her mental well being or the consequences to her health.
If "it's not for others to comment over obesity" then no doctors needed for them right? No medical research needed to help them right? No comedians making 'fat' jokes right?
Becky is a nasty piece of work who need more people to tell her like it is.

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Last edited by Moreen; 01-08-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Moreen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:08 PM #28
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
BB13: Lauren
BB12: Tom
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):

There was a weird extract a while back where becker was saying insults to herself in the mirror. No one else was in the room and when someone came in she looked embarrassed and stopped. It was very odd. I wonder what the psychologist would make of her saying horrid things to herself?
Big Brother Cartoons uk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:10 PM #29

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

Favourites:
BBUSA17: John

But she's horrible and has bitched about others behind their backs and has caused them to feel upset too. I don't feel bad for Becky in the slightest. Vile character

Last edited by Marc; 01-08-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:13 PM #30
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moreen View Post
Why is Luke A wrong? I for one am tired of tip toeing around people who want to be victims when they are nothing of the sort. Luke A was making a comparison about Becky's level of respect and he got it spot on.
I am left wondering why her family and friends are so upset about a comment when they obviously don't care enough to discover the underlying reasons for eating so much.... hiding food under her bed while others don't have any decent food, her mental well being or the consequences to her health.
If "it's not for others to comment over obesity" then no doctors needed for them right? No medical research needed to help them right? No comedians making 'fat' jokes right?
Becky is a nasty piece of work who need more people to tell her like it is.

"The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem
It's a fair point, gps do indeed tell us to respect our Bmi all the time. What's the difference? Also people forget he never said it to her. He said it about her. Yes anything can be aired at anytime but they forget this in the course of a 24 hr day. Becky was not hurt by the comment till her sister revealed it. The person responsible for hurting Bucky is thus her sister. When people stir this is the result. They hurt the people they care about.

Last edited by Big Brother Cartoons uk; 01-08-2012 at 12:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:18 PM #31
R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

R.I.P Kerry x

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Patsy Kensit
Apprentice 2014: Roisin

The Becky threads are getting quite boring. She really doesn't deserve this much attention
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 PM #32

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

If she was insecure... I'd get her reaction.

But she's clearly happy about being fat, it's her gimmick, she shovelled burgers into her gob in her VT, she's a mess.
Black Dagger is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:26 PM #33
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):
Fun caricatures

Favourites (more):

I think we should remember she is still a teenager and cut her some slack. I am no fan but she is a kid, all said and done. Some people take longer to mature.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:28 PM #34

shes just fake.
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 02:43 PM #35
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

she happy whithy her weight
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:03 PM #36
Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

Stellar all-star line up

Favourites (more):
BB18: Raph
BBCanada 5: Karen

I would be on Becky's side if she hadn't claimed previously that she "Doesn't care what people say about her weight" (Paraphrasing), as far as I'm concerned from saying that she has shown that she is either playing it up now, was playing it up in her VT, or quite possibly, both.
Tregard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 03:14 PM #37
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I don't support Becky, think she can be quite malicious and over the top however I think people are being quite stupid.

Just because Becky says she is happy about being fat and doesn't care what people say, it doesn't mean that's how she actually feels or doesn't make it acceptable for people to make rude comments about her weight..

Even if she doesn't care it's not for others to comment so Luke A is in the wrong and I don't see how people can try to stick up for him with, 'yh but becky dunt care she sed tht she is happi bein fat so it dnt matta?xx' It's just stupid.
I think that some of us standing up for him are a little more literate than you're giving us credit for there...

Becky stuffs her face all the time. She's said she's stolen food, eats in secret, has a pocket in her knickers for sweets (ewwwwwww) and is obviously a very greedy girl. She is obsessed with food, but more than that, she positively promotes her sickeningly unhealthy lifestyle. Consequently she is morbidly obese through her own actions. And now no one is allowed to make any kind of mention of the fat issue in case she gets insulted?
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:50 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrother12 View Post
she happy whithy her weight
Given the fact that she gets agitated and annoyed every time someone makes a comment on her weight, surely this should tell you that she isn't.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:01 PM #39
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redway View Post
Given the fact that she gets agitated and annoyed every time someone makes a comment on her weight, surely this should tell you that she isn't.
well peopel keep saying about her weight in ther house
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM #40
totally exotic always....

totally exotic always....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Hatface View Post
As we have seen, Conor can pretty much say whatever vile invective he likes, show no remorse whatsoever, and still be the best friend of everyone in the in-crowd.

Luke A's regret for the BMI remark was appropriate and still shows him in a better light than the likes of Conor and Caroline (the latter in particular - some of her comments about Adam and Luke A make the BMI comment pale in comparison). There was also an ironic element of karma in it, as Becky must have known she got off very lightly for her pilfering. I suspect if the others HMs knew what sin she was actually "absolving", they would not have considered painting smiles on everyone to be an aqequate recompense.

i dont believe hes sorry for one minute....sorry it got out and she found out about it, but not sorry he said it....he could have said a dam sight worse i guess...but if you make remarks about people and they find out you take what comes with it....i should imagine he has had to deal with loads of 'comments' in his time....so maybe he should think twice before trying to be clever.....i dont like him and i dont like all the bloody crying in the diary room...big boys dont cry !!!! get a grip and take it like the man you are trying to be !
Old 01-08-2012, 06:29 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother Cartoons uk View Post
I think we should remember she is still a teenager and cut her some slack. I am no fan but she is a kid, all said and done. Some people take longer to mature.
This has been an interesting talking point during the current BB: Caroline, Becky and others using their age as a defence or an excuse. Both their problems, I think, are that they've had far too much slack cut to them already. The two of them have behaved like dreadful little children despite being 20 and 19 respectively. They've long been old enough to be able to vote, have sex, join the army, do jury service and have children. These are women, not girls and certainly not children. They need to grow up, get a grip and stop their revolting habits like giving food nick-names and using baby-talk while spewing venom. They need less slack and more self -discipline

Last edited by halfacrown; 01-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.
halfacrown is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:41 PM #42

Quote:

It's never nice to make comments about someone's physique so would it be wrong to call Arron or Luke S or Conor 'fit' just because of the way they look, After all they can't help it if they are well built, exercise and eat healthily. Yet on many forums there have been numerous comments about them being so gorgeous. I feel very sorry for them to have to suffer all this attention just because of the way they look and care for themselves it must surely have a very damaging psychologocal effect But such is their fortitude of charcater that they can suffer these slings and arrows and rise above. I feel sure that they have looked at Becky's physique and thought how much like her they would love to be. Imagining the heaven it must be to stuff their faces and watch the pounds pile on; feel the cholsterol levels increase with every mouthful. Oh it would be so heavenly for them. Along with them Deana, Sara and Ashleigh could all regularly tuck into plates of fish and chips for breakfast, lunch and dinner with gay abandon. They wouldn't have to suffer boys telling them they are attractive/beautiful/gorgeous. How tirsomely insulting must all that be.
Sertius is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:00 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrother12 View Post
well peopel keep saying about her weight in ther house
Because by putting herself in the house she's welcomed herself to views on her, whether you like them or not. It's that simple.

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:03 PM #44
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Your also forgetting that she called Chris a fat, ugly blob, so she shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:07 PM #45

Okay I really can't be bothered to read most of the replies because the first sentences are really pathetic. I know that Becky can be malicious which I said in the original post and I know she has said stuff about others, that's not the point. Whether she has called anyone else fat or insulted anyone else it does not make sense at the fact people on here think it would be okay for people to insult her just because she is happy to make fun of herself or says she doesn't care. I think you are all misinterpreting my point.
Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:09 PM #46
Banned

Banned

dont know wat "BMI" SAGA IS ALL ABOUT LUKE A LESBIAN WITH A DEEP VOICE MEANT BECCKY IS A "BITCHY MORANIC IGNORAMUS"
javmctaff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:12 PM #47
Banned

Banned

The CHAVS BECKY N ASHLEIGH R JEALOUS OF DEANA LEAST SHE GOT BIT OF CLASS
javmctaff is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:16 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brother Cartoons uk View Post
She's nearly 20, and if she is to young to recieve criticism then make it that only 20 year olds onwards can go on the show.

KRO!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:21 PM #49

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Okay I really can't be bothered to read most of the replies because the first sentences are really pathetic. I know that Becky can be malicious which I said in the original post and I know she has said stuff about others, that's not the point. Whether she has called anyone else fat or insulted anyone else it does not make sense at the fact people on here think it would be okay for people to insult her just because she is happy to make fun of herself or says she doesn't care. I think you are all misinterpreting my point.
I think many of us will not feel sorry for hypocrites, which Becky is a hypocrite.

KRO!
Old 01-08-2012, 09:41 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
I think many of us will not feel sorry for hypocrites, which Becky is a hypocrite.
I'm not really trying to stick up for Becky cause I don't like her that much. If it had been any other housemate I would have said the same. Just because someone says they don't care about their weight, their sexuality, a bald patch in their hair, literally anything.. it doesn't give anyone else permission to insult them.
Scream is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
becky, fat, happy