Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB14 Channel 5's Big Brother: Secrets and Lies (aka Big Brother 14) started June 13th 2013 and was won by Sam Evans.

Discuss the series and housemates here.

Old 15-08-2013, 12:03 AM #1

Default Dexter fans - unite to evict Slimey Sam

we now have a clear target for eviction. Hypocritical Slimey Sam who has played the victim and the self-righteous upholder of morality card tonight. Make him pay by kicking him out this Friday.
jegmeister is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 12:04 AM #2
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter

hear hear brother

Im_Juz_ChiLLin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 12:48 AM #3

Mods please merge similar threads
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 01:25 AM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Trish

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish

If there is a realistic chance, I will try.
Old 15-08-2013, 01:27 AM #5

It's the only sensible option. Charlie, the twins and Sophie are unpopular on all polls and constitute no threat. Sam is the target.

Last edited by mercerm; 15-08-2013 at 01:27 AM.
mercerm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 01:29 AM #6

Favourites:
BB13: Deana

Favourites:

Absolutely !

Another thing...

Some people say it's good he's gotten close to the twins but is it any co-incidence he said he thinks they're his biggest rivals in the house ?

I told you all along Sam should be evicted.
So pleased people are starting to see sense !
the_answers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 01:54 AM #7

Sam is a threat to Gina and Dexter - should be Ginxter United
Issac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 01:59 AM #8

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegmeister View Post
we now have a clear target for eviction. Hypocritical Slimey Sam who has played the victim and the self-righteous upholder of morality card tonight. Make him pay by kicking him out this Friday.
It's hysterical that Dexter fans are calling Sam 'slimey'. Sorry, but the irony of that made me nearly choke on my nightcap.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:01 AM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

I'm not a Dexter fan, I'm a Gina fan.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:03 AM #10
Mr Rocket League

Mr Rocket League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It's hysterical that Dexter fans are calling Sam 'slimey'. Sorry, but the irony of that made me nearly choke on my nightcap.
It's great really, they're good at this. As soon as a housemate is perceived as a threat to their Deity then operation call him every name under the sun is wheeled out. Phase 2 is say completely outrageous things like "Sam is greedy he wants all the money for himself and he tried to take it from them" till someone bites and then report them for getting annoyed.
Kyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:03 AM #11
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I'm just glad it was a twist, when he was waiting for the announcement that he was leaving with Ł88'800 I swear he came in his pants!
Old 15-08-2013, 02:12 AM #12

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Olivia

You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.

Last edited by JTM45; 15-08-2013 at 02:13 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:21 AM #13
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

That's your opinion..... And like I said I have had my suspicions for a while that someone has a vested interest in this guy winning. It would be the equivalent of betting on a 3 legged horse in the grand national in the early weeks they would have got fantastic odds.....
And they have made it so.
Dexter just wanted the money but nope he had to stay....
Old 15-08-2013, 02:25 AM #14

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issac View Post
Sam is a threat to Gina and Dexter - should be Ginxter United
Yes, why not ?

If Dexter fans can forgive a small handful of Gina fans, then we can bury this silly hatchet, unite and DO THIS !
Old 15-08-2013, 02:40 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
You'd better watch it again Kizzy because he actually looked GUTTED when he was the last to open his case and he knew that he'd picked the lowest amount and he might actually be leaving! He was ecstatic when they announced it was a lie and that he would be immune from eviction!

I think now, with only a day or so of voting before Friday's eviction Sam could be in with a very good chance of leaving!
Sophie's, the twins, Sam's and Charlie's fans' votes are gonna' be all over the place as they won't have a clear target whereas when all of the Dexter and Gina fans (which there are clearly a LOT of) vote for the obvious target, Sam, i think he could really be in with a good chance of being evicted! Bye, bye Sam.
He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.

Last edited by jet; 15-08-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:43 AM #16
V.I.P

Favourites (more):
BBCanada: Talla
CBB 11: Speidi

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Been there, done that, 40 times. No one was on board. So no.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:45 AM #17
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
He pretended to look gutted but his true feelings showed whenever BB said 'however this is a lie'. Watch his eyes when this is said. They dart about in panic. That is a clear giveaway that he knows he has gambled and lost and he's ****ting himself that someone else is going to get the money. But who? who? Judy James will have a field day with this one - mark my words.
This is further confirmed when he can't hide his relief at being told he was the 'least greedy' (lol) and he was safe from eviction.
Dexter has damaged himself with the public with this one. In the video, it is perfectly clear that there were at least 3 numbers in the 90k region still left. There could have been more - his body hides part of the board.
Oh Dexter - I thought you were okay, but no more. If you had admitted you had wanted to walk with the money I'd have more respect for you.
Exactly!! I agree totally
All the really high numbers were at one end and the camera angle was very strangely blocking the view of which amounts were still available.....
Sussed.
Old 15-08-2013, 02:48 AM #18

Sam hasnt done anything wrong, Dexter was playing a game and Sam called him out on it, so I dont get what the fuss is about.
edemobong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:54 AM #19

Default Sam to win Big Brother UK 2013

You lot are so obsessed with Dexter its unbelievable. He was so selfish and greedy to try and make away with almost all of the price money, leaving nothing for the winner. He did the wrong thing, especially after all the "I have been on a journey and I would love to stay" seromon he gives. Sam called him out on his game playing and for that I really hope and pray that Sam wins, he is a very honest guy and deserves to win.
edemobong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-08-2013, 02:59 AM #20
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by edemobong View Post
Sam hasnt done anything wrong, Dexter was playing a game and Sam called him out on it, so I dont get what the fuss is about.
1. It's a game show, he's meant and encouraged to play a game.

2. Sam is a dull bastard.

3. We're FED UP TO THE NECK of people like you voting housemates like him who have done absolutely NOTHING ALL SUMMER - as our winner, especially in houses like this, BB10, BB13 and BB9 where the casts have been brilliant.

4. Dexter and Gina have carried BB14 for weeks on their back, and still made it a great series - Sam has went about 45 highlight shows out of 60, without speaking more than a word.

5. Sam will win because he's deaf, IMO that's absolutely pathetic and sickening and the fact the little toe rag is now playing up to the disabled gimmick is ridiculous. Mikey Hughes was blind and he didn't even get on like that at this stage, Sam deserves a smack just for that alone - never mind 100K.

6. A Winner should be someone who has entertained the public thoroughly, made the series worth watching and brought alot of drama and storylines to the house - TRY AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT SAM HAS DONE ANY OF THAT.

Because I swear to God, he's one of the most dull housemates we've ever seen and if he wins and ruins this magical series I'll murder around me.
Old 15-08-2013, 03:00 AM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by edemobong View Post
You lot are so obsessed with Dexter its unbelievable. He was so selfish and greedy to try and make away with almost all of the price money, leaving nothing for the winner. He did the wrong thing, especially after all the "I have been on a journey and I would love to stay" seromon he gives. Sam called him out on his game playing and for that I really hope and pray that Sam wins, he is a very honest guy and deserves to win.
Amen to that. Neither of them (Dexter or Sam) has ever been my favourite (that title belongs to Dan the Man and only Dan the Man) but Sam is definitely way above Dex now in my vote to win.
Old 15-08-2013, 03:03 AM #22
V.I.P

Favourites (more):

V.I.P

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Amen to that. Neither of them (Dexter or Sam) has ever been my favourite (that title belongs to Dan the Man and only Dan the Man) but Sam is definitely way above Dex now in my vote to win.
Dan went out, because of Sam.

Dan said last night he wants Dexter to win.

So if you're any sort of Dan fan, backing Sam makes you ridiculous.
Old 15-08-2013, 03:05 AM #23
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

3. We're FED UP TO THE NECK of people like you voting housemates like him who have done absolutely NOTHING ALL SUMMER - as our winner, especially in houses like this, BB10, BB13 and BB9 where the casts have been brilliant.

4. Dexter and Gina have carried BB14 for weeks on their back, and still made it a great series - Sam has went about 45 highlight shows out of 60, without speaking more than a word.

5. Sam will win because he's deaf, IMO that's absolutely pathetic and sickening and the fact the little toe rag is now playing up to the disabled gimmick is ridiculous. Mikey Hughes was blind and he didn't even get on like that at this stage, Sam deserves a smack just for that alone - never mind 100K.

6. A Winner should be someone who has entertained the public thoroughly, made the series worth watching and brought alot of drama and storylines to the house - TRY AND TELL ME RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW, THAT SAM HAS DONE ANY OF THAT.

Because I swear to God, he's one of the most dull housemates we've ever seen and if he wins and ruins this magical series I'll murder around me.
Calm down paddy, the guy has only made 2 posts give him a break!
Old 15-08-2013, 03:06 AM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

He's the nicest and most genuine of a bad bunch, that's probably why he's a fav to win. But calm down, he hasn't won yet!
Old 15-08-2013, 03:08 AM #25
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Dan went out, because of Sam.

Dan said last night he wants Dexter to win.

So if you're any sort of Dan fan, backing Sam makes you ridiculous.
I'm a huuuuge dan fan but I don't blame sam for a min...
He had no way of knowing what the twist would be.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
dexter, evict, fans, sam, slimey, unite