Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 29-11-2013, 10:35 PM #76

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:

The men who killed Kennedy were professionals. They were given a job to do an they did it. Malcolm Mac Wallace had an especial job to do. A job that needed more than a simple explanation. He had to frame Lee Harvey Oswald. It was a complex job. The other killers had only to hit their target. Wallace had to frame Oswald. Wallace was a hired hitman who worked for Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Old 30-11-2013, 09:24 PM #77
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I reckon George Osbourne is secretly a cold blooded bastard lizard who's sole purpose in life is to cause misery for whoever he lays his eyes on
Thats at the very least 50% correct.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 05:40 PM #78
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

another conspiracy about the lee rigby is that the killers hand was bloody as hell (people say fake blood) but his jumper was clean as hell.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 05-12-2013 at 05:41 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:17 PM #79

Favourites:

Favourites:

When I need some real escapism, I look at WW2 documentaries on Youtube. They lull me to sleep. It is ironic that listening to horrific war tales, narrated by a soothing voice, the best of which is sir Lawrence Olivier, who narrated "The World At War" series, lulls me to sleep like a lullaby. Indeed WW2 stories are like perfect lullabies to me. Almost everything about WW2 is like total escapism to me. Lately, or laterly, JFK onspiracies give me the same sense of escapism. They put me to sleep, not because they are boring, but because they are soothing. I believe it is because they are telling me the truth.
I've been fascinated with the murder of JFK for years. I've believe both sides of the story at one time or another. Recently, last May, I buried myself in the JFK assassination, to escape an uncomfortable incident in my own life.
I retreated into my bedroom, and to take my mind off things, I watched every thing I could find on the death of JFK. By the end of my time in my bedroom I thought I had learned everything about the JFK assassination. I did and I didn't. I knew JFK had been killed by Lyndon Baines Johnson, but I didn't have a complete explanation.
Later, and as recently as this week, I found as full and comprehensive account of JFK's death from two authors, Jerry Kroth, and Roger Stone. Jerry Kroth wrote a concise summary of the assassination in his latest book," Coup d'etat:The Assassination of President JFK", and Roger Stone's, "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ".
What I like about Kroth's book is he narrows down the murder to a handful of individuals. He doesn't accuse anyone he's not sure of, and he is very careful and conservative. Stone's book goes far wider. I haven't read Stone's book but I will do. I think it is all more encompassing, whereas Kroth's book is narrow, but more pointed. Kroth's book shows a lean delineage between LBJ, the CIA and the mafia. It's plenty enough without delving any further.
When I last took an interest in this subject, all of 10 or 15 years ago, so much of what is known now was not known then. But interest seems to have wained just as evidence has waxed.
You can Youtube Jerry Kroth and Roger Stone and decide for yourself.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:18 PM #80

Favourites:

Favourites:

When I need some real escapism, I look at WW2 documentaries on Youtube. They lull me to sleep. It is ironic that listening to horrific war tales, narrated by a soothing voice, the best of which is sir Lawrence Olivier, who narrated "The World At War" series, lulls me to sleep like a lullaby. Indeed WW2 stories are like perfect lullabies to me. Almost everything about WW2 is like total escapism to me. Lately, or laterly, JFK onspiracies give me the same sense of escapism. They put me to sleep, not because they are boring, but because they are soothing. I believe it is because they are telling me the truth.
I've been fascinated with the murder of JFK for years. I've believe both sides of the story at one time or another. Recently, last May, I buried myself in the JFK assassination, to escape an uncomfortable incident in my own life.
I retreated into my bedroom, and to take my mind off things, I watched every thing I could find on the death of JFK. By the end of my time in my bedroom I thought I had learned everything about the JFK assassination. I did and I didn't. I knew JFK had been killed by Lyndon Baines Johnson, but I didn't have a complete explanation.
Later, and as recently as this week, I found as full and comprehensive account of JFK's death from two authors, Jerry Kroth, and Roger Stone. Jerry Kroth wrote a concise summary of the assassination in his latest book," Coup d'etat:The Assassination of President JFK", and Roger Stone's, "The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ".
What I like about Kroth's book is he narrows down the murder to a handful of individuals. He doesn't accuse anyone he's not sure of, and he is very careful and conservative. Stone's book goes far wider. I haven't read Stone's book but I will do. I think it is all more encompassing, whereas Kroth's book is narrow, but more pointed. Kroth's book shows a lean delineage between LBJ, the CIA and the mafia. It's plenty enough without delving any further.
When I last took an interest in this subject, all of 10 or 15 years ago, so much of what is known now was not known then. But interest seems to have wained just as evidence has waxed.
You can Youtube Jerry Kroth and Roger Stone and decide for yourself.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:28 PM #81
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
I reckon George Osbourne is secretly a cold blooded bastard lizard who's sole purpose in life is to cause misery for whoever he lays his eyes on
I can agree as to that,he is.
Especially in a very cowardly, bullying way that he mainly picks on the weakest and poorest he knows about.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:42 PM #82

Favourites:

Favourites:

The reason LBJ has never been outed officially by the US Govt. is because the office of the President of The United States of America is held in the highest esteem by the people of America, and by extension, the "Free World". To have a murderer president, which is what LBJ was, degraded that office, and undermined the whole American way of life. So, LBJ got away with it.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:51 PM #83

Favourites:

Favourites:

Watch this jerry Kroth presentation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65N3eP2yvbQ
Old 07-12-2013, 11:58 PM #84
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel
Fighting the PC Culture

Favourites (more):
CBB9: Karissa & Kristina Shannon
BB13 USA: Rachel

Oswald was framed and this is probably the most infamous example in history of a person being framed.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:01 AM #85
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):
BB16: Amy & Sally
X Factor 2014: Only The Young

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

I think Oswald being killed by Jack Ruby proves it was a conspiracy.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:16 AM #86

Favourites:

Favourites:

I agree with the 2 previous posters, but please spend an hour an 12 minutes reading the Jerry Kroth link to youtube i provided above.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:24 AM #87

Favourites:

Favourites:

There is something sinister the 9/11 incident and the JFK share. The 9/11 conspirators were large and loud about flying lessons and the whole deal, and an individual or individuals purporting to be LHO made a great brouhaha about their intentions in advance of their crimes. They were both laying a false trail.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:19 AM #88

Favourites:

Favourites:

You need to watch more on Youtube. Stuff I've watched, like how an oil magnate called Mekeson owned LBJ. How the oil men had reason to kill Kennedy because he threatened to diminish a cash cow for them known as the Oil depletion Allowance. How one of Merkeson's underbosses owned the Texas School Book depository, and founded the Civil Defence Authority, to which David Ferrie and Lee Harvey Oswald belonged. The Warren Commission stated Oswald was a pro Castro communist gunman, yet he was the polar opposite.
LBJ smothered any investigation of the JFK killing because he convinced many of the investigators that if the truth were known that a pro Castro communist killed Kennedy, the third world war would ensue. So many of the underlings charged with the investigation willfully destroyed evidence and colluded in a cover up conned into believing they were doing it for the greater good.
Old 08-12-2013, 01:38 AM #89

Favourites:

Favourites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-hAqNRY-Uk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FVsS2sDkpE
Old 08-12-2013, 07:38 AM #90
Queen Bea

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
BBUSA17: Da'Vonne
Queen Bea

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
BBUSA17: Da'Vonne

I ignore them because my family are a pack of lunatics and believe every conspiracy theory they hear and I'm sick to death of hearing about it.
swinearefine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:12 PM #91
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

I know nobody here care about the lee rigby conspiracies but damn every time I see the clip of the murderer talking it's so bloody weird how the 2 women just pass by them so casually, not fearing for their own life even though they clearly see them carrying the knives. There was plenty of space for them to walk but they walk past the murderers like nothing major is going on. And the consistency of the blood in his hand is weird plus how is his jumper so stainless. Strange things r gwan.

Last edited by Ithinkiloveyoutoo; 09-12-2013 at 09:12 PM.
Ithinkiloveyoutoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:20 PM #92
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

George Bush and Hitler drove the planes into the twin towers!!
Old 09-12-2013, 10:52 PM #93
filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

filthy mudblood

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
I know nobody here care about the lee rigby conspiracies but damn every time I see the clip of the murderer talking it's so bloody weird how the 2 women just pass by them so casually, not fearing for their own life even though they clearly see them carrying the knives. There was plenty of space for them to walk but they walk past the murderers like nothing major is going on. And the consistency of the blood in his hand is weird plus how is his jumper so stainless. Strange things r gwan.
I think people were in disbelief at it, I'm sure if people passed close by the crazies, they prob thought that it must be some kinda performance art. And as to the blood on his hands, from what I know of it, they tried to decapitate him after he was killed, so that is how his hands got bloody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysBoyChild View Post
Old 09-12-2013, 10:55 PM #94
User banned

User banned

the moon is triangle
michael21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:00 AM #95

Favourites:

Favourites:

Youtube is a great resource for JFK. Last night I was lead to read a book by Edward Haslam called, Dr Mary's Monkey. Basically it tells the story of 200 million anti polio virus that were infected with cancer that were given to the children of America in the early 60's. It overlaps with another book called "Me and Lee...." by Judyth Vary Baker. She was a gifted child who set out to find a cure for cancer after her grandmother's death. She was a child protegé, who managed to develop a virulent form of cancer that would kill more quickly than any known virus. It's a fascinating story. Basically she showed her research to some of the foremost cancer authorities, and they recruited her to work for them. Instead of looking for a cure for cancer, she was encouraged to work on developing the most deadly and virulent form of cancer known to man. She succeeded, and she knew what she was working on was meant to be used to kill Castro. This is when she met Oswald who was assigned to mind this 19 year old in the big city of New Orleans. They were both given cover jobs in the Reily coffee company on the same day, and both were fired on the same day, because she was in his company when an anti Castro individual, Carlos Bringeur, attacked Oswald in a very public scene set up for the media where Oswald was handing out pro Castro leaflets. She, Judyth Vary Baker had an affair with Oswald. She witnessed his meetings with people like Jak Ruby, Guy Bannister, and David Ferri. She knew whose side he was on. Her vaccine killed Jack Ruby, who died 28 days after contracting cancer, while he was in prison waiting to testify. This was the nature of the caner she had developed. It could kill from the moment of infection in 28 days.
I can't do jstice in this little post, but I recommend anyone interested in JFK murder and cover up to read her book, and that of Edward Haslam. The prime object of these books is to demonstrate LHO's innocence, but they provide plenty of proof as to why iit wasn't him, in any way at all. Indeed, Oswald was probably a spy who infiltrated the anti Castro movement on behalf of Bobby Kennedy, and his job was to warn and avert attacks on Kennedy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Me-Lee-Came-...rds=me+and+lee

Judyth Vary Baker is an incredibly intelligent woman, a genuis even.

Watch her own words on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qf9CD_9Wt4

And you can look up Edward Haslams book, "Dr Mary's Monkey", in which lies a much greater sandal, that possibly the Aids virus came out of the same research, where the monkey version of HIV, SIV, (Simeon Immuno Virus) virus may well have developed into HIV.

It's a huge huge topic, but when you listen to people like Judyth Baker, you can believe it's all to possible, and Edward Haslam's book which showed 200,000,000 doses of the anti polio virus was infected with a cancer causing virus.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:06 AM #96
User banned

User banned

when you shout make some noise people down under say no
michael21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:08 AM #97
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Simian immunodeficiency virus
Old 10-12-2013, 12:14 AM #98

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFingeringTim View Post
Simian immunodeficiency virus
Correct.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:20 AM #99

Favourites:

Favourites:

You see the anti polio virus was grown on monkeys, and it contained unbeknownest to the scientists a cancer causing virus. It was only after the first hundred million doses had been given that the cancer causing virus was discovered. Yet they went ahead administering the other 100 million polio doses to the rest of the children.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:22 AM #100
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarysBoyChild View Post
cheers attention seeker
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
conspiracy, theories