Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

General Chat General discussion. Want to chat about anything not covered in another forum - This is the place!

Old 10-12-2013, 12:27 AM #101

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:

Jack Ruby knew in prison he was dosed with the virulent cancer. He knew enough to understand how i was administered. He was diagnosed with a chest infection in prison. He was given a huge dose of xrays, and then injected with the virus. He knew he wasn't getting an antibiotic injection, because the needle needed to administer the cancer required a needle with a huge bore to allow the virus enter his bloodsream, and he was injected with such a huge needle with enormous pain.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:29 AM #102

Favourites:

Favourites:

The massive Xray dosage Ruby got was necessary to suppress his immune system and make the lethal dosage effective.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:32 AM #103

Favourites:

Favourites:

Jack Ruby died from cancer 29 days after firs being diagnose with cancer.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:01 AM #104

Favourites:

Favourites:

Jack Ruby incriminated LBJ in what turned out o be his last interview before a camera, before he died. He pointed the finger fair and square at LBJ. An investigative journalist, ad famous gossip columnist, Dorothea Killgallon, had the last known interview with Ruby before he died. She sad she was going to blow he whole case open. She was murdered.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:08 AM #105

I believe some of the Princess Diana theories.

That's right Camilla, I'm on to you.

Last edited by Marsh.; 10-12-2013 at 01:08 AM.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 01:08 AM #106

Favourites:

Favourites:

Before the Senate House Committe got gong into the House select committe in1978, witness after witness died from suicides and accidents. Jerry Kroth did a diagram which chronicled these death against the general population, and he discovered the rate of murders of these people was 10x the national average, and those ho did from natural causes one fifth of the statistical norm.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:16 AM #107

Favourites:

Favourites:

Last night I listened to an interview between Johnny Carson, and Jim Garrison, on the Tonight Show in 1969. He ridiculed Garrison shamelessly, and had his audience laugh at Jim Garrison. I's on Youtube and it's a shameful reflection of Johhny Carson. This interview was only one month before the trial of Clay Shaw, the only man ever brought to trial by Garrison. The corporate media did a number on him. If Johhny carson, the blue-eyed boy of television could treat this earnest and honest man so shoddily, then you can't but conclude he was doing his master's bidding, whomever they are.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:42 AM #108

Favourites:

Favourites:

George Walker Bush was part of a CIA group. He set up a company called Zapata oil, which operated from a small island just north of Cuba. They were CIA and they were amassing a force to overthrow Castro. These were an army of subversives, both CIA and Mafia, and in some cases both. The theory goes they turned their band of murders on Kennedy. Why? Because he wanted to make peace with Cuba. The evidence is in his speeches. He waned to wind down the arms race. He waned to make an accommodation with his his enemies. He was a dove. He made big speeches about it, accommodation, disarmament, peace. He flew in the face of the hawks under his administration. Kennedy was from a wealthy family, he didn't need to bend his will to the forces he was boss of. He took on a lot of vested interested interested. he took on Big Oil in Texas, promising to cut their subsidies. Big Oil, names like Merkeson reeled at the prospect. Merkeson owned Texas, the police force and the whole shooting match. The CIA was being defanged by him, having its leader Dulles sacked, the same Dulles who sat on the Waren Commission. Bobby Kennedy went all out afer the 1960 election to destroy the mafia, despite Sam Giancanna helping his carry the Chigago vote. They fel betrayed, but not so much by Kennedy but by his brother, Robert, the Attorney General of the US. The mob wanted to kill Robert Kennedy, but the reckoned, correctly, killing him was just cutting the tail off the dog, and the head, JFK, would come back to bite him. So they targeted JFK instead.

You had the Bushes in the backgroung. George W Bush's father, Prescott, was a nazi banker during the war, yet he came out relatively unscathed. He patronised Richard Nixon, he owned him. George W bush denied ever being a member of the CIA, yet he was appointed head of that organisation in 1974. Nixon was Prescott Bush's man. The Bushes have had their hands on the reign of power form long before that day to now. They have suppressed the truth of JFK's assassination to this day. They've owned the Whiehouse for most of the last 40 years, and they haven't gone away.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:11 PM #109

Favourites:

Favourites:

Last night, I watched a John Kerry interview from a month or two ago. He chose for whatever reason to speak out about the JFK assassination. He agreed, partially, with the findings of the House Committee on assassinations who judged 35 years ago it was a conspiracy. Then he muddied the water. He said it was a communist conspiracy. He blamed the Russians. He opined Oswald had Russian help. When I considered it after a few hours, I wondered if a democratic Presidential candidate, who stood against GW Bush in 2004, could be either so stupid or so dishonest to say such a thing. To think he's the foreign minister now, or whatever the Americans call that office, is scary.
The JFK murder may have happened 50 years ago but the lies are as fresh as ever.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:37 PM #110
Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Ninastar

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Michelle Visage
X Factor 2014: Fleur East

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
cheers attention seeker
hahaha oh dear

pot kettle black.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:50 PM #111

Favourites:

Favourites:

For people who have watched RT, Russian Television, I came across Thom Hartmann, 20 years ago, on a Youtube video.
He outlined a project called "Operation Freedom", which followed on from the Bay Of Pigs. It was a covert operation to overthrow Castro. It was Bobby Kennedy's brainchild. It had to be ultra secret, and it had to be ultra deniable by the Administration, because it would draw the USA and Russia into conflict. So a secret CIA force was amassed against Cuba, in Miami, in New Orleans, and on an island just adjacent to Cuba. This island was the home of Zapata Oil, owned by a George Bush.
What's significant, according to Thom Hartmann, is that this was a Bobby Kennedy operation. It backfired. Kennedy became a more significant target than Castro. He was a greater threat to: The Military Industrial Complex; The CIA; Lyndon Baines Johnson; The Mafia; and BIG OIL.
So the plot to kill Castro was redirected to kill Kennedy. Operation Freedom's planning and preparedness, was turned on the greater threat to the establishment.
And, PS, Kennedy was printing money without the Federal Reserve, $6 billion, printed by the govt. and issued without interest. He was in the process of doing away with the Federal Reserve.

Last edited by Nemo123; 11-12-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Nemo123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 08:02 PM #112

Favourites:

Favourites:

And because "Operation Freedom" was Bobby Kennedy's brainchild, he felt partly responsible in the killing of his brother. This tempered his response to his brother's death.
Old 11-12-2013, 08:35 PM #113
Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Shhiiiieet 2 yrs l8ta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
Jack Ruby died from cancer 29 days after firs being diagnose with cancer.
The secret service knew he was going to die and said to him pssst oi...how would like to die a legend? Jack was like

Old 11-12-2013, 08:50 PM #114

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
The secret service knew he was going to die and said to him pssst oi...how would like to die a legend? Jack was like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv3o9vx3VNM

I don't get the logic of your post.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:07 PM #115

Favourites:

Favourites:

I believe, John and Robert Kennedy were independently rich. They couldn't be bought. They weren't saints. JFK was a sex addict.
But!!! They took on anyone, with a Catholic verve. They were idealists who wanted to create a better world.
JFK went about his presidency like a crusade. He took on all the vested interests. The mafia, the Military Industrial Complex, whose fortune were tied in Vietnam, and spending lots of lives and money there, the Big Oil men whose subsidy would have been cut, etc.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:19 PM #116
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

You don't have to "believe" that they were independently rich, their father was the most successful importer of illegal alcohol during Prohibition.
Old 11-12-2013, 09:30 PM #117
0_o

0_o

My most controversial one really (9/11 and diana are common as hell) is the boston bombing. I dont pretend to know what happened. But I do know that the official version contradicts itself at every turn, and what has happened after the remaining suspect was arrested has been food for thought too

Lets ignore the fact that he shot himself from inside his mouth while he was unarmed.
Wrote out a confession inside the boat...in the dark, whilst heavily injured...and with no writing instrument found(hey, maybe it went the same place as the invisible gun he shot himself with). Oh, and they never found this 'boat note' until months afterwards, despite seizing and searching the boat at the time. Whole team need to go to specsavers
And also apparently confessed to the bombing whilst heavily sedated

We have the murder of Todashev..right before he was about to 'confess' to the triple murder he did with Tamerlan
We have the prosecution/government blocking access to Dzhokhar from his lawyers, imposing SAMS on him..4 months AFTER his arrest, not immediately.. which is not necessary in this case at all.
We have/had a ridiculous amount of sealed court dockets and so on

So yeah. Something stinks.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 11-12-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:54 PM #118
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Any serious student of the Kennedys would do well to read this rather lengthy document!

> http://bztv.typepad.com/Winter/DarkSideSummary.pdf

Since it is in PDF form you can download it and study it at leisure!
Old 11-12-2013, 10:53 PM #119

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
My most controversial one really (9/11 and diana are common as hell) is the boston bombing. I dont pretend to know what happened. But I do know that the official version contradicts itself at every turn, and what has happened after the remaining suspect was arrested has been food for thought too

Lets ignore the fact that he shot himself from inside his mouth while he was unarmed.
Wrote out a confession inside the boat...in the dark, whilst heavily injured...and with no writing instrument found(hey, maybe it went the same place as the invisible gun he shot himself with). Oh, and they never found this 'boat note' until months afterwards, despite seizing and searching the boat at the time. Whole team need to go to specsavers
And also apparently confessed to the bombing whilst heavily sedated

We have the murder of Todashev..right before he was about to 'confess' to the triple murder he did with Tamerlan
We have the prosecution/government blocking access to Dzhokhar from his lawyers, imposing SAMS on him..4 months AFTER his arrest, not immediately.. which is not necessary in this case at all.
We have/had a ridiculous amount of sealed court dockets and so on

So yeah. Something stinks.
I read your post, and I wasn't aware of any of it. So, I suggest you separate it from this. Or separate various conspiracy theories, ones which hold water, into individual threads.
Old 11-12-2013, 10:55 PM #120

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFingeringTim View Post
Any serious student of the Kennedys would do well to read this rather lengthy document!

> http://bztv.typepad.com/Winter/DarkSideSummary.pdf

Since it is in PDF form you can download it and study it at leisure!
I'll read it, but it would help if you could give a summary in advance.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:30 PM #121

Favourites:

Favourites:

The thing that turned my stomach, which I saw only for the first time yesterday, was John Kerry say he agreed JFK's murder was the result of a conspiracy.
The Warren Commission's findings are that Oswald was a lone gunman.
The House Select Committee on Assassinations report in 1979 concluded it was a conspiracy, in other words there was another shooter. There had to be.
Kerry is just saying Oswald was motivated or driven by the Soviets. There is no difference between what Kerry is saying and the Warren Report.
I saw Kerry's interview with one of the big networks, 3 months ago, last night. In an instant I lost any respect I had for him and by extension the Democratic Party.
He's either a liar or an idiot.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:45 AM #122
Viewer Emeritus

Viewer Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
I'll read it, but it would help if you could give a summary in advance.
It merely charts the Kennedy Clan's rise to power over several decades, (12 PDF Pages).
Old 12-12-2013, 08:49 AM #123
Jesus.

Jesus.

Rather than read about the Kennedys, if he reads about Lee Harvey Oswalds' life, then he'd drop this conspiracy nonsense completely.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-12-2013, 09:46 PM #124

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Baby Jesus View Post
Rather than read about the Kennedys, if he reads about Lee Harvey Oswalds' life, then he'd drop this conspiracy nonsense completely.
This statement is ambivalent. What does it mean?
Old 13-12-2013, 09:54 PM #125

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyFingeringTim View Post
It merely charts the Kennedy Clan's rise to power over several decades, (12 PDF Pages).
I know the Kennedys were nouveau riche, their father Joseph made the family money, and they were resented by established wealth. I know and I don't care. It's irrelevant.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
conspiracy, theories