Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 06-08-2013, 11:08 PM #1

Default Gina's bare-faced lies about Charlie's reasons for telling Hazel to control emotions

I think we all know who the manipulators in the house are and who the biggest liars are, IE Gina and Dexter.

Gina making out that Charlie is a manipulator when she knows full well she has never manipulated anyone and all she's done recently is s*ck up to Gina and Dexter to make sure she isn't picked on by their supporters and voted off, was a f disgrace.

Gina saying that Charlie telling Hazel that she should control her emotions was manipulative was a disgrace.Gina knows that the opposite is true, that Charlie was protecting Hazel because Gina knows and Charlie does because of her cozying up to Gina and Dexter recently that if anyone speaks up against Gina and Dexter then their supporters will block vote anyone who dares stand up to to them off.

That's why Charlie told her to control her emotions so she wasn't outspoken against Gina and went the way of others who have before because Charlie knows that the supporters of the 2 scum bags in the house who are really cowardly bullies as Gina and Dexter have always known the others couldn't stand up for themselves and just had to take it,

that's why Sam and Sophie have stayed quiet till near the end because if anyone had stood up to the scum bags then their supporters would block vote them off as happened with Sallie,Jemima, and Callum.

A situation was created early on by voting off the loud outspoken good people like Sallie and Jemima that meant the other good ones left were trapped as Gina and Dexter knew and that they couldn't speak back or they would be picked off and block voted off too.That to me is entrapment and bullying.

Ans Gina's boyfriend saying Charlie is a manipulator is not valid he and Gina have decided that Charlie is the next weak victim to pick on and to gang up like cowardly bullies to vote off,as Gina knows, and her turning Hazel against her is deliberate to try and cause conflict and make Charlie fight back to make sure the voters vote her off.

I'm not a fan of Charlie by the way as I can't stand how her and Sophie have suck*d up to Gina and Dexter recently in order to try and protect themselves from Gina and Dexter's supporters voting them out.

Down with the scum don't let Gina or Dexter win, there were other ways to have entertainment, we shouldn't have set up a situation where the scum could be nasty and do as they wish like cowards knowing that the others couldn't speak up or they would be voted off,

instead we should keep in people like Sallie (although I didn't particularly like her at least her heart was in the right place) but whoever they are in future,instead, you can get a laugh,and entertainment by keeping in the loud good people and letting them play with scum like Gina and Dexter

treat them like they treat others and teach them some manners and how to act like a human being instead of like the cowardly animals they are,so have fun that way,

before they are kicked into the trash like they deserve.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:29 PM #2

Favourites:
BB14: Gina

Favourites:
BB14: Gina

Well...some interesting points in there...

You do realise that Gina and her boyfriend haven;t been in contact to make a joint decision to get rid of Charlie right?

Also: are you sure you wanted to use the word 'entrapment'?
DanaC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:32 PM #3
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Old 06-08-2013, 11:52 PM #4

Default Misrepresentation and creating a bad image of who she wants off (it's what Gina does)

It's obvious Charlie is not a manipulator,and I'm not her biggest fan because I can't stand how she's been suckin* up to Gina and Dexter recently, but understand it because she thought (how ironic now Gina has decided to misrepresent her and cast a bad image in people's minds in order to get Charlie evicted) she would be more protected from eviction if she is friends with Gina and Dexter, as anyone who has spoken against them has been targeted and voted off by their supporters.

But isn't it obvious that Charlie is a suc* up really and isn't capable of being nasty or so manipulative and all she really wants as she said in her own words "is for everyone to love her".

Just because family members (and we can't trust Gina's boyfriend we know who's side he is on and he's realised that Charlie is a weak target so Gina probably would want him to pivk on her, how cowardly can't they pick on people who are stronger personalities to misrepresent and try to get off)

think Charlie is manipulative means nothing it just means they aren't that bright, to be polite, and have misread Charlie's obvious intention to try and get on with everyone and for everyone to love her behind everything she does.

And how thick, I'll be blunter there, because it's incredible how stupid Hazel was to fall for Gina's misrepresntation of what Charlie has done when Gina has had it in for Hazel all along which she knows so why the heck did Hazel believe what Gina was saying ?

And pretty thick of the twins too for believing Gina saying that Charlie is a manipulator when it's obvious that Gina and Dexter have been misrepresenting deliberately and creating a bad image in people's minds about who they want to be evicted next all the way through the series

And clear the decision has been taken to pick on Charlie because she is weak which is disgraceful and that she has been chosen to be evicted next.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 08:59 AM #5
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
It's obvious Charlie is not a manipulator,and I'm not her biggest fan because I can't stand how she's been suckin* up to Gina and Dexter recently, but understand it because she thought (how ironic now Gina has decided to misrepresent her and cast a bad image in people's minds in order to get Charlie evicted) she would be more protected from eviction if she is friends with Gina and Dexter, as anyone who has spoken against them has been targeted and voted off by their supporters.

But isn't it obvious that Charlie is a suc* up really and isn't capable of being nasty or so manipulative and all she really wants as she said in her own words "is for everyone to love her".

Just because family members (and we can't trust Gina's boyfriend we know who's side he is on and he's realised that Charlie is a weak target so Gina probably would want him to pivk on her, how cowardly can't they pick on people who are stronger personalities to misrepresent and try to get off)

think Charlie is manipulative means nothing it just means they aren't that bright, to be polite, and have misread Charlie's obvious intention to try and get on with everyone and for everyone to love her behind everything she does.

And how thick, I'll be blunter there, because it's incredible how stupid Hazel was to fall for Gina's misrepresntation of what Charlie has done when Gina has had it in for Hazel all along which she knows so why the heck did Hazel believe what Gina was saying ?

And pretty thick of the twins too for believing Gina saying that Charlie is a manipulator when it's obvious that Gina and Dexter have been misrepresenting deliberately and creating a bad image in people's minds about who they want to be evicted next all the way through the series

And clear the decision has been taken to pick on Charlie because she is weak which is disgraceful and that she has been chosen to be evicted next.
It's all about timing I reckon, and Ginas timing was perfect, both Hazel and the Twins were fuming over what Charlies friend had said about them, Hazel in particular was livid, she was going to blow a fuse anyway so I think she was going to latch on to any reason she was given. I did feel bad for Charlie but ultimately it's going to help her case where as Hazel is the one that's going to suffer most because of it, Gina walks away inscathed.........even though she's the one who started it all and Hazel is going to be sent out to a lynch mob on Friday. Such a shame because she'd gained a little support last week but seems like she's back to square one again now :/

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:06 AM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

The OP has taken time to write a great and very true post. I applaud your actions but be aware, the cherry pickers will be out to rubbish your claims. Hopefully you will keep such posts coming, they are very good.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:14 AM #7

Hazel has had such a hard time in there and she just flipped... She's so Deserve her place in the final
megamaja40 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:17 AM #8
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

After her blatant lies Hazel deserves to go.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:20 AM #9
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

I am beginning to change my mind about Hazel. Ok she uses her assets to gain an advantage and she has a way of twisting things but in essence, she stands head and shoulders above Dexter and Gina. She even puts the docile twins to shame and Sophies story is beginning to unravel which only leaves Sam.

A perfect final 3 would be sam hazel and Charlie as they have taken some crap and survived it well. Sadly I fear it will be sam dex and gina but sam will still win.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 09:24 AM #10
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
I am beginning to change my mind about Hazel. Ok she uses her assets to gain an advantage and she has a way of twisting things but in essence, she stands head and shoulders above Dexter and Gina. She even puts the docile twins to shame and Sophies story is beginning to unravel which only leaves Sam.

A perfect final 3 would be sam hazel and Charlie as they have taken some crap and survived it well. Sadly I fear it will be sam dex and gina but sam will still win.
Yeah, unfortunately though unless something major happens very soon, Hazel is out on Friday, she got crucified last night on BOTS

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 07-08-2013, 09:27 AM #11

We saw 15 secs and it was obvious charlie didn't want it to be callum.... Its disgusting how the public have ganged Up on one housemate for the last seven weeks
Old 07-08-2013, 09:31 AM #12

Even after jackie said she didn't See hazel do anything wrong in the houze they were still givin out...
Old 07-08-2013, 09:35 AM #13
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamaja40 View Post
Even after jackie said she didn't See hazel do anything wrong in the houze they were still givin out...
Yeah, those American women in the audience nearly called her a bad mother for not calling for Hazels blood

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 07-08-2013, 09:54 AM #14

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Alex

Favourites (more):
BB14: Dan
The Apprentice 2013: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Yeah, those American women in the audience nearly called her a bad mother for not calling for Hazels blood
Those muppets have made up their minds on one hour edited highlights shows,and the completely biased BBBOTS! Jackie has lived with Hazel 24/7 and I'm sure has seen all the biased editing and lurid tabloid crap,and yet still stands up for Hazel.And they have the nerve to tell her how to judge Hazel?!?
On the application form for BBBOTS does it say will you hate Hazel,shout down any moles that have sneaked in to back Hazel,and shout out random nonsense or pre-scripted catchphrases when called upon??????
Seanbon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:01 AM #15

The HM's couldn't pre guess who family and friends would choose and why. Charlies friend voted for personal reasons not because as Charlie back peddled (as she does) because her friend was giving her an indirect message. Her friend was very direct and strong in her opinion similar to the stronger housemates like Hazel and Gina. Im surprised Charlie hasnt clashed with her friend too.

Dexters mum voted Hazel for gaining peoples confidence then using info against them which she said "could be very dangerous for Dexter?"

Twins mum voted Charlie as she manipulates the house and talks behind their backs about them.

Sophies nan voted Hazel for using men and her big drums lol, very funny woman.
Ginas boyfriend voted Hazel for being fake, and Gina dislikes her and Charlie as shes sly not genuine and he didnt like how she acted with Callum and Dexter.

How I see it, Hazel and Gina have become arch enemies in the house. Charlie wants to be friends with everyone. So Gina confides in Charlie about Hazel, Hazel confides in Charlie about Gina, Charlie has the confided in Gina about Hazel and Hazel abot Gina, both arch enemies you cant do that because Gina and Hazel take shots at eachother what Charlie has said is gonna come out and in that way she is gonna look two faced and disloyal.

The only way she can overcome it was to be honest with them. I dont agree with what you say,and be honest to the person about how she feels because she does have opinions but she dont air them because she wants to be liked by everyone and then of cause when she makes a wrong move and Hazel or Gina confront her she suddenly brings up all her resentments and they think well if you felt this way why not say something why pretend everythings ok or worse talk about it to the person who dislikes me most in the house.

She did exactly the same thing with Dexter and Callum. Instead of being honest and saying straight out dont fancy either of you she said nothing, or worse she encouraged it in her behaviour rather than being honest and risk losing the attention she got from them.

Because she doesnt make her boundaries clear for the pay off of being liked by everyone she actually ends up causing conflict because no one knows where they really stand with her until she feels backed into a corner and comes out with a resentment which can sound quite cutting and out there because the HM cant see it coming. I dont know if its a conscious behaviour alot of people do it and are confused as to why they keep ending up in the situation they do.

However, as it showed last night Charlie did hint at Dexter to be the one Hazel should pick. Charlies indirectness gets her in trouble.

Last edited by kate2013; 07-08-2013 at 10:07 AM.
kate2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:22 AM #16
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2013 View Post
The HM's couldn't pre guess who family and friends would choose and why. Charlies friend voted for personal reasons not because as Charlie back peddled (as she does) because her friend was giving her an indirect message. Her friend was very direct and strong in her opinion similar to the stronger housemates like Hazel and Gina. Im surprised Charlie hasnt clashed with her friend too.

Dexters mum voted Hazel for gaining peoples confidence then using info against them which she said "could be very dangerous for Dexter?"

Twins mum voted Charlie as she manipulates the house and talks behind their backs about them.

Ginas boyfriend voted Hazel for being fake, and Gina dislikes her and Charlie as shes sly not genuine and he didnt like how she acted with Callum and Dexter.

How I see it, Hazel and Gina have become arch enemies in the house. Charlie wants to be friends with everyone. So Gina confides in Charlie about Hazel, Hazel confides in Charlie about Gina, Charlie has the confided in Gina about Hazel and Hazel abot Gina, both arch enemies you cant do that because Gina and Hazel take shots at eachother what Charlie has said is gonna come out and in that way she is gonna look two faced and disloyal.

The only way she can overcome it was to be honest with them. I dont agree with what you say,and be honest to the person about how she feels because she does have opinions but she dont air them because she wants to be liked by everyone and then of cause when she makes a wrong move and Hazel or Gina confront her she suddenly brings up all her resentments and they think well if you felt this way why not say something why pretend everythings ok or worse talk about it to the person who dislikes me most in the house.

She did exactly the same thing with Dexter and Callum. Instead of being honest and saying straight out dont fancy either of you she said nothing, or worse she encouraged it in her behaviour rather than being honest and risk losing the attention she got from them.

Because she doesnt make her boundaries clear for the pay off of being liked by everyone she actually ends up causing conflict because no one knows where they really stand with her until she feels backed into a corner and comes out with a resentment which can sound quite cutting and out there because the HM cant see it coming. I dont know if its a conscious behaviour alot of people do it and are confused as to why they keep ending up in the situation they do.

However, as it showed last night Charlie did hint at Dexter to be the one Hazel should pick. Charlies indirectness gets her in trouble.
Really impressive post in my opinion, well said.
A fair bit to take in but some really valid and strong points there. It made me think anyway.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 AM #17

Yeah, spot on analysis Kate. If I were Charlies mum (which would require a sex change) I'd tell Charlie to watch what Diane Youdale said about her on BBOTS and read what you wrote here. It would help her in the future and explain why it all went wrong for her in the house.
Kaitel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:39 AM #18

Quote:
I think we all know who the manipulators in the house are and who the biggest liars are, IE Gina and Dexter.

Gina making out that Charlie is a manipulator when she knows full well she has never manipulated anyone and all she's done recently is s*ck up to Gina and Dexter to make sure she isn't picked on by their supporters and voted off, was a f disgrace.

Gina saying that Charlie telling Hazel that she should control her emotions was manipulative was a disgrace.Gina knows that the opposite is true, that Charlie was protecting Hazel because Gina knows and Charlie does because of her cozying up to Gina and Dexter recently that if anyone speaks up against Gina and Dexter then their supporters will block vote anyone who dares stand up to to them off.

That's why Charlie told her to control her emotions so she wasn't outspoken against Gina and went the way of others who have before because Charlie knows that the supporters of the 2 scum bags in the house who are really cowardly bullies as Gina and Dexter have always known the others couldn't stand up for themselves and just had to take it,

that's why Sam and Sophie have stayed quiet till near the end because if anyone had stood up to the scum bags then their supporters would block vote them off as happened with Sallie,Jemima, and Callum.

A situation was created early on by voting off the loud outspoken good people like Sallie and Jemima that meant the other good ones left were trapped as Gina and Dexter knew and that they couldn't speak back or they would be picked off and block voted off too.That to me is entrapment and bullying.

Ans Gina's boyfriend saying Charlie is a manipulator is not valid he and Gina have decided that Charlie is the next weak victim to pick on and to gang up like cowardly bullies to vote off,as Gina knows, and her turning Hazel against her is deliberate to try and cause conflict and make Charlie fight back to make sure the voters vote her off.

I'm not a fan of Charlie by the way as I can't stand how her and Sophie have suck*d up to Gina and Dexter recently in order to try and protect themselves from Gina and Dexter's supporters voting them out.

Down with the scum don't let Gina or Dexter win, there were other ways to have entertainment, we shouldn't have set up a situation where the scum could be nasty and do as they wish like cowards knowing that the others couldn't speak up or they would be voted off,

instead we should keep in people like Sallie (although I didn't particularly like her at least her heart was in the right place) but whoever they are in future,instead, you can get a laugh,and entertainment by keeping in the loud good people and letting them play with scum like Gina and Dexter

treat them like they treat others and teach them some manners and how to act like a human being instead of like the cowardly animals they are,so have fun that way,

There was no block voting of supporters of dex and Gina on the first week as they did not have hard core supporters yet.Sallie was kicked out because of her vile character and so was Jemima. Your argument is flawed. Yes ,Gina is nasty to gang up on charlie but Dex has been consistent and no way had conspired against anyone.Dex is the winner.
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:42 AM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

Agreed with a lot of op post, but Gina,Dexter are hated by the housemates ,Dexter has been up nearly every week, Gina was too in the early days untip Housemates heard some cheers for her ,so think its a wasted vote ,they are FAR from liked ,in fact quite the opposite ..and to use Ginas chav, thug pimp as a valued opinion is a bit like asking Jezza Clarkson how to bak a cake
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 10:51 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2013 View Post

Wow Kate; you are good.Professional analysis. well done.Will you marry me?
barbel13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 11:31 AM #21

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:

Charlie is manipulative. She was setting Hazel up to be nominated by accusing Hazel of deliberately changing her behaviour so that she could get to the final. Protecting her my arse. Why else was Charlie miffed when Sophie said that Hazel could get to final night?

Quote:
No, she told her to control her emotions because showing emotion was endearing her to the public. (or so she thinks) She didn't want the public to like Hazel.

Quote:
That's a straw man. Sam and Sophie haven't needed to stand up for themselves as they haven't been involved in most of the drama.

Quote:

Quote:
Charlie already turned on Hazel by planting seeds of doubt and questioning Hazels behaviour in the house.

Quote:
Sophie has always been Gina's mate. Same with Dexter and Charlie. No sucking up required.

Quote:
Nobody in the house is scum. You need some perspective.

Quote:

Gina and Dexter. The best hm's this year by far.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
barefaced, charlie, control, emotions, gina, hazel, lies, reasons, telling